It's a Funny Old World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some sense into my brain and decided to take control. I was hurt, very hurt by her actions, I`d teach the bitch, my cock was harder than I can ever remember it when I found her arsehole. It was what happened in the next few seconds that brought home the realisation I had lost her forever, my cock went into her most secret place almost as easily as it had her pussy, balls deep in one thrust and she didn't even squeal. When on the vary rare occasions, she let me fuck her ass it took ages for her to get used to it and relax, it also took lots of lube, not this morning. I just went to town on her and fucked her arse until I shot my load deep inside.

She went for a shower I lay in bed getting my head around the situation, I wondered if Connie had fucked her arse with her strap on cock, or had Marcus done her up there? Both? My God, had they done her together? Had Connie done Marcus up his arse?

"We need to talk," Jackie said when she joined me on the balcony after her shower.

"We certainly do." I said harshly

It transpired Marcus had offered her a job working at his head office she explained in detail about the Seychelles where she would be based. "Sounds to me like you've already decided," I offered.

"There`s a place for you there as well," She told me." Great job, great place to live, think about it."

"Oh I`ve thought about it, sounds a great opportunity."

"You`ll come with me then?" I couldn't work out the expression on her face.

"No afraid it's a no from me."

"Why," She asked.

"Because I know every time Marcus wants your ass you`ll go running."

"That's not true," She didn't sound one little bit convincing.

"Jackie, I watched you last night, as you well know," She looked away her cheeks had coloured, "As you well know," I reiterated, "You willingly sucked and fucked in every possible way Marcus`s huge cock, and God knows what you got up to with Connie," Jackie looked very sheepish when I mentioned Connie, "We both know you will not be able to resist the next time they come calling, so take the job with my blessings, and enjoy it with all the sexual perks included in the package." I stood up and walked out.

When I returned our bags were all packed, we had to leave for the airport in an hour, Jackie had packed everything, "Thanks for this," I said, "When do start your new job?"

"I`m leaving with Marcus and Connie tonight."

"Good Luck," I said honestly, "I hope everything works out as you hope," She kissed me as I grabbed my bags and made to leave.

"Thanks for everything," She said.

"My pleasure," I walked away and out of her life.

To be continued...

12