It's A Kind Of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gently, it's been a while," said Heather, as I picked up momentum. I looked across at Ted, making the most of what little he had. If this was the result of an 'accident', I reckoned Ted had probably been stuck with it since birth. The hypnosis, the adults-only magic parties, the photos, all pointed to one thing ... one tiny and usually shrivelled thing. Ted had been using hypnosis to always ensure his wife's needs were fulfilled.

"Faster Chas, faster," enthused Heather(make up your mind woman)it's good. Fuck me harder, I want to cum hard for you."

A grunt from Ted, shooting his own satisfaction on to his open hand. Strangely - and believe me I'm not gay - this gave my thrusts even more momentum, heading swiftly to depositing my own cum deep within Heather. Her own breaths became panting as she too reached her second goal.

***

Back at home I was quietly reflecting on the evening, sat in my room, turning everything over in my mind. I enjoyed the hypnosis; I've quite a good memory and the whole process was now clear in my mind. I enjoyed the fuck, more than I care to admit and I really enjoyed the whole experience. The magic parties surely helped Ted and Heather, as well as the others at the party. Was this a form of wife swapping? Was it a low key orgy? Did both Ted and Heather get their kicks there? Lots of questions, no real answers. Ted wanted me to try hypnotising Heather on my next visit the week after. A week to read, remember, learn.

The week passed. I learned more. I hypnotised Heather then I fucked her. The following week I did the same again and it was like Vesuvius erupting. At the magic shop we talked about magic and Ted was very generous letting me have equipment I could never dream of affording. The fourth week my skills enabled Heather to go much deeper into trance. With Ted's help I was becoming very skilled as he taught me short cuts and cheats. I fucked Heather slow but hard. The regular visits and Ted hypnotising me were enabling me to last much longer. At each visit he simply watched and wanked.

***

"How are the magic classes going?" asked Cheryl.

"Great, I've learned a lot."

"And the hypnosis coaching?" my sister continued.

"Yes, fine, no problems." I'd a good idea where this was leading.

"Oh come on, Chas. You're not getting away with half answers," Cheryl persisted. "How did it really go?"

"We've had four sessions, the first for Ted to teach me, the second, third and fourth were when I hypnotised his wife all on my own."

"And?" Cheryl was very much in enquiry mode.

"And what?"

"Don't just give me a load of bollocks Chas. What did you do?"

"I've got two perfectly good ones, thanks."

"Charles!"

"I gave her a fuckin' orgasm," I spat out. Every time. Now leave it. "

"You gave her orgasms? You made her cum just by talking to her?"

"Well no, I touched her hand too."

"While it was rubbing her clit?"

"No, she was just sat normal, on a chair. "

"But hypnotised?"

"Yes. Now leave it."

"Oh no, Charlie boy. Will this work with anyone?"

"Most people, yes. And DON'T call me Charlie boy."

"So it would work with me?"

"Probably. Go find a hypno-perve to fix it for you."

I knew, I just knew my sister would talk me into it. Her kisses like honey, her touch like the finest silk, her promise that I'd be rewarded, I was a weak willed male only too ready to succumb to her charms. When she'd finished sucking me off I was putty in her hands, and she swallowed every last drop.

"Just lie back and relax, Cheryl. Breathe slowly and deeply and close your eyes whenever you're ready."

"Floating on a cloud."

"Deeper and deeper."

Fuckin' hell, it worked first time. My beautiful, sexy, zapped out sister ready to obey me.

"Every time we're alone, you'll have thus irresistible urge to suck me off." No, strike that, better not push it. The subject could not be forced into doing things. But, I remembered, the subject could be persuaded.

"Every time you want your clit cleaning, you'll remember my tongue is available to you." There, that's an offer, not an order. Hmmm, "And you'll find it very pleasant for me to soap your back and breasts when you're in the shower." OK, two of my fantasies taken care of. Now the real task:

"Relax deeper, and as you relax you'll feel a tiny tickling feeling, like a hundred tiny feathers all over you. Soon, you'll awake and every time I say 'feather' the tickles will increase. When I say 'torture' the tickles will become ones you can't stand, like on your feet. When I say 'pleasure' they will become very pleasant, very nice indeed."

That, and a few more commands would be embedded deep in Cheryl's subconscious (I hoped). I was about to bring Cheryl out of trance when I remembered something old Ted had said.

"Cheryl, whenever I touch you on the shoulder, like this, and I say the words 'it's a kind of magic' you'll immediately go onto tickle mode. When I say 'feather' or 'torture' or 'pleasure' you will respond without question. Nod if you understand. Cheryl nodded, smiled, and the word 'pleasure' formed on her lips.

This was going to be fun.

Cheryl woke, yawned, smiled and stretched, "Wow, I feel great. That's fantastic Chas, I'm so relaxed and hyped up.

"A bit like feather tickles all over you?" Cheryl touched the side of her waist, rubbed the fabric of her blouse and gave a puzzled look. "It's only a feather, Cheryl, but it could soon become torture, real torture."

"What the fuck have you done, you little rat," she exploded, tickles, including her feet, not knowing where to itch next.

"Nothing. If tickles torture you then it's not my fault."

"Oooh, he hehe, nooo, it's to much, stop it."

"Hmmm, you want pleasure tickles instead."

"Ohhh! that's nice."

"Where do you want you pleasure tickles? Hmmm? Pussy pleasure?"

"Hell, Chas, oh hell, that's divine. How do you do that?"

"The pleasure tickles? The real PLEASURE tickles? It's easy." I touched her hand, "More?"

Cheryl closed her eyes, "Ohhhh!" I touched her hand again. "Ohhhh Chas, what are you doing?"

Her voice was the softest, sexiest, voice I'd ever heard. I touched her hand again, "When you're ready to cum, just squeeze my hand."

"No Chas, not yet. I want to ..."

"You want MORE PLEASURE? Sure."

Cheryl lay on my bed, eyes alternating between rolling upwards then eyelids closing. Her mouth opened, tongue licking her lips. Her thighs rubbed together, squeezed as if she wanted to offset a pee. I touched her hand.

"Oh yes. Oh please. Oh Chas, darling darling Chas. Don't make me cum yet, this is just bliss."

"I'm here. Just say 'more' when you need to." This was having as much effect on me as on Cheryl. Power to have a girl writhing in utmost pleasure was power indeed. Then I saw Cheryl's hand push her skirt up, touch the gusset of her knickers, her damp pink micro knickers, her wet knickers. Had she peed herself? "NO, Cheryl, NO TOUCHING."

After I threatened to reinstate the irritating tickles Cheryl quickly stopped touching herself. Instead she felt for my hand, holding then squeezing it. "I need to cum, please."

I took my hand away, "I think I'll make you wait."

"Then I'll do it my way," she said, digging two fingers into the indent already made in the gusset of her knickers, pushing hard and starting to rub.

"Torture." Instantly her feet ticked, her underarms tickled and a ticklish dig under her ribs persuaded her that she'd better change her mind. "Pleasure" made her decide she'd better obey.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Chas."

I took pity, echoing 'pleasure' and letting her grip my hand until ...

"Oh fuck, FUCK, FUCK, ohmygod." Cheryl's body tensed, her back arched and she sailed high into oblivion, even passing out for a few moments as a massive orgasm sailed through her.

It was several minutes before Cheryl came back to earth. She opened her eyes, got off the bed with wobbly legs.

"I fucking love you," she said, clamping her arms around me and drawing me into deep, loving kiss which went on and on and on. "There's only one way I can repay you for giving me such a humongous cum." Taking my hand she pulled me to the bed. I didn't need a guide book, I didn't need further instructions. Off came her knickers, down came my jeans and underpants.

Laid on the bed there, legs open wide made me wonder if it was OK to enter my sister. Was it illegal? Immoral? I didn't know.

"Chas, please I need you. I want you. Please."

There was no doubt now that Cheryl wanted my magic wand stuffed inside her. After I entered her there was a gasp but not much else. I plunged my missile further into my sister; she wanted it and god I wanted it. Words weren't needed, and the hypnotic help that old Ted had given helped me hold off. As my piston strokes became faster and longer, more sure that they wanted so much to plunder her depths, so my sister reacted. She was beginning to push against me, our body motions becoming finely tuned. Her hands, her nails, pushed into my back as her pleasure heightened. Finally my cum gun unloaded a bucketful into my sister's welcoming love cave followed almost instantly by her own climax.

Now it was over. I'd done what many guys my age could only dream about. I'd fucked my sister, fast and hard and we'd both enjoyed every second.

***

Epilogue:

It's now quite a while since I wrote down how a long sexual relationship with my sister had started.

Much happened before Cheryl and I took a holiday to Ibiza and my mischievous side played out whenever we were in mixed company. Lol, even in the presence of my uncle - dad's brother - who'd had his eyes fixed on Cheryl almost from the moment she sprouted tits. Both he and my aunt were over one Sunday for tea when I whispered 'it's a kind of magic' in Cheryl's ear followed by a mix of torture and pleasure. She really shouldn't have been wearing a micro skirt because she really couldn't decide whether to open or rub her legs together. I reckon uncle might have had a stiffie all the way home.

In Ibiza, a couple of weeks after that, during the fortnight there we toured as many bars as we could, Cheryl as my glamorous magic assistant, allowing herself to be hypnotised so that she could hold perfectly still during the levitation illusion, but, in trance, performing impossible predictions and mind reading stole the show.

We got invited, several evenings, back to alcohol fuelled couples' apartments and hotel rooms. Back at our own hotel we fucked like sex-starved rabbits, several times most nights for two weeks. That, and the odd times late evenings on moonlit beaches.

Cheryl decided, after a long discussion back at home, that holiday magic wasn't for her. I packed in with the low paid boring work I'd been doing, booked a flight back to Ibiza and I became a travelling magician on the island. I started doing the occasional xxx hypnotist shows which made me enough money to buy my own home, the shows booked up so quickly I agreed for them to become regular. Cheryl visits me from time to time and during the short low season in Ibiza I return home to England.

I love my new career in Ibiza. You may have heard of me.'Rocky - the XXX hypnotist show.'