It's a Trap!

Story Info
Encountering love in a university bar.
3.9k words
4.29
35.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was tightly packed with young people - it was a busy Friday night, after all - and the fact that it was right next to the university's residential campus made it the easy choice for all those students who didn't want to drag their drunk bodies too far home.

But I wasn't interested in getting bladdered on cheap booze. I just wanted a few hours distraction from my latest assignment; for some reason, I justified to myself, I thought I worked much better with a little alcohol in my system and then ploughing through the small hours until essay was finished.

So, here I was.

And there she was.

I hadn't drunk much so far, having spent an hour or so boring a mate and his girlfriend with trying to figure out my conclusion and how to arrive at it.

Then I'd been hit on by a big guy who'd bought me a drink and tried to convince me to come back to his room for a little one on one fun: I told him I wasn't that way inclined, but it took him nearly half an hour to believe me enough to let me go.

And now, with just 30 minutes left of my self allotted distraction time, I spotted the girl of my dreams.

It might well be as corny as a podiatrists waiting room, but I had seen her around a few times, albeit only briefly, and really liked what I saw.

I had been in one of the refectories and she had walked past the window next to me, then I was going up a crowded staircase when I spotted her going down in the glass-walled elevator, almost within touching distance of me, and just two days ago I saw her crossing an entrance hallway as I was, again, slowly travelling down a packed staircase.

And here she was, sitting by herself, sipping a drink, just across the bar from me.

I slid into an empty spot beside her, catching her eye.

'This place is crowded, isn't it?'

Not much of a chat up line; my nerve was obviously starting to desert me.

She looked up to me, her glass nearly at her lips. 'You want us to go somewhere a little quieter?'

There was an amused twinkle in her eyes.

'No!' I surprised myself by turning down her invitation without any thought what so ever. 'Sorry, I mean I'm not trying to, uh, well...'

'I saw you watching me,' she smiled.

'You've come over here to talk to me. You are very easy on my eyes and,' she raised her glass to me, in salute, 'your introduction was so lousy I just want to see what else you've got in mind!'

'That bad, eh?' I looked guilty as she nodded vigorously. 'Ok, the truth. I have seen you around the campus a few times and-'

'You're a stalker!' She squealed delightedly. 'You're MY stalker!'

'It isn't like that,' I tried to reassure her.

'You mean you don't want to stalk me?'

Her emphasis on the word stalk had nothing to do with tracking her and everything to do with what I could do with my 'stalk'.

Suddenly the pleasure was gone from her face, her head dipped slightly, she bit her lower lip and she looked crestfallen.

Then the twinkle returned. 'Really?'

'Cards on the table?' I gulped, deciding that I couldn't win if I continued trying to act decent and genuine.

'I find you to be the most beautiful, exquisite creature I have ever seen!'

'Creature?' This time even the twinkle disappeared.

'Woman!' I felt the blood rapidly drain from my face.

'Girl, female, the better sex. You are so beautiful I just trip over my words and can't think properly!'

'Ah. Maybe I should-' she looked worried, but I carried on, not giving her the opportunity to extract herself from this union.

'Yes, I do want to 'stalk' you and, to make sure we are both on the same page, I also want to kiss you, and-and tongue you,' I realised I had let my mouth run off ahead of my brain again, but her face was warming to me once more, so I carried on.

'And lick you, and suck you and nibble on you and, and eat you!'

'Suck me?' Her brow furrowed, but there was amusement in her eyes.

'Everything. I want to do everything to you,' my voice had fallen into pleading mode. 'With you.'

'You do know about me?' One delectable eyebrow quizzically raised itself.

'Yes, a little. You are studying business, I think.'

'You don't even know my name?' She was amused at my ignorance, it seemed.

'Well, no I don't, but my eyes don't need a name to know that they are looking at someone as-'

'I'm Charlie.' Her own eyes scanned my face, possible looking to see if I was taking the piss. 'And this might be a big mistake, but lets go.'

She took my hand and led me away to the exit, dropping her glass off at a table en route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside was cold, when compared to the bar anyway.

We were a little way from the groups gathered outside, necking or smoking, when she pulled me around to face her and grabbed me, pulling my face to hers and forcing our lips together.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth, running around my teeth and curling about my tongue; I accepted it, twisted mine about hers and sucked on it, hard.

She was rubbing my crotch with her hip, and it was having the effect she obviously wanted since her right hand then brushed over my erection and she groaned enthusiastically.

Breathlessly, she broke our interaction. 'Where do you live?'

I realised that, no matter how close my digs were, they were just too far away for us at this moment. 'Whistler House,' I mumbled, apologetically.

Her frustrated groan said it all.

'Come on,' she gripped my hand again and pulled me along the street, away from the nearest people.

Despite the occasional street light it was mostly dark, obviously, but other than the bar on one side and the Student Union building and a night club opposite, there was nothing to attract anyone to pass along this thoroughfare out of normal hours unless they were looking for somewhere quiet to enjoy a little personal time together.

There were offices and classrooms on one side that would be occupied during the working day, with service blocks and storage buildings on the other, and it was on the quiet side of the road, between two of these buildings, that Charlie dragged me.

We managed to navigate the collection of discarded boxes, smashed pallets, broken chairs and overflowing industrial bins and get to the rear of the building, where we once again joined each other at the mouth.

She pushed me back against the wall, her hands tugging at my belt, then pulling open my jeans before dragging them down, along with my under shorts, and dropped to her knees..

'Lovely,' she chuckled as my penis sprang up in front of her face, then she swallowed it!

I was in heaven.

A beautiful girl, whom I had only started talking to less than 15 minutes before, was now sucking me off: every red-blooded boys dream, surely.

As she worked her tongue, her lips, even her teeth on my manhood and her hands held me in place by grabbing my butt cheeks, I rested my hands on her head and shoulders and fantasised about this girl.

It was too dark to make out much more than the top of her head, so I reran my memories of watching her that dwelt in my mind.

Her hair: it was dark, and short, barely reaching her neck at the rear and wonderfully unusual with a sort of spiky-feather cut.

It was a little longer over her forehead, with a few strands flopping down below her eye brows.

I felt that she might have added some sort of red tint to it, but that would obviously have to wait until I could get a better look in daylight.

Her face: opal-shaped, deep blue eyes, maybe a smattering of eye shadow, with strong eye brows that helped frame her looks.

Strong cheek bones too, with a little rouge to help them stand out that matched her lipstick colour.

Her nose was just so cute, small and button perfect above her mouth (and that was perfect too!), it fitted in perfectly on her face.

Her chin was the perfect base to the view. In fact the whole lot, ears included, gave her an almost elfin appearance.

Her body: she was wearing a dark coloured mini skirt that came down to about mid thigh.

Her legs were long, shapely and slim, to my eyes, and clothed in thin, over the knee white socks, or possibly short hold up stockings, which left a gap of bare skin disappearing up under her skirt which was just so exciting to see.

On her feet she had grey court shoes with a small heel, giving her just a little height boost.

Above the waist she looked to be slim, without the exaggerated, oversized chest that men apparently want and girls are told they need to have to successfully get a man; that said, she wore a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up and, although it was not flapping loose about her torso, it still managed to disguise her body.

I knew from the hugging and kissing phase (the physically hugging part, obviously) that she was wearing a bra.

Her manner: she was playful, funny.

She displayed a lot through her face and her eyes were so captivating that, in the short time we had been talking together, it was frequently difficult to drag my own from hers.

Her voice was just as captivating, being strong and surprisingly rich - when she laughed she made me forget my own worries and, I am not ashamed to say, turned me on immensely.

'Charlie, Charlie!' I whispered as loud as I dared. 'Erm, this is fantastic but if you carry on I am going to cum, and I really don't want to be the only one to get my rocks off tonight!'

She struggled to her feet and, even in the gloom, I could see her grinning at me. 'Rocks? Oh, the pleasure is all mine!'

Our lips came together again, I could taste my juices on her tongue as she slipped it into my mouth again.

I had to tear my lips from hers to plead again. 'Please, Charlie?'

She thought about it for a moment. 'Ok. In my arse,' she whispered.

I was shocked.

I thought I could go down on her, giving her the full and undivided attention of my tongue; maybe even a quiet shag, no loud vocals, so that we didn't acquire an audience from anyone passing down the road - but an anal encounter, having only just met her, was beyond anything I'd done before or even thought about.

'Your arse?' I sputtered, not believing what I'd heard.

'I am offering you my bum; what is the matter - don't you like it?'

She turned a little, wiggling her bottom and giggling. 'Have you been given an opportunity like that before, without even having to buy her a drink?'

Her voice smoothed around all my worries and concerns.

I hadn't bought her a drink yet, that was true, in fact I barely knew her name, we really didn't know each other at all, and yet...

If my cock had been hard when she had been sucking it then that really didn't compare to how it was now!

'Ok, but I don't have any lube,' I grunted, hoping that this wouldn't put her off.

'Hey, don't worry about it,' she chuckled. 'You ain't so big!'

Then she turned round, bent over with her legs parted, raised her skirt and revealed her backside to me.

In the murk I could make out her creamy thighs nearly meeting at an apex made from some light coloured material.

She reached over and pulled the panties to one side, showing me the dark crease between her buttocks.

How I wished there was more light!

I edged forward until the steel bar that was my dick rested its head in that crease.

'Are you sure about this?' I whispered, feeling that this was the right thing to do, even if it wasn't what I wanted.

'If you don't get that thing in me right this minute, I am going to go home - alone!' She hissed, and wiggled her backside again, enticingly.

I needed no further invitation: grabbing her hips I moved forward, the head of my cock on her rosebud, and pushed.

Miraculously I was right on target, even more miraculously was the fact that she knew exactly when to relax so that I slid into her with relative ease.

There was no scream from her, which I had been half expecting, and there was no pain for me either, for which I was thankful.

I slowly pushed forward until I was completely swallowed by her butt, all the while serenaded by a low but still enthusiastic moan from the girl, who was obviously enjoying it.

Her butt felt tight, comfy even, and I relished being so close to this beautiful girl, close enough to nibble her right ear and kiss her cheek.

'You going to hump me, or are we waiting for either someone to happen along or you to lose your hard on and slip out?' Her words roused me from my stupor.

'Ah, yeah,' I muttered, and gently started my withdrawal.

When I felt that I was on the verge of slipping out I pushed myself back in, accompanied by her satisfied groan.

Then, when I couldn't push any further, I started to pull back again, followed by a push, then a pull, and repeat.

After a few cycles I started to increase the pace, and her grunts and groans also increased.

Charlie seemed to be enjoying the situation; I swear I could feel her purring.

I decided that my hands would be better off assisting her pleasure, rather than just helping to hold on, so I reached round to finger her pussy and massage her clit...

'WHAT THE F...!'

I suddenly found myself with my back against the wall and Charlie pushing back against me, holding me in place.

'I'm sorry,' she sobbed.

I was still impaled on her backside. My hands were again by her waist, my wrists being held in her hands.

'What...?' I was sure of what I had felt. 'Was that what...'

I tried to formulate a sentence that made sense, that was a question that could be properly answered. 'Are you...?'

'Yes.'

She let go of my wrists and eased herself forward until I slipped soundlessly from her anus.

Then she took a step away before turning to face me although, even in the gloom, I could see her face was lowered.

My eyes tracked down her body until I came to the level of her groin: it might have been dark but I was sure I could see the front of her skirt pyramiding as something beneath it pushed it out.

It was the sound of her gentle sobs that were the first things to really break through all the noises that screamed in my head.

'Why?'

'What?' She sniffed, wiping tears from her eyes with the back of a hand and glancing up at me, but briefly.

'I don't understand,' I muttered.

'What is there to not understand? I was born a boy, but almost all of my life I've wanted to be a girl.'

'But us, I didn't know, I swear I didn't have a clue!'

She laughed, gently, once, but without any humour.

'I think I asked if you knew about me, and you said yes or something. Then, when it became obvious to me that you didn't know, everything started to steam roll. I thought I could get out of it with a joke, then I thought that maybe I could fool you with a blow job, then with butt sex because I really liked you and didn't want to let you down. Then you wanted to play along and, well...'

She sniffed again.

I felt disgusted at myself: how could I not have noticed that this 'girl' was actually a guy?

But he had been a beautiful girl, I had been fooled by someone who was utterly convincing. Yes, I thought to myself, you just keep telling yourself that. 'A trap,' I muttered.

'That is what some call girls like me,' she sobbed, 'although I am on my meds now. I'm so, so sorry. I never intended to lead you on.'

'No,' I found myself siding with her. 'It isn't your fault. I should have realised what was happening when someone as beautiful as you is sitting alone in a bar waiting for someone like me.'

'Oh please!' she hissed. 'Don't do yourself down like that. I can see all my faults but I also realise that many do not realise that I am not a real girl. I don't know anybody on my course who didn't believe I was not a girl until I deliberately outed myself nearly three weeks in!'

Charlie sighed.

'Most of the time I have to reveal myself because the guy hitting on me has stitch marks on his forehead and bloody knuckles from where they've been dragging on the ground; you were a breath of fresh air to me. I am truly sorry I've hurt you.'

I stared at her, trying to sort things out in my mind. She was the most beautiful girl in that bar - and yet she wasn't a girl.

I had got the hardest erection I could ever recall, but it was a counterfeit female that had turned me on...

'I'm not gay.' I protested, more to myself than anybody else.

'I never said you were,' she shot back.

'No, I mean, I was hit on by a boy earlier this evening and I had to convince him that I wasn't that way inclined,' I groaned. 'No offence!'

'None taken,' she grunted.

'It never occurred to me that turning him down would leave me available to pick up this pretty little thing without realising she wasn't a she.'

'Please, stop torturing yourself.'

She readjusted her panties, sorted out her skirt.

'Look, I'm going to go. Again, I am very sorry, but it was just you and me. I shall never tell anyone so it won't go any further, unless you say something.' Charlie turned to go.

'It was very nice to meet you, up until...well. Goodbye.'

'Wait a moment,' I whispered. 'I am sorry I reacted the way I did. I just wasn't expecting to find what I found there, that is all.'

'I should have told you. Warned you, at the very least before you grabbed a handful,' she sniffed again.

'Charlie, if I was worried about anything it would be if I was attracted to you as a boy. I don't see myself as being that kind of person,' I actually chuckled.

'But I was attracted to you as you are normally, everyday. Now. The everyday Charlie! You were sassy, you were confident, you made me horny!'

'So?' She sounded confused.

'So, I love you.'

'What?' Now she was upset. 'What did you just say?'

I reached out, pulled her close, whispered nothings into her ear as she sobbed again.

She struggled a little, and I was afraid that if she tried to break free and run from me then that would be it since my jeans were still around my ankles, but she settled when something caught her attention.

'Y-you are still hard?'

'Yes,' I unnecessarily agreed. It was, after all, quite obvious - especially when it was pushing against her.

'But I thought...' She was still confused. 'Please, can you explain?'

'I think it is quite simple. You are Charlie: I look at you and you make me feel like bending you over and ramming my dick into you,' I grinned, still trying to come to terms with it myself. 'Actually, in and out of you!'

'Ok, I think,' she still wasn't convinced..

'I love Charlie. She dresses in a way that intrigues me, she behaves in a manner that fascinates me, she is to all intents and purposes one hell of a beautiful woman and...I love her - does it matter that she was born a male and still has the cock and balls to prove it?'

'Does it matter?' This was a new voice, little girl lost.

I wondered if she had understood what I had said and was now playing me, or was still trying to come clarify the situation in her mind.

'To me? No.' I hugged her, kissing her cheek.

'At this moment, with this suddenly high level of clarity, nothing matters! Let me say it again: I love you. I want to scream it from the rooftops. I don't give a damn whether you dress as a boy, a girl, or even a ruddy horse if that is what you want to do!'

'Would you want me as a horse?' I couldn't see her face, but guessed that her eyes were twinkling once again.

'As long as you were still Charlie inside, yes.'

'My birth certificate says Charles on it...' It was that little girl lost voice again, with a scared admission.

'I don't know a Charles,' I squeezed her, tightly. 'But I do know a Charlie, I hope she is still my friend.'

She paused for a moment. 'I think she is.'

'Good,' I kissed her forehead again.

'And she wondered if you wanted to take up where we left off earlier?'

12