It's All Because Of Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Sunday night. I'm in bed early. Got 4 hours sleep this morning when I got home, but wow I'm exhausted. Both Mia and Robert called earlier. I had just gotten done talking to Mia about the boys and the wild night when Robert called. It's funny how easy my mind shifted to him and his calm, easygoing conversation. He just wanted to see how I was, how my weekend went. Said his was boring except for our date. We decided on a fun new Mexican restaurant for this Friday's date. Hearing his voice really got me excited to see him again. I want to fuck him this time. Boy that sounds crude and blatant, but it's true. I wonder if that whole 'third date' thing still applies to 'respectable' people? I hope not. I'll let him make the move, but I hope it's this time.

March 2

Boring day at work with one BIG exception. Ate my lunch up on the rooftop smoker's deck and Barb was up there too. Except for that day when she stopped by my place I'd only seen her casually in the halls since New Years Eve. I was right about her being the 'talkative' one about the rumors of her threeway that night. She told me all about it. Kept saying "don't say anything" and "this is just between you and me." Yeah right. So she took Derek and his friend Rob back to her place. Said "I've never done anything like that before" but it was so obvious she was lying. Of course I'm no better than her as far as slutty behavior these days, but at least I don't gossip about it and lie about it.

I saw Derek later in the day. I have to go up to accounting once in a while, and he was wandering around. We smiled and made small talk for a few minutes. It felt weird knowing he has a big cock and how good he is in bed. Maybe Barb exaggerates, but I'm guessing it's true.

March 5

Mia wanted to do a happy hour because we can't go dancing tomorrow, but I know where that'll end up so I stayed home and picked out my outfit for my date with Robert. Casual but flirty. He wore nice jeans last time and probably will again, so I pulled out my tightest stretchy jeans and tried them on. Damn! I swear all this fucking must burn a ton of calories because they look way better on me than I remember. Mia mentioned it too, that I've lost weight and look fitter. Yay sex! Anyway, the jeans look really hot, almost too hot, but I'm wearing them. I know it's wicked but I'd love to go braless. I tried on every top I own and only one worked that way, without being too in your face about it. It's a shiny silver thing, almost like the top half of an old movie star evening gown or something. With a skirt it'd be too dressed up, but with jeans it's like casual chic. I don't know about the bare tits underneath though, it's marginal. The fabric's loose and sort of hangs, and it's gathered a little so it's not like outlining the shape of me or anything. It leaves some mystery there, but they do jiggle. When I was looking at the jiggle in the mirror my nips got hard and boy, THAT'S pretty sexy. Too much though? I think I'm going for it, but I got out my sexiest little bra in case I chicken out.

March 6

Robert will be here in half an hour to pick me up. I'm going without the bra. God it feels wicked. It's a feeling that I grown to love. I feel so sexy right now, sitting, waiting. It's not a feeling I had much in my late 20s, but boy, this year is so different. I didn't wear much makeup. Not sure if that's a good choice or not, but I get a feeling Robert likes that. It's funny, trying to figure out a guy when you don't know him much. Is he going to respond to the way I'm dressed? God I hope so. I really want to waddle home bow-legged in the morning. Ha ha! That's so awful, but it's true. I'm super horny right now. Need to get that under control before he shows up.

March 7

Saturday morning and I'm floating on air. What a dreamy night last night! No other way to say it — dreamy. I guess I'll start at the beginning so I can read back on this someday and re-live it all. I know I'll want to do that.

Robert picked me up in his nice Audi. As I walked out down the front steps my tits were jiggling like crazy and by the time I sat down in the car my nips were doing their thing. For a minute I thought I'd gone too far with my outfit, but Robert looked really relaxed and happy so I took a few deep breaths and we were off and running.

Walking down the street to the restaurant my titties went crazy again. It was the high heels. When I was dressing I never checked the jiggle with my heels on. Live and learn I guess.

Anyway, enough about my ta-ta's. Ha ha! The Mexican food was awesome. Real high end stuff, crazy expensive, but wow, so good. We drank red chile margaritas, spicy and fun. Robert didn't drink much on our first date, but this time he was a lot more relaxed and we had a few.

We talked a lot about his loft. It's a brand new place in an old building that was just converted. I tried to be really interested without being to blatant, but finally I said "I'd love to see it." I could tell he was happy we got to that point. So we zoom off in his sexy car and up in a really cool elevator. Wow what an amazing loft! He's still kind of new in town, and still buying some furniture, but wow, I'm impressed. Such good taste.

So, how did we end up in his bed? I wish I could remember exactly. I feel like we just sort of floated there. I guess he was showing me the bedroom, and, what are ya gonna do? I do remember how his hands slid up under my silvery top and onto my bare tits. Wow, what a move and what a feeling!

Turns out it wasn't his only move. He's what I would call an experienced lover. It surprises me a little, but only because our first date was so easygoing and non-sexual. Or maybe he's just picky about his women, I don't know. He really seemed to like me, the naked me I mean. When a guy gives me that feeling it makes me relax and just enjoy it. Boy did I enjoy it! His cock felt like magic inside me. All the casual sex I've had lately has been great, but it's kind of like with Mia — sex with someone you care about really elevates it. I had a whole bunch of orgasms. He knew just how to draw them out of me, and each one was a floating on air kind of thing. Really deep, full body, soul satisfying whoppers. Wow, so nice! And I really think he was feeling the same way. What a night!

Robert just called. When he dropped me off last night he said he hates all the 'dating rules' so he just flat-out asked me if I'd like him to call me today. It was cute. Anyway, he just called. Just the sound of his voice makes me wet now. I actually fingered my puss while I was talking to him! He didn't know it or anything, at least I hope not! It's the first time I've ever done that talking to a guy. Sex seems to be taking over my life, but I'm not complaining!

March 9

The Monday blues. Sucky day except for 10 minutes that was interesting. I was upstairs and stopped in the coffee room and saw Derek. Damn he gets better looking every time I see him. I wish Barb hadn't told me about his big cock. I can picture it every time I talk to him and it messes up my head. He seems to go out of his way to talk to me which is...interesting. Office romances are a pain in the ass, so I shouldn't go there. And I've got Robert. Well that's a bit presumptuous. I don't HAVE Robert, but maybe?

March10

Mia called tonight. Haven't talked to her since my date with Robert Friday. I think she's going through some jealousy stuff. That's cool. It's all very weird how my sex life's getting mixed around. From nothing 2 months ago to almost too much now. Not too much, I shouldn't say that. I love all of it. I should just get Zen with it all and let it wash over me and smile. You never know when it'll all go to hell again and I'll be sitting here like an old maid.

So Mia wants to do a happy hour Thursday. Hell yeah I said. That made her feel better. She said to dress sexy. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow and surprise her with a new outfit.

March 13

Wow, super long day! Last night with Mia was intense, and today at work was long and tiring. So, last night, where do I begin. Seems like I write that a lot lately. Mia has a knack for picking bars where people want to fuck us. Ha ha! I'm sure it's not that, it's just, wow, it seems so easy to get lucky these days. I guess she puts the vibe out and I'm right there with her. The way we were dressed helped. Mia was, well, DAMN she's a sexy girl! I don't even need to write it down because she's burned into my memory looking like she was. Me, I had a new outfit on just for her. The shortest skirt I've ever worn. Robert's a leg man and gave me confidence I guess. And I found a little cardigan, like the 'sweater girls' in the 50's used to wear, only sexier. I surprised the shit out of myself by going braless in it. It was so totally blatant, I mean please! Asking for it much? Ha ha!

So these 2 guys come over to us at the bar almost right away. They work together, out for happy hour. One thing leads to another and it's another fourway at Mia's. Wild! I mean REALLY wild! I wonder, how often does this happen to guys? Is it halfway normal these days, or is it a hit the jackpot, once in a lifetime kind of thing? That's the way I would have felt a few months ago, but Mia seems to make these situations materialize out of thin air.

So here's the crazy shit. Mia, at some point without me knowing about it, decides she likes anal sex. I mean WHAT?!! When she asked one of the guys to do her that way I couldn't believe it. And then, to top THAT, she want's them BOTH AT ONCE, one in her ASS and one in her PUSS! Not only does she want it, she fuckin DOES it! I'm squatting over the guy under her, he's licking my puss, and she's sucking on my tits with 2 cocks in her! Did I mention it got REALLY WILD?!! Oh my GOD! So I didn't let anybody in MY ass, but Mia was FLYING when they did it. I mean FLYING!! Makes me wonder.

I called Robert from work this afternoon and asked him if we could do something casual tonight, so he cancelled the restaurant and he's going to cook for me at his place. Can't wait for that first glass of wine!

March 14

It's a nice lazy morning today after a super nice night with Robert. He can cook! Tuna pasta with lemon and little cherry tomatoes. Boy did it taste good, and so relaxing after the long day. We made love in his big bed again. So nice! It's different than my crazy sex life with Mia. Slow and gentle. Beautiful! Laying there naked with him, sipping wine. It's kind if idyllic. I could REALLY get used to it.

6PM. Just finished a leftover deli sandwich. It won't do my waistline any good, but it looks like I'll work it off tonight. Just got off the phone with Mia. Mitzy called her and invited us to a party she and Rocko are going to tonight. It's insane, especially with things with Robert going so nice, but oh my God, a chance to be with Rocko again! I'm not strong enough to turn that down! Can't believe I'm faced with such a "dilemma." How in the WORLD did I get here? Am I the kind of girl who gets into this kind of situation? I guess I am. No time to figure it out now. Got to get ready.

March 15

It's Sunday morning and I should be in church. I really should. I should stand up before the congregation and tell them all I'm a full-on slut and ask their forgiveness. I couldn't do that to Mom though. She'd be horrified. And Robert would be there. Fuck.

So, last night. I guess I'll just write about it. That's what this journal's for — confession and being honest with myself. Really I guess it's not much different from things I've written about in here before. For some reason, I guess because of Robert, it feels different though. Feels really dirty slutty. So why do I have a smirk on my face? God, I've got a problem.

Let's see if I can get this down on paper, in my little slut journal...

I wore one of my new little dresses with just a little garter belt and stockings under it, and some strappy high heels. Even cab rides are exciting when you're dressed like that. Swung by Mia's and picked her up. I smiled when I saw her walk out — little white short-shorts and a little bare midriff button-up shirt with no bra. She looked like a super-cute chorus girl from a musical. Oh yeah, I went all out with my makeup too. I did a super fun cat-eye kind of thing with some liquid eyeliner I've been playing with, and super hot red lipstick that's way bolder than I usually wear. Mia loved it.

So we head off to the party. Both of us were kind of nervous, going to the house of someone we hadn't met before. It was an expensive cab ride because the house was outside the city, but what the heck, hobbies aren't supposed to be free, right? Ha ha. Honestly, I think I would have chickened out if I didn't think Rocko would be there. I thought about him a LOT over the last month and getting with him again would make me do just about anything.

So the house is kind of big, but nothing really fancy. The neighborhood seemed pretty quiet except for that one place. Lots of cars in front of it and all the lights on. A woman invites us in and she calls to who I guess is her husband and they welcome us with nice smiles. She offers us a mask if we want, like Lone Ranger kind of things but cute. We look around at the people we can see and only about half of them have them on, so we don't bother. There's already some naked people walking around, and some in lingerie. Mia and I looked at each other like, "A real sex party!" but we didn't say it out loud.

So the house owner guy walks us through to the kitchen where there's a bar set up, he says he'll look for Mitzy and Rocko and he wanders off. Somebody's just made up a pitcher of whiskey sour's so we try one. GOOD!

Mia's feeling sexy already so she unbuttons her little midriff shirt and lets it hang open over her bare tits. She looked so fucking hot! Next thing you know I feel big arms circling me. ROCKO! He spins me around and kisses me and his hands are all up under my dress on my naked ass. The 4 of us talk for a few minutes and finish our drinks. They take us down to the basement to a big family room and people are having sex all over the place. They're not all pretty, there's men with fat bellies and big women, but there's some hot ones too. A real cross section, kind of like a business Christmas party that just went wild. Rocko brings us down to the end of the room were people were dancing. There was a real DJ spinning old vinyl records! Old funk music my parents probably listened too. So cool. Most of the women dancing were in lingerie or topless or naked. Nobody had a dress on like me. I didn't strip mine off right away, because I was pretty much naked under it, but dancing with Rocko got me in the mood pretty quick. Mia, she lost her shirt right away and looked so hot dancing in her little white shorts and high heels. All the guys were checking her out. Mitzy looked good too, she had on a little bustier corset thing that looked so cute. I took the plunge after a song or two and off came the dress! I gotta say it was the most amazing feeling, dancing with strangers in nothing but my lacy garter belt and stockings. WOW! SUPER FUN! And I've never felt such a powerful horniness, dancing with Rocko in his little bikini briefs, looking out at the people fucking in the room. Oh my God, it was off the charts the way I felt. So it didn't take me long to get bold and slide my hand in on Rocko's cock while we danced, and then I was on my knees with it in my mouth, and then he was on his knees fucking the shit out of me right there on the dance floor! NOBODY makes me cum like he does. I lose all control. My legs go crazy, like they're hooked up to electric shock or something. It's the hottest thing ever!

I could go on and on, but that's the part I really wanted to remember. It was a loooong night. Mia got gang-banged right in the middle of the room on a big flat ottoman. I got with about 4 different guys I guess, but Rocko, oh my God Rocko, he just does it for me. He fucks better than anybody in the world, and that body, oh my God that body! I'd never try and steal him away from Mitzy, but...but...oh, that tight little butt of his! Ha ha!

It's funny, when I started writing this I was all full of guilt and angst, thinking about Robert, and now after writing it I'm all "Yeah! Sex party!That was so awesome!" I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. Talk about conflicted!

March 16

Mondays blow! I really hate my job sometimes. Oh well, gotta do it. It's not only the job though. A lot of soul searching going on in my head the last few days. I spent way too much time yesterday looking at myself in the mirror. Just standing there looking. Trying to see who the real me is I guess. A party girl? Someone who wants a real boyfriend? A nice girl? An asshole idiot? Mirror mirror on the wall didn't tell me anything. Fuckin thing must be broken.

Robert called yesterday evening. Said he tried to get ahold of me Saturday night, right about the time Rocko was splitting me open with his big cock on the dance floor. I told him I was out with Mia and couldn't hear my phone. Not a lie I guess, but it felt like one when I told it.

So that led me into today feeling less than good about myself, and then at work Derek came down to see me. Asked me if I'd have lunch with him. I knew I should say no but I figured it's only lunch, and he's only a work friend, so we went. It's a little diner across the street, but we had a private booth in the corner, and I swear to God by the end of it I wanted to kiss him. What the fuck! I gotta get this shit under control. So I know he knew what I was feeling and he's ready for something too. It was all in the air all around us. Like this fuckin force field or something. Fuck. I got way too much shit to sort out, it's fuckin up my head something fierce.

Mia called yesterday too, all excited about the house party Saturday night. Hearing her and remembering it all myself got my head all back into that wild stuff again. God I love it. I hate myself for saying it, but I do. I fuckin LOVE it. Letting the sexy side of me out there free, so pure and raw. It's like nothing else I've ever experienced in life and I JUST FUCKING LOVE IT!! If I could drag Derek and Robert and my mom and everybody else I know to a big sex party and everybody could just fuck like crazy I'd be the happiest girl in the world. How nutty is THAT! I think I need to see a shrink.

March 17

Lunch with Derek again. I know exactly where this is going. I'm excited to see the big cock Barb told me about (Ha! I've got my fingers crossed that she wasn't exaggerating) but holy shit, do I really need another relationship to juggle right now? NO I DO NOT is the correct answer. But I just know I'm gonna fuck him. How can I not? He's so attractive and I'm such a fuckin' horn dog lately. I know it's crazy but I'd love to bring him in on my life with Mia. I'd hate to have another "boyfriend" that I'm hiding stuff from. Don't know if it's possible for him to know about all that without it getting around work. I never thought I'd be the office slut, but I guess I am.

March 18

Well that didn't take long. Guess they don't call Wednesday Hump Day for nothin. Derek fucked me in the supply closet on the eighth floor today. It was so fucking hot! It was gonna be just a blowjob, and Barb wasn't lying, nice cock! One thing led to another though and I got down to just my panties! At work! Derek ate me really nice and then I bent over a big stack of copier paper boxes and he fucked me like a trooper. Oh man, I just knew he'd be good! What a sexy guy! Yum!

So now the dilemma starts. Do I just make him part of my new slut world and hope for the best, or do I keep it a secret? I'd really like to bring him along for the ride. I get the feeling he really loves sex and would be into the group stuff. I know Mia will like him. If nothing else some threeways with her would be awesome. Listen to me sounding like an experienced sexy girl! I guess I am. Hard to get used to that.