It's All Because Of Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

March 19

I never thought a day WITHOUT sex would be something good, but today feels really restful. It's late now, I'm in bed totally relaxed. I feel like some sort of Zen meditation thing has me in it's grips, but all I'm doing is lying here thinking about life. That's good I guess, it means life is good right now. Lot's of people I care about, lot's of people who care about me. That's what it's all about. I've never had too much trouble going with the flow, but I do get twisted up sometimes. Tonight, March 19, 2015, I hear-by resolve to be mellow and enjoy the pleasurable riches that have come my way. I can almost hear a kind old lady saying "Be a slut while you can dear, it all goes away too soon." Ha ha! Dancing with Mia tomorrow. Can't wait.

March 21

All righty then! Things are progressing. I think I told myself to stay mellow and enjoy, so I'm just gonna do that and not worry about...whatever. Stuff like getting a guy from work involved with my debauchery. What could possibly go wrong? FUCK!! I MUST BE CRAZY!! Oh well what's done is done, and what was done is a fuckin crazy night with Derek and Mia!

I guess I had a feeling it would end up 'all naked', but you never know how people are gonna hit it off. Mia and Derek, they hit it off just fine! Ha ha! So now Derek knows I'm a total sex slut, especially since we brought another couple back to Mia's place with us and it got totally wild. Trinity and Johann, a BEAUTIFUL dark skinned black girl and her cute euro boyfriend, from Sweden I think. They're young, like right out of college or around there. Johann's got the most adorable accent. Mia picked them up while Derek and I were dancing and quick as a wink we were back at her place. She doesn't mess around!

Trinity, oh my god she's beautiful. Dark, ebony skin, so smooth, and next to Johann, who's so pale and blonde, they just looked amazing. Trinity's tits are awesome too, the ski-jump shaped kind. I'm starting to realize I'm a tit girl. That's where my eyes go when I see a woman now. Guess I understand why guys do that! Ha ha! Derek's a tit man too, so he was in heaven with us three girls rubbin them all over him. There was one time when he was on his back and I climbed on his face and he ate me out while Trinity wrapped her tits around his cock and fucked him with them. It was SO HOT to watch! I came really hard and sort of soaked his face! Johann was doggie fucking Mia real hard right next to us. Fuck, I'm all wet just thinking about it!

We all fucked till we could barely move. Trinity and Johann staggered out around 4AM I think, and me and Derek slept a few hours with Mia. When we got up Derek took a shower thinking he was gonna escape, but we ambushed him and fucked him some more in the daylight. I can't wait to see him at work Monday. I'm just curious what his reaction's gonna be.

I need to get some rest. Date with Robert tonight. My God, I'm totally out of control...

March 22

Wow, I think I could fall in love with Robert. Maybe I already have. We're so relaxed together, and everything just feels so natural when I'm with him. We had dinner at a new chicken place that was funky and cool, and we walked by a dance club and I dragged him in. It was so fun to watch him loosen up on the dance floor, even though he said he hasn't done that since he was 'a kid'. He looked super sexy when he got going, so I dragged him out of there and fucked him for hours. Slept curled up next to him with my head on his chest. NICE!! I wonder what he thinks of me? I mean I know he likes me a lot, but beyond that? I don't know.

March 23

Holy cow, work's a WHOLE LOT more fun when you spend an hour of the day fucking! Derek and I got super sweaty in the eighth floor supply closet. Spent our whole lunch hour in there, both of us totally NAKED! Oh my God, it seems totally INSANE to do that at the office! But man oh man, is it ever exciting and HOT!! I was so turned on it was crazy! I mean rip roaring orgasms, the kind I just can't get enough of. Okay, I'm in trouble. I feel like things are spinning out of control...

March 23

All right, it's official, I'm addicted to sex. A nice quiet evening without a man, and what do I do? Watch porn. It made me realize I need to up my game. I mean guys are plenty into me (no pun intended! Ha ha!), but wow, the porn girls really let it go. Vocally I mean. It's so fun to watch them, the good ones anyway. They're letting their guys know EVERYTHING. I need to work on that, my dirty talk and keeping the channels open when they're doing the right thing, making me feel good. I tend to get lost in it and not say much when I'm closing on an orgasm, but I LOVE the way the good porn girls talk their man through it all, whimpering and vocalizing and going fuckin' wild. So hot! I need to do that!

March 24

Wild sex at work again. It's NOT GOOD! I mean the sex is AWESOME but we shouldn't be doing it there. But neither Derek or I seem to be able to say no. All it takes is a little twinkle in our eyes and whammo, we're naked in the supply closet. It wouldn't be QUITE so bad if I just flipped up my skirt and he unzipped, but no, we've gotta be NAKED. Like wild, out of control crazy people. Why is it that I realize that, and yet it happens every time?

March 25

Okay, here goes. My hand is still trembling as I write this. Guess I'll just spit it out. I got fired today. No more job. I'm so disappointed in myself. Crying again as I write this. How do I explain this to Mom? To Robert?

I guess I'll write down what happened. Maybe it'll be good to see it in writing, so I can look at it if I ever feel the urge to do something so stupid again.

I didn't realize Derek and Barb were still getting together occasionally, after their threeway thing New Years Eve. Turns out Derek was with Barb last night, and he told her about me and the sex at work thing. I'm surprised really, because Derek's not a talker, but whatever, somehow she got it out of him. Anyway, she tells Derek she wants to do it, to get fucked at work. It's a little surprising, because she comes across really conservative at work, but I've always thought she had a little wild side, and New Years Eve certainly showed it.

So anyway, he tells her to be there today, lunchtime, in the eighth floor supply closet. The thing he didn't mention was that I would be there too. The look on her face was kind of fascinating when we all got there. "A threeway? With her?" I could see her thinking. But instead of saying it she was just sort of silent. Nervous I guess. Probably would have been even if I wasn't there.

So we're in this big supply closet, with pallets of paper and stuff in the middle, and it's bright, because all the big florescent lights are on. Me and Derek start taking off our clothes, the way we always do, and Barb's like a deer in the headlights, just standing there.

"Come on Barbie, don't you wanna get fucked? It's so fun doin' it here," I say to her. "You get NAKED?" she says all surprised. I don't blame her, it is totally crazy, but that's part of what makes it so hot. I tell her that but she's not buying it.

Derek's crazy like me and he's naked first, and his big cock's hard as a rock. I finish stripping down to nothing and I squat and blow him. Barb looks like she's almost trembling, and she sits on one of the paper pallets and watches. Gradually she sort of pulls up her dress and starts playing with herself a little. Derek's watching her and she's watching him. He tells her to take off her panties and she does, still sitting there.

"Pretty pussy Barb," I say. "Show me your tits. I like tits."

Barb looks like she's sort of stunned by everything, but she unzips her dress and shrugs it off her shoulders and it gathers around her waist. She looked SO HOT! I don't know if it was the nervousness or what, but damn, she looked sexier than fuck, with her pussy showing, and her little bra. I stopped blowing Derek because I knew he wanted to move in on her and make her feel less alone. He stepped over next to her and she took his big cock in her hand. It was all wet and slippery from my mouth, and she started pumping it and moaning. It was HOT! Like something from an office building porn movie.

So I climb up where she's sitting and go behind her and unhook her bra while Derek starts to lick her pussy. I wish I could have been her, because I know her mind was going crazy. I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure she's never been with a woman before, so there was a lot of new stuff for her to process.

So my hands go to her tits of course, big natural ones, sort of saggy but still nice. Her nips were super hard so I got sort of next to her and sucked on them. Derek almost made her cum with his nice tongue, but she pushed him away, still nervous about where she was I guess.

"Let him fuck you Barbie. It's so fun," I say. "You first," she says, all nervous sounding. I ask her if she likes to watch, and she just got that deer in the headlights look again.

So I figure I'll kill two birds with one stone, get fucked and draw her into the 'girls' thing a little bit more. I get down from where she's sitting, and bend over in front of her, with my hands on her knees. Our eyes lock, looking deep into one another as Derek fills me up from behind. He's moaning and I'm moaning, and Barb was moaning too. She was breathing real hard. One thing led to another and I start kissing her legs, up her thighs toward her pretty pussy. I get my tongue in there and she leans back on her arms, moaning really loud. That should have been my first signal to get things under control, because Derek and me were always careful to keep things quiet, but he was fucking me so good, and it was all so hot, well, I wasn't thinking so clearly.

Barbie tasted good too, and God help me, I love the taste of a wet girl. The whole situation was so wicked hot I just drove her higher and higher. Her moans rose up as Derek slapped into me. I was just starting to cum, sorta screaming into her pussy in a muffled way when she lost it. She was on her back and went all spastic and was like shrieking, her back arched up real high and her body going totally out of control. I was cumming hard and Derek was moaning, still pounding me from behind. It was noisy as fuck as I look back on it, and that's when the door opened and one of the company big-wigs walked in. He was like an an assistant V.P. or something, and there were two other expensive suits looking at us through the door. Barb freaked. Her body was still going spastic from her big orgasm, and the fear didn't help. She rolled on her side and clamored off the pallet, hiding behind it like you would if somebody was pointing a gun at you or something, talking to herself like some kind of lunatic. I really hope the whole thing didn't scar her for life, because she looked like she lost her mind or something, and not in the good sexy way.

So the big-wig says "Get dressed people, I'll be outside" and shuts the door. "What the fuck!" Barb says, over and over as she scrambles to get her clothes on straight. Me and Derek, we're just getting dressed regular, shaking our heads, like we knew what we'd been doing was all to good to be true.

So I'm fired. Derek and Barb, they've been there a lot longer than me, and have different bosses. I think maybe they survived it, but I'm not sure because it just happened today. I was able to get my stuff and get out of there before too many people knew, so that made things a little easier. It feels good to write this down. Don't know what I'm going to tell Mom and Robert. I hope they don't call tonight.

March 26

Called Mom and told her it was a lay-off. God I hate lying to her, but what was I gonna say? "Group sex in the supply closet Ma. Couldn't help myself." Nope, not gonna say that to her. Anyway, she's worried about me, with my expensive apartment and no job. Said I could move in with her if I need to. Nice of her but no way. Not happening.

The next call was to Robert. Figured I should tell him right away, before it got even more awkward. I lied to him too, about why it happened, but jeez, I REALLY couldn't tell HIM the truth. He was very understanding, the way I knew he'd be. Such a sweet guy. Said he'd call me tomorrow and take me out to dinner to get my mind off things.

After that I called Mia and told her the REAL story. It felt good to not lie, like a confession or something. Of course she wanted to know if the sex was good, and if I thought it was hot when the suits walked in. "I bet they wanted to fuck you, but they couldn't," she said. I must admit, it crossed my mind. I'm so bad.

March 28

Just got home from Robert's. Spent the night there. I feel so perfectly relaxed and good when I'm with him. The big news to write down is he asked me to move in with him. It seems sudden, like something younger kids would do, but he's really into the idea, and I like it to. My crazy sex life makes me nervous though. Telling him about it doesn't seem like the best option — people don't tell their new mates about all their sexual dalliances do they? I have a feeling he'd like some of it. I mean what guy wouldn't like two girls in bed with him? Maybe some wouldn't, I don't know. I'd hate to scare him away. So if I move in what am I gonna do, say no to everything else? I guess that's the way, but right now it doesn't make sense to me. I guess that's a bad sign. But...OF COURSE I'm gonna move in with him! It's just so awesome, it's like everything's been leading up to this point.

March 29

Well this is the last page of this journal. Guess I need to write smaller if I buy another one. I guess I will buy one, it's been fun writing all this stuff down. I'd sure hate for anybody to find it though. God, how embarrassing would it be to have someone read this! What a slut I must sound like! What a slut I am! Ha ha! So this morning I loaded up a bunch of clothes and stuff in my car and drove over to Robert's. He emptied some dresser drawers for me and I got things put away. I'm sitting on his balcony waiting for him to get home from work. He called earlier and said he wants me to feel like it's my home too, so he said to invite Mia over tonight so he can meet her and he's going to cook us dinner. I just called Mia and she loves the idea. She's anxious to meet him after all I've told her about him. She wondered if maybe the three of us could go dancing later. Sounds like fun, if Robert's up for it after work. I wonder what she's gonna wear? I guess I'll call her back and see. Little sexy dresses would be fun.

Well that's it, out of space. Goodbye nice journal, it's been fun telling you my secrets. Now I need to hide you so you can keep them.

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers