All Comments on 'It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 03'

by savetheworld

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaabout 6 years ago
Needs more...

You have an interesting writing style and a good story line but have not managed to evolve this into a real page turner yet....keep at it this story has potential.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Why do you do that?

Only one short page and leave us hanging for the next bit. Please write something with 2 or 3 pages that gets us to a good spot in the relationship. I am enjoying the story o far though.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
So beautiful

I don't know how any mother or son could fight this temptation.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
I agree with the rest

Awesome page but that's it just a page we need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Mom is deep throat

I hoped for her to switch leadership in the incest. Maybe you are stetching out the story and this allows fleshing out the events. Maybe you will make adjustments we will love to read.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 6 years ago
"A clarifying talk reveals a dark motivation." ?

What was the "clarifying talk"? What was the "dark motivation"? It's a hot scene, don't get me wrong, but all I got from it was Mom wanted to see if she could deepthroat her son's cock, and then repeated the maneuver until he came. I was expecting a bit more conversation, or at least some insight as to WHY his mom was getting sexed up. Can you address that question, if nothing else? Or maybe the son could become aware that his mom is fooling around with Mrs Westlake, opening the door for new combinations. At the very least, could you please submit stories a little longer than a single page?

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Please keep the story going

My cock is hard waiting for "Mom" to suck and fuck his cock.

Can't wait!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
Liked this one a lot.

BUT, I think you need to flesh these out just a little bit. It's not just the length of the chapter it's starting to have a "wam bam thank you ma'am" feel to it. An almost rushed feeling.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Still like the series. I can not believe how dense, self-centered, and selfish the son is. Not once has he made any attempt to determine what his mother wants or needs.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 2 months ago

what dark motivation was revealed? also, there was no talk between them of any kind. he keeps saying he needs to figure it out and yet, the dumbass never even broaches the subject with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous