It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good girl. Have a good night, kitten, and behave yourself."

After he left, I stared at my cute little collar and then looked around me to make sure all was quiet as the grave like always. I bit my lip for a moment, because I didn't really want to wait until I got home to put it on.

So I didn't. I lifted it to my neck and fixed it, slipping the buckle to the tightest adjustment I could manage without suffocating myself. I did it tight enough that it even felt uncomfortable at first because I wanted it that way. With it clasped, it felt safe and steady and all the warm feelings that I craved to have. And he hadn't put it on me, no, but he had given it to me and the thought of that made me so desperately aroused that it hurt like hell. I had to breathe through it for a couple of minutes, quivering to the filthy thoughts that went through my head.

And he wasn't even with me. Hell, he hadn't even actually done anything. I took a selfie with my puppy ears and collar and sent it to him, hoping I wasn't waking him up. I didn't want to wait. But for when you wake up in the morning :).

He didn't message me back until the morning hours, when I had already left, and then I got the message right as I was walking into my kitten cage of an apartment. Now that's just heartwarming to wake up to. Good girl. Sleep well.

Even curling up in my bed made me horny, with my silky Lilo and Stitch pajamas. It was crazy how all these little things made my imagination go wild with fantasies. Everything made me think of control, made me imagine about things like his hand curling around my throat or a leash being attached to the collar to make me crawl. Most of the fantasies starred him, for obvious reasons, but if I was being honest with myself? They didn't have to. I was just getting fiendish for control and if he hadn't been around, it might have meant bad things for me. Because I thought that, maybe eventually, I would have been begging for someone, anyone, to take some control over me and play with me. And it made me very grateful that he was around to show me these things in a safe, guiding way.

But for the time being, I kept those thoughts to myself. He didn't need to know all that and it was introspective shit that would have sounded like ridiculous fantasizing when we were just playing. Instead, I messaged him that I really liked my collar and it made me think of his control and I liked that too. Which was enough.

That's the spirit. How about another little command during the day, just for fun?

Yes, please, sir!

Wear your hair up tonight so I can see it when I get in.

And I did that. I went to my classes with it up even, feeling like I should have a tail to wag with the amount of eagerness I felt to get to see him and show him I obeyed. And before I got to work I put on my collar, feeling a rare spirit of boldness and mischief, mostly borne of being horny just from having my damn hair up. I didn't even care if anyone saw the collar, so long as he did.

It was worth it, when he came in and laughed with pleasure. "Aren't you the cutest little receptionist? Having fun?"

"Yes, sir!" I was even getting very used to that word, too, associating it with physical pleasure every time it left my lips. This was insanely fun. And weirdly, I hadn't considered just how basically fun it could be to play like this. All the stories I wrote were darker scenarios of control, but this was filled with playfulness. Which made me wonder something... "Can I ask you something?"

"Given the scenario, I feel like you should probably ask to your heart's content."

I laughed, but then blushed. "Okay, but I can't out loud, so can I message you instead?"

He got that wicked look in his eyes that made me shiver all over with crazy fantasies. "Now I'm definitely curious. Yes, you can, kitten. And on that note, I'll tell you good night." And he reached across the counter to pat my head and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I waited until he was out of view before I got my phone and messaged my question. Okay, what's it going to be like? Are you going to be rough? Do you play rough? Do I like playing rough?

Okay so that was a couple of questions, but I didn't really know what was up. How was he going to play with me? Was there sex even involved? How did these places work? I looked at his message when it came through. Given some of the content you write and if you made me guess, I would say you might like it rough, relatively speaking. As for me, I like certain kinds of rough and I'll show you, depending on how the night goes. I've done this for years, little puppy. Be brave for me and trust me to know how to read you, okay?

I hesitated and then wrote back. Okay. Yes, sir, I can do that.

Such a sweet girl.

And that. The praise. Oh man, it definitely made the fear a hundred kinds of worth it. It just felt basically good, like warm and fuzzy, feeding a Glaceon in Pokémon Sword, good. And he seemed to enjoy giving the commands and seeing them followed, as much as I liked following them. That, too, was something that made me happy. It was a delightful thing to know that my nature pleased someone, when I had only ever known it to cause people stress and problems. But not him. He kept giving me little commands, just so we could both enjoy them, and he did it all the way up to that night and then he gave me more specific, special commands.

Wear your collar, but not the ears, and a dress or a skirt with your hair up again. I grinned and obeyed, taking a picture of my little, black dress to ask him if that was alright. Perfect. Meet me at the door. I had to pace to work up my courage because I already had the time and place and I couldn't back out now. "Okay, you can do this. You can do this. I've got this." It was a tiny little pep talk for myself and then I walked out the door, taking the subway to get to the place named Sulfur's, trying to ignore my anxiety.

But then I saw him. He was already waiting for me and my fears lessened in one way, while my heart beat faster in another. He was dressed down kind of casual, in jeans and this collared shirt with underarmour showing at the neck. And I don't know why, but the sight of it turned me on something fierce and made me very aware of the fact that this unfairly gorgeous guy was getting ready to walk me into a fetish and sex club. His face was so pretty that it almost made me angry sometimes. This was not one of those times.

"Hello." I took his hand when he held it out and he shocked me.

He tugged me into a hug. "Hello to you, too, kitten. Now I can see you outside of the penthouse building." He pulled away to lift my chin, so that I had to meet his gaze, and his smile was so warm that it eased my doubts even more, so all that was left was wicked excitement. "Ready to have some fun?"

I said the answer before I could stop it. "I'm trying to not think about it, actually. That way it just happens."

He laughed outright. "Fair enough. Come on, then. Let's go inside so you're trapped and can't just run away."

I had to grin and followed him into the entryway and then, even there, it was impossible to ignore where I was. There was a decorative Saint Andrew's cross on one wall and my eyes went wide when I saw it. I had never expected to get to ever see one in person and it was literally just sitting right there. Like magic. Crossed over top of it was a whip, with the tail stuck to the wall in a curling s, and a riding crop.

They were right there! And it was then that I realized that this was it. This was the thing that had been missing from my life, the thing I craved, and I knew it instantly. Because seeing the cross and seeing it for real, with the straps on it and everything, felt like the last piece of a puzzle falling into place. It felt like a key turning in a lock, so that everything I had never understood about myself suddenly made perfect sense. And after that my nerves no longer mattered.

I had to know more, had to see more, and was dying to play. I turned to look at Cole, who had watched me with a grin. "Th-Thank you for bringing me here." Because, oh my God, I was seriously grateful to him for it.

He laughed. "Don't thank me yet. We haven't even gotten started, kitten. It only gets better."

He wasn't lying either. He had to hand the door guy a card and then he put a wristband on me, something like a bracelet. "Okay, keep this on. It means I'm taking care of you. For safety reasons, everyone either has one of those or one of the cards like I have."

"Unless it's open door nights."

He touched my nose. "You did your research. Exactly." And with that, he guided me inside.

I went weak at the knees. Directly across from where we walked in, there was a girl strapped to a Saint Andrew's Cross and this one wasn't decorative. She was entirely naked and she was strapped facing the cross, so that her backside was out, and her Dom was flogging her. I'd never forget the image either. He twisted his wrist in a figure 8, reddening her skin with the tails, and it was the single most erotic thing I'd ever seen. When she turned her head to the side, I got a glimpse of her expression right as she danced on her toes and her Dom slapped her ass.

Her lips were open in a soundless cry and she was in ecstasy. Shane took my wrist to guide me to the side, so I could drink it all in, and I shivered when he turned me to face him. His eyes were dark with his own desire, alight with his own filthy thoughts, and it sank in that those thoughts starred me in them for the night. "You look a little overwhelmed, kitten. Why don't we take away a sense?" At first I didn't even process his meaning because my mind was still on the flogging session, but then he pulled me into his arms so that I was back to his front and placed a palm over my eyes.

I surrendered to it, but it made me whimper. It turned out that taking away a sense didn't help. At all. Not being able to see only made me painfully aware of the other senses, like the hot sounds of pleasure and pain. Laughs and shrieks and moans surrounded me and I could smell him and his cologne.

A pained whimper escaped me and he laughed over my head and this time it was different than all the others. It was darker, more wicked. And about a hundred times sexier. "That's a yes. Let's see what else you like. Maybe a little more restraint? Cross your wrists together behind you."

I obeyed so eagerly that my hands accidentally brushed his cock and I turned blood red when I felt how hard he was. A low growl escaped his throat and I felt more like the rabbit from his story than the puppy. Dogs could be hunters, but rabbits were always prey to be fed on.

Goddamn, but I really wanted to be fed on. When he took my wrists and held them in one powerfully strong hand, I arched automatically, and whined again. "Please. Oh, please..."

"Hush. Just take it in." I tried. I really fucking tried while he held me still and I kind of even managed, but it wasn't easy. I shook all over from hot need and the sounds were all the more erotic now that I was held captive. He didn't do a damn thing except hold my wrists and cover my eyes and I was already wetter than I'd ever been in my life. "Good girl." He cooed the words when I trembled in his hands. "You have some choices to make for me." Choices? Was he crazy? I couldn't think through the inferno of lust to save my life! "Would you like to watch and listen some more or would you like to play?"

"Play! I want to play, please." I said the words before I could think about them, scared that if I did stop and think then I'd make myself too scared to agree to what I really, really wanted.

"Such a brave girl. I would like that too. Now, would you rather stay out here and play where everyone can see and hear you? Or would you rather go somewhere private, where you're all mine with no one to stop me?"

Later, I would think on his words and realize how carefully he had planned that choice phrasing. He deliberately made the privacy option sound more threatening because he knew that the first choice of staying around other people would register as the more initially terrifying for me, but I might regret it later. At the moment though, while I was amped with arousal, it only made me pause and whimper, made me consider the thought of being at his mercy with no one to hear me or stop him, and I found there was zero regret to be had in it. I had seen the rules to this place and knew what kind of amazing structure it had. "Private," I finally squeaked out. "Totally private." I twisted a little in his restraining grip, just to see what he would do, and then moaned when he instantly tightened his hold on me and pressed my arms farther up my back. "Oh, God."

He kissed my hair and I shivered all over to how gentle the action was, compared with how tightly he held me. "Okay. One last question. Do you actually want sex or do you want me to just keep this casual? If we do have it, it will be safe and it will be for release. If you don't feel like you need that release, then we don't have to do it and that's okay too."

Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it... And this was where my courage would finally decide to falter. "Don't let me answer or decide that because I won't tell you what I want because I'm definitely a coward."

He burst out laughing over me. "Good enough answer, then." And he didn't make me confront it, didn't make me say out loud that I really bloody wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't walk or see straight and then fuck me some more. He wasn't so mean... yet. "Alright, then, kitten. Let's play. There's only one basic rule for the night and that's that you play the game. You'll pick up on it really quickly, I promise, alright?"

"Yes, sir." I sighed when he lifted his hand back to stroke my hair, letting me see again.

"Brave girl. I'm going to show you how amazing it can be when you ask for what you want and it's going to be so good. Okay, go wait by the bar for me really fast, while I get our keys."

————

Standing by the bar for that brief time let me question my sanity again, but this time I told that part of me to shut the ever loving hell up. The anxiety demon had caused me enough grief in my life, and I was tired of it taking fun times away from me. It was a lot easier to think clearly in that atmosphere, too. There was something about the way the people played so freely and out in the open. They weren't embarrassed about their kinks, although I definitely wasn't the only shy person there. That being said, there were also incredibly bold people there and there was no real type either. People were dressed from all walks of life and they were different ages. Some people had dark hair or purple hair. Some people were clearly edgier than others. It made me think about Shane and wonder what type he was. Was he the edgy type, the mean type, the control type? And then I wondered if it really mattered. He didn't need a label and neither did anyone else there, now that I considered it.

I was watching a male sadist strap his female sub with harsh, heavy strikes so that she squealed with each one, tears in her eyes. And I was lost in thoughts of how he had come to accept and enjoy those kinds of things, because surely that had to be difficult, didn't it? Males weren't living in an era where those behaviors were exactly encouraged by society. They were supposed to be more awake or something. I wondered if it had plagued him, like it plagued the hell out of me, to crave these weird things, wondered if he had gone through adolescent awkwardness and suffered from it then. I wondered if someone had judged him for it and then I felt a little sad for a stranger, which was weird, but really I was trying to distract myself from how goddamned horny it made me to watch his playmate shiver with pain and desire the way she was doing...

"Look fun?" I squeaked when Shane stroked his hands up my shoulder and he laughed.

"Y-yes, sir, it looks... kind of fun."

When he turned me around, he was smiling down at me. "Good to know, kitten. Come on. Let's go to our room because I think you're going to like this. Remember, what's the rule?"

He talked while he took my hand and I followed obediently, loving the feeling of being guided. "Play the game."

"That's right, just play the game." He paused outside a door with the number six on it. Six was starting to feel like a lucky number for me. "Okay, choose your safewords and I know you know how those work."

I had to laugh because I'd written them into stories that he'd read. "Okay. Red and yellow. Red stops, yellow means slow down."

"Straightforward and generic. I love it. Ready, kitten?"

"I don't know!" But it came out laughing. "Okay, yes. Yes, sir, I'm ready."

He unlocked the door, but before I could walk inside, he stopped me for one last thing. "I think, given how you are, it might be a kindness to let you hide, kitten. Here." I blinked when he covered my eyes with a soft blindfold and tied it in the back. And he was right, it was definitely a kindness on his part. I felt less shy when I couldn't see, at least for the time being. Maybe that would change when I started to get used to things and I kind of hoped so, but I trusted him to a degree and being blind made it easier to let go and to give over.

As it turned out, I needed that help to give over. He walked me into the room and I heard the door closed and locked behind me, a sound that made me suddenly very aware of both of our breathing. His was even, deep, and mine was slightly faster.

"I think maybe you should start by asking me why I brought you here so late, Hunter."

There was something in his voice, something in the way he guided me into the room with his hands on my shoulders, that made me both really wet and made me have to stop from grinning. "Yes, sir. Um, why did you bring me here, sir?"

"You've been a rather distracted T.A. lately." I nearly choked. As it was, I took a deep, shuddering breath. "I already gave you one warning last week when you missed your deadline and you did it again?"

Uh oh. It sounded an awful lot like fantasy me had probably been writing erotica about a really hot professor and gotten caught up in it. I couldn't really blame her for that, either.

Hey! I was into this and I didn't even feel shy. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir." Don't grin, don't grin. It was the hardest part of it because I really wanted to smile, but I wasn't supposed to. I was a T.A. suffering embarrassing chastisement.

"I don't think you are since that's what you said last week. You go to a competitive college, Hunter. I haven't put in your grade or sent in to have you dropped as my T.A. yet, but I should have already."

"Oh, no, please! Please, don't do that." I could hear him close to me, but I still jumped when he touched the small of my back, little thrills spiking through my abdomen. I wasn't sure, but it sounded like fantasy me should probably be punished and raped, so that real me could be punished and... totally not raped. "Please don't drop me. I'm really sorry."

There was a smile in his voice when he answered and it made me happy that he was having as much fun as I was. It felt like I was glowing with his pleasure and my own arousal. We hadn't so much as kissed yet, but this was already more amazing than even the roughest sex I'd gotten to experience. "Maybe I won't. I'd rather not actually. You do have promise, Hunter Gates, and it would be such a pity to waste that." His hands snaked up to lightly brush the sides of my breasts and I groaned. Wait, no. Fantasy me was apparently going to be naive and scared, because that's all I could come up with after he touched me. The rest of my brain just wanted all kinds of more.

"Oh! But... but, sir, I don't know about this. I-" At least my breath was appropriately shaky.

123456...8