It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, though, I didn't want her blind. I got the key from Brian and this room was so much fun that it'd just be a damn sin to cover her eyes from it. She took my hand when I went back to her and I led her to the room, this one with the number 3 on it. "Ready?"

She nodded, wickedly playful, sinfully taunting. And for a moment, I paused. Because I realized that my intentions of staying totally playful on this date were already fucked. And it was too late to back out then, so I decided that the pretenses could go to hell. I wanted to be wicked and she wanted me to be wicked.

And I hadn't gotten to see enough of her the last time. So I opened the door of the medical room and told myself to stop stressing about stupid shit.

Her eyes went wide with excitement when she walked inside, a delicious amount of fear sending a shiver through her body. We weren't playing dress up for these games, but she blushed so easily and delightfully that it was a joy. I closed the door and locked it so I could have her to myself. And I placed a hand on the small of her back because I'd also discovered that touch helped her a lot. "Hello Hunter. I think you already talked to your teacher about why you're here."

And that. We'd talked a lot more after I had played with her and I had learned that Hunter loved porn, and she specifically loved porn stories that were blatantly heading in the direction of fun. She had loved my thing, dumb as it was. She swallowed and paused to think for a moment, but when she answered she was totally with it, absolutely together. "Y-yes, sir. He said I... I have trouble focusing."

I wanted to laugh because I could already see her trying to quell her smiles. Instead, I spoke in a stern voice. "Don't be shy, Hunter. He had you come to me after hours and we both know why. Because you're too sexually aroused to think straight afterwards."

Alright, I hadn't thought this one through to give it any realism. I only knew what I wanted to do to her physically, what I had masturbated like hell to, and never made it past that. Don't judge me. No one makes it past that part of the porn story, alright? And lucky for me, she had seen a lot of porn to make up the rest. "Yes, sir. He said I should c-come to you if I was serious about showing my apology."

Fuck me. The doctor was in on the coercion shit the whole time. Why hadn't I thought of that? Also, who else could be in on it? Maybe I could get one of the Dommes to play a secretary and make Hunter eat her pussy. It was brilliant. "But it's up to me to decide if you're actually serious, so I would behave yourself, if I were you. Understood?"

"Oh! Yes. Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good girl." And that. Even in a game, she shuddered just to those words and I adored her for it. "Strip your clothes off and go lay on the table for me."

I saw the ghost of a grin before she managed to get it under control. "Oh! But sir, are you sure-"

"Yes. I'm sure, Miss Gates." She nearly lost herself to a giggle when I said her name like that. "Unless you're not serious about proving that you want to keep your T.A. position with such a kind professor."

"Oh, no, sir. I mean- yes, sir, I'm serious. I'll be good." She took a breath and collected herself, lifting her shirt over her head while I circled to see her and this part wasn't acting.

I hadn't gotten to see much of her during our last game and most of the time I saw her, she wore work clothes. During the last date I had gotten the pleasure of seeing her wear a cute little black dress and sandals. She matched herself well, although she definitely had the appearance of someone who came from a marine father and didn't have a lot of dress clothes. I don't say that to make her sound tacky or anything. Don't get the wrong idea. I say that because it was impressive how downright sweet she looked when she tried, how there was definitely a brave female hiding beneath all of what her family had made her ashamed of.

And I say that so that the next part will make sense. She had been cute with that dress and even cuter with her jeans and a shirt. But when she tugged her clothes off? She was a doll. I felt like I got past all of that shame she'd been taught and into something that I found wonderful. When she stripped, I felt like that was the most real version of her. Not her outfits to please others, even me. Just her.

She was fit for her stature. Musculature stood out across her shoulders, in a way that some guys might not have liked. I knew it was something that made her self conscious, but for me? It spoke of someone who could handle how rough I was and it soothed me in the strangest way, even while I thought it was hot as all hell. Her abs were cut from where her marine corps family had emphasized fitness and her face was a sweet Anna Kendrick appearance, if that gives an idea.

And at the moment she was playing my game. She folded her clothes to the side and went to lay on the table, looking up at me with shy nervousness that wasn't entirely acting. "I can be serious, sir. I promise."

"I'm starting to believe you, but we'll see in a moment." I got a pair of black talc gloves, because it'd turn her and I both on to feel those, and then I got restraints for her wrists and ankles.

"S-sir? What are those f-for?"

Now that was partially acting and partially her wanting to hear me taunt her. I smiled wickedly. "To hold you still, for when I open your pussy up to see what it takes to satisfy you until you can focus again."

She whimpered when I grabbed one wrist in a gloved hand. "Oh, please. Oh, my God."

"Hush. You want to be a good T.A., don't you? I've heard you do have such promise." I worked through the restraints, tethering her arms to the sides and her thighs wide apart.

"Oh yes, sir. I'm scared, sir."

"Just relax. You can take what I give you and we'll go slowly. We'll start easy." I smiled above her when she was tied down, feeling feral at the sight of her helpless and at my mercy.

And this was where the game was going to disappear into something hotter, something darker. I had only played with her the one other time, but I had already learned when things would warp down that deviant path, where we would start going to something less playful and more... sinful. Part of me had wanted to fight that moment, had wanted to keep things light instead of imagining her bowing to serve me in every fucking way I asked. But with her restrained and staring up at me with such excited fear? I couldn't remember that part of me.

All I felt was exhilaration and greed. "Your teacher also told me that you started being far more horny for him. We're just going to see how far we have to go before we can satisfy you and make you focus again." I stroked one gloved fingertip of my right hand across her bared breasts and she moaned, arching to my touch. So I smiled and traced my hand lower, trailed it across her hip bone where it was bared. I watched her shiver when I touched the start of that shaved triangle that once would have been her pubic hair. And then I went down to her clit.

She arched in her restraints, shaking, so eager at just the slightest touches of domination after she had craved it for so long. I had discovered that as well, that she had burned for some form of submission in such desperation that even the slightest things, like light spankings and blindfolding or a single use of light restraints made her squeal. It was beautiful. She gave me the sweetest cry when I thrust a finger inside of her, lifting and struggling.

And I felt wild adrenaline at the sight of her fighting my restraints. "Such a horny little slut you are. He did warn me that you might need something harsher to help you concentrate, as his punishments only seemed to make you hotter. Is that true, Hunter? And you should always be honest with your doctor, before you think of lying to me."

"Yes, sir! Oh, yes, it's true." She shook, wildly aroused, and I fit another finger inside of her.

"Good girl. Honesty is always to be rewarded with what you ask for and, well, I do approve of giving harsher." She trembled when I filled her with yet another finger.

"Oh. Oh! Oh, please..." She rose in a dance, thrusting her hips, sexily straining against the cuffs I had placed around her thighs. "Oh yes. Oh my God."

"I think we might need lubricant for the rest."

Her eyes snapped open while I got it from the cabinet at the side. "The rest? No, wait, you can't mean-!" But she cut off when I coated my gloved fingers in lubricant.

All of them. "Quiet. Just relax."

Her head fell back and she moaned so desperately that I wanted to fuck the hell out of her right then. Instead, I pressed four fingers into her tight little slit, stretching it and coating her walls with the lubricant. "Take what I give you, there's a good little girl." Her nipples were so hard and not from cold. God, I needed to get jewelry for those, something to stimulate her even more, to make her go wild while I could watch. I thumbed her clit and she squealed at the feel of so much lubrication.

"Oh my God! Please! Please, it won't fit."

And there wasn't anymore acting. She stared up at me with such erotic panic, even when she was so far away from saying that safeword, that it was hot as fuck. "It will fit. Stop trying to be so coy when I already know how horny this little hole is. Just relax, open up, and take what I give you." God, she was so wet. If we'd been doing something vanilla, she was probably right and I wouldn't have fit.

But this wasn't vanilla and she was so fucking drenched that it made me a little crazy with the smell. I lowered my thumb and pressed it to her entrance, standing over her while she shouted and shuddered in filthiest need. I filled her with my fingertips and she arched, crying out. "Oh, please!"

"I said to relax and be a good fucking girl, Hunter." I met resistance at my knuckles, her tight little hole fighting me. "You're not showing me how good and serious you can be. Relax."

She trembled and closed her eyes, whimpering. And it took her a minute to relax her body, especially with me pumping her. She was tight with her need, so she really had to work to breathe and I felt it when she managed to calm. Her little hole opened just enough, even while she shook. I braced my other hand on the table over her head and thrust my fist inside of her.

She shouted, eyes snapping wide to meet mine, and she was a feral animal. God. Just, God, it was fucking beautiful. "Oh, please, sir! Please, I can't stop."

But I already knew. With my fist inside of her, gloved or not, I could already feel the way she pulsed. She squealed in orgasm around me, riding out waves of pleasure, and she relaxed even further at the end of it, enough for me to close my fingers and make a real fist. My knuckles brushed her cervix and her eyes rolled in hot pleasure. "Look at me. Open your eyes and fucking look at me."

She did. She opened them again and stared up into mine, panting with pleasure, choking on it. "It's so good. It's so good..."

And there was no game anymore, not for either of us. I couldn't even think of the fact that we were in a medical room. All I could think of was the fire in her gaze and the way it was glazed over with submission. She wasn't struggling my restraints anymore. She was spread in them, laid back the way I wanted her to be. Her hair was tousled where she arched to my fisting and her tits bounced with every thrust of her hips, as if to taunt me with the motion. I worked my hand in a circular motion and she lifted with a cry, tightening on me like a velvet vice. Even with the glove I could feel every quiver of her hot channel, could feel every tremble, every clench of pleasure. "That's it. You take what I give you. Such a hot, needy cunt you have. A fisting and you're still not satiated? Poor thing. It's no wonder you can't focus, no wonder you have to resort to such slutty stories when this little pussy is so needy." I growled when she whined and lowered myself, using my free hand to tilt her head back so I could give her the most violent kiss I'd ever given. I twisted my fist to make her cry into my mouth so I could drink it, biting her lip to make her lift in her restraints from the most delicious pain. "Watch it." I pulled back, so I could grab her by the back of her head, and I pulled her forward, lubricant and cum messing all in her hair. "Watch my fist fuck you."

She did. She stared down between her legs while I thrust harder, brutalizing her. She drank in the sight while I held her forward, watching as my wrist disappeared between her legs over and over. "See it? See how desperate this little pussy is? See how badly it needed to be satisfied and opened? And I know you've realized by now how much you need punishment, kitten."

Her eyes stayed transfixed when she answered, as if she was too horny by the sight to look away. "Yes, sir. Yes, sir, you're right. Thank you for filling my pussy up."

"You're welcome, pretty kitten. You can't neglect a little hole like this one for so long, not when it needs such hot domination. And it does need such hot domination, doesn't it?" I smiled down at her, horny for her.

"Oh, yes, sir. Oh, my God! Please!" She squealed suddenly and her cries didn't stop, as if she couldn't handle it anymore and the arousal became too much. Her cheeks went flushed and her pussy suddenly gripped me, tightening with another orgasm, so intense that it made me growl. Her eyes rolled up and fluttered closed and she pant like an animal. I tightened my hand in her hair and kissed her again, snarling, almost scared I was going to fucking injure her. But my bite was gentle and she moaned all the harder for it.

She fell back and whimpered up at me and her eyes were dazed, but they were so submissive too. In the wake of such heat, there was no more of her shame, no more of her anxiety, no more of her worries. I smiled at her, wickedly, knowing I could do whatever I damn well wanted to her now. I took my hand gently away and she shivered with the overstimulation and then she moaned when I held it up to her face so she could see all of her arousal on me. "You smell so fucking hot, kitten. Why don't you lick some of the lubricant and cum off my hand?"

She moaned. But she lifted, weakly, and licked at my knuckles. When she inhaled, her nostrils flared and she shuddered to the scent of her own arousal. And she made soft whimpers when she licked off the mess from my gloves. And God, it was a mess. She had creamed all over me with the feeling of being so widely, painfully, stretched, of being so thoroughly fucked open. Her head fell back against the medical chair and she opened her eyes to watch me, still subjugated with sexual satisfaction. "Good girl. I'm not quite done with you yet, but for the rest all you need to do is lay still and take it. Here. I'll even be kind and blind you."

"Thank you, sir." She whispered it when I tied the fabric blindfold around her eyes.

"Such a sweet girl. Just for your lovely cooperation, I'll give you a choice. Mouth or asshole?"

She moaned and I was sure I already knew the answer. But she shocked the hell out of me when she breathed, "Asshole, please."

"We'll see, sweetheart." God, it took restraint to not just instantly take her up on that offer, but I wanted to show her more, wanted to take her deeper.

So I went to my duffel bag and got the soft flogger from it. It wasn't a pain toy, wasn't a harsh toy, because I wanted this to be gentle pain. I didn't want her struggling to get away from this. I wanted the soft impact sensation that would make her fly so high that she'd never want to come down.

————

Hunter

It felt like floating. There was this strange mental place where everything just disappeared. No anxiety, no problems, no decisions, no school shit, no overthinking. There was only me and him and behind the blindfold, I could let go. I trusted him enough to be in that headspace and I could just let him have me. That special state where I was a plaything for someone else's pleasure was starting to be my most favorite way to be. I was fucking good at it, like crazy good at it, for a start. All of those moments where I cowered under the gaze of some angry stranger, like a professor at school, and tried to make them approve of me again? It all felt like practice just leading up to this, where someone would finally give me that approval, and it felt so insanely good.

I lay still when the tails of the flogger trailed up my torso, didn't even tremble like I had before. Instead, I just relaxed. "Good girl." His voice was soft above me and so approving. "Just take what I give you like you took my fisting." I did shiver at those words because holy fuck, his fist, but then the flogger fell and I calmed again.

It wasn't painful, not at all like when he'd spanked me. No, it was too light of a sensation for that and he stroked the tails over my breasts to start with, leaving the most delicious sting in the wake. It felt like my skin should be glowing, the way sensation rushed to the surface. I had always written intense moments that had a lot of pain in them, but suddenly knew that I was neglecting a different facet. This wasn't as painful, no, but it was definitely intense. He paused his flogging to scrape his nails up the sides of my breast and I moaned, lifting to the feel. Everything felt tender, heated, swollen. He went back to his flogging and the rhythm made me picture a figure 8, like I had seen from my first night here. I sank deeper into his control, loving him for bringing me to this place and showing me this.

I lifted again, with a cry that sounded distant, when he struck the flogger up between my legs. He went to my thighs, heating them with the tails, working me over. I shuddered from that and the residual sensations from his fisting.

Floating. Maybe it was more like falling forever. It was bliss, pure pleasure. And he didn't flog me for long because he seemed to know that he didn't need to. No, it didn't take a long time at all before I was exactly in a place of perfect headspace. I mewled and whimpered up at him and my senses felt crazily heightened where he was concerned. I could hear his breaths and each one only made me horny all over again. I could hear his footsteps where he paced around me. And the sound of his voice when he gave me approval? That was the best sound in the world in that state.

I whimpered when he unchained my wrist cuffs but he was only repositioning me. "On your hands and knees. I want to fuck your ass this time and you're going to let me, understood?"

"Yes, sir." The words practically fell from me, the most natural words for me to say in that state. I rolled over on my hands and knees and lowered my head at his touch so that I was bowed at an angle on the table, lifted and offered up for use again. When he grabbed my hands, I moved like liquid under his touch, letting him tether my cuffs behind me at the small of my back. I moaned when he dripped lubricant onto my asshole, then gave a cry when he thrust a finger inside of me, pressing deep. Every sound was strange, too. Even the sound of the foil ripping from the condom made me shudder, made me aware of my sensitive tits and thighs, of the way he had slapped the flogger between my legs.

If the last time had been a frantic fuck, this was slower, almost a steady build of sensation after he'd obliterated all my sensibilities with a fisting. Well, it started like that anyway. He pressed the tip of his cock against my asshole and I cried out again before he even started. I couldn't help but arch with a little bit of panic, but he grabbed me by my cuffs and shoved my wrists up my back and there was nowhere to go. I was trapped beneath him again, shaking and shivering with both desire and fear. At first, his press turned to pain and my shaking grew harder. But he was relentless, growling above me in heated satisfaction. I whined for more, trying to process the feeling and the more he pressed inside of me, the more the initial pain registered as something else.

1...345678