It's Just a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of silence, I spoke. "What are you complaining about, anyway? You got a show. You're getting a show," I added, and it was true. He didn't try to hide it when he checked out my boobs.

"You're getting a show too," he countered. I couldn't deny I'd been peeking at his goods, so we were at an impasse. We spent it unabashedly trading looks, him at my tits and me at his boxer-clad member. Having him stare at me like that, like no one but my husband had for years, should have felt vulgar, but in this moment it was only exciting.

Reminded of my husband, I looked up for Frank.

"He doesn't seem to mind," Roche said, following my eyes. "And they're paying no attention."

He was right. Frank and Jean were still hard at work behind the bar, and the denizens of the other couch were wrapped up in themselves. Somewhat literally—Anne had a hand in her husband's boxers, and Caesar, sitting right up next to Anne on her other side, looked like he just might be touching himself through his form-fitting underwear.

I looked back to Roche. "And what would I get out of it, if I were to give you a lap dance?"

"What would you like?" he asked.

The answers to that question racing through my head were far too numerous and indecent to repeat. "Touch yourself," I said finally. "Get hard again, and maybe if I like what I see, I'll do it."

He smiled his knowing smile and slipped his hand under his waistband, this time not shutting his eyes but focusing them right on my chest. I rolled my eyes, but god it was hot watching him stroke himself to my image. His cock perked up almost immediately, and from this angle I could catch glimpses of it through his fly. I wasn't fooling either of us by pretending I hadn't already made my decision.

I glanced once more at Frank, found him searching the rows of bottles for who knows what, and then swung my leg over Roche. He withdrew his hand as I settled on his lap, that damn smile only growing wider. Smug bastard was lucky that I found it enticing, and that I was desperately horny.

If Frank's dance was a public show pretending to be private, and Ed's was as public as it gets, this was the real deal. With my back to the room, I attuned all of my senses to Roche alone. I put my hand to his chest and found the bed of hair soft, and the muscles beneath it firm. I undulated, slowly, letting the wave of motion travel down from breasts to belly to hips, and heard his breathing hasten at the rhythmic contact of our bodies. I drew his scent in, pleasantly musky, and caught a whiff of my own arousal with it. I wondered if Roche could detect the same thing.

His cock was between my legs, trapped against his stomach by my mons, and I could feel every inch of him beneath me. I'd been wet for so long, teasing myself over and over again in order to tease these men, and my pussy was pleading for relief. I slid up and down his length and pressed hungrily into him, and his cock pushing through silk against my clit was just enough to drive me even crazier.

That's when I heard my husband's voice.

"Hey babe," Frank said from startlingly close to my right shoulder. My eyes snapped open and I leaned back—a few seconds prior I had known neither that my eyes were shut nor that I had been pressing my bare breasts against Roche's face, but apparently both were true.

"Uh—hey honey," I struggled to string even these words together, much less to sound casual in the process. He was holding a drink out for me, which I was too stunned to take.

Gradually I gathered my senses, and recognized that he wasn't angry. "I, uh, I was just—"

"I know," he said. "Don't let me stop you." He was still offering me the glass of gin and tonic, and I was still too dumbfounded to take it or wave it away. Instead, for reasons totally inscrutable even to me, I left my hands firmly planted on Roche's chest, leaned over, and took a sip through the cocktail straw.

I immediately recognized how weird this was, and had absolutely no way to explain it. But Frank just chuckled and set my glass on the table, then reclined beside us in my old seat. "You're busy, that's fine." Jean moved into my field of view and pulled up a chair by Frank, and they picked up whatever conversation they were having, as if this were normal.

Roche and I exchanged a flurry of unspoken communication. This was not normal for him either, but he seemed to take it in stride. And here I was, mostly naked on his lap, and we were both so incredibly horny. I started grinding on his dick again.

Frank kept talking to Jean, but every so often he would glance over to his wife's bare-chested dance atop his friend. Each time he did, I got that much wetter, letting him watch me defile myself. I curled my fingers through Roche's hair, brushed my nipples across his lips, thrust my ass into his lap, all with a sliver of my mind focused on making my husband jealous.

Then Roche brought him up. "You didn't just dance for your husband," he said quietly, but loud enough for Frank to hear. Indeed, he looked over and lingered for a second longer than usual, with a faint smile on his lips.

I knew exactly what Roche meant. Vividly remembered reaching into Frank's pants while I danced on him. "You think you deserve more?" I asked.

"I want more," was his quiet reply. And god, did I want more too. Even so, somehow touching his cock directly was another taboo we had yet to accept, despite the fact that we'd been rubbing genitals through our underwear for who knows how long on this couch. But again, I had already made up my mind.

I fixed my eyes on my husband and reached between my legs. My fingers found Roche's fly and then his flesh, hot and sticky and firm. I curled my fingers around his shaft and enjoyed his low moan when I squeezed him. I was still staring down Frank, and I was positive he knew what was happening, but he stayed stubbornly focused on Jean. Then, as I gave Roche's cock another squeeze, it popped through his fly entirely and into the open.

I wasn't trying to do it, or at least not consciously, but I didn't hesitate. I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft and pumped it, and Roche let out a sigh. My pussy was still achingly separated from his flesh by red silk, but at last I had him in my hand, and it felt powerfully sexy.

Finally Frank looked over, and I saw a catch in his breath and a shift in his posture that said I was turning him on, but all I could think about was Roche. Roche, who now put his hands on my ass and pulled me into him.

"Even my husband wasn't allowed to touch," I panted hotly into his ear.

"I'm not your husband," he said, and kept his hands on me. I didn't stop him.

Instead I let him guide my ass, up and down, back and forth across him, while I stroked his cock. Frank's pants were now clearly restraining an erection, and he and Jean were not so deep in conversation anymore. They were both watching when Roche slipped a hand underneath me, hooked his finger through my soaked panties, and pulled them aside.

I gasped as my pussy was exposed and thrust against his cock. "You—ohh, fuck," I said. My flesh was tender and aching for contact, and here he was, hot and hard against me. "This is...this is fucked, Roche." I raised my ass off his lap, but that only put the head of his cock against my clit. I moaned in desire and uncertainty. "What will they—"

"They're not paying any attention," he cut me off. "And your man isn't complaining."

This was half true. Roche didn't know that I had a good view of the other couch from its reflection in the framed poster behind his head. Until now I had been too consumed to watch them, but now I could clearly see Anne on her husband's lap, leaning back on him, with one hand on Caesar's thigh. Ed was groping Anne through her bra with one hand and had the other thrust down her unbuttoned shorts, but there was no mistaking it. They were all watching us.

They were all watching when I arched my back and pushed my ass out, away from Roche, to try to think clearly for even one second, and they were all watching when he responded by pressing a finger to my soaking pussy. They could see everything: my ass cheeks, probably marked with Roche's handprints; my little red panties pulled aside to show my dripping cunt; his finger gently but firmly pressed between my lips, circling my entrance; even his cock standing ramrod straight and insistent below me. "Ohhh fuck," I moaned, utterly exposed, and conflicted, and dying for him to enter me.

Through the haze of lust and confusion I looked once more to my husband, just a few feet away on the couch. His expression was at once unreadable and unmistakable. There was something I'd never before seen on his features, but there was also deep and obvious hunger. I leaned toward him, intending to whisper some question or request or plea in his ear, but when he leaned forward to meet me he stopped my lips with his own. His tongue pushed into my mouth, ravenous, for just a few seconds before our lips parted. When I leaned back from my husband's kiss, I sat down onto another man's cock.

"Ohhhmyfuckingg—mmmmhh," I moaned as Roche filled me. Filled me so completely after so much teasing that I thought I might come the moment I settled on his lap. This is what my pussy had been begging for.

"God, you feel incredible," he exhaled. His smile had been wiped away, replaced by breathless greed. I rocked forward and we both groaned softly at the electric thrill of our bodies coming together, but in no time we just wanted more.

Once again he put his hands on my ass and guided me, up and down, back and forth on his lap. We mimicked my dance from moments ago, but this time with his cock thrusting into me with every motion. I planted my hands on Roche's chest and let the pleasure course through my body with total disregard for the roomful of voyeurs.

"Yes—yes—yes—oh shit," I said senselessly as he plunged into me. I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around him, and buried his face in my chest, and he responded by clutching my ass and fucking me faster. He pulled my ass down to meet him on every thrust. In this position, our bodies smacked together but my clit stayed relentlessly pressed against him, burning white hot until it consumed me.

My moans stopped resembling language as I came harder than I had in years. I convulsed atop Roche's lap, in his hands, on his cock. His pace never wavered, and he kept sending pulse after pulse of searing pleasure through me until it was too much. I begged him to stop, weakly lifted myself off his dick, and collapsed beside him.

Laying almost flat, propped up in the corner of the couch, I regained my senses and took in the scene around me. There was Roche, right in front of me, his dick jutting through his fly and standing tall and wet with my juices. Past him, at the opposite end of the couch, my husband had his pants unbuttoned and his own dick in his hand. Then there was Jean, still absurdly clothed, but flushed in the face and bulging below.

On the other couch, Ed, Anne, and Caesar were almost in the same position as before. Except now, Anne had lost her bra and shorts, and her legs were spread wide on Ed's lap. Her panties were pulled aside to display her shockingly pink pussy, and her husband's fingers circled her clit. She in turn was grasping Caesar's erect, naked cock. Her hand looked tiny wrapped around his girth.

What hadn't changed is that they were all watching me.

I looked deliberately from person to person, making eye contact with each one, lingering on my husband's intense countenance. I made no move to cover my freshly used pussy or my sweat-dappled breasts, which heaved as I caught my breath. Finally I settled on Roche and broke the taut silence.

"Well, are you going to fuck me some more, or is someone else?"

Jean and Caesar laughed at that, but Roche merely smiled, stood up, and stripped off his boxers. I got no such courtesy. Roche used his dick to nudge my panties out of the way before once more sinking it inside my pussy.

"Mmmmmhh yes," I sighed as he pushed me back against the couch. Post-orgasm sensitivity flared up in my clit on his first strokes, but soon faded into bliss. Roche took it slow and steady after the jittery explosion of lust that had just transpired between us. I reclined into the soft cushions and savored the gorgeous feeling of his dick gliding in and out of me.

A few feet away, Frank stroked his cock to the sight of us. He looked as hard as I had ever seen him, and his eyes were fiery with desire. God, I wondered, how long has he wanted this? Has he craved to see me laid bare in front of him for months or years, or did he only discover it as I did? And what else might he want?

What else might I want, for that matter? I looked across the room and saw Ed's middle and ring fingers plunging into his wife's pussy as she caressed Caesar's shaft. Oh yes, there were a few things I wanted on that couch too.

As if reading my mind, the three of them shifted. Anne twisted around and stretched out on her stomach, and Caesar rose and strode toward us. Behind him Anne began sucking her husband off, but I hardly noticed given the distracting nature of Caesar. He was naked now, his underwear discarded on the floor and his toned body begging to be touched. Beneath the impressive cut of his abs, his smooth dark shaft emerged from a short crop of hair. With every step toward me the swollen purplish tip of his cock swayed enticingly from side to side. How on earth did Anne let him walk away from her?

"You're something else, girl," Caesar said. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock, and my fingertips only barely met.

"So are you."

I pulled him closer and stuck out my tongue to lap at the head of his dick. Roche kept steadily pumping between my legs as I took more of Caesar into my mouth, feeling him out. This was new, the feeling of being penetrated while I sucked someone off, and I relished it. I canvassed Caesar's cock with my tongue, sought out his tastes and textures and the places that made him twitch in my mouth, all in between the distracting surges of pleasure that Roche sent rippling up from my pussy.

Presently I perceived Roche's pace increase and his grip tighten on my hips. I tore my attention away from Caesar to watch him, obviously close to the edge. I was at a pleasant buzz, nowhere near Roche's state, but it was hypnotically sexy to watch him use my pussy to bring himself to orgasm.

"Oh—oh—ohh!" he grunted as he thrust into me again and then pulled out. His cock was already spasming when he gripped it and pumped a load of cum across my body. Three broken lines of pearly white radiated from my navel to my tits.

Caesar laughed, "Wow, you painted her," as Roche stepped back and leaned heavily onto the table. My fingers crept unbidden to my empty pussy. Caesar's cock still protruded from my mouth. After coming like I just had, I should have been sated. Instead I was hornier than ever.

I swept my tongue across Caesar's glans, gave him a couple pumps with my hand, and released him. Then I sat up and positioned myself on my hands and knees, pointed my butt in Caesar's direction, and wiggled it. I didn't have to say a word.

His weight shifted the cushion beneath me as he put a knee up on the couch. His fingers hooked through my twisted, sodden panties and pulled them down and off me. I could have looked back at him, but instead my eyes were locked on my husband's. Frank's gaze didn't waver as I felt Caesar's hand, palm flat against my mons, sliding down, cupping me, his fingers probing just enough to see how wet I was. Nor did it waver when Caesar's dick pressed against my entrance and then further, past the initial resistance and into my welcoming pussy.

I was the one to break eye contact, when I lurched forward as Caesar penetrated me. I cried out "mmmfffuckfuckFUCK!" and he paused.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"No it's good, it's so good, I just need a second."

After a second, the shock subsided. After an exploratory wiggle, it turned to temptation. After pushing back and feeling him slide deeper inside me, I wanted everything he had to give.

And Caesar had a lot to give. He took it easy on me at first. Not too deep, and just fast enough to keep me itching for more. Once or twice he bottomed out in my pussy, causing a twinge of pain, but he quickly learned how much I could take and gave me exactly what I needed.

Meanwhile, I reached out to Frank. We'd been mere feet apart this whole time, but we hadn't touched since that kiss on Roche's lap. Now I took his cock in my hand and took over stroking it for him. He was hard as a rock, harder even than Roche had been after all that teasing. I couldn't believe how much it turned him on to see me like this, but then I couldn't believe what it did to me either.

I had been caught up in my own world again, but now I noticed Jean still lounging in his chair. There was no way I could let him stay unsullied while the rest of us had a bacchanalia.

"Jean!" I said sharply. That dragged his attention away from Caesar humping me. "Are you seriously going to just sit there and watch?"

"What would you like me to do?" he asked innocently.

"Take your—oh!" I spasmed as Caesar hit a particularly sensitive spot just right. "Take your clothes off and come join the fun."

Jean shrugged with feigned nonchalance and stood up. He did not take off his clothes like he was supposed to, but I had no reservations about helping him with that. I released Frank's cock to reach out for Jean's, which was plainly distending his khakis.

I had only just started rubbing him through his pants when I saw Ed and Anne behind him. All at once, Ed grabbed his arms, Anne yanked his pants, and Jean's dick was out for all the world to see.

I would have fallen over laughing if I hadn't already been on my elbows. Caesar cracked up too, which sent all kinds of good vibrations through his cock into me. Even Jean saw the humor in it after his initial surprise, and he certainly didn't complain when I took his dick in my hand.

He wasn't fully hard yet, but getting there. His pink tip just barely peeked out from foreskin that was begging for the attention of a gentle tongue. I would wager that his shaft was a shade slimmer than Frank's, yet also longer. I waggled it around at Anne, who was now just standing by in her tight black panties.

"Hey Miss Priss, why don't you show us what you can do?"

Anne narrowed her eyes and scrunched her eyes at me. She started to say something, but I interrupted her with another taunt.

"I saw you over there with Caesar, I know you can touch other men."

At that she blushed. She also looked over to Caesar stroking in and out of me with what just might have been envy.

"You're right, I can," she said forcefully. But she didn't take Jean's dick that I was offering up to her. Instead she knelt in front of my husband and put her lips around his cock.

Frank's eyes widened as she enveloped him in her mouth. He looked to me, but I said nothing, just watched her slide her lips down his shaft. She brushed her dark hair behind her ear to ensure I had a perfect view of her licking her way down my husband's cock and back up again. When she lifted her head, she was smirking.

"What do you think about that?" she asked.

I let her simmer for a moment. "Pretty good, but he likes girls who can take it deeper."

She scowled at that, but she also went deeper. Frank groaned and let his head roll back as Anne went to work on his cock, doing her best to prove just how un-prissy she could be. She probably knew that she was doing just what I had hoped, but that didn't make it any less hot.

"Mmmhh damn that feels good," Frank intoned. Finally he was getting something like the thrill I'd enjoyed ever since I let Roche break down my defenses. Watching him stretch and groan in reaction to Anne's tongue, I suddenly needed a cock in my mouth.