It's Just a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hello," Jean said lightly when he felt my breath on him. His shuddering "ahh--ahhh," when I sucked him into my mouth and pressed my tongue to his glans, was less flippant. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and let Caesar's thrusts do the work of moving my lips up and down his length. Jean pulled his sweater and shirt over his head while his cock stiffened in my mouth.

I was preoccupied with everything in front of me, but Caesar was not easily forgotten. His hands wandered as he fucked me. One moment they'd be pulling my hips back to meet him, the next they would slide up my body and I would feel him cup my tits in his strong but gentle grip, and then out of nowhere he'd set my ass jiggling with a smack. And always, his cock moved without interruption, building up irresistible tension in me.

Swaying between two cocks, watching my husband get a blowjob from another woman, the sin and the seduction coalesced and I knew I was close. I tried to speak but the words came out a muffled moan around Jean's erection. "Deeper, Caesar!" I panted and then stuffed Jean's dick back in my mouth.

Deeper was a shock, but then this whole thing was a shock and I was craving more electricity. "Mm--mm--mmm," every stroke of his cock coaxed another noise out of me. I felt the tension pull, and pull, and pull at me, and then I met eyes with Frank and it snapped.

I quivered uncontrollably between Caesar and Jean, feeling the warmth of orgasm spread out from my pussy. It wasn't debilitating like with Roche; it was like being carried along in a rushing wave that wouldn't stop as long as Caesar kept flowing in and out of me.

But then the wave broke and crashed over me, and when my head had cleared I made my muscles relax. Incredibly, I had kept Jean's shaft in my mouth the whole time I came, but I popped it out now and caught my breath while I stroked him.

Anne surprised me again when she did likewise with Frank and turned to suck on Jean. I was happy to share. With his length, I could keep my fingers wrapped around the base of his cock while Anne gave me an intimate demonstration of her talents on the rest of his shaft. I looked over to Frank, whose erection glistened with Anne's spit. I had thoroughly enjoyed teasing him all night, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Come here, babe."

He scooted over to the middle of the couch without a word. I lowered my head and tasted him, so familiar after the flavors of two new men tonight. He touched me tenderly, just my hand, my arm at first. But when I started bobbing my mouth on his cock in earnest, he found his way to my tits.

Anne climbed up on the couch in the space he had vacated, and we began to take turns on the men before us. She would suck on Frank for a while, then leave him to me and take over on Jean. Whenever I gave Frank back to her, I found it hard to look away. Sometimes I just kept fondling his balls and watched, enthralled, as she licked his throbbing cock.

I wasn't the only one captivated. Ed didn't miss a second of it. He stood just out of the action, stark naked and dick in hand, and drank in the sight of his wife sucking two of his friends' cocks. Roche was watching too, I noted, though with his boxers back on and a holding a drink rather than himself.

I saw that Frank was ready to come before Anne did. I know his tells backwards and forwards: the pursed lips, the stuttering breath, the tensing of his leg. Anne was just finishing up to hand him off to me, but I pushed her head back down on his cock. She gave a grunt of surprise, but then she got the idea.

I kept my hand on the back of her head, not really pushing her anymore but following her motion up and down his shaft. She took him deep, just like I told her, and that's what did it. Frank groaned and jerked as Anne's lips nearly reached the base of his dick. I watched his cock pulse in her mouth, over and over until cum seeped out past her lips.

Anne raised her head and gasped. I caught sight of the thick load filling her mouth before she swallowed and went back to clean up his cock, all while Frank continued through the aftershocks of his orgasm.

When she lifted her head a second time, I grabbed her by the chin and pulled her to me. We met in a passionate kiss. She still had an ample helping of my husband's cum in her mouth, and her tongue was eager to share. It was intoxicating, Frank's familiarity mixed with her exotic taste. Not to mention that I hadn't kissed a girl since college, and had probably never kissed one with this much ardor.

When she pulled away, she wore only a hint of that smirk of hers. But there was a hint. She started to speak, and I knew what she would say.

"Don't even say it," I cut her off. "Also, you have cum on your chin."

She practically tackled me. Our lips met again, but so did our bodies. Caesar slipped out of me as I tumbled over onto my back, and Anne scrambled over Frank to lay on top of me. That cum ended up smeared across my chin, and then licked off, and then I assume she swallowed it but I don't know because at that moment she stuck a finger in my cunt.

I started, not so much from the penetration but from the surprise of it and the accompanying brush across my clit. All this fucking, but my clit had gone unloved apart from my gyrations on Roche's lap. Anne changed that right away, massaging my lips and clit with fingers quickly coated in my juices. My shallow breaths were joined by the wet sounds of her playing with my pussy.

Her touch felt incredible. Lush and assertive at the same time, she played me deftly. My back arched and mashed my our tits together, flesh on sticky flesh, and my eyes fluttered shut. I felt the tip of her thumb travel up the length of my slit and taunt my yearning clit before it turned back. It settled on my entrance, then pushed in and—

"Ohh god!" I cried out. That was not her thumb. My eyes jerked open and I saw Ed, kneeling on the couch with his dick in me. My hands grasped at the cushions as he pushed deeper into my pussy.

"You little—ohhhhh you fucking—" I gave up trying to speak and let the feeling ravage me. "Mmmmmnngh god please yessss." Anne had one hand on her husband's chest, another rubbing my pussy, and that smirk back on her face. I'm not sure which of the last two drove me crazier.

Ed fucked me, but Anne had her way with the both of us. While her husband stroked in and out of my pussy, she roamed over our bodies at will. She slapped my tits and his ass, pinched my nipples, made me squeal when she stuck a finger in my cunt in parallel to his dick, then had me lick it clean and repeated the stunt to feed to her husband.

I thought I couldn't take it anymore, but it was Ed who cracked first. A growl rose from his throat and his body tensed; he thrust hard into me twice more and then practically froze as the orgasm overtook him. His cock was just a couple inches into my pussy, and Anne grabbed hold of his exposed shaft and pumped his cum into my cunt.

"Hooooly shit," he said, cock still pulsing in his wife's hand.

I thought I was off the hook, until he pulled out of me and Anne dove between my legs. I came practically the second her hot little tongue touched my pussy, and I kept coming as she slurped her husband's cum from my cunt.

"God you're fucking crazy," I said with admiration when I stopped shaking. I relaxed my legs, not having noticed that they were clamped around Anne. Hair a mess, nipples erect, cum and pussy juice smeared across her lips, she looked the very emblem of eroticism. It was a shock when I remembered that the only thing she had had between her legs all night was her husband's fingers.

"Anne, we've got to get you fucked," I insisted. I gestured at our audience and their varying degrees of erection. "These two haven't gotten off yet either, and I think it's up to us to change that." I meant Caesar and Jean, of course, who were both handling extremely serious-looking hard-ons.

"Does this mean you're not calling me Miss Priss anymore?" she asked with a smile.

"Not if you sit on Caesar's cock right now, I won't," I replied. There was no further discussion.

The four of us took over the couch. Caesar sat on the left end and I stretched out on my side, with my back to the room and my head almost in his lap. Anne clambered into his lap for real and let Caesar strip off her panties. She was in much the same position as earlier with Ed, except that Caesar's cock rose up comically large between her thighs.

Jean kneeled at the other end, and I moved my leg to open up my pussy for him. He didn't waste any time. "Mmmmmhhh," I sighed as I felt him slide into me, remnants of Ed's cum easing him along into my pussy. Every new cock was a little revelation, a moment of I can't believe I'm doing this quickly supplanted by how can I feel more of this?

While Jean took up a slow pace inside me, I grasped Caesar's shaft and caressed it. I couldn't resist popping him into my mouth for a quick lick before I nestled his cock head between Anne's pink little lips. I could already see her juices pooling where they made contact. Caesar rested his hands on her hips, but he let her sink down onto his cock on her own.

She made it maybe halfway down before reversing, then starting to find a rhythm on him. When she settled in, Caesar began to match her motions. She lasted maybe a dozen thrusts before she came.

Her climax came with small whimpers, nothing like my cries of profanity, but it was no less intense for it. Her body shook in Caesar's hands as his cock coaxed all the accumulated tensions of the night out of her.

I wasn't sure how she would react, but when her tremors subsided Anne went right back to riding Caesar's dick. In fact, she was soon moving faster and taking him deeper than before. Jean increased his clip to match, and he was able to go balls deep in me. Every time our bodies slapped together, my tits jiggled and I felt the exquisite jolt of him filling me up.

Caesar, on the other hand, still had a couple inches of unattended dick below even Anne's deepest dips. I took it upon myself to lean in and tend to that issue. He groaned when my tongue touched his shaft, but it was nothing compared to the mewl I got from Anne when I licked upward and let her slide her pussy down onto my tongue.

The smell of their sex was overwhelming. Something about the scent of a man so close made the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of me all the more exhilarating, and around it twisted Anne's alluring fragrance, so distinct but so perfect a fit. I basked in it as I sucked on Caesar's balls, licked my way up his cock, and lapped at Anne's pussy.

The men were getting close. Caesar groped at Anne's breast with one hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist, holding her up to thrust into her. Jean had a tight grip on my side. He didn't speed up but fucked me harder, slamming into me as he drove his cock deep in my pussy.

Jean came first, with a wordless groan, his fingers digging into my side, and his cock erupting inside me. Unlike Ed, he shot his cum deep inside my cunt, in spurt after spurt. I barely had time to enjoy it before Caesar joined him.

I have to admit I felt some envy that Anne was the one to make Caesar come, after I fucked him for so long and started all this. But Caesar had a gift for me too. He was in a frenzy when he came, a roar building as he pounded Anne's pussy so wildly that he slipped out at the moment of climax. I pounced and engulfed his spasming cock. The first jet of cum shot free and landed who knows where, but the rest I pumped greedily into my mouth. His thick load coated my tongue and slid smoothly down my throat.

I kept working on him until he was thoroughly spent, probing the tip of his dick for every last drop of cum that I could coax out of it. When I finished, he was still breathing hard. Anne's naked body rose and fell in time with his chest. Gradually we gathered our wits and extricated ourselves from each other.

Jean eased his cock out of my pussy and I felt the pang of emptiness, but as my libido dimmed I started to realize just how tired I was. My flesh was sticky and flushed, my pussy battered and used. Used by four cocks, I marveled. Four new cocks, none of them my husband's.

Frank sat down and I crawled into his arms. People started talking again, with quiet awe and disbelieving laughter at what we had just done. Frank spoke so that only I could hear him.

"You are so goddamn sexy," he murmured. "That was incredible."

"I know," I said with wonder. "It felt so good showing off for you. And seeing her suck your cock..." I trailed off, overcome by the memory. "Are you sad you didn't get to fuck her?" I asked.

"I'm sad I didn't get to fuck you."

I smiled. "Oh you're gonna fuck me. I'm gonna need you to fuck me a lot after this." I thought for a moment, yawned and stretched. "I don't know about tomorrow, though. I'm gonna be pretty sore."

We laughed, and he held me tight as I drifted into a peaceful nap.