All Comments on 'It's Just a Matter of Breeding'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’m guessing having an biracial protagonist in your interracial stories is ideal for you

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Caught up

The way you write makes me forget I’m reading fiction online! I feel like I’m watching a movie; love your work. Five stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confusing

The 3rd to last paragraph is confusing to say the least. Through the whole story, master Brennan is her father. The third to last paragraph, states master Phillip is her father...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh please . . .

A 4 page story and that's what you comment on? Obviously it should have read slave not daughter/slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Decent

Needs a bit more proof reading before publishing, I too caught the little slips with the daughter/father lines as well as a few other grammatical and punctuation errors. Overall, very decent story.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8about 6 years agoAuthor
ScentualEncounter

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read, enjoy and comment on my story.

Interesting perspective . . . appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it !!!

I loved this story, from the racial themes to the daddy kink! I wish you could write a similar story of a muslim girl dominated, owned and bred by a white man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice one

Nice story,though the vocabulary is a bit too modern....should be niece not daughter.. Otherwise excellent!! More grease...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent!!!!! I didn’t want the story to end.

What a magnificent, sensual, sexual, story of lust and love on the plantation. Very well written, would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tara was NEVER like this.......

Loved it, a sexual GONE WITH THE WIND.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredibly hot story with an abrupt and unresolved ending

I loved the forced incest between a white father and a mulatta daughter (with excellent descriptions of their colour differences) and all of the perversions and fetishes you included- raceplay, pregnancy, lactation, "sloppy seconds," and Philip eating Dilcy's "chocolate creampie." However, in your rush to end the story, you left some confusion and unanswered questions. I thought that Dilcy had a total of four children- two with her father, one with her uncle, and one that might have turned out to be Zeke's- and so, was it his or Philip's? Was Jolene arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for her husband's murder, was she acquitted due to his blatant miscegenation, or did the staff effectively cover it up? If the first, was the estate held in trust for Philip's infant child with Jolene, or did it pass to another relative? Finally, was Dilcy able to raise her children, and was she able to find happiness with Zeke or, preferably, with another white master? It was an incredibly hot interracial incest story that just ended too quickly and violently. I hope you write another similar one soon. Good Luck.

Four stars.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous