It's Just Exercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

My plan was half-assed and half-baked, because I wasn't exactly sure what I would find at the Stanton residence, but I had reached my limit and didn't have the patience to develop a more complicated and comprehensive plan. I was violating the tai chi principle of "patience," but it couldn't be helped if I was to retain my sanity. I just hoped that my temper wouldn't return.

I drove Jack's car to near the Stanton residence, then went on foot and hid behind some trees until the triathlon trainees returned on their bicycles from an outside workout. Chauncey, a single guy that I knew only as "Bill," Amanda, and Gina were the only ones to go into the workout room in the small pavilion. The other three who had been with them left in their cars.

As soon as the four remaining trainees enter the workout room I texted my cell from Amanda's "Im wored bout sexual assault; cum to Stanton prmpt." I had carefully studied texts that Amanda had sent to me in the past and used her same shorthand for those words that were shortened. I knew that Jack would be driving toward me immediately and would take a route deliberately by several traffic cameras.

I snuck up to the workout room. I did not like what I saw. Even though I had been expecting something like it actually seeing it was an entirely different animal. I was about to lose my temper and break in before my car, with Jack in it, arrived, but by doing deep breathing and not looking into the room again I was able to control myself. However, as soon as Jack arrived – he immediately ran to his car and drove away, leaving mine with the door open – I broke down the pavilion door.

There was dear Amanda, with no bottom on, bent over with her hands on a table and with asshole Chauncey – also with no bottom on – with his cock in her cunt. Off to the side was topless Gina on her knees giving Bill a blowjob.

I stopped once I broke the door down to take in the scene. All four had frightened looks on their faces. Gina was no longer sucking, but Chauncey still had his cock in Amanda, although he was no longer stroking.

"We're just taking the edge off a stressful workout," Amanda squealed. She really did say that.

"It's just exercise, it doesn't mean anything; don't be pissed," Chauncey whined. Yeah, he really did say that too.

Time for tai chi. I hit Chauncey hard in the solar plexus; as hard as possible without killing him. His cock popped right out of my bitch wife's cunt. I immediately cuffed her right hand to the table and put the handcuff key in what looked like Chauncey's shorts' pocket, lying on the ground just out of Amanda's reach.

Gina was screaming at me and pummeling me with her fists. "It's just exercise," she kept yelling. Yes, she really did. I ignored her blows – I had never hit a woman and I never will – but turned my attention to Bill who was trying to put his pants on before escaping. Bad choice.

I feigned a blow to Bill's head with my left hand. He ducked, directly into my right hand hitting his solar plexus; not as hard as I hit Chauncey but hard enough so that he would be out a long time.

Then I turned my attention to the swinging, yelling, now cursing, Gina. I didn't have a plan on what to do with her. I wasn't actually expecting her to both be a knowing participant in what was going on and to react the way that she had to my activities. As I grabbed both of her hands to stop her from hitting me I stared into her deep set hazel eyes. There was an animalistic quality to them, and certainly an animalistic look. "Fuck her," shot through my mind.

With both Amanda and Gina screaming I grabbed Gina by the hair and led her out of the workout pavilion toward her house. I pulled her to her knees, grabbed both of her tiny wrists in one of my hands, then lifted her up with the other arm and slung her over my shoulder.

I barged into her house as she continued to scream. I banged doors open until I found the master bedroom. I entered, dumped her onto the bed still holding her hands. I avoided her kicking feet the best that I could while I handcuffed her to the sturdy bronze headboard, on her knees, facing the headboard.

I could have removed her panties and shorts. I chose to rip them instead. I ripped up her panties to form a gag and then gagged her to stop her swearing and screaming. She still had her socks and cross-training shoes on – I removed them, not bothering to untie the shoes, and with strong, harsh strokes for the socks.

Gina was still sweaty from her workout. Her ass was glistening with perspiration. Her pussy was dripping, but I was sure that it wasn't just with sweat. The look she gave me was not the least bit fearful, but defiant like you would expect from a jungle cat.

I removed my pants to find my cock rock hard. I ran one hand over Gina's pussy lips and clit while the other played with a tit or her pucker hole. She twisted, bucked, flopped, yanked on the hand cuffs, and screamed into the gag as I violated her with my hands. I sniffed my hand that had been manipulating her pussy. She was definitely leaking pussy juice.

I buried my cock into Gina's cunt and just lightly moved my hips in a circle as she moved her pelvis every way possible considering the position that she was in. It felt wonderful on my cock, especially since she would occasionally pulse her pc muscles, clamping on my dick.

I simply enjoyed her fucking me – whether it was in an attempt to escape, as it would appear, or voluntary, I wasn't positive – until I sensed her starting to tire. Then I started pounding her with everything that I had while squeezing her ass and thumbing her pucker hole while doing it. I stroked in and out of her harder and faster than I had during any other fuck in my life – probably by a multiple of two.

The bitch was no longer screaming into her gag, but just moaning. She had two absolutely gargantuan orgasms, one right after the other. I was about to scrub her vagina with my seminal fluid when I suddenly thought "DNA! I need a defense if she claims rape."

I pulled out and shot all over her ass and back. I swear that I never squirted out a bigger load in my life, at least twice as much as during a masturbation session or the few times that I had creamed on Amanda or other women before her.

Once I pulled out of Gina it was almost like my dick was supporting her because she immediately collapsed onto the bed, groaning.

I didn't really want to get up but I thought that I needed to before my cum soaked her sheets. I dragged my ass out of bed, totally drained. I undid her cuffs. She was listless if not motionless. I carried her into the master bathroom, thankful that they had a large shower stall. I put her under the cold water to wake her up. When she did she resumed screaming, but she still had her gag on so no one outside the bathroom could possibly have heard her.

I cuffed her hands behind her back and then proceeded to wash her thoroughly – with warm water. The two major thoughts running through my mind were "Shit, that was fun," and "Fuck man, does she have a body built for rough and tumble sex!"

While normally I like ample tits, her fried egg sized ones looked good, and were fun. Especially her puffy nipples. She made up for lack of size by a high nipple-to-tit ratio and those aforementioned delicious puffies.

When we were done showering I dried her off – she couldn't help because her hands were behind her back. I could tell that she was cursing me even though the gag muffled her sounds. I led her back into the bedroom. I was unsure about what to do next until I saw my cock coming to attention again. In a normal situation I'm a one and done guy. Apparently this was not a normal situation as far as my cock was concerned.

When I lifted Gina onto the bed and removed the cuff from one hand she tried desperately to get away. All those hours of weightlifting paid off for me. She got nowhere. I quickly cuffed her to the headboard again, this time lying on her back. She tried to kick me dozens of times but I simply blocked them or moved out of the way.

After five minutes of kicking and undulating her body in attempts to get away Gina tired. I knew that she would. Hours of training, then fighting with me, and then having two mammoth orgasms, had to have really taken a toll. The shower was only a temporary reprieve.

I lay on top of her, not putting my entire weight on her since that would crush her, but enough so that her legs couldn't kick. Then I sucked and lightly twisted those exquisite little puffy nipples. Then I licked her clit until she was moaning with her eyes closed and the little fucker had grown to at least an inch in length. Then I put her heels on my shoulders, shoved my cock all the way up her tight little pussy, and proceeded to bang away.

As tired as Gina had to be she still kept moving while I fucked her. Again it was hard to tell if her movements were to increase enjoyment or a futile attempt to get me off of her. It didn't make a difference because either way it felt superb. Actually, beyond superb, awesome, or any other superlative you choose to use. When she had another earth shattering orgasm after I fucked her brains out for a good five minutes I couldn't help myself. I had intended to pull out again. Instead I deposited a full load into her anxious cunt. It felt so fucking good that I didn't care what happened next. It was the best fuck of my life!

I rolled off of her and lay next to her as we both groaned in agonized pleasure. I finally realized that I needed to get going. I removed her cuffs and her gag.

Her eyes opened. "You gagged me with my own soaked panties, you asshole," were her first words.

"Seemed appropriate," I shrugged.

"I'll cut your balls off for raping me, shit-for-brains," was her next pleasant comment.

"No one will believe that a slut like you could be raped," I shot back. "Besides, I was just here rescuing my wife from two rapists, and don't know how my cum got into your pussy. You must have drugged me and touched my prostate to get my seminal fluid and plant it in you. Anyway, thanks for the fucks. You were better than I thought that you'd be," I said with a snicker.

She was too wiped out to do anything but groan and sneer and mumble "You'll get yours."

I walked out the door carrying my clothes. When I inspected them I saw that one of my socks was missing. I quietly walked back through the open door into the master bedroom. Gina was laying there with a big smile on her face. With her eyes closed she stuck a finger into her cunt, scooped out some cum, and lifted the finger to her mouth, licked it, then smiled again.

"Maybe she won't be reporting me for rape after all," I chuckled as I picked up the wayward sock and silently exited the bedroom.

____________

I dressed. When I got back to the workout pavilion Amanda was still handcuffed, having been unable to detach from the bolted-down table that she was cuffed to, or reach Chauncey's pants pocket containing the handcuff key. Chauncey was still out cold. Bill was groggily getting to his feet.

I uncuffed Amanda. "Get dressed, bitch," I snapped at her. She complied without a word.

I threw some cold water in Bill's face and he seemed to snap awake while holding his chest. "The pain will go away in two or three days, no lasting damage," I coldly told him. "Get dressed and sit down." He started to obey as I knelt down by Chauncey.

"Go to my car and get the smelling salts out of the first aid kit," I told Amanda. She ran off without a word. While she was gone I got an ice pack out of a small refrigerator in the pavilion and put it behind Chauncey's head. When she returned I put the smelling salts under his nose. He jerked his head several times, then opened his eyes.

When Chauncey became cognizant again I sat him next to Bill. "Listen, shitheads. If you report my kicking the shit out of you to the police I have it set up that Amanda will say that you were raping her when I saved her. If she doesn't she'll be divorced and penniless and considering that she's already a shitty mother to begin with she won't be able to provide for the kids and they'll be taken away from her."

Amanda winced and then started tearing up at the last comment.

"The choice is yours," I continued. Then I grabbed Amanda by the hand and led her out. I turned around at the door. Grinning at the deflated bastards I said "Oh, I almost forgot. When I get out on bail I'll kill both of you. Have a great life." Then I turned and dragged Amanda to my car.

Needless to say the police were never contacted by any party.

The ride to our house was quiet. When we got home I said "Get showered and dressed. We'll have a talk before I have to pick up the kids in ninety minutes."

She nodded her head and went into the master bathroom.

I showered in one of the other bathrooms. I almost hated to wash the caked mixture of my cum and Gina's pussy juice off of my cock and abdomen. I was really on a natural high thinking back on fucking that skank's brains out.

After showering I put a robe on, went into the master bedroom and put some new clothes on. Amanda was dressing at the same time. She didn't say a word.

I went into the kitchen, poured us both a glass of lemonade, and then plopped down at the kitchen table. She came in a minute or two later.

"Amanda, this is what has happened, and what will happen;" I got right to the point.

I told her everything I had done about keeping track of her, and moving most of our money – after taxes – to where no one would find it.

"Do you really think that I'm a shitty mother?" she stuttered out, her first words to me since "We're just getting the edge off..."

"You used to be a great mother. For the last year, though, you've been as shitty as a mother could be without physically abusing her kids. They hardly know you anymore. They rely on me and the cook/housekeeper for everything. If we get a divorce I'll get the kids."

She quietly sobbed for a few minutes with her face in her hands. I just let her. When she looked up she said "Is that what you're going to do – divorce me? I'm sorry I cheated, but I just got so involved in the exercise, and I was so worried about my self-image, and it seemed harmless, not like real sex."

"Just exercise?" I scoffed.

"As silly as that sounds now, to me, yes, that's all it was," she replied.

You know the bitch may actually have believed that! I didn't! "Totally ridiculous," I angrily snapped.

I regained control. "To answer your question about whether I'm going to divorce you – I don't know yet," I honestly replied. "It depends mostly on you. Let me tell you what is going to happen if there is a chance."

"OK," she subserviently mumbled.

"You're done with triathlon, the Stantons, and all of those triathlon assholes. You'll take primary charge of the children and the household. You'll only work out – at the health club – when the children are otherwise occupied and not just warehoused at daycare, or I'm with them. When I see a change in you, I will let the cook/housekeeper go with six months' severance. Is that clear?" The last statement was not really a question, and I said it with harshness and strength in my voice.

"Yes. It's clear. But I need to know if you'll ever forgive me, though, and if we can go back to what we had?" she said so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her.

"I'll forgive you because you'll have to forgive me for raping that bitch Gina," I said matter-of-factly.

Amanda's eyes got big? "You raped her?"

"Sort of; yeah I guess I did," I replied. "As for getting back to where we were before the triathlon thing came up, I'll be willing if you meet me more than halfway."

Amanda got up from her chair, sat on my lap, put her head on my shoulder and quietly sobbed until it was time for me to pick up the kids.

_______________

Surprisingly things almost got back to normal fairly quickly. Amanda made a real effort, including in the bedroom, and after the first two awkward sexual encounters after the incident we returned to very good sex.

The positive effect on the kids was dramatic. Amanda clearly noticed it and felt guilty. "Turn your guilt into action for the future. You're becoming a wonderful mother," I told her many times. She actually listened.

Despite Amanda's progress things did not get back to entirely normal. Having had a taste of that slut Gina's pussy, I needed more of that action.

Although Chauncey didn't work for living, from observation by a P I and some computer sleuthing, which may or may not have been legal, I found out that he went every Tuesday to visit his financial advisors in a city about one hundred miles away. Maybe he was having an affair, I don't give a shit, but he was gone for at least five hours every Tuesday. Gina actually did work, from her home. Once I established this schedule I had plans for Gina.

As soon as Chauncey left on the Tuesday three weeks after I first fucked Gina I snuck into her house. She had left the back door unlocked. I found her in her office, with her back to the door. As soon as she got off her phone and turned toward her computer I lifted her up with my arm around her neck – with a hold that did not hurt her but rendered her immobile – and dragged her down to the thickly carpeted floor. She screamed, kicked, hit, and spit in my face. I didn't let it deter me from ripping her skimpy dress and panties off – she had no bra on.

"A pretty slutty outfit even for a skank like yourself," I chuckled as I ripped the last vestiges of her clothing off.

This time I didn't handcuff her. I just held her hands above her head as I lay on top of her – careful not to crush her but immobilizing her – then started sucking on those puffy nipples while fingering her already wet cunt. It wasn't long before my cock was fully buried in her tight pussy and I was banging her like my life depended on it. I even released her hands and she weakly pulled my chest hair as my tool stroked in and out of her hairless twat.

I swear that her first two orgasms were just as violent – if not more so – as the first two she had when I first fucked her. My explosion into her was all time. When I rolled off of her it seemed like a gallon of fluid flowed out of her pussy.

Like the first time my cock wanted a second round. We had lain almost motionless and wordless until she saw my cock standing at attention again. She started swearing and hitting again. I pulled a ball gag from my pants pocket, lying next to me, and gagged her. Then I lifted her up, pushed her against a wall, buried my cock in her pussy again, and fucked her standing up until we had an 8.2 on the Richter Scale simultaneous orgasm. My knees buckled, and I was barely able to keep us from getting hurt as we fell to the ground.

Fifteen minutes later, as I buckled my belt while a prone Gina was staring up at me with a look impossible to interpret I quipped "You know, Gina. I'm really reluctant to give you a compliment; but you are an all-time fuck; ALL-Time!"

"Screw you asshole," was her snide reply.

Every Tuesday for the next six months, except for one week when the Stantons went out of town and one week when my family was, I raped Gina. I guess it wasn't really rape because she never reported it to the police, or took steps to prevent it. She always acted like it was the most surprising thing in the world that I came at the same time, through her always unlocked back door, every Tuesday. Whatever you call it, it sure was fun and rewarding, despite the occasional bruise that I'd have to explain away by saying that I dropped a weight, etc.

Getting my quota of rough sex from Gina, I actually pleased Amanda more. We got back to fucking at least three times a week, most of the time as gentle as Amanda liked it. I put out of my mind why she was not getting it gentle from Chauncey; it honestly didn't matter to me anymore once Amanda returned to being the wife, and especially the mother, that I wanted.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers