It's Just Exercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

Then something strange happened – as if what I previously described wasn't strange, huh?

________________

"A Mrs. Stanton is here to see you," my secretary told me over the intercom on a Monday after I had been fucking/raping Gina about six months.

That got my attention.

"Send her in, and hold my calls," I said.

Gina came into my office, dressed in her normal slutty attire. I got a weird look from my secretary. "Cousin Gina," I chimed for my secretary's benefit. "How nice of you to visit," I continued as I gave her a chaste peck on the cheek. She just got a diabolical grin on her face.

I closed and locked the door. Before I could ask her anything she went and sat in my chair behind my desk, and put her legs up on the desk with her feet apart, exposing her bare twat.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here, Blake," she cackled.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable," I sarcastically replied, sitting down on the opposite side of the desk from her, and getting a good look at her pussy. "Actually, I really am wondering why you're here," I continued with a smile.

"As you know we've been having great monkey sex for six months now, Blake. It's the best sex of your life, and surprisingly the best sex of mine too," she chortled.

"Presumptuous bitch, aren't you," I grinned.

"I notice that you didn't correct me," she shot back. "Anyway, even though I can't say that I like you, despite how much I enjoy you sticking your dick in my cunt and sucking on my puffy nipples, I do admire qualities that you have. Actually, you're smarter, stronger, better looking, and more industrious – way more industrious – than Chauncey is. So I decided that I wanted you as the father of my baby."

I didn't like the use of the past tense of "want" in her statement.

I carefully asked "What do you mean by 'wanted?'"

"You didn't think that I'd ask your permission to have you father my child, did you?" she laughed. "I don't remember you even once, when you were vigorously stroking your thick hog into and out of my pussy, asking me whether I was on birth control. I went off the pill three months ago. I'm now six weeks pregnant with your child."

"How do you know it's mine?" I stammered.

"Because I've had so much fun with you that I restricted sex to you and Chauncey over the last three months, and every time I had sex with Chauncey I douched afterward. However, all you have to do is give me a DNA sample and I'll have an in vivo test done to confirm," she nonchalantly replied. From her purse she pulled out the type of swab that you see on forensics television shows.

I was starting to sweat. "They can test like that now?" I stumbled out.

"Hell yes; this isn't the 1900s, bozo. Just run this around in your cheek and pull it down into the tube without touching it," she said, handing it to me. "You've seen CSI on TV; you know what to do," she giggled.

Like an automaton I did as asked.

"What is the result of this going to be; what do you want?" I asked with trepidation.

"Well, what it means is that you're going to fuck me – not rape fucks like in the past since I'm pregnant, but not nice and gentle either – twice a week while I'm pregnant since my libido is increasing and Chauncey is only good for about twice a week himself. Then once I recover from the baby we'll continue our 'rape' sessions, but maybe with a few scheduling changes to accommodate the kid," she said; then stopped.

"You're not going to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Fuck no, moron. It's our little secret. Chauncey hates you, and if he ever found out that it was your kid he'd divorce me, maybe even kill me. He likes the idea of having an heir – I just hope he doesn't turn out to be six five, like you are. While I like Chauncey fine – especially since he doesn't mind if I fuck around, unless it's with you," she said, then interrupted herself with a diabolical laugh.

"Anyway, he is a great gravy train, and we have a prenup, so I never want him to find out. However, if he does find out, I'll be hitting you up for child support;" and then she again laughed diabolically.

After an uncomfortable delay I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess that would be fair; there's s price for everything in life, even great jungle sex," I said.

"That's the right attitude. Let's meet tomorrow at my house to go over our preggo sexcapades schedule. Right now, however, why don't you fuck momma in your office. I promise to be quiet," Gina said with a grin.

With that she walked over to the side of the desk, hiked up her skirt, bent over, and slapped her ass. When I saw her glistening pussy I got hard instantly. "You're a moron," I said to myself, "fucking in your office – are you kidding me?"

When I saw her perfect ass, winking pucker hole, and trembling pussy lips, there was no going back. I fucked her good, though not nearly as roughly as usual, and she remained quiet enough not to be heard, even through two massive orgasms.

_______________

Of course the in vivo test proved that the kid – a little boy – was mine. Right now Gina is seven months pregnant and because of her still increasing libido now wants me to fuck her three times a week, twice each fuck session. Even though it's not as rough as I like it during her pregnancy, her pregnant body really turns me on and I'm thoroughly enjoying "the ride." I just hope that Chauncey and Amanda never find out!

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers