All Comments on 'It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 04'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 12 years ago
D*#$%N YOU!

Now I'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what happens next. But i think i speak for most of your fans when i say please, please, please, pretty please, don't take so long to submit another chapter. It's still a d*mn good story no matter which way you slice it.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 12 years ago
Woohoo!

Two chapters at once! Now you're spoiling us. Just before I start up here, it's great to see you coming out with more stories. Everything you put out comes in well above average. I gotta say though, this story is one of my favourites. It's a little disappointing that you only consider it a 'doodle' as you put it. I won't dwell on that though because I've been in the situation where a story I loved writing gets trounced under the feet of a story I consider to be just a bit of silly fun.

Anyhoo, it's great to see Alyssa back with us and the union between the pair of them was spectacular. You got a great balance of emotional eroticism and I think the way you set up the situation was great too since it does deal with some difficult issues in a relationship where two people love each other. You manage to accomplish the balance between the love and the working relationship in a way that doesn't make me feel that Alyssa is being cruel or Kyle is being a sap. This is fantastic character work, so well done with that!

So yeah, the plot might be a bit more out there and a bit crazy but the characters you've created here and their interactions have definitely made this one my second favourite tale of yours behind Good Intentions. Keep up the great work!

coloradoexilecoloradoexilealmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story, Mr. B.S. (lol)

Love your writing. Please keep this one going. Can't wait to see what happens on the "other planet"

100dreams100dreamsalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed this series when you started it and I'm really pleased you've come back to it. Can't wait to see where you take this next.

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasalmost 12 years ago
Hooray!

It's great to have the fantastic author of Angels, Demons and Alex back among us! I look forward to more of the spectacular emotional depth that this "doodle" has brought from so far.

As a side note, hey Lien_Geller, any idea when you might be finishing another chapter of Aphrodisia? I've got a hankering for the servant of a love goddess....

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 12 years ago
You are a magic man

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kyle is too damn naive and dependent...

All this fuss about commitments and shit. She's chosen her life and said she can never fully give herself to him b/c of her other lovers so just accept it. Treat her as any other friend w/ benefits and move on.

Enjoy a life of riches and endless women and sign off whenever Alyssa comes and goes and that's that. Way too fucking deep and mopey for popcorn reading.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

This is clearly not the story for you. I would suggest that when the next chapter(s) come along, you take a pass and move on to something else. Your frustration will only continue. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super!

Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next!

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago
Great

Another great chapter, just keep these bad boys coming!

MacedjtMacedjtalmost 12 years ago
Pure Fricking Awesome

5 stars and if there was a 6 option, I'd have given it.

Erotic, exotic and emotional. You've given the characters some honest depth that takes this beyond a stroke story and into the realm of true story telling. The emotional exchange between Kyle and Alyssa, the care you take in exploring your characters and then showing them off for us is gripping.

Love your stuff Bash, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's a good story and certainly a interesting dynamic that you've created between Alyssa and Kyle.

I wonder though if it wouldn't have been more interesting to have either a Kyle who was really a one woman kind of man or a Kyle not romantically interested by Alyssa.

How a monogamous guy, who is also sufficiently open minded to accept his friend choices would have done with all of that. Or how things would have gone if Kyle saw himself only as Alyssa brother. Anyway things are good as they are, they are essentially entering an open relationship with intergalactic undertones ^^.

I'll admit that being myself quite possessive and having not probleme at all with some hypocrisy when it's a matter of fantasy , I'am generally more favorable to the one guy/many woman type of story, the harem kind where the women really love the guy and each other sufficiently to share. Talk about wish fulfillment huh ? ^^ Well, beyond my personal tastes, I find myself quite impressed with your writing and will follow this story with interest.

Ah yes, Monica and Stacy, I've yet to comment on these two. Well, beyond being smocking hot, they seem to be a great help for Kyle on the " coming to terms" front of this situation. I hope the three of them will build something meaningful between them. Well, the four of them I guess with Alyssa, though I wonder how all this will turn out.

cyrenaiccyrenaicalmost 12 years ago
A wonderful story

This is a wonderful story. I enjoy reading it. I like the sex, and the science fiction, and the sex, and the relationship discussion, and oh, did I mention the sex. Your disclaimer at the beginning of Chapter Three sold yourself a bit short. What is "literature". It's a good solid story, I enjoy it on several levels, and it's fun. What more could one ask than that? Please keep writing it. It is worth the effort.

KojoteKojotealmost 12 years ago

Is it legal on that planets to actually like this story more than Morgans Genie?

Not as much a question of 'better or worse' as a matter of taste...

I'd love to see more parts of this. And more of that Empathy thing and more of Monica and Stacy and... and... and...

Just don't worry about the high level of intimacy between those guys. You don't have to exceed that. Just keep it up this way.

octoflyoctoflyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I love the playfulness of your writing and, even more, the fact that you can perfectly blend that with the powerful emotional connections with your characters. You can feel the intensity of the moments without getting lost in details. And as hot and sensual as the sex is, I come back time and again for your stories. It may not have all the beautiful depth of Good Intentions, but please don't devalue it for being a doodle. I look forward to your next release.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

I somehow missed when this got posted. This is still one of my favorite storylines on Lit. Please, please, PLEASE continue with it. And I'll agree with the comments about the well mixed eroticism and playfullness that comes through so well. I'd really like to see you fully explore the "lord of the house" bits a bit more. See him take direct control and be a bit rough at times, but that's just my natural tendencies coming to the fore... Anyhow, well done as usual.

sdsmansdsmanover 11 years ago
wonderful - interesting

I happened upon this while doing some searches and enjoyed it. Please continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Status?

Do you have a status update on Good Intentions 2 and your other stories?

Also, is there any way to get a copy of the original ADA that was posted on this site? I bought Good Intentions and noticed some changes.

EpsilonSindriEpsilonSindriover 11 years ago
WHY?!?!

Why can't I give six stars for this whole series... and why do I have to wait for the next chapter? This has got to be my favorite series on Literotica. Granted, I have two series in the spot, but this is one of them. KEEP IT UP!!!

kitchensixkitchensixover 11 years ago
Fluffy stuff...

You know, for cotton candy, this sure tastes like steak.......

excessumexcessumover 11 years ago

Well balanced in the eroticness. Well played on an emotional level with well put logic. Love it great work. By the way R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O. with the Samantha Carter thing. Please make more. I don't follow many writers but your on my list.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 11 years ago
Mercy!

Madam Shameless, I am in awe. Compared to this minor masterpiece I am unworthy to undo the tie on your sandals . . . or some other fastening of some other garment. But really, do plan to tell about their adventures in the stars? If so, do please let me know when it's posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you may I have another?

more please!

this series is a good, light, fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really hope to see more from you!!!

Both in this series and your other works. I bought and love Good Intentions. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I can not believed I missed this when it come put I love this story. I really hope u finish it or a least add more.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years ago
Damn it

I hate getting into a story that is half done. You had better finish it or else... (grin)

BenLongBenLongover 10 years ago
Hopefully not the end!

What a fantastic little story - and so many possibilities yet to dive into! Another encounter with a certain member of the Air Force? Trysts and orgies and fun with aliens - did I detect a hint of attraction with one young Kongolath's mother? I grew up on EE Smith, Robert Heinlein and the classical Sci Fi masters - this is every bit as good as that and a hell of a lot sexier! Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit...

If I was in his shoes I would probably rage or be paralyezed from emotionally shock. *queue song==> All By Myself*

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
so are you still writing this...

Or do we need to hunt you down and lock you in your house to work?

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 10 years agoAuthor
Not Really Still Writing

So the straight answer is: not really.

I wrote this in part as an experiment in first-person writing, and I've come to the conclusion that I *hate* writing erotica from that perspective. That's probably the biggest hurdle in continuing on with this, but additionally I'm not a hundred percent certain that I really want to follow up on everything that I've written here. I was also writing and posting as I went along, and I don't have a lot of clear ideas as to where the story would go from there.

I can say, for the record and without reservation, that if & when the story continues on, there will be no moralizing or shaming about Alyssa's choices. The story's just not about that. She will not, at any point, miraculously realize that her lifestyle is all wrong and bad, nor will fate punish her for being a prostitute. There'd be more silliness. More action. More smut.

But I just don't know how interested I am in continuing on. I've got other things to write that I simply consider to be a much higher priority. I'm genuinely sorry if that disappoints anyone, but between doing more of this and putting out another book (whether non-smutty sci-fi or sex-filled urban fantasy or whatever), then "another book" is gonna win out every time.

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
More?

Let me add my sentiments to the others expressing a hope that you'll continue this series. I know other stories have become irresistible but there is an implied promise (actually explicit in one of your replies here in the comments) that there will be more.

Please do give us a conclusion.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please more. Such a great story and shame that nothing new has come out. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pleeease! More "It's Legal on Other Planets!"

Well it has been a few years now. For the longest time i was waiting for the next chapter. But i guess you considered the story finished with the return of Alyssa and the finished set up for their continued lives together.

So now I am begging you, BEGGING YOU I SAY!!! To continue Kyle and Alyssa's story in a sequel, Where we see their continuing adventures. and Please include Allyssas friends to. I kind of hoped that the four of them would end up together. And perhaps have some children in the future, . Well, I am a romantic at heart. And think of all the adventure waiting out there in space!!! And even on Earth. I am sure a writer as good as you, could come up with something really good. And let us not forget Kyle's wish of helping the earth.

waiting with hope

Paladin Steelbreaker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dude, write more!

dude, write more! you are the first writer I've found who has both good sex scenes and a good story! not to mention the excellent grammes! please write more for this story and Morgan's genie!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Change the perspective

I enjoyed this, and it does sort of beg for more. That said, I also really like the Lorelei, Rachel, and Alex stories. And yes, I bought both from Amazon. Bought Poor Man's Fight, too, though I haven't had time to read it yet. Have your book to read (and I'm sure once I do, I'll buy the sequel), a new one from JD Robb waiting, and sink me, but some readers are asking me to do some writing of my own.

Just read this tale tonight, and again, enjoyed it. If the perspective bothers you, just change it. Switch to third person. You da boss. It's allowed.

Love your work. Green with envy over the editing skills. Cheering your continued literary success for pay. Hoping furiously that you post new stuff on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Natural Consequences

Hi.

I'm a long-time reader of your stories, and would like to send you a short review of "Natural Consequences".

I enjoyed Natural Consequences. To me, it's a story about conflict; or as Rachel says: "Check out how I balance my personal and career commitments.". Rachel, Lorelei and Amber all have conflicting personal and career commitments.

Ambers' dilemma is plain to see for everyone. As a woman, she's falling in love with Jason. As an FBI agent, she's betraying Jasons' trust.

Rachels' problem is spelled out loud and clear, too: Rachel must protect Alex because of the bond. But Rachel can't tell Alex about Amber's treason because of her job.

Similarly, Lorelei must protect Alex because of the bond; and Lorelei can't be with other men because her master ordered so. On two occasions, the only way Lorelei can protect Alex is by seducing his enemies; once with Bridger when Lorelei is handcuffed and jailed and once with Jared the werewolf, during the final fight with Diana. On both occasions, the bond has priority over Alex' orders.

I believe that the book would improve from having Lorelei's dilemma spelled out in full, for the benefit of the reader. Lorelei's seduction of Bridger does not mean Lorelei can disregard Alex' orders at will; merely that protecting her master has priority, even over her master's orders.

"It's Legal on Other Planets!" is much more light-hearted: No intricate plot. Politically incorrect. Physically impossible. Questionable storyline. "It's Legal on Other Planets!" is great, unpretentious fun. I would love to see another chapter in the series.

On that note, a story idea suggestion:

Officers Johnson and Murray, after psychological screening, security clearance and firearms training with anti-vampire bullets (courtesy of Wade), become the go-to guys within the Seattle police dept. for supernatural stuff.

But when things get rough, Officer Murray finally gets to meet the two bad-ass private contractors of the supernatural taskforce, the two witches he's heard so much about: Molly and Onyx.

All the best,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So he's a well hung, superpowered cuckold, basically.

Wow. To each their own, I guess. Glad I skipped to the last chapter, definitely. Less wasted time that way, and I didn't get so frustrated I threw the book against the wall (so to speak)...that could have been expensive. Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

im sorry but no guy i there right ming would act like this unless he was extremly fucked up i mean how would you feel if your significant other said they loved someone else it would be shit now dont get me wrong your writing style is amazing but if she truly loved him she would give up being a prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish there was more!

I loved this story! I have had my share of open relationships. Everyone has to be ok with themselves to make it work. Thanks for making Monica, Stacy, and Alyssa strong characters with careers. Just wish there could be more of this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wishing for more.

That was an amazing story. Im desperately wishing for more....plz let there be more.

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
More please

I’d love to read more of your storing.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
MORE please

You have had time to get back to this sweet doodle, and I really think it may be better than you think. The story is more demanding of the author from this point on due to the creation and exploration of an alien space race(s), tough! This is too good not to complete! Thank you for this start of something wonderful. TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Could there be more 'legal' elsewhere?

Did you wonder off to other publishers? Forget to leave a forwarding address? Or just out grow this phase in your life? (it has been too long, you are long gone,... )

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

This is a good one. A real good one. It'd be nice for it to continue, but I can understand with all your 'real' books that this is/has/has to take a backseat.

I'm happy with what you've done here with this story and can see it as an end. I can almost not want to read about him going up to space with her, mostly because fo what she said about 'being' her client's girl. That would have to feel some anguish. But then again, he's got other girls at home, and maybe he could do an alien woman.

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Excellent start that needs some finishing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He recently published book 1 of a new space SciFi erotica series, Hot Restart. It is supposed to be somewhere between his Good Intentions series (urban fantasy/erotica) and his Poor Man's Fight series (space SF, no smut). The audiobook is forthcoming, and his website just linked an interview with the voice actress like three months ago.

According to his Patreon, he's currently writing chapter 7 of book 5 of his Good Intentions series (book 5 is not counting the multiple anthologies he's put out)

Hot Restart, out on Amazon (not yet but soon as audiobook), being a erotic novel set in space might be the most similar of his books to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES