It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not going out there with Gravlith," I said flatly.

Alyssa frowned. "Yeah, he might not be so gracious about not getting what he wants if I went out with him."

"Doesn't matter. Not gonna happen now anyway. You don't like him and I don't like him, so it ain't happening. But you don't have to dodge him now. You can put all that on me."

"My hero," she smirked. "Anyway. Orrtraan."

"You want to go?"

"I do," she nodded, and looked just a touch guilty as she admitted, "I really do."

"It's okay," I told her. "You don't have to feel bad about this."

"First time with you involved," she shrugged.

"So what do we do? Is that bracer thingie like a phone?"

"More like voice mail," Alyssa explained. "You'll be amazed at their tech, but at these distances, even the Konlogath can't provide real time conversation. We send him a message saying we're interested, and then he comes back with an offer. It'll be all flowery and grandiose and humble at the same time. Chivalry. It's like having a knight come up to you in his regalia and bend his knee and offer you a rose."

I smirked. "'Hey, baby, doth thou want to bone with this humble lord?'"

Alyssa laughed. "Yeah, kinda. I have a lot of fun." Her hand still lingered on me. Her hair was swept over her shoulder, spilling onto my thigh behind her like a waterfall. She had that quiet smile of finally opening up about things she'd wanted to share for years. "Usually I can just take the first offer, but sometimes it's fun to negotiate a bit. To be honest, that's usually a sign that I'm willing to offer up more on my side, too."

"He said you'd be involved in affairs of state. Ceremony or whatever."

"Yeah. I thought that was part of it. I might be gone longer this time."

"Can I go out there with you?" I asked.

She knew that was coming, but was still hesitant to answer. "I can't tell you no. You're in charge now."

"Yeah, but there's formality and then there's reality," I told her. "You know I'm not gonna do anything that makes you too uncomfortable. Look, I'm not saying I want to hold your hand or go stand outside the door to listen if you yell for help. I just want to go be a tourist. And I'd like a better idea of what this is all about, sex aside."

"Kyle, I want you to understand that while I'm with a client, I'm basically his girlfriend and I play the part. I play it up. I even feel it, if we're having a good time and we connect. Nothing has ever gone as deep as you and I have tonight and I can't imagine anything ever will, but more often than not, there's something there. I'm probably gonna fawn all over Orrtraan if he really is a nice guy. I'm probably gonna be really horny for him, too, and it'll probably be obvious.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna give you the cold shoulder or be shitty to you, but I'm gonna be there for him, not you," she shrugged. "I might not even think twice about it. I don't know. But I don't want you to have to stew on that if it makes you uncomfortable."

"You think I'll be able to keep myself occupied while you're doing your thing?" I asked.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "I'm sure we could arrange guides or whatever. If this is what I expect it is, they're probably gonna roll out the red carpet and the compensation is probably gonna be impressive. Hell, you're the Lord of House McLoughlin and all that. You may well be an honored guest. They might not even consider taking care of you to be part of the arrangement."

I nodded. I just had this feeling about wanting to be around for whatever was going on—less the sex than all the other stuff. "Then let's do it," I said, and put a little pressure on her head to guide her face up to mine. Alyssa complied, smiling, refusing to let go of my cock while she turned her body and crawled up to me.

"Tomorrow," I said before we kissed.