All Comments on 'It's My Birthday Party'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Lots of fun

But thinking with the little head always gets people into trouble, even if it is clit-shaped.... I see disaster in the future..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Your idea of a good marriage is different than mine so when she gets fucked by other guys I'm sure he won't mind. Not my fantasy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How many ways

can you write about a threesome? Not many!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
A stroke story, but I liked it

Kind of nice to have a true loving wife. I thought this was a good fantasy.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
it's hard when an author....

....has to serve two masters but you do it well.This one was derivative and only served the monkey spankers but so what,you have the gravitas to coast awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad. Good effort. I had to skim it kind of.

I know you put a lot of heart and soul into this but I'm a heartless souled out frick. I'm gonna blaaaaah ya on the title ya think? We're fuckin children? So far from real. That's why i like the slut ones. That's real. Happening everywhere, everyday. Next to me and eyes closed my Blue has given up on me tonight. Actually i know that really she's relieved to get some kip, i fucked it raw before we went out and we had a beautiful night together, surrounded by friends. It's gone 6 in the morning now. I want the coke to wear off and love this site to peruse and chill give some banter to the other guys and girls and I like yer handle Nighttimestories.. Anyway i'm boring ya so big up to y'all commenters and writers etc etc...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it

Wondering if that peppermint candy thing really works??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If a 40+ woman need to look younger.

shave your pussy for your man. It is a huge turn on for both of you.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Good read

A great read, most men dream of this I'm sure, if only most men could handle it if they were given it......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Communication

What we have here is a failure to communicate. First of all, no means no...not oh you'll get used to it. Secondly the wife having an affair with her best friend behind her husbands back not cool. She should've talked to hubby and possibly discussed this possible lez aspect. Big trust issues here not good. Had these things been resolved this night could have been a resounding success instead of a route to impending disaster. Next time do more storyline development before submitting. Good luck.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Very nice.

I was reminded of my return from Desert Storm. Not an identical experience, but close enough to stir fond memories.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Great work!

Some commentators here confuse a "good" life with a good story- whether real or fantasy. (Ii note many moralising critics are anon.). My partner is bi and I've experienced similar play, which brings up some deep feelings at times. All good for personal development. If my wife had been having an affair, what a wonderful way to find out about it.

In reality it's possible to slip into another relationship and find it hard to break from or expose to your spouse. Here, she exposed the relationship to her hubby by sharing it wih him.

You don need more plot development, and the situation described, in real life might end up stable or be temporary - as all relationships go. Bravo. I like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Profdavros

So your bi partner ties you to the bed and bangs you. Then invites her/his (you failed to mention what your bi partner was) but whatever... you find out they've been banging someone else behind your back and now your going to finally share in what they have. Funny your life-long partner didn't see where you were important enough to be part of that decision making process. I guess that REALLY makes you feel special. Ok so you say you trust them to not to do anything to damage the relationship so if that's the case then why aren't they open and up front with it and not telling you after the fact. Your just living a lie trying to justify the fact that your somebody's Cuck.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxabout 10 years ago
Profdavros, what's wrong with you?

If you don't like stories like this, then don't read them. I don't know what kind of self-righteous, pompous ass you are to read it then complain about it. You're so stupid you didn't even get that it was his wife and her girlfriend. Dude, you need to find another site - obviously this one isn't for you.

I enjoyed the story very much and found it very sexy. Thank you, nightimestories, for writing this, and please ignore the idiot that can't even follow the plot line, but has to criticize you for his/her stupidity.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxabout 10 years ago
Funny how it seems to be the "Anonymous" comments are the most scathing, and idiotic.

'Nuff said.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxabout 10 years ago
Sorry, but I had to.

Profdavros, it would also help if you knew your grammar when posting your simple-minded opinion. "Your" and "You're" ("you are") have two completely different meanings. Maybe you should figure that out before you rip someone else's work again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yo Flix! You're an idiot!

Can you not read? The Prof LIKED the story! Dummy. And I'm sure Flix.... whatever is your real name, just like Anon is every ones name. The problem with this sorry story is that his wife just drops it in his lap that she's Bi and shes been having an affair for months. Not exactly what people want for their birthdays. Finding out that you spouse is a cheater. I hope he gives himself a good birthday present and gets a divorce from the lying, cheating slut. You don't think a woman can give your wife a disease and that she can't pass it along to you? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Reason to Worry!

On the surface,this is great,sex-filled birthday for Hubby. BUT,he should be more than a little concerned that his wife is having a serious physical,and emotional affair with someone other than him! Just women,and not another guy,you say? Ever hear of strap-ons,dildos,etc.? AND,if Sandy gets a serious boyfriend is his wife,Jan,going to join Sandy to do for the boyfriend what Sandy did for him? Dangerous possibilities abound ,especially if the guy doesn't like the idea of his wife having sex with other men! At 50 years old,his ego has to be hurting a bit and this kind of stuff has got bother him even more,if he's so inclined,which after all those years of marriage without this stuff going on,I'd have to guess he would be. ~ He'd better have a SERIOUS discussion with his wife about it,and SOON!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I tried putting myself into the story

All I got back was sadness. Its hubby's birthday party. The private time (after the public party) should still be about him. Jan, though, ties him up in order to bring Sandy into the private time(?). The girls then get off and leave hubby alone, tied up, and ignored for awhile. Why not; its only *his* birthday. Why would it matter that they don't care about him. Jan then decides that its okay to inflict pain on hubby just because Sandy likes it. Do they include hubby in the decision? Nawww, the girls are in this for themselves. Then hubby finds out that Jan is cheating with Sandy. No communication before, none after that revelation. The news does explain why the girls are acting like they are, though. Their marriage is dead. Jan just doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

don't let the naysayers bring you down. good work

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
You Know

This is a great fantasy for a man turning fifty. However, it would have been better if the wife brought on a stranger instead of a friend. Now that it's out in the open her being bi will put a strain on the marriage. He'll never know if when she's not home if she's having sex with her bi lover. Oh well.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Three weeks later Sandy finds herself pregnant. Jan is upset as at 45 she has not had any kids. After the baby is born hubby spits his time between them. Sandy get pregnant again. Hubby decides to trade up divorces Jan marries Sandy who only 35 and they end up with four kids and live happily ever after. Jan gets to live with them As the nanny and maid and service’s her ex whenever Sandy can’t, is not in the mood or when the ex needs a blowjob.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT AND EROTIC

One of the best stories on this site...5 stars

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Great fantasy of course but the descriptions are quite banal. Try it for real with somebody you know and watch how your life gest complicated from that point on. You think everybody gets a half of another person but in reality things would turn different. And there is another problem, this increases presence of promiscuity in the marriage significantly, meaning what stops wife from looking for another man ... for her birthday? Can you handle that?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not in any way erotic, one of the worst I tried to read.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Very hot but let us not forget that she WAS cheating on him for 2 months.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Hoo boy! Wouldn't that be a dream that lasts? The sad thing is that you are only issued ONE birthday a year ......

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Great birthday present. Not so great his wife thought it was ok to start having sex with someone else behind his back. Right in the moment he's not upset. I'd like to know his thoughts a day or two later.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In the moment this would be mind blowing and fantastic. Afterwards and for the days to come you would have to realize that your wife found it easy to cheat on you, and the way in which she revealed it to you ensured that she didn't have to face any consequences for that. Now that you have a trust issue you have to wonder what happens on her birthday, cuz you're probably not going to like it.

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

Funny how this reads all these years later. Now this story almost, almost smacks of rape. He didn't consent to being tied to the bed so that another woman, other than his wife, could have sex with him. Then he finds out she's cheating on him with another woman.

Doesn't read well at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous