It's My Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy then bent down and sucked one of my nipples to coat it with her peppermint saliva then pulled off and blew. My nipple also got extremely hard.

Sandy then crawled across my body to the same side of the bed that Jan was on. She leaned to Jan and they kissed. Not just a good friend kiss but a lover's passionate kiss. Their tongues were dancing against one another.

They broke their kiss and Jan looked at me lying there with a shocked look on my face.

"And how long has this been going on?" I asked.

"A couple of months." My wife replied and waited to see my response.

Sandy waited no longer she laid my wife down on the bed next to me then kissed her nipples and stomach until she got to her pussy then dove in with the peppermint in her mouth.

Jan put one of her hands on my nipple and was rolling and pinching it while her other hand did the same to one of her nipples. Sandy was licking and sucking away at Jan's pussy.

"OOOOHHHHH MY GAWD YESSSS." Jan moaned as Sandy blew on her peppermint-coated pussy.

Jan was writhing on the bed as Sandy went back to her pussy.

She blew again, "OOOHHH FUCK." Jan took her hand from my nipple and put it on her pussy to rub it as Sandy blew on it.

"OOOH FUCK YESSSS." My wife groaned as she slipped into another orgasm.

Writhing and rolling on the bed, she was moaning and groaning.

Sandy crawled up her body and I watched her tits hanging beneath her body. Nothing like a nice set of tits hanging and undulating to her movements.

She got to Jan and they kissed. They transferred the candy to my wife.

Sandy sat back up as my wife did. Sandy laid down the opposite direction spreading her legs.

My mind was racing, "Is Jan going to eat Sandy's pussy?"

I did not have long to wait to find out as Jan laid on her stomach next to me. I could see Sandy's wide spread pussy as my wife descended on it.

Jan dove right in and began licking and sucking Sandy's smooth pussy.

Although I was in shock at seeing my wife licking and sucking a pussy, my cock was rock hard again.

Jan pulled off Sandy's pussy and blew her hot breath across Jan's peppermint coated lips.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Sandy growled as her whole body convulsed at the sensation.

Jan blew again and Sandy arched her back clear off the bed and moaned.

Jan dove in again re-coating Sandy's pussy with her sticky saliva. This time she slipped two fingers in her pussy while she sucked.

Sandy moaned, "Oh fuck I'm cummming."

Jan backed off and blew on Sandy's pussy just as she was ready to release.

"FUCK YESSSSSS!" Sandy screamed as her body convulsed and her pussy ejaculated onto my wife's face.

Jan blew again and Sandy shot more of her juices from her pussy.

Sandy was coming down from her orgasm and Jan pulled her fingers from her pussy. Jan was now on all fours, Sandy sat up, and they kissed again.

Jan looked at me and then said, "Look Sandy our Birthday Boy is still tied up and he has a hard cock again. He must have enjoyed the show."

"Let's help him out just a bit." Sandy said

"Ever had a two girl blowjob before?" Sandy asked.

"No." I replied

"Let's make that happen for him." My wife said.

The two of them laid on their stomachs between my legs. Jan grabbed my cock, stood it straight up, and sucked it into her mouth. She licked and sucked a few times then she pointed my dick at Sandy like it was a microphone and it was her turn to sing.

Sandy sucked the head of my cock while my wife watched and held it for her.

I laid there looking at these two beautiful women taking turns sucking my cock and thought, what a wonderful Birthday this has been.

The girls sucked, licked and played with my cock until I could no longer take it.

"OOOOOOOOO." I groaned as Jan began stroking my cock faster.

My cum exploded once again from my cock. Jan had her mouth open and the first shot landed on her lips. She then pointed my cock at Sandy and the second shot hit her square on the nose.

The third shot disappointingly rather dribbled from the head of my cock so Sandy sucked my cock head into her mouth and sucked the cum from it.

She sucked hard on the head of my now sore cock and caused my whole body to jerk from the painful pleasure it caused.

Jan released my cock when Sandy pulled off it. It fell against my groin, limp.

"Looks like our Birthday Boy is done." Jan said.

They both grinned at me as they turned to untie my ankles and then they crawled up the bed to untie my wrists.

I moved my legs back together. They ached from being spread for so long. I then pulled my arms down and realized they too ached.

Jan leaned to me and kissed me. Sandy then leaned in and kissed me.

"Has it been a good Birthday?" My wife asked.

"As far as I can remember this has been the best Birthday I have ever had." I replied.

"I need a shower." Jan said.

She then continued and asked, "Do you two want to join me?"

We all crawled off the bed and headed to the shower.

The shower was also wonderful. Although my cock was done, I was still the meat in the sandwich between two beautiful wet, soapy women. We washed each other and then dried each other off.

"Sandy said, "I guess I better get home."

"No. You're staying here tonight. You can sleep with Steve and me." Jan said.

"Is that alright with you Steve?" Sandy asked.

"UH, let's see? Two beautiful women in bed with me naked? Ya that will work." I replied.

They both laughed.

We all three pitched in to change the wet sheets and then crawled into bed. Jan snuggled up in front of me spooning as we usually do and Sandy spooned in behind me.

I laid there thinking about these two women and the sex they had been having for two months. I was not upset or jealous just glad they had included me in their sex play and hoped that it was not going to be the last time they did.

I soon fell asleep from exhaustion.

However, before I did I had to be thankful for a wonderful Birthday!

12