It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no getting out of it so Daniel relented for now and he led Kate downstairs.

...

Tina felt a rush of confidence and purpose come over her, even though she wasn't sure what her end game was. What was she trying to accomplish?

Nothing. She wasn't trying to accomplish anything other than to be a good host and make sure Daniel treated Kate right.

Liar, she said to herself.

...

Daniel sat next to Kate at the table as Kate nervously took a cookie from the plate prepared and grabbed the glass that was set out for her.

Daniel looked at Kate and then looked at Tina who had followed them and his thoughts were going places he knew he could never share with them. Tina looked amazing and then he looked at Kate and somehow the thought of Tina and Kate together in the same room made him feel like he could do anything.

"Daniel was just telling me about his anthropology research." said Tina.

"What's anthropology?" asked Kate.

"You know, the study of different cultures and peoples. What was the name of the tribe you were telling me about?"

Daniel looked up from looking at Kate's breasts and let his brain process the question. "I doubt I could pronounce it correctly. They live in central Asia."

"They have some of the most peculiar hospitality customs." Tina continued. "You simply must have Daniel tell you all about it when you get a chance."

"I'll be sure to remind him." said Kate.

"Be sure that you do." said Tina and she let her eyes go over to Daniel who was looking at her. "Anyway. Eat up and get your fill. If you need anything else, I'll just be upstairs."

Tina retreated and Daniel would swear she gave him just a second or two of a sexy pose on the steps as she went up.

He waited until he heard her door close. With Tina in the house he felt alive. He felt powerful. He looked at Kate and felt like it would all be easy.

"I better go." Kate said and it caught Daniel off guard.

"What?"

"Thanks for having me over. We'll have to do it again."

"Wait. It's ok. She's cool."

"No she's not. She picked that moment..."

"She's cool. I'm telling you. Don't worry about her. She just wanted to say hi. That's all."

"I don't feel ..."

"Listen, she's my sister. I know her. She's cool. She just wanted you to feel welcome."

"Ok, But I think we better just talk. I don't know about anything else as long as she's here."

"She wouldn't care. Honest."

"How do you know?"

"She's not going to tell my parents and even if she did, what could they do?"

"I don't want to disrespect anyone."

"You're not. If Tina wanted you to leave she wouldn't have made all this. She wants you to stay."

...

Tina watched in secret as Daniel led Kate to the sofa in front of the TV. They talked quietly for a bit and then Daniel kissed her. He kissed her.

Tina was feeling something. She didn't want to admit what it was but she was feeling something.

She watched as the kiss went on and on and things started stirring insider her. It was so strange to be seeing this. She wanted him to stop. But she also wanted them to keep going so she could watch. She wanted to see how far they would go but she didn't want them to go very far. She couldn't interrupt them again but they were in the living room not the privacy of the bedroom so how far could they really go.

She was holding herself steady with her left hand. She brought her left hand to the front of her mind and she made a point of feeling everything her left hand was feeling. The texture of the wall, the pressure of her weight, the bit of sweat that was building up. Where was her right hand? She knew where it was but she wasn't going to let herself think about that. She couldn't let herself think about that. She wouldn't think about how her pubic hair felt under her palm or how the elastic of her panties rubbed the back of her wrist.

Her phone.

She just remembered that her phone was in the kitchen. That would be a perfectly legitimate reason to go downstairs. For whatever reason now she really wanted to know what all those other text messages said.

The moisture was building up. Smooth. Slick.

Daniel looked like he might be getting to second base. Was that allowed? In the living room? She wanted to cheer him on and at the same time she wanted to go down there and scream at him.

The logical answer was cheer him on. She was supposed to be cheering him on.

Wet. All the way wet.

Her left hand was starting to slip and she almost lost her balance. She had to use her left hand for balance. Why? She knew why.

Daniel and Kate were getting into it. Daniel might score. Her little brother might just score with a girl and she had a front row ... ok, not really a front row seat but it wasn't the nose bleed section.

This was good. This was what she wanted. Right? It had to be. This would be very good. This was right. This meant that she never had to worry about that other thing ever again. This is how the world was supposed to work. Boys brought girls home and then they do it. That's how it was all supposed to work.

Where was her right hand?

Lights. The headlights of a car could be seen pulling up to the house through the curtains of the window. For the second time Kate and Daniel jumped apart from each other.

Tina jumped too in delayed reaction and pulled her hand out of her panties. The smell of her lubricant hung in the air.

...

"I KNOW who it is." said Amanda in a text from over an hour ago. Attached to the text was a picture of Tina's car at the shop. "Admit it." Amanda went on. "It's Jerry." "Hey" "Are you there?" "He's licking you right now isn't he?" "Don't be stingy. You have to introduce me." "Tell him I know and I'm game." "Hey, answer." "Wow, he must really be good for you to ignore your phone." "Is he just licking you or are you two fucking now?" "Details please."

Tina rolled her eyes. She'd have to set her friend right later. For now, mom and dad were home and she was going to help mom get dinner ready. That was her plan but after Kate left to go home she saw Daniel go upstairs to be alone and she just felt like she had to follow him. But she couldn't just go in there dressed all casual like this. She didn't want to give the little bugger any room to have ideas. She sprinted to her own room to put on something more presentable to help keep distance between her and him. She didn't spend that much time changing though as she knew time was limited. When she was ready she headed for his door. She held her head up high in confidence ready to take him down.

"You promised me a talk. It's a little over due." she said at his doorway.

Daniel had thrown himself down on his bed face down but rolled to his side to look at her.

"Fine. But close the door."

There were two very important things that Tina wanted to say but even with everything that was going on she figured that reason should win the day.

She started even though now that the conversation was happening she knew she was technically under a time limit and she really wasn't prepared to have the kind of talk she envisioned.

"You know about yesterday."

He just listened. She was expecting him to interrupt her but he just listened. As he listened he was looking at her and not the way a brother looks at a sister. It was doing something to her.

"Yesterday, that whole thing. I thought you were joking. Honest. I never expected you to go through with it. If I had known what you would do for real I wouldn't have allowed it."

"I'm sorry." he said as he sat up. "I misunderstood you. I apologize. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I guess, a lot of it was my fault too. Don't blame yourself. You wouldn't have done it unless I told you it was ok and I did so don't worry."

She was expecting him to say something but he didn't. She was expecting him to ask questions like, was he good, or where would they go from there. She had answers for those. But he just sat there. He looked like she had struck a blow.

She was going to leave the room but then stopped at the door and turned back to him and his look of grief seemed to have intensified. She felt obligated to say something to smooth things over.

"I won't tell Kate. Don't worry. She's a nice girl."

He just nodded and put his hand up to his forehead.

"Hey, don't feel bad." She felt drawn to him. "You didn't do anything wrong. We just can't do it again."

He only nodded. He didn't look up.

"Please, just don't worry about it. I'm on your side. Whatever happens, I'm on your side. Ok. Believe me."

"I do." he got out but just barely.

Tina sat down next to him. They were finally on terms again. Everything had been set right. All the crazy feelings of last night and this day could eventually be put behind them. She put her arm around her little brother and let him know she cared about him.

He wasn't crying. He wasn't weeping. He was emotional certainly but he could handle it. Tina just held him. Her little brother.

"And I mean what I said. Kate's going to be very lucky. I know. You have some mad skills. You could open a shop."

He let out a laugh. "Thanks for the vote of confidence." he said as he seemed to be feeling better.

"One of my friends is looking for a good licker and keeps asking me to find one for her." As she said that the memory of just how good her brother had been was coming back to her.

"Is that so."

"Should I give her your number?" Now she was getting the mental image of Daniel licking Amanda and it was not at all unpleasing.

"Maybe I better clear that with my girlfriend." he said.

"Yes. Your girlfriend. Because you do have a girlfriend." she said.

"And not my sister." She looked at his lips as he spoke.

"No. You don't need to clear anything with me. I'll just give you a glowing anonymous recommendation."

"Anonymous."

"But if you can clear it with your girlfriend then Amanda has been begging me to find her someone to go down on her."

There was a moment of silence as the two siblings looked at each other.

"We're going to be ok, right? I'm going to be ok?" he asked.

"Of course you are. If you have any trouble just ask your big sister and I'll be there for you."

"With anything?" he asked playfully.

Yes. Wait. "I supposed I should say yes but knowing you I guess I have to add a qualifier."

He looked away and then looked back with acceptance.

Without knowing it, her hands had grabbed fist fulls of his clothes. His arms were around her waist. Tina took a deep breath and felt the tip of her tongue lick the back side of her lips.

"But, hey. Um. I guess fair is fair." she added. "After what you did, I guess I could help with anything you wanted at least once."

What? What had made her say that? Even she was shocked and she was the one who said it.

"I'll keep ... " he started but then changed his mind about what he wanted to say. "You don't ... "

Neither Tina nor Daniel were quite sure what happened but in that moment they both seemed to give in. They kissed passionately with an explosion of energy. His hands found their way under her shirt so fast she hadn't even noticed when he was able to get the tucking undone. She had one hand in his hair and the other pulling at his shirt to keep him from getting away.

The kiss escalated quickly and his hands were almost to the point of cupping her breasts. She had to stop him. That was the same thought she had the night before. She had to stop him. But this felt different. Last night she had wanted to retreat. She had wanted to run away. Last night the idea that Daniel would do something sexual with her was repulsive. It wasn't anymore.

It was clear now. Daniel really was full of bullshit. All that stupid talk about some stupid people who went down on each other. It was all bullshit. He seduced her. This fucking weirdo seduced his own sister and now she was kissing him and feeling like she wanted to fuck him.

It was hard. It was difficult. It required something painful on her part but she pulled away.

"Stop." she said. He didn't respond at that exact moment but she pinched him on the back and pulled his hair.

"Stop!" she insisted a bit louder.

They were both panting. She got her hands free of him and then backed herself further onto his bed away from him. Why was she still on the bed instead of running for the door? She didn't have a good answer to give herself for that question. Yet even without words being put to it she knew the answer just as some part of her mind knew full well why it really was that she'd changed out of her sweatpants shorts and put on a skirt before coming in here.

It was almost like a repeat of the night before. She was on the bed and he was at the foot slowly coming up to her knees. He had lust in his eyes as he put a hand each on her legs and then effortlessly spread her thighs. Tina didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to say. She knew she wasn't supposed to be doing this but her body was overriding her mind's veto. Something in her wanted this. She closed her eyes and turned her face away as she felt Daniel slide her panties down her legs.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

She didn't answer. She couldn't let herself answer. She couldn't let herself admit that this was ok.

"Hey, sis."

"Just ... Just one more time."

"You sure?"

"Stop asking me stupid questions and just do it."

She waited. She wasn't sure if time was passing at the normal rate or if it was somehow standing still but she felt like he was hesitating. If he didn't hurry up she was going to lose her nerve and not be able to do do this. But then she wanted to slap herself. Of course she shouldn't be doing this. What a stupid suggestion. She felt so wrong. She needed her underwear and she needed to get out of there. She opened her eyes and started to shift her body to reach for where she thought her panties had gone when at that moment she felt his tongue make contact with her.

Ok. Ok. She was right. He was good. He was skilled. She abandoned the leaving idea and relaxed as her body began to anticipate the pleasure he was going to give her. Yes, there. Right there. Why was he so good at this? Just how many girls had her little fucker of the little brother gone down on. He sure wasn't going down on mousy little Kate of all people.

Now that she was letting him do it and willingly giving herself to this she seemed to be getting close to climax a lot faster than the night before. It was almost instantaneous. Had he learned something new to please her that fast or was he just that good? She didn't care. She almost felt like she wanted to hold back. Somehow she just knew a that a quick climax would not be as good as one that took a while to build up. She started pulling at her blouse to get the buttons undone and then she reached in to squeeze one of her breasts.

Just as with the night before she couldn't get her mind to think of anyone else who could be doing this to her but funnily this time she didn't really want to be thinking of anyone else. She was thinking of Daniel. She was thinking of her brother. She was thinking of the fact that her brother was the one doing this to her and somehow that just pushed her over the top and she had her orgasm in record time. It wasn't quite as big as the one she'd had the night before but it was still a lot better than what anyone else had ever been able to do to her.

And then she knew herself to be a liar. Just one more time was bullshit just as much as Daniel's fucking lie about tribal idiots. She was going to want him to do this to her again, she just knew it. It was almost a sad sort of thing, the fact that she almost felt like she had no choice in the matter. She was going to have to apologize to him. And then she was going to have to get him on board to ...

Wait. As she had been enjoying the bliss that her brother had seemed to slip into her cunt via his mouth, he seemed to notice that she was finished. Instead of just leaving like he'd done the night before she sense other movement from him.

He was getting his pants off. ... HUH! HE was getting his PANTS off! NO!

She popped out of her trance and reached for his waistband to prevent his pants from coming down. She didn't know what he was planning but ... Ok, well she did know what he was planning. She knew exactly what this little sister fucker want a be was planning.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"This. This is wrong. We can't do that." She shook her head and tried to get a hold of herself as she held his hands in place.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I kissed you. I started it. ... I think."

He looked down from her and flopped down to the bed at her side.

"How much more is there?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How much more? How deep does this go with you?"

"All the way, if that makes any sense."

"You know. You understand, right? We can't do this. We never should have started this."

"Don't you think I'm aware of that?" he defended himself. "I have these feelings. I can't explain them. I don't know where they came from. I've been trying to deal with it."

"When? When did it start?"

"I'm not sure. It all just piled on and then ... Nevermind. I'm sorry I got you into this. I'm sorry I messed you up. I really just wanted to tell you how I felt. Maybe I wanted this to happen too but really, I just wanted to tell you how I felt so someone would know."

"Alright. That's good. You can tell me with words. You don't have to trick me into having sex with you to tell me."

"I didn't ..."

"You're right. I'm sorry." she took it back. "But you can tell me. I'll listen. I won't use it against you. Maybe if we talk it out we won't feel like we have to act it out."

He seemed to accept this. That was going to have to be the last word on it because word came up that dinner was on the table waiting for them.

Tina looked around for her underwear and got them on. She saw the look on Daniel's face. He still wanted her and she couldn't help but feel like she'd used him just a bit. She'd make it up to him. Not sexually. Some other way. She'd make it up to him.

"Never again. You hear me."

He nodded.

"I mean it. Promise me."

"What? Why?"

"Just please. You know this is wrong. Promise me, never again."

He didn't argue. "I promise."

She hugged him and felt a pinch of regret in her stomach at never getting his tongue again but it was the right thing to do in that moment. She couldn't change the past but she could change the future and their future had to no longer entertain the possibility of him doing that to her ever again.

...

Daniel had not been ready for that conversation. It was like Tina had pulled his soul out and then put it under a microscope and prodded it. Now she knew. She knew what was going on. In a way it was a relief but in another way he felt more vulnerable than ever.

Daniel was quiet at dinner. Tina seemed to get herself together enough to banter with their parents and talk about college and she even mentioned that she thought Kate was such a nice girl.

He should call Kate. That was a good plan. Maybe he could go pick her up and they could ride out to one of the ponds and be alone.

Daniel excused himself from dinner as soon as he'd finished his first round. He went and got on the phone and tried to call Kate but there was no answer. He never liked leaving messages so when her voice mail came up he just hung up.

He didn't need her to be with him. He was perfectly capable of going out for a ride on his bike by himself. There was no law against that. He could swing by Jimmy's house and see what he and the other guys were doing. He didn't have to stay home. Now that Tina knew his secret, he really didn't want to stay home.

...

Tina was sharing a glass of wine with her mother when she saw Daniel grab his jacket and head for the garage. Her mother was filling up her glass for a second when she heard the motor start and Daniel zip away.