It's No Big Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space. Good for him. He needed space and so did she. She would hold down the fort and make sure mom and dad were ok with everything and Daniel could go get some fresh air. They both needed a break.

Tina looked at her phone. A very stupid thought came to her. She texted Amanda "I won't tell you my guy but if you really want some of what I've been getting, you should ask my brother."

"Say what? Did he ask you to say that?" came the response.

"He gets girls screaming."

"He's too shy for me."

"I'm telling you. He might be the best in the state. Maybe you can give him a test run and let me know how good he is."

"Shit, now I've heard everything. But Ok. Is he home?"

"He went out. Don't know where. Maybe he's making rounds."

"Call him and tell him to come by. I'll be waiting."

...

Since when do high school students go on spring break. That was one of the stupidest things he'd ever heard. But Jimmy and the gang were gone. That was when you knew your family had too much money, when high school students could get on a plane and go to Cancun for spring break.

Daniel felt a mosquito buzz near his ear as he looked over the water at the full moon. He had let his rocket ship go a little too high. Now it was time to come back down to Earth. Tina knew and so if he tried anything in the future she would be able to stop him. He was dating Kate and that looked like it was going well. Maybe today was fast for her but he could slow it down and do it right. He was going to graduate, go to college, then get a career and live the rest of his life as a completely normal person.

A message came to his phone. He didn't recognize the address it was sent from. He opened it and saw a photo of some girl's pussy with an emoji of a tongue licking it. Damn spammers.

Delete. Block.

...

Four bottles of wine were on the table. The back door was open and Tina's parents had the sound from the speaker system going into the back yard. Outside, Tina's parents were slow dancing, both of them having drunk their fill.

Tina wasn't sure how many glasses of wine she'd had but the effect was really starting to get to her. She hoped she wouldn't throw up.

The night wore on and her parents eventually made their way to the master bedroom. Tina was left at the table listening to the smooth music her parents liked as she sipped on the last of the wine. She watched the door. When would Daniel get home? Was he with Amanda? That bitch. Wait, she shouldn't say that. Wait, she should. Daniel had a girlfriend. Kate. That's right. Kate should be angry. Kate should call Amanda a bitch. If they fought, whose side would Tina be on?

It seemed like it was really late and Tina dozed off a couple of times when she finally heard the sound of Daniel's bike. Tina staggered to her feet to go and greet him but that didn't seem to be working out for her. She had to hold herself up with her arms by bracing herself against the back of a chair. This was a good feeling. She bet she was sexy.

...

Daniel entered the house and tried not to make any noise. The smell of wine was in the air and it was strong. He tried to go right for the stairs but Tina was there and clearly inebriated.

"I've been waiting for you." she said melodically.

"You're drunk."

She smiled and squinted her eyes. Then, with one big nod reminiscent of the genie from that old TV show, she nodded.

Daniel grabbed her by the arm and helped her up the stairs.

"How was Amanda?"

"What?"

"She wanted you so bad. She kept asking, and asking. I didn't want to share but then I thought, what the hell. I have to share you with Kate. I bet Kate's going to be pissed. Don't tell her. You can't tell her."

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you. Danny. O Danny. Did you know? I love you."

"I love you too, sis." He said it and felt very normal about it. That was a good sign he hoped.

"Hey, I thought of a name for your shop. It was ..." She seemed to be trying to remember it when he got her to her room. Just a little further to the bed.

She had stuff all over her floor that Daniel couldn't see. There was no use but to just step on stuff. He got her to the bed and laid her down.

"Good night, Tina."

"Wait. Do you take American Express? You're going to have to take that if you open a shop."

He didn't know what she was going on about so he just tucked her in. As he reached over her to get the covers in the right place she reached up, put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

He wanted to kiss her back. He really did. But she was drunk. It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be fair. She'd be angry in the morning.

He let the kiss linger for just a moment but then pulled away and she seemed satisfied with that anyway. She might not even remember.

"Good night, Tina. I love you."

"Night, night." she said.

Daniel retreated from her room and got his bike gear put up. He washed his face and his hands and wondered if he should put lotion on the mosquito bites.

Riding a machine with a motor between your legs that converts gasoline into heat and energy has a way of keeping you awake. Daniel wasn't tired yet. On a normal night he'd probably have been asleep already after looking at porn but this wasn't a normal night. Tomorrow the rest of his life would begin. It was a lot to take in and think about.

The image of what was on the table downstairs crossed his mind. At any rate the lights were still on down there and that was a waste. He headed down and cleaned up. From the looks of things, mom and dad had another dance session. He didn't want to wake them up but he knew his mom would appreciate not seeing all that when she woke up. Very quietly he got the dishes off the table and the bottles into the recycle bin. He didn't do as good a job as mom might but she'd be happy with what little he could do without running the water.

Daniel got the lights off and bounced up the steps to his room. He was starting to feel his body wind down. Sleep would come and he'd be able to greet the next morning. He had plans with Kate. Kate. Not Tina. Kate. As it should be.

He went into his room and changed into just an undershirt and some boxers. He was starting to get into bed when he noticed a presence behind him.

He turned around and Tina was in his room. She had gotten some of her senses back but she was still drunk. She was only wearing her underwear and she was striking a sexy pose.

"It's my turn."

"What?" he asked.

She approached him and he actually did try to hold her off. It was a war in his head. On the one hand, this was sort of a dream come true. He could cum just imagining this. On the other hand, she was drunk. He couldn't allow this. Plus, they had that talk today about not letting it go any further and not doing it again.

He wanted to do the right thing. Her hands touched his body. He wanted to do the right thing. He scooted back from her on the bed and tried to protest quietly. She wasn't listening. He tried to grab at her hands to keep them off.

In retrospect he could have physically dominated her if he wanted to. He was already naturally stronger than her and she was under the influence. But there was a very powerful part of his mind that wanted to let this happen. Whatever was going to happen he wanted to let this happen. He was putting up token resistance at best.

She got his cock out from his boxers. "I see you."

"Wait." he said. "Think about what we're doing."

"I am." Then she said no more. Her mouth descended onto the head of his cock and any protesting Daniel might have put up was silenced. This was happening. He wasn't going to stop it. If he did stop it he'd be kicking himself later. He was letting it happen.

This was blowing his mind. Sure, on some level he could probably point out to himself that he'd had better blow jobs. Drunk girl head was not the best it could be. But this was Tina. This was his fantasy come to life. She could probably make him cum by just describing a blow job to him.

He wanted this to last forever. He wanted this. There was a kind of joy building up inside him to think that his sister had come to him. He wanted to believe she wanted it too. For tonight he'd have to just think that. She had made it clear that this was all just on him and that she didn't really feel the same way but for tonight he could imagine she did because she came to him. He'd apologize in the morning.

Sledgehammer. That's what it felt like. He felt like his entire body had become a sledgehammer as blast after blast of cum erupted from his cock. The quake shook his entire body from his pelvis all the way up through his head and arms.

Why, Tina? Why? He asked in his mind. It was followed with, thank you Tina. Thank you.

Daniel closed his eyes and could not keep himself from falling asleep even if he wanted to.

...

That was fun, thought Tina. What's the big deal. His cum tasted good. There sure was a lot of it. She looked at him. He was sleeping. Aw. She felt a giggle bubble up and she smiled. She put her body next to his. This was nice. No sharing tonight. Kate would just have to get in line. Hell, the bed was big enough for her.

Tina was thinking about that news story about the woman who pretended to be a man to seduce other women. Maybe she could do that to Kate and then they'd all just be happy with each other.

Tina was letting herself drift off to sleep and the last thought that came to her was that she hoped her parents didn't catch them like that. She was nearly naked next to her brother. She couldn't say why but there was almost no more shock to it at this point. She loved her little brother.

Sleep.