It's Not Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

Despite myself, I could feel heat gathering down there, centring at the position his cock was pointing at. Moisture was welling up inside me and I could see his cock sliding into me, seeking the heat, using the moisture to grease its path.

His cock was disappearing. In an ideal world I was all for having his cock disappear. Unfortunately, in this world, it was disappearing into me, and what my eyes couldn't see my body certainly could feel. He just kept sliding in, sinking deeper, showing he knew exactly where to go. (He should. He'd practiced doing it at the beach, after all.)

Then he was fully inside me, and I could feel him, filling me. Dear god, had he increased in size since the earlier affair? It certainly felt like it.

Now that he was in me I tensed, waiting for him to start. Despite what I might want I strongly suspected that I wouldn't be able to resist that slow sensuous assault he'd demonstrated at the beach. I was already breathing hard in expectation.

He didn't move and I looked up at him.

"No," he said, smiling.

"What do you mean, no?" I demanded.

"I mean no, I'm not going to start really slowly and encourage you to join me. I'm going to start taking you hard and I expect you to keep up with me."

With that the arrogant pig pulled back and came charging back into me. I squealed and pushed towards him in sheer self-defence. If I hadn't he'd probably have drilled right through me. And that set the tone for this engagement. His cock was charging in and out as though it was on a time limit and had to get everything done before the whistle blew. My hips were busy grinding away, meeting him, driving towards him just as fast as he was taking me.

And all the time I was looking down, watching him take me, fascinated by the sight of him using my body. His cock was stoking the fire. I was burning inside, excitement rising uncontrollably. He seemed to be going faster and faster. I wanted to tell him to slow down, if you go into overtime it's OK. (Trouble is, if he did slow down I'd promptly be telling him to go faster.)

I was gasping and groaning and grunting and he just pounded me to mush. Somehow he managed to keep going faster. He was getting ready for his climax, which was a bit of a relief. I was past ready for one.

That's the point at which I gave a strangled cry and had an orgasm. It just swept over me, cutting the strings that held me up, and I sagged back against the desk.

When I was back together Adam was calmly slouched in a chair.

"I have a small problem," he announced, seeing I was back with it and looking at him.

"Oh, don't be so modest," I snapped, glancing towards his groin. "It's not that small."

"I wasn't actually referring to that. I was referring. . ."

"To the fact that you're a habitual rapist?" I asked sweetly. Who cares if it's rude to interrupt someone?

"Ah, no, I wasn't referring to that, either. I was actually referring to your breasts."

"What? For a start, they're not that small and anyway, you've haven't even seen them."

True that. He'd left my top on both at the beach and right now.

"Not having seen them is the problem. I feel guilty for not giving them the loving attention they deserved while I was entertaining you. I was distracted by your other attributes and abilities."

I was fishing around for something sufficiently rude to say to him when he continued.

"I feel that to make amends I'll have to remove all your clothes next time and spend some quality time with your breasts before moving on to other things. Unfortunately, what with the party and all that, I won't have time to attend to this tonight. It's supposed to be a fine day tomorrow. I'll pick you up at about ten and take you to the beach for the day. We can use the time to get better acquainted."

I blinked. He was kidding. He had to be kidding. I looked at his face and decided no, he's not kidding. That means he's insane. I didn't say anything. I just finished getting my clothes in order, shaking my head in disbelief.

Adam gave me a quick kiss and headed back to the party. I followed along, just moving a little more slowly. What the hell was I supposed to do? The answer seemed obvious. You have to humour insane people. I'd better be ready by ten, I guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers
12