All Comments on 'It's Not the Size That Counts Ch. 10'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

A very interesting interweaving of two people needing to solve each others long standing issues.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
Multiple Chapters

This story is a perfect example of why a reader should hang in there until the end. The progression has been very well done. I had some reservations in the first few chapters but decided to keep going. I'm glad I did.

I came to this story late in the submission cycle so there were 10 chapters already available. I suspect that many people did not return to finish reading it back when there were only two or three chapters posted. I have two multi-chapter stories posted and despite my admonition at the top of each chapter to start at the beginning, the number of views is all over the place. I have one chapter that has over 135,000 views and another that has barely 9,000. It makes you wonder if the majority of readers on this site finished high school.

My conclusion: multiple chapters tend to limit the number of views and short chapters tend to do this more than chapters of 3-5 pages. I wish Literotica had a way to notify a reader when a new installment of a story is posted. As authors, we need all the help we can get in attracting viewers.

I'm also not sure if using the same description for each chapter is a good idea. Those words are searchable and should be used accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I started reading this series today, so I began with 10 chapters to start me off. It's a great story, well written and very interesting. I can't wait to see how it ends. I'm a mush for a happy ending!

Bob973Bob973over 5 years ago
Do not stop reading until the very end!

The end is therapeutic. Quite a surprise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous