All Comments on 'It's Only Love'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading it.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I read the story

but I'm still not sure what it was about, or what they actually achieved.

Maybe I should read it again, with feeling??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Is this all?

If this is all, then you haven't accomplished much.

However, if you're going to do a follow-up where the private dick and his bait get their tits in a ringer, so to speak, then you might be on to something good.

Don't forget the idiot at work either. He's probably due for a small lesson about trying to mess with someone else's wife.

So, how about it? Part 2?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
You people are sooooo stupid

If you ready anything other than stroke stories you would understand this.

Thanks HDK for getting some get back at Derek and Sandy for Peter! I think you painted them blacker than they actually are. I mean, many PI firms do this as well as have Background Checks performed on dating people. Violation of priviacy? BIG TIME. Evil, No. They just provide a service. But, this was your take. Good job!

But back to the story. Kanga40, since you read all my stuff to be able to critique to 'T' I would have thought this storyline stood out like a sore thumb? Next time try reading it with feeling and your reading glasses.

HDK, I loved it. I do like the idea of Baxter and Sandy getting a little of what they have dished out for so long. "We didn't make the man cheat, we just gave him the means , motive, and opportunity!" LOL Well, life is about choices! and you kept pushing at sandy. She knew that if she actually went tobed with the guy that she was at that point on very shaky ground. All she wanted was proof that one would. which to me is where firms performing these services and people using them fall short. If he does actually bone the bitch how can one tell whether hubby is really faithful of not.

And he pretty much set things up for a sequel folks! What do want the man to do? Put a tag line on the end of the story? Will Sam Longo get his? And what of the Baxter/Sandy affair? Stay tuned next week boys and girls. Same Bat Time...Same Bat Channel!

Folks here need to think twice about all the stroke/incest/BSDM stuff they read because they are losing the ability to undestand anything not written in a pant and punctuated with a cum shot.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for Sam Longo? Is that a Freudian slip? Lemme guess, Sam is really "Dinky Dick" McGee, right?

I'll be waiting!

Shawn

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
Does Beg for a Follow-Up

They need to go after Sam Longo, the real villan. You could call it, "It Won't be Longo." Or maybe, "I Want to be your Man" or because of his failure to spend his way into her pants, "Can't Buy Me Love." Or to get even, she let Longo go down in "Yellow Submarine." Or perhaps she could inadvertently end up with Longo's son in an adventure entitled, "Here Cums the Son."

mikerich60mikerich60over 19 years ago
good story

HDK. i think you have another good story here,lots of potential.longo needs to be tought not to chase other mens wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey, where is the part 2???

OK, you got us whining and sniveling for a part two, so don't

hold out. If that story isn't in here asap, we will have to

tell Baxter about you!! And you KNOW what trouble he might

cause you...seriously, great story, hurry up...you can forego

dinner one night to expedite the completion of part two. Right? I mean, heck, you ate yesterday didn't you? What do you want, to be fed every day??? Get a move on, we will wait..somewhat patiently.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm Amazed at How our Hardy Knight

keeps coming up with more clever twists on the usual LW scenarios, day after day.

Playing not only with the well-worn plot devices, but with our engrained mental and physical expectations. I mean, part of us is getting off on the wife "cheating" on the husband, and on the husband getting hot as he views tha action, just like in the 100s of other stories in this category (which most of us enjoy, and which a vocal minority feign NOT to enjoy, tho they seem to read and comment on every one!), and part of us is getting off on the fact that they are NOT really cheating.

So dang clever! I can't wait for "Rocky Racoon"!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Interesting Story

I really enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to chapter 2. I have always hated these agencies, I think it's cruel to deliberately throw someone you love into a situation where they have to "prove" their fidelity. If you can't trust the person you love, then what the hell are doing with them anyway? Let them find someone who will trust them.

I loved how Mitch and Susan set up their revenge though, very good.

I suppose the agencies have one good use, if that someon has already cheated on you then this is a way to keep tabs on them. Other than that it's a waste of time.

Again great story HDK!!

wonderfulwonderfulover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, absolutely loved it.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Excellent

Finally a story that has the husband and wife work together to foil somebody's plan to wreck their marriage. I hope you will have a part 2. It would be nice to see Derek and Sandy lose everything - their marriages, home, kids(?), money, and of course their reputations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another good one

although not the prize winner the last one was. This story stood out in it's own right. It was different. Needs part two. I agree with the other commentor that sam is the one that really needs his. A real twist would be that this plot was a deep one and really thought up by the wife to get hubby to agree to plot with her on revenge on Sam. At the end it is revealed that this was indeed her plot to get her husband to willingly agree to her fucking Sam with his blessing. One never knows what twist lurks in the mind of HDK. lol

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

fine story--erotic, revenge, and a bit of naughtiness. not your average humiliation number--an empowered couple...

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Good again

Definately the best. I'll add my whining to the rest for a part 2 want to see the bad guys get what for and maybe see their motives and plots. Seems like a far way to go just for a piece of strange. I don't think there is any way you could disappoint.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Good One HDK

Excellent writing and a good plot too.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Up and up?

'Another good one' may have a point. I think Susan was a little easy with the blow job. I didn't think it was necessary.

Get him and herself naked should have ben enuff. And I doubt that would have been a problem. She didn't have to volunteer the blow job and he probably would have eaten her anyway. Good pictures. Then throw him out!

There could easily be a deep plot here.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Let's think!

Do we really know WHO hired the detectives???

WHAT was accomplished with this PLOT??

No revenge.

They[Mitch and Susan]both lose as they both commit adultery.

The detectives may not be willing to testify BUT they may. Their spouses may be quite willing to go along with their actions like Mitch and Susan did.

[Still don't like Susan giving him a blow job] Something wrong. Especially with the 'way' she warned Mitch she might do something. Susan also is the one to come up with Longo's name!

The game is afoot.

An evil plot for sure!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
What's UP?

I left two comments and both ae gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Enjoyed

One of the best stories I`ve read on here. kept me guessing and interested right up to the ending, which was great.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
I noticed a criticism of my criticism...

The couple have, in this story, done nothing with the information and photos they have collected.

They have as yet done nothing to anybody, execept the 2 guys have gotten blow/hand jobs.

AND HDK has set up poor Mitch to be fully wimped out by Susan being fucked, or at least be brought to orgasm by Sam.

Yes, you are all so correct. Great story if you like wimp endings.

It happens I do not.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
PART 2!!! IS NEEDED

Good job HDK!

Love the tables being turned! Didn't like the BJ's though.

Oh well! But I would have liked to have found out what happened to Baxter & Sandy! And I see you set us up for part 2 with the disembowling of Sam Longo on the agenda!

P.S. you could have shared some of their sexual details after they set them up!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Twist of Events:

HDK, I like almost all of your stuff, this however just leaves me cold. The first half of the story tells how fortunate hubby is for the perfect wife, and the last half has her on her knees' servicing some low life. Forget the plan, that is not reason enough to trash the marriage vows. Whether someone agrees to cheat beforehand or not it still is a violation of the marriage. So much for perfect wife, poor thing married a loser. No man would allow it to happen, unless he "is" already contemplating trading the old model in for a flashy new model without wrinkles in her knees or a wandering lustful eye.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Lookin Forward to part 2!

Good Story dude! I like the fact that the wife help come up with the revenge plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting Story

The author has done much better but it is far better than many.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Special Element

Plenty to like here, but there is one especially great part when Mitch informs Susan about what's going down and how that fries her.

Here we see a strong marriage in action as it prepares to defend itself.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Part 2?

I'd like to see a 2nd part to this story - how this couple deals with Sam... also the chaos created in the households of the slime ball lawyers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Susan

Susan went too far, after fucking her, he needed to teach her a lesson. A good over the knee spanking where her ass was blood red and she couldn't sit down should get the message thru to her.

NewstartNewstartover 15 years ago
Good fun!

A great storty and lot's of fun. It's always good to see a couple getting hot for each other.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
WHAT ABOUT SAM

Fun story and well written but what about Sam? Sam was the one that sicced those two on Mitch so he could damage their marriage and get in Susan's panties. That Fucker needs some punishment.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Well laid plans sometime go astray

As long as their plan doesn't backfire on them they will be OK. I'll be waiting to read the next chapter. Thanks....Rich

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
A second read but strangely- my first feedback…

I still can’t believe that I have not paid the appropriate tribute to one of HDK’s (– the one and only)stories… that is untill finding that there is a new submission by HDK!!!

If anything, time have only added to the pleasure of the reading. knowing that this story has indeed turned into the appetizer to the second course (could I call it ‘A Sam Longo – well done, A la HDK’?) might have something to do with it. But regardless of the second chapter, turning the tables on vultures - people who thrive on trapping other people, and putting them into a world of pain, is in itself nothing to sneeze at. I liked the distinction you made between documenting something which has been going on (legit) and entrapment (totally not). This is a subtle but crucial distinction for the plot of this story. <P>

On the important controversy of whether the BJ’s performed by each of the spouses were a step too far… Well, it is my position that they were necessary in order to establish a sufficient level of…how shall I put it - sexual brazenness? Yes, that sounds clean enough – and as such, being able to fuck the lives of those who have tried to do the same to our loving couple! Sorry, My 'wimp detector' have not sounded even a sigle beep, and yes - it has new batteries and it was "on"...

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Blow job

A blow job is having sex. Both were unfaithful. Nice story, nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
crap!

Wimpy MF

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

As soon as I discovered they were old folks, I stopped reading. Nothing sexy about sex with old hides or old men.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Get over it Dwornick

How do you figure these folks are OLD"

Well done story so far - the premise is priceless and they are a fun couple - not the most common pair but cool - lol -

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Damn! It started out so good

I first thought, yeah, something with a little twist, I like the idea of the couple setting up the trap...then it turned into the same old, I saw my wife making love with another man and my dick got hard, story.

Damn! what a waste.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Nice!!!!

What a fun read something different from the same oh! same oh! stories we get everyday. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... I found it to be a little to cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn another pussy assed writer

it must be a UK thing, she a tramp and he's a fuciking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but loves

smoking beefy cocks... strange indeed Gay Male ----> thattaway weirdo....

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
What

was Baxter's angle? Entrapment is fine, but where's the payoff?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

not this time! his wife sucks the guys cock and lets him get into a little pussy play? a real closet cuck. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome...

...nice to see man and wife working together for a righteous cause. Too bad they could not do it without paying the price of oral sex with assholes.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Another unique take on LW stories.

Needs a sequel!!! Where's the Sam Longo revenge story? I know there is one.

The seduction of Baxter by Susan was very hot!

You continue to be one of the most unique story idea generators. Delightful.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

First, I do think they both went a little too far in what they each did, but I guess if they're okay with it I should be, too.

Second, I'm not so concerned with Baxter's agency if they are looking for actual cheating, i.e. if Susan had suspicions and hired them.

But when they accept a job from a third party, they are out of line.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Does Sandy's husband know about her side job?

One that is pretty unethical for a Barrister.

How about Baxter?

Then of course there is the guy who is trying to seduce a co-worker, what happened to him?

FTDS time?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WE SHOULDNT FAULT PEOPLE FOR WORKING TO INCREASE THEIR BUSINESS

and we don't----unless it involves us. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're Always Good...But

I think Susan enjoyed her part more than for just a little. She was a Hot wife now and she didn't flinch or falter one ioda?

I didn't stop with the enjoyment over your story but I did get the feeling that it was far too easy for her and her actually swallowing his dick seemed like a bit too far for just some incriminating pics and then...then...she has an idea for revenge with the guy they think tried to set up hubby?

I think we have a Hot wife in the beginning stages.

Good story...THANKS AS always!

2ndThoughts

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Meh

the stupidest revenge plan ever. "I'll show him! I'll have my wife suck him off and let him lick her pussy!" Brilliant plan.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
One more thought...

please don't have the revenge on the other guy involve sex. If it does, this woman is screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

what that guy is seducing you i will beat his face in nono that will lent you in jail to get revenge ill just seduce him :S realy strange plot but i realy did like it!

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Damn...

I hit 5 stars by reflex. Any cuck in any story deserves an ass kicking, but certainly not even one star! Some revenge, letting a guy mouth fuck your wife. And being pathetic enough to get hard for it too. You know there are studies that show there is likely something medical or emotionally wrong with cucks. Some psychologist theories state that the pathetic little cuck is actually subconsciously trying to ensure a better man's dna supersede his own in order to better society as a whole...

Seems accurate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

for effort and content. Fuck you annony

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I was going

to suggest a sequel with Longo. Then I noticed the second chapter. AUTHORS: ID the first chapter as "Ch. 01" and/or type "To be continued" at the end of the first chapter. And, of course, I'll only find this story later by accident, since the tags will of absolutely no help.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
The Definition Of A Cheater And Her Cuckold

Classic cuckolding of a husband. Susand disrobed for Baxter. She stroked him and voluntarily sucked him to ejaculation. And she all of this while her husband Mitch got photographic proof. By definition, Susan cuckolded Mitch. If Sam Lingo was behind this, he got off with no harm done. But he truly won. He proved to Susan that Mitch cheated with Sandy; and Susan cheated on Mitch with Baxter.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
not one of your best

Great start but went downhill fast, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars

I liked it but allowing each other so much sexual contact with the bastards they were trying to burn wasn't cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Humor

This was a humorous way to get a husband and wife to watch each other cheat and feel like they really weren't cheating. It did make me laugh at the end, especially when she flipped him off and punched him in the ribs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wife was probably already involved with Baxter and just wanted to screw with her husbands head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
“I was beginning to think that this was weird revenge”

Award for dumbest plot ever!

“Someone is trying to break up my marriage!”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to have my wife blow a detective!”

“Brilliant! You’re a fucking genius!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was a cluster fuck.

Both husband and wife have sex with other people to get the "goods" on them? Talk about a screwed up idea. And having done this so many times before you really think Derek and Sandy would be fooled? This was laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously stupid 1*

Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face...

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
You are seriously sick

so why did I love this story? Ha, ha. Maybe I'm just as sick. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where

Where is the outcome of Baxter and her photos to their spouses.?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
OK

laughed all the way through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's really hit or miss with you.....and this one couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a howitzer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Taking one

That was really taking one for the team. At least Susan took one, I don't think Mitch suffered too much. Very good set up for the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why didnt he stop his wife blowing Baxter?.More to the point why didn't he give her hell for doing it,especially as she enjoyed it.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sorry

Who lets their “faithful” spouse suck someone off as a part of some “revenge” plan?!? Seriously! Sorry, love your stories but this was stupid. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

This one was really bad and sick.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good one.

Enjoyed the turning the tables. Made me smirk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was so bad

1 Star. Yuck. Really you call that a story.was this your worst one.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Well

Comedy porn can be fulfilling

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

They BOTH cheated by having oral sex with other people!!! DUH!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great so far - on to Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They both cheated.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesalmost 3 years ago

Is there going to be part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, it was a half-baked plan where both the wife and husband cheated. Oral sex is till sex. Next thing you know the couple with start swapping or just with an open marriage. Contrary to popular belief.."the couple that plays together stays together" is a myth and usually leads to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your best, HDK. Must do better.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Great story - and funny! Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ez egy befejezetlen nulla értékű írás!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Amazing. An HDK story where the plan doesn't go awry with the husband getting screwed figuratively (and the wife literally).

I'm betting the author will cuck it up in part 2...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was dangerous and ill thought out in so many ways. Plus now our loving main characters have both cheated on each other. Poor marks… stay in your lane!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

Absolutely fucking stupid. Only an old, married dude could write drivel like this.

imhaplessimhapless7 months ago

Ridiculous -- so why did I give it 5*? (Because it's original and funny, and entertaining).

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I mean technically they didn't cheat since they approved of each other's actions (in a general sense at least) beforehand, although Mitch took liberties by getting sucked off to completion, I think most people would agree. Still, it's not like either of them fucked another in their scheme of revenge, so I guess it's fine. Definitely more entertaining and different than most LW tales at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

"The next day I got a call from Sandy" - Why the hell did he give her his real number?

~~~

She sucked Baxter's cock, and is mad at Mitch for getting his cock sucked?

~~~

"I have already come up with a plan to teach that Sam Longo not to fuck with our marriage!" - Is it a sure thing that he was behind it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES