It's Only Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remembered the plan. I carefully pulled Baxter's pants into the closet and searched his pockets quickly. I found a room key and his cell phone. I quickly made certain the phone was turned off, pocketed it and the key, and ever so carefully replaced the clothing. I returned my attention to Susan and Baxter and realized that being careful was hardly needed. He was pulling Susan's thong down as he ran his other hand over my wife's beautiful derriere. He wouldn't have noticed a train going through the room with that vision before him!

He leaned forward and gently licked Susan's pussy lips! How far was she going to let him go? I kept getting great shots as my anger and arousal both reached new heights. Again I heard Susan moan as he worked his magic with his tongue. Then she swung around and began fondling Baxter's cock again. He had been silent, but he seemed to feel the need to talk when his cock came into play.

"That's it, Susan! Feel the cock that will be filling you soon. Worship my cock. Show me how naughty you can be," he moaned.

Susan smiled at him and pulled on Baxter's erection some more. She was looking at Baxter as she jerked his cock.

"Do you want to slide this big cock into my little pussy, Derek?" she asked. "Do you want to climb on me and drive this cock all the way in?"

As she talked she slid even closer to him. He was standing by the bed and she was sitting with her feet on the floor and Baxter's cock in her hands, pointed directly at her.

Suddenly, with no warning that I could see, cum flew from the end of Baxter's cock and hit Susan in the chin and across her chest. I actually caught her surprised look in a photo! Before she could recover he sent another rope across her chest. By now he had grabbed his cock and stepped closer, emptying himself all over my wife's chest.

"What the hell was that?" bitched Susan. "You could have warned me, you bastard. You're lucky you didn't get any in my hair!"

"I'm sorry!" groaned Baxter as his cock began to shrivel. "It has been quite some time for me. I'll do better next time."

"The hell you will!" snapped Susan. "Get your clothes on and get the fuck out!"

I never saw a man get dressed so fast. He never had time to miss his phone or key as he sprinted for the door. Then he was gone.

I stepped from the closet. I pulled up and snapped a couple more pictures of my wife sitting on the bed with another man's jism dripping off her tits.

"Mitch, I was just getting ready to throw him out when he came. I wanted to leave him high and dry! I really did," explained a worried Susan. "I didn't know a man could cum without any warning! You always groan and shake and I can feel it building up in your cock. Are you angry at me?"

"You get those big tits in the bathroom and wash them off," I ordered. "Then get that damn wet pussy back in here and you'll see how mad I really am!"

As I spoke, I pulled my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. Susan just sat on the bed while I undressed.

"You heard me! Get cleaned up," I repeated. "Why are you still here?"

"I want you to take your pants off so I can see if you are angry," grinned Susan. "There is one sure indicator hidden in there."

As soon as Susan returned to the bed, we had the most incredible sex ever. Susan was as hot as I had ever seen her. My temperature wasn't much lower. We made love like there was no tomorrow. Neither of us lasted very long. The intensity was such that it couldn't last long.

I looked at the clock and calculated we had spent half an hour in bed, though it seemed like seconds, and like years. It was almost 7:00 and I had a date at 8:00! I quickly dressed. I had my laptop set up in the bathroom and plugged my camera into it while Susan tried to put herself back together. I had a small printer set up, so I printed a couple photographs of Susan with Baxter's cock in her mouth. It was a three-quarter angle shot so her face was not seen. I also printed one of Baxter licking Susan's pussy. Again, her face was not even showing, though I was sure I would know her ass anyplace! I slipped them into an envelope and Susan wrote a note telling Baxter to meet her a hotel bar at 8:15. This hotel was across town! She slid the note in with the pictures.

She took it to the desk and asked the girl to be certain that Mr. Baxter received it at the very earliest opportunity. She handed the girl a fifty to cement the deal. While she checked out of our room I carried my laptop and printer to our car. We had paid for the room in cash ahead of time. We had to tip the guy at the desk that night to forgo any need for identification. It was pretty plain to him that 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' was simply a couple having an illicit affair.

Then we went up to Baxter's room and looked around. It wasn't difficult to find the two cameras hidden in the room. It was actually a suite and the adjoining room was the control center with monitors and controls. I disconnected every device I could find. Then Susan stepped into the closet with my camera and a big smile.

I went down to the lobby and waited, out of sight, behind a big-assed plant. Baxter came in alone and the girl at the desk called him over. He took the envelope and opened it after he had walked over to stand with the wall at his back. Apparently he didn't like what he saw. He shoved the pictures back into the envelope and went over to the desk again. I saw the girl answer a question, and then shake her head to the next question. Baxter stormed off toward the street.

It was only 15 minutes to eight when Sandy entered the hotel. I saw her looking around, probably for Baxter. She pulled her cell phone from her pocket and dialed. Baxter's phone was turned off and in my pocket, so I knew she wouldn't be able to contact him. I walked up to her as she put her cell away and searched the bar.

"Hello, Baby!" I greeted.

Sandy jumped in surprise.

"Let's get up to the room. I can hardly wait!" I told her impatiently.

I could tell she was a bit concerned, but she was a professional. She smiled and offered me her arm.

As I expected, when we entered the room Sandy quickly scanned the room looking for some sign that Baxter was there. I thought I saw a smirk when she noticed the door to the next suite was ajar. She turned to me and gave me her most dazzling smile.

"So, Mitch," she began. "You want to have sex with me in this room, right now?"

I was surprised at how direct she was. Then I realized that by the time a man had made it to the room, the thing was pretty much a done deal. I was nervous, so I had no trouble giving her the impression I was a bit uncomfortable.

Susan and I had decided earlier that if Sandy was willing to go to extremes, she was not trying to determine if I was faithful. It would be more likely her assignment was to prove, beyond a doubt, that I was unfaithful, or at least very eager to become so. My job was to find out which was her goal; to determine my fidelity, or to prove my infidelity. There was more than a subtle difference!

"I'm not so sure, now that you ask, Sandy. I am a married man, you know. I hate to do something to jeopardize that. On the other hand you are a beautiful woman. Maybe you can show me your tits and help me decide," I suggested.

She tried not to show her surprise, but I knew she was. 99 out of a hundred men would have declared their intentions to fuck the shit out of her and she would have had her proof. She was a trooper, though, and wanted her paycheck. I wondered how much she and Baxter were paid for these scams and decided it was a lot.

"Mitch! You can't be serious about not being sure! You came up here to have sex with me, didn't you?" she repeated.

"I just hate to cheat on my wife. She has some pretty good tits and I think if yours are nicer I might consider it. I'm just not certain," I hedged. "Maybe I should just go. Coming here was probably a bad idea."

I knew Sandy felt she didn't have enough on me to prove I was a cheat. I also knew that she had come this far. She realized that if she quit without hitting pay dirt now, she would never have another chance.

"Okay, Mitch, I'll give you a little look, if that is what you need to decide," Sandy relented.

She opened her blouse and I saw a very nice set of tits encased in a frilly bra. It was becoming slightly more difficult to remain cool and concentrate on the task at hand.

"I see you wear nice bras, Sandy, but that is something my wife does, too. I'm not sure I am willing to cheat on my beautiful, faithful, loving wife," I told her. "You seem to have reservations, too. Maybe I should go home to my wife."

I acted like I was going to head for the door. My side was toward the closet Susan has hidden in. I knew if I had any luck with Sandy disrobing, I would have to get her turned more toward the closet.

"No!" Sandy almost yelled. "I'll take off my bra if it means so much to you!"

With that she reached behind her back and released he bra. She held the cups in her hands for a second and then allowed her hands to drop and her breasts were right in front of me. For a slender woman, she had an amazing pair of tits! I just stared.

"So, Mitch, what do you think? Will I do?" she asked. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Spin around slowly for me, Sandy. I want to see them from every angle," I ordered.

Sandy gave me weak smile and did a slow turn. Then she stopped, facing me.

"So far, you look about the same as my wife, Sandy. If I am going to do something so heinous as cheating on my wife, I'd better be certain," I stated. "Take off the rest of your clothes."

She looked at me and then she shot a furtive glance toward the camera, that wasn't recording. I nodded my head when her gaze returned to me and she began to undo her skirt. Soon she stood in front of me in a tiny thong. I had to admit she looked great!

"For God's sake, Mitch," she pleaded. "Do you want to fuck me, or not!"

"I am strongly considering it, Sandy. Sit on the edge of the bed and suck my cock. A good slow blowjob always makes me want to fuck," I admitted.

I could tell Sandy didn't know whether to shit or go blind! She had already gone this far and still saw me as a sheep to be sheared. I saw her mull the options over in her mind. She turned her focus back to me and sat on the bed. I walked over and stood in front of her.

"Sandy, if you want to suck my cock, pull it out and suck it. If you don't want to, I'll just go home to my wife," I threatened. "It is entirely up to you."

She reached out and pulled my zipper down! I couldn't believe she was going to blow me, and my wife was going to take pictures! I loved the way the plan was coming together. Then I remembered my cameraperson and turned my body a little so I wouldn't be shielding Sandy with my body. Soon the only sound was the little slurping noises her mouth was making on my cock.

I looked over and saw Susan in the closet giving me the finger with one hand as she photographed me with the other! It was the most erotic thing I had ever done. My cock twitched and my first stream hit the back of Sandy's throat. She pulled her head back from my cock, so I took matters into my own hands. I did my best to spray her better than Susan had gotten it from Baxter. I felt I succeeded nicely. Sandy just pulled back from me, horror in her eyes.

"You know, Sandy, I just don't think it would be worth the risk to have sex with you," I chuckled as I squeezed the last remnants from my dick. "I'm going to have to bail on the offer, but thanks anyway."

I almost felt sorry for her as she jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I zipped my pants up as Susan reached my side. She gave me a very hard fist to my ribs.

"You bastard!" she quietly hissed. "Let's get the hell out of Dodge!"

We laughed all the way down the elevator and across the lobby. As we headed for the parking lot, we saw Baxter exiting a taxi. We had just finished in time!

"Jesus, Mitch, did you have to let that dumb bimbo suck you off?" she chuckled. "I think that was icing on the cake, if you pardon the pun. I am hornier than I ever remember. That was so hot!"

"The pot calls the kettle black! You sure seemed to think it was a good idea when you had old Baxter in your hands, and mouth," I countered.

"I knew you were out for revenge, on me! You are so shallow, Mitch," chided Susan. "I was just pretending in order to trap that dumb prick. I didn't come, but you sure did. I know you didn't fake that orgasm. I would say you owe me one."

Being an honorable man, I paid my debt as soon as we got inside our house. If the truth were known, Susan was well ahead of me by the end of the night.

We had the goods on Baxter and his evil apprentice. Their lives would be hell when their spouses received the information contained in our anonymous 'report'.

"They should be used to that by now," reasoned Susan as we rested together in bed. "They have been on the other end of those situations many times. It will be good for them to walk a mile in someone else's moccasins!"

Then she chuckled as she turned to me and grinned that grin, "I have already come up with a plan to teach that Sam Longo not to fuck with our marriage!"

12