All Comments on 'It's the End That Counts'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Check your ages bud

Hey the story isn't too bad but watch your ages. Readers do notice. Mom is 32 son is 19? Not right bud.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
A mind for details?

The previous commenter pointed out the age gap, a sure sign that the author made a half-hearted attempt to edit the story to fit the posting rules. I realize the story is hardly original, but what I think actually happened, aside from the half-assed attempt at editing, was that the author READ another story, decided "I can write better than this!", and then wrote the same damned story. Except that, since they're shitty at writing, they fucked it up and made it worse.

Call it a "gut feeling".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Sometime moms have to guide their sons to the right path"

is the subtitle the author gives to this fine story, and it's exactly what mother Karen does with her son Mark. I love how, after they break the stupid really insane "taboo" against sweet motherfucking, the couple gets into a lifestyle where what his mom's got between her thighs belongs to him and mother Karen treats what her baby boy's got jumping around in his pants like it belongs to her. "Sometimes if I was in the mood for it, I would simply put it"--the kid's fat young penis--"in her mouth and she would give me a blowjob before I headed off to school. Or, she would spread her legs wide apart and I would eat her"--his own mother's vagina, the same hairy hole he came out of--"before she went to work." Finally, "We began living like a newly married horny couple." I've seldom seen the beauty of free and easy casual sexual love between a mom and her boy described so well.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
A MILF I’d love to meet!

Great story, building sexy finish beautifully. Good for her!!!

mschack63mschack63almost 8 years ago
making her lips look even more fuller.

Even more fuller? That in itself made me not want to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rubbish

Age differences clearly wrong and made up, along with only just remembering past photos while then being able to describe the photos perfectly gave the story a making it up as you go feel. Stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3

Keep taking ESL and get yourself a decent editor. "Hair" and "bum" are considered singular in English, and mom and son do not make two couples.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
32 y/o mom

If you were 19 years old and your mother was 32 that means that she had you when she was only 13 I just couldn't read anymore after that. You've got to make it at least a little believable

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
I do agree

That young men need to guided. Sometimes by their Aunt. This was very hard to read but I forced my way through it.

TBC

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

A farce to seduce her son! And a mommy at 13? The writing is pretty good, but you might want to bone up on second grade math bro...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ESL

Appalling!

More and more of this kind of crap appearing lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It is indeed the end! This is pure rubbish!!

I can't believe you have written so many more stories. Are they all as badly written as this one? I won't be finding out.

Do you even bother to proof read your work? What a load of garbage!!! Would have to be the worst writing on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous