It's the End That Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned on her stomach, exposing her back and her ass completely, with only a thin strip of her thong between her legs.

Sensing that I was about to come right there in my jeans, I took the photos as fast as I could and then ran away to my room.

Later we were having dinner when she said: "Tomorrow's a holiday. Want to watch a movie?"

"Which one?" I asked without lifting my face.

"I've brought your favorite actress's film?"

"Who?"

"Want to watch it or not?"

"Yes, OK," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Great," she said taking a swig from her third beer that evening.

I suddenly noticed that she had started to dress more casually. For instance, she was wearing only a shirt right now and did not seem bothered that her big boobs bounced with her each step, that the shape of her nipples was visible, or that she was revealing her thighs and even her panties to me. She was doing all the chores dressed like that as if it was all natural.

The next evening, she took two beers from the refrigerator, one for each of us, and lay down on the carpet with the remote in her hand. When I sat down on the couch behind her head, I saw that the top two buttons of her shirt were now open.

I was sneaking peeks at her naked cleavage when the movie started and I realized that it was Bo Derek's film Bolero. As I had seen the movie before I was well aware that she appears topless a lot in it. My heart started beating wildly at the thought of watching Bo Derek bounce her naked breasts in front of my own mom.

Immediately putting my feet up on the couch to hide my erection, I took quick swigs of the beer.

"Now I know why you were her fan," Mom said when Bo Derek appeared on-screen running around the college campus topless.

"Who said I was her fan? I don't even like her."

"So why did you have her posters in your room?" she asked, slightly moving her head toward me.

Instead of answering her, I just sat there silently.

Around twenty minutes into the movie, she asked me whether I liked taking photographs.

"You mean yours?"

"No, I mean just photographs."

"Yes, they are cool."

"I don't know why but I like it."

"What?"

"Being photographed."

"I don't like you sending them to that guy."

"Relax, it's just photographs," she said, getting up to fetch more beers.

When she came back, she sat down near my feet, with her head resting on my knee, thus giving me a much closer view of her big boobs and thighs. On the screen, meanwhile, Bo Derek was completely nude and was massaging oil on a man's naked body.

"She's big," isn't she?"

"I guess she's 5'5."

"No, idiot. I mean her chest," she said slapping my thigh with her palm.

"I don't know," I murmured.

"Yes, of course," she said sarcastically.

"Am I bigger than her?"

"Mom, I don't know," I answered in mock irritation.

"Why? Haven't you seen them?"

I kept quiet.

"Tell me."

"Are we watching the movie or not?"

"Yes, we are," she said as she gulped down the beer and then without any warning came and sat down on my legs, burying her big breasts into my chest.

"Mom," I exclaimed.

"I just want to hold you," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her ass on my thighs.

"You're crushing me," I said as I struggled to keep my raging cock away from her bare thighs.

"So why did you take those two photos from Sarah's house?"

"Which photos?"

Don't lie. I know you have those photos. I've seen them in your room. Why did you take them?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't worry, I haven't told her that you have them. Your heart is beating like crazy, which means you're lying," she said putting her hand on my chest.

"Check mine," she said taking my hand and putting it on her voluptuous boobs under the shirt. My palm was now firmly planted on her breasts and my fingers were inches away from her nipples. I began sweating as I felt the fullness and richness of her tits

But she didn't even bat her eyes. Instead, she turned her body toward the movie, so now her ass was rubbing against my stomach and my hand had slipped over her boob, with her nipple right under my fingers.

"I love you, honey," she said, putting her hand over her shirt and pressing my hand against her breasts.

I didn't say anything as my throat was now completely dry while my palms and forehead were sweating.

"This feels so, so good," she said as her boobs rose and fell with her deep breath.

"Are you watching the movie?"

"No, why?" I said clearing my choked throat.

"Come and sleep in my room."

"I'll be fine in my room."

"Can't you give me company? You know I'm lonely. Come, carry me to my room."

"No. I'll sleep in mine."

"Please," she said as she again pressed my hand over her chest.

Removing my hand from under her shirt, I scooped her in my arms and lay her down on her bed.

"Get in," she said, lifting the quilt.

So I got in.

"Come closer, hold me tightly," she said as she slid nearer to me and threw her arm and leg over me.

I don't know what came over her at that very moment, maybe it was all the pent-up desires, maybe it was the photography, or maybe it was Bo Derek, but without any hesitation, she locked my lips with her red lips and hugged me tightly.

Showering my lips and my cheeks with her kisses, she began unbuttoning my shorts. I guess she knew that I was on the verge of coming, so without any formalities, she took off my shorts and then her panties and welcomed me to the gate of heaven.

"I really don't like you sending your photos to that guy," I said a minute later as she took out a cigarette from the drawer.

"Which guy?"

"You know, the guy," I replied taking a drag from the cigarette.

"There's no guy," she said putting her hands behind her head and giving me a full view of her naked body.

"What do you mean there's no guy? Don't you send photos to him?"

"There was no guy, there is no guy and there will be no guy except you. Now come on, get back in the saddle. Sometimes moms have to guide their sons to the right path," she said as she cupped her big boobs and brought her pink nipples to my mouth.

From then on, we began making love every day, sometimes even twice or thrice a day. We started changing clothes in front of each other, taking baths together, and even sleeping on the same bed.

Sometimes if I was in the mood for it, I would simply put it in her mouth and she would give me a blowjob before I headed off to school. Or, she would spread her legs wide apart and I would eat her before she went to work. We began living like two newly married horny couples.

"Show me those photos you took from Aunt Sarah's place," she said one day.

I lifted the mattress and handed her the snaps.

"Did you jerk off a lot looking at them?"

"Yes," I replied as my fingers played with her pink nipple.

"Show me how."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at the photos and jerk off," she said as she placed the snaps on her bare stomach.

Taking my erect cock in my hand, I stood up and began masturbating.

"Wait, don't waste it," she said when she saw that I was about to come.

She quickly picked up a glass and held it near my cock. Then she dipped her fingers inside the glass and licked my cum with her fingers.

"Do you want to see Aunt Sarah's photo?" she asked in the evening.

"Which one?"

"I'll show it to you," she said, opening her cupboard.

"She's hot, isn't she?"

"Yes, she's OK," I murmured, although truth be told Sarah was sexy.

"Here," Mom said, giving me a photo in which Sarah was lying on a beach in a two-piece swimsuit.

"What do you say?" she said as I eyed Sarah's cleavage, her blue bra, and her long legs spread on the sand.

"Have you thought about her?"

"No," I lied.

"Come on, be honest."

"Yes, I've."

"What did you think?"

"That you two were doing together," I confessed.

"Hmmm. I don't think that's gonna happen but let me think about it," she said as she opened her mouth to my throbbing cock.

12