All Comments on 'It's the Same Old Story'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
How about What You Missed?

You are arguably the best author on this site. However, you are not infallible. You missed classifying this story as humor and satire. This is a big thing for someone like you to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You covered most...

Except my pet hate...voice activated tape recorders...Dozens of them.

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Actually I think that's the thing

I like best about this. I think it is more parody than straight humor. A parody follows the form of the original... hence it should be in Loving Wives. Note that this is a parody of a genre not of a specific story or writer.

This is a nice tongue in cheek story that could be read straight by the uninitated - and enjoyed that way.

For the ones that have read and/or written a lot of LW stories, and enjoy them, this is a fun piece!

I particularly liked that the protagonist was unwaveringly decisive. Most of the Loving Wives stories have a lot of meandering to and fro, leaving both reconciliation fans and revenge fans feeling somewhat empty (like buying Crispy Creme stock!)

This was very nicely done with a light, sure touch. It is fun to watch a master at work!

Kudos, K.K.

Regards, DJ

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
The best part for me.

Was when he used his extensive Navy Seal training to perform first aid on himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

The best part for me was when he told his ex-wife, "Drop dead."

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's a Parody alright

K.K.:

But there is only one chuckle in the tale, so I don't believe that Humor and Satire is a correct genre'to put the story in. I agree with the commentors who tell you that you've done it exactly right and placed it in Loving Wives. You didn't miss many of the formula situations. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one word

great

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Its not what you think. Yes it is

I agree with all the commenters. The navy seal made me grown, not again. It was so very well done and you sure covered the bases. It was great and you put all this out in just two Lit. pages.

Thanks for the fun.

With the greatest of respect and awe.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thanks you own a roll

thanks good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
At last

Something to wash the stale taste of those over-used "loving wives" cliches away. Next, maybe, a story of a cheating husband who isn't an inhuman monster, and who has a wife who can forgive him instantly without feeling the need to sleep with half the male population of the planet as revenge?

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Funny you should write...

Yesterday there were not many stories of the type I like to read, so being bored I went back and re-read a few stories from the past and this is hard to believe but two I read were "Hildy" by The Troubador and "Jim & Sharon" by curious2c.

Now isn't that freaky that I would read about two wives who restrained their husbands and fucked other men only one day before this story posted. You would think I had a premonition or something.

In "Hildy" the guy was totally innocent of wrongdoing and he is the one who forgives his wife. I personally didn't like that ending for that story but always respect the author's wishes. In "Jim & Sharon" he did cheat and deserved some punishment for that, but as almost everyone agrees Sharon went over the top and made most of us sympathetic to Jim. In that story they did end up apart and both happy. (I would have had her end up unhappy, but that is my vindictive nature)

This story got it right. She wasn't mentally unstable so there is no excuse for what she did. She never confronted him but went ahead with her revenge. That hints that she really wanted to have sex with Mike (and of course she had it with him the night before the setup) so her original plan was not to just humiliate him. Hmmmm how many others had she had sex with over the term of their marriage?

K.K. I really like your stories. Keep them coming, your efforts are always appreciated.

Charleybear

whiteone_redonewhiteone_redonealmost 18 years ago
Oh no not again ! ! !

How many cliches in the story ? ? Only one...the whole story ! ! ! LOL ....

At least it made me laugh.

DREMANDREMANalmost 18 years ago
Normally I don't like your writing....

... so I read some of the comments before reading this one. That piqued my curiosity and I'm glad I read this one ... especially when the guy told his wife to "Drop dead!" Finally, you got off that pissy-assed wimp stuff (even though this was a parody) and had the "balls" to do what a real man would do. Maybe it will become a trend. ?????????? Like that's going to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
for me the best cliché

was going over to see his friend's wife--she apologizes, they jump into bed together, it's fantastic, and she thinks she loves him!

The "Navy seal" was very funny but obvious. But the friend's wife was slightly more subtle, and therefore my favorite.

Great job!

ohio

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
This was "too" good and I laughed till I cried

My Lord!! This was really good and so over the top. Two really good stories inside of 3 days on this site! First "Full Circle" and now this one (^_^)

At first when I read the part about the "Navy Seal" I thought "this is "wwwaaayy" over used", but when I got to the ending and realized you did that intentionally I laughed. I don't know why, but I've often wondered why no one ever mentions their "Boy scout" survival training as something that saved their life in these stories.

Classic. And too funny.

Your right though, you covered almost all the bases and you used logic to make it more fun to read, and in some cases used logic to show why it often sounds dumb or hollow.

I have no problem with every story being viewed as fantasy and as such, bends logic a few times. But some folks write a story about how someone gets so humliated that I can't believe the innocent party didn't commit suicide once it was all over. And I always think: If you knew someone in your life that did something like what (say as Hildy in "The Troubador's" story had done to her husband) and their husband came back to them and acted like nothing ever happened what would you honestly think about them? If you would say that you would think they were a loving husband and a good person, ask yourself this: Do you ever gossip?

Gossip isn't usually about the good someone has done or is doing, but usually about something negative you've heard. And I can't believe you wouldn't tell a story like that, about something that happened in the story Hildy, that you've either personally seen or heard about, to most people you and the husband might know. I've yet to meet someone that never gossips. And something like this would travel fast and everyone would have some negative things they would think about when they saw this person again. It's human nature.

Think about your best friend, how would you view them if you walked in a room and saw his wife in the middle of a gang bang and him sitting in the corner just watching? Or your friend serving drinks to her husband while he's in the middle of a three some, and she's not involved, other than playing hostess? What would you think about her? It's stories like this one that keep me reading looking for the few "gems" that are hidden here and there.

But regardless, this was good. And it was funny. And you did use ever cliche you could find. Again classic. (^_^)

Nice story and very good read.

Thank you.

-Risq

patricia51patricia51almost 18 years ago
Like the others

I thought you had slipped your gears. But I KNEW that you would never give us such a story as it appeared at first. I did start to get a twinkle in my eye about half-way through and by the end I was giggling as wildly as I ever have. Thank you! What an absolute delight.

Patti

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 18 years ago
No argument about who's the best in this genre!

Reading your story caused me to realize that we all write parodies every time, but we don't usually know it. We have a genre where the husband must catch the wife cheating, or think he has, get revenge, or accept her infidelity, and live happily, or not. There are only so many ways to serve it up. This had the ever popular Navy Seal, the well-hung friend and black man, the really dumb wife, the amazing revenge, including nailing the friend's wife and sending everyone to jail. Try reading any "Loving Wife" story and not finding facets of this story. Therefore, I suggest it is not a parody, but rather a guide to writing these stories and all writers will use at least one, or more, or the tried and true situations presented. ( I did feel like I was a direct target of the parody, as did many others, I am sure!) Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HAHA

Really funny take on how this kind of story should end. His parting comment was priceless. Nice touch to finish it with.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
It was time to tickle that dinosaur…

A very nice parody, thanks! Following please find suggestions for additional dried out formulas - in dire need for revival as parodies: 'Blackmailed to cheat by accusations of fraud' ; 'Drugged to cheat': 'Drunk to cheat': 'over ambitious' to cheat ('just to close the deal of a life time); and of course, the always popular: 'got hooked on a huge a cock'(not her husband's of course), but 'wishes to have a reasonable arrangement with both men'. There are few more pre - historic formulas I could have mentioned, but the above could send us holding our bellies per a similar 'treatment' by you for quite a while…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I have been waiting for a husband to confront the wife and her lover when he catches them instead of just watching and pissing his friggin pants like most wimps do.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
*giggling*

Oh, that was lovely. Absolutely priceless... and I love the way the cuckolded husband went abou this revenge. I can't stand women who manipulate, and play games, and it's wonderful to see their own medicine used on them, even if it's only in fiction.

Very nice piece of work.

SalamisSalamisalmost 18 years ago
All too familiar

I must admit that when I started reading this story my first thought was, “Oh no, not another variation on Hildy”. However, because I do have faith in you not to just duplicate another author’s work, I kept on reading.

By the second page, you had me. When you added that, our hero was a former Navy Seal I sighed again at the blatant cliché. Then you failed to leverage that one piece of background and I was relieved. As I finished each paragraph, I started to recognize the orphaned storylines you scattered throughout.

By the end, I was howling. This was one of the funniest, cliché-ridden pieces of very good writing that I have ever read. The title was so VERY appropriate…it is the same old story.

However, I failed to read your author’s note (because I was laughing too hard). But I wanted to give you my list of overused themes, in no particular order:

- George, the husband is an ex-Navy Seal

- Tyrone is the black man with the big dick

- The main plot comes from ‘Hildy’

- Mike, George’s best friend is caught with his wife

- the wife uses a recording to extract her ‘revenge’

- The husband comes home early from a business trip

- an unknown car is in his driveway

- the wife says it was she who was being blackmailed

- the blackmail involved a video of her screwing the best friend

- the husband is drugged

- George distrusts his wife’s best friend

- Susan, the wife’s best friend, and a cheating divorcee, tries to tempt George

- Tammy, the wife still loves her husband and wants him to forgive her

- the meeting between George and Tammy must be held in a restaurant

- George beds then marries Beverly, his best friend’s wife

Thank you for bringing some humor to a normally depressing category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Trite is trite

Trite is trite. The fact that you are intentionally trite doesn't make it satire. This was just a tired re-telling of every other "Loving Wives" story ever posted on this site. Yes, you used archetypes and familiar themes (plot points really, not even themes), but to what end? Good satire begins with a tired premise and spins off into the absurd, or at the very least, irony. If that was your intent, you missed by a mile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
?

Loved all the tired old cliches.If you put the names of the two 'baddies' together it reads Mike Tyrone and that sounds familiar,was it a boxer?'

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Great story!

Even with all the over-the-top cliches from these stories, I still thought the ending was priceless. Too bad it doesn't happen in more of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect

This story reminds me of David Allen Coe's song about the perfect country song. It has to have mom, being drunk, pick ups, rain, trains, and prison. You nailed almost every conceivable overused plot device in what is nonetheless still my favorite genre. Great job.

One cliche that has botherd me for awhile that you nailed - "Mr. ___, your wife will agree to not contest the divorce on one condition - that you meet with her so she can talk to you." Surprised no one else noticed that. Or maybe I'm the only guy it bothers.

About the only 2 cliches you didn't include, and they wouldn't have fit in your story well are:

1 - the husband comes home early, hears his wife and best friend having sex, quietly sneaks into the bedroom, and stands in the corner 3 feet away watching them without being heard or seen.

2 - the husband is sure he will divorce her, but has seconds thoughts when a wise old friend/relative/coworker relates a totally irrelevant story that happened to him 40 years ago and says 'Think about it'.

Keep it up. I look forward to a parody of the wimp husband end of the loving wife spectrum.

Nigel Tufnel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What is great about the story...

is that you did touch on all of the usual cheating wife themes: (1) best friend lie about husband; (2) wife dumb and dumber; (3) black lover; (4) big cock; (5) blackmailed wife; (6) husband forced to watch wife's fucking others;

(7) husband's revenge; (8) husband fuck cheater's wife; (9) husband turns out to be a better lover than cheater; (10) police get involved and the guilty get convicted;

(11) bad wife's friend try to hit on husband; (12) wife begs to come back; (13) husband comes back early from business trip and (14) husband dumps cheating wife and moves on with his life.

Thanks for an excellent story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Favourite part - "using my Navy Seal training".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Than Nice To Have You Back Holding Court or

serve but this wasn't enough - just a tease. Its obvious you and your work were well received, so please get on with it soon or later as is your pleasure.

You forgot the dreaded itsy bitsy cameras - that's worth another story.

Then there's the one where the wife sends her husband an email from Japan (business conferance) wherein she says that she won't be coming home as she has met her lifelong desire and not to bother trying to contact her! Of course he doesn't know who sent the email from her computer - her?

Then - then then then - there can be different slants but probably not in just 2 pages.

You don't need the pressure of trying to be the best - just cmon have some fun and entertain us at interval.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
humor's okay

other than that, it's sort of too silly to take it even semi seriously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Same old ingrediants, great new story

Took me a while to catch on. It happened somewhere around "Navy Seal". The only thing I didn't recognize from the genre was the blood evidence and the results from that. I suppose it's OK that it was borrowed from CSI. Which got it from Forensic Files.

Loving Wives is exactly the right category. There shouldn't even be a special place for "humor".

A DVD could have been sent to the cheaters family and friends. Would that have been piling on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo George

Im so Proud of you George you should have kicked the crap out of her then walked out the door.

Pat M. Atlanta,Ga.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
You forgot to have the Hero

Kung-Fu the bad guys! Other than that, I think you covered all the cliches!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Great ending

Loved the story and the ending was superb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LMAO

You gotta love this story.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
the stupid wife

Tammy probably ended up dying of HIV after getting fucked by Tyrone she belongs in prison with Tyrone and mike.

Atlanta,Ga

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Yes a story withont a WIMP

Great story. Well put together and a great ending. Thanks for now wimping out like so many authors do. Glenn

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 16 years ago
The best part

KK, I'm not sure if I missed this story when it was originally posted, but it is hilarious. What might be the best is that it is a clever parody in that it took a while to sink in that it was a parody (Alright, I'll admit it, it was the Navy Seal that took it over the top for me too!).<p>

But, the absolute best part of this story is the comments from the readers who never figured out that it was a parody of cliche's. Now if you could have just figured out a way to add in the fact that Tammy was having him raise the bastard son of her boss who has been dominating her for years.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
you get to that point, don't you

I think I know what you mean

A good story or not, that lot out there want the same thing

Good story though

Enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked the note at the end

You hit my personal pet peeve, "extensive Navy SEAL training".

Way too many writers use this to pull the hero out of a poor situation. I've met more supply clerks and deck hands with the occasional MP than special forces people. Though the one old guy I did know that was in there was a creepy mother, funny as hell but definatly scary. But yeah, the magical formation (mid story and out of established character personality) of SEAL training with time in delta force and blackbelts in every form of martial arts you can find on google or wikipedia is over used for sure. At least you skipped the blackbelt cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is SOOO Stupid!

Whoever heard of an attorney turning down work?? Get real! Ha Ha, this story had me rolling on the floor! Thanks for the long joke! Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You . . .

ACED IT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DITTO!!!!!!!!

YOU DID ACE THIS ONE!!!! Very nice, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

Hahaha,

this story is just amazing!

Never ever expected that ending, the wife was just so silly haha.

The husband has got to be the best man ever haha, getting them arrested then divorce and also keeping all money and stuff!!

The "drop dead" part just made me burst out laughing!

Thank you for this story, great job!

Swarsh

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well done and fast moving story

Although you could have left out the part where he stated that he was an ex-navy seal, that seemed a little trite.

Everything else was nicely done and was an interesting read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Legal subtleties missing

Wife is guilty of conspiracy to illegally restrain, assault, and attempted murder against husband and can't understand why he wants to divorce her?

In such circumstances, wife is not entitled to any form of community property since such an award would constitute rewarding her for participation in a criminal offense.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Yes!

No bullshit reconciliation... The wife was a brain dead piece of shit who deserved to be in prison. I liked this story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Although it had problems, I rated it 5*****

First: "I had sex with Mike the night before you came home. I didn't know it at the time but Mike had hidden a video camera and taped the whole thing. He showed me the tape Wednesday morning and said he would send a copy to my parents if I didn't let Tyrone fuck me that night."

That is inconsistant with the story. If Mike had done the forgoing, she certainly would not have trusted him and and then let Mike know that her husband was a day early coming home. That part of the story is stupid because people don't trust someone making threats and blackmailing them.

Navy seal training was just garbage.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
umm

the wife is too dumb to be for real. i mean really, the dudes best friend just randomly walks up to her and tells her, with no proof what so ever, that her husband is cheating on her and she does not even question that once? she just instantly jumps into bed with him and start planning revenge. she doesn't even confront her husband, a man she purportedly loves and respects. yeah she gives a half hearted excuse that she needed to "think it over" but i didn't know that thinking stuff over involved fucking a mans best friend.

the wife character is simple too gullible and air-headed to be believeable

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice readable parody

Beautifully conceived and executed! It is a shame that

K. K. no longer graces our storyboard with his work. I have read this several times but back before I got over my innate shyness and started making comments...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW IS THE TIME FOR

all good sluts to come to the aid of their lovers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty

Funny stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is appropriate

He always wanted to be a punter. Why didn't he do so to her face?"?"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Totally impossible but a great read and a great revenge. Yea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Laughable.

You lost me at "navy seal training." The rest after that is just misogynistic drivel.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Wild story...

but a fun read. I liked that all three were given felony convictions. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh the irony

A closet cuck is one dumb duck. Laughed my ass off reading the comments by the same ass lickers who flame other K.K. stories don't have the sense of a Dachsund to know when they are being mocked. Priceless, thanks K.K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There is too much

ironic humour in the story for you to get a decent result from a mainly American readership - they just don't get it!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
That was a good, fun read!

Pity some people didn't spot the humour in it.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Chuckle

Laughed my ass off!

Thx

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

mr toads wild ride if ever there was one. 5

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

Revenge fucks don't work. Especially when assault, kidnapping and restraint are included. What a wild ride. Oh yeah, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Good one.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Dumb, dumber...

... and, of course, dumbest. Let me explain, the characters are dumb, any one of those stupid plots that you want to use is dumber, and the fact that anyone found anything remotely humorous in this story is definitely the dumbest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mr Toad?

At least Mr Toad's Wild Ride is FUN! Nobody in this sad tale had funny. I do like a little revenge, but one thing bothered me. If he was a Navy Seal, why did he let one man overpower him? Not likely. A small point but one that's hard for me to ignore. Keep sticking it to the cheaters.

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
A fun parody

Rated a five from me since it contained most of the elements of the loving wife stories I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's the Same Old Story

The story had a flaw. The video tape. It was never mentioned in the investigation. If the house was searched, it should have been found.

The second thing, the man told the police that he heard his wife asking her lovers to take care of the asshole. Police could easily find out through the tape that it wasn't the case.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

This story was too far out there to be entertaining. Everything seemed so convenient. Navy Seal training, unbelievably stupid woman, a plan that just falls into place. Not very good from an author that I usually like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not bad!

I liked the ending, except by not forcing the DA to press charges, leaving it up to him, kind of ruined it. Nasty Tammy needed to go away long enough to become a carpet muncher....

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
I GUESS DROP DEAD IS AS EFFECTIVE

as Go Fuck Your Self, TK U MLJ LV NV

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago

I like this one

A galaxy of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A fitting conclusion to such an asinine idea of revenge.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
gullible is too kind

The "best friend" deserved more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story except one part

Drop the Navy Seal stuff. No Seal would have let the guy surprise him from behind. And if he had started to grab him a Seal would have put him on his ass in a flash. Other than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
judgement;

Not a very good story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Seal???

For the sake of all that's holy, quit it with the "...my extensive Navy Seal training" . It does not work.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
bad cliche and all

Anyone that really knows would know that it is Navy SEAL (all caps) which stands for SEa Air Land.

At least minimize the ignorance that you show.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Huh!

For once, a K.K. Hubby who isn't a total wimp! He did what he had to do, and never even thought of taking Wifey back! Too bad he didn't write more like this one. Except for the "Seal - SEAL" thing, it was a fun read. He got rid of the distrustful cheating bitch and traded her in for a better model. Not bad, K.K. Not bad at all.

5 Solid Stars.

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
KK....this story had some (read:little) potential.

A Navy SEAL? Really? Why not an Army Ranger,Air Commando,or Force Recon (MSOT)? Why not Superman or Batman? Doesn't matter. He gets grabbed from behind,while the enemy gloats. They're gloating for a reason. There is a Bogey behind you. He could NEVER have been a Squid. Hell. I doubt he had the skills to take out a troupe of Cub Scouts. You check your 6. ALWAYS.CHECK.YOUR.SIX ! - BGUNNS

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
lost me

Where he lost me was a common street thug sneaking up on a Navy SEAL who had walked in on a strange suspicious thing going on in his house.

And he never heard him coming?

All resemblance to reality was gone.

This belongs in Sci-fi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shit, this is so infantile,

The woman still had a job? Friends? Family? Police reports are public knowledge. Damn, what a picnic the papers would have with this one! No psychiatric evaluation while she was in jail?

I can only think the author of this absurdity is about 12 years old. It's the only excuse I can come up with for this piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

How stupid would one be to think such actions would do anything but destroy a marriage?

No proof at all and she started having sex with his friend, who she knew was also married. Then kidnap, restraint and mentally torture the husband?

Yeah sure, they could stay together after that happened.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Folks

This was a satire.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A satire, @FD45?

A satire would be if he being a ex navy Seal, would call the help of his brothers in arms, and cut the cocks of his friend and the black drug dealer...the satire in this story was how couldn't the police find a connection between the drug dealer and his friend? For sure there was one. So his friend would have gone to prison more than one year. A satire would have made his friend and the drug dealer the new "baby dolls" of the prison.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

It's amazing how many ex-navy seals have low IQ wives who cheat on them. Probably only secret karate champions have more. This is a sarcastic response to all the dumb satirical BTB stories out there. Guys, if you get off on these revenge stories seek therapy, it will help you meet other women besides your mom and those at the strip club!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
They Say....!

They say that satire, parody and farce are the hardest types of stories to understand. From reading the comments, I guess that is true. This story had it all, the ex-Seal, the stupid wife, the conniving best friend, the huge black man, revenge sex with best friends wife, etc. etc. Thank You for a humorous, fun story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
And, as was said before, it had all of the elements that make up a great country

song. Just needed trains and Mama. There was so much tongue in his cheek when he wrote this one I bet he poked a hole in his skin.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous- amazing

Hey dickhead, the author said he wrote this story with every cliche he could think of. Don't you fucking know how to read? As far as sarcasm, I bet you're one of those swinging/willing cuckold lovers whose idea of a story is to watch your wife getting fucked by a better man, with a black cock and when he's finished, you'll probably go down on her, won't you? Slurp away cuckie. Now get the fuck out of here and read stories to your liking.

Author the only bad thing about this tale is that you are not writing them anymore. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty silly stuff

A Navy Seal couldn't take one man? That's just stupid.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Okay folks

one last time. He was not an ex Navy Seal, he just said that in a sarcastic way to add humor to the situation.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stories

why do people write stories in the fucking comments? this is an erotic story site, make an acount and post your story. stop piggybacking on other authors' stories it's annoying.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NOT ONLY KNOWING HE COMING

they were waiting. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
"Just Sex"

“What I did with Mike and Tyrone was just sex; it had nothing to do with love.”

Strange that she didn’t have such a liberal view on HIS “affairs”!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Further Thought

Mike blackmails her into having sex with Tyrone, and she still believes he wouldn’t lie about George cheating? ROFLMFAO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny Story

Just another funny story about a dumb shit wife. And she really thought they would be even? Really? That has to be the funniest statement in the annals of stupid wives. Finally, what's up with the shit of turning every Seal into a brainless moron? The minute Tyrone wrapped him up he should have been hamburger meat 5 seconds later. Or did you think civilian life changed him? Now that was funny. No Seal ever forgets and is always aware. Nature of the training and never lost. So for a story? It wasn't bad. In the face of reality? Funny as hell.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
The World's Most Perfect Country Song!

Oops, you left off Grandma, Trains, and Prison!

Opps ... wrong venue ... You left off Lez, FMF, Anal, and Helmets vs Hoods!

But it was a fun read anyway. One quibble: Tell We-The-Readers that this tale features stereotyping Up-Front. Then it can be like a Treasure Hunt from the outset ... and you'll avoid the 'over-used topics' criticism (from those who actually read - and remember the preface!

Other quibble: Implied that Hubby managed to keep all the mutually generated resources! Unlikely Sweetie's salary would allow her to secure a divorce lawyer in addition to her criminal lawyer. She probably needed to go after (at least some of) joint finances early on - and the court would have been very likely to support that demand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

ok, I like a good BTB story, but this is just stupid...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Yeah

Excellent tale of clichés. When our battered hero told the cunt to drop dead in the end, she should have slit her wrists and died. In this not so serious tale, that's funny. Fiction is great. Anything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best friends 'can' suck

As I learned with my own 'best' friend. He, myself and my wife all went to school together. He and I were in the same class, Janet was a class behind. Tom never had any interest in Janet and even told me when she had broke up with another guy that I should take a shot at it. Well, I did and lo and behold, I fell head over heels in love. Janet was everything I wanted in a life partner. Smart, sexy, funny, adventurous and most of all, she loved ME.

But a year into our marriage, after a 9 month engagement, I took a choker knob in the eye (I was a logger) and it cracked the edge of my eye socket. My eye swelled closed so fast, it was like a curtain coming down. After about 4 hours in the hospital and my wife didn't answer the phone, I was patched up enough to go home. Surgery wasn't needed, thank God. When I was dropped off at my driveway by my boss, he assured me one of the other guys would drive my truck home later. So I walked down the quarter mile of driveway to my house, where my 'loving' wife waited.

Except Tom's '66 Camaro was sitting in front of my house. That was odd, he sometimes stopped by before going to work at the mill to shoot the shit, but this was about 3 hours early. I walked in on what no man would ever like to see. Janet was naked, Tom had only opened his fly and had her leaned over the end of the couch. His cock was pounding her hard while he was pulling back on her ponytail. His other hand was, from where I stood, about to tear her nipple from her tit.

I stood there long enough to hear it wasn't the first time, and they didn't plan for it to be the last. Janet was loving every inch of his rod, although what I could see of it, it seemed to be a couple inches shorter and not nearly thick as my own. I had a chance to snap four HD pictures using my cellphone, getting it all documented, before they heard me. Tom happened to glance in my direction just as the money shot began to fill her. At his shout, she pulled away and sperm flew everywhere. Our house was a rental, even the furniture, so I walked away without a sound and began packing my shit.

Janet found me when I had my last plastic sack filled and was about to leave our bedroom. She was crying and blubbering but I pushed past her with my 1911 in my hand. Tom was just going out the front door when I shouted at him to stop and came back in the instant he saw my gun. Janet was dressed, so was he and I pointed to my soon to be ex. I told him in no uncertain terms, he was to take my wife home with him, she was no longer mine. The shriek that filled the room almost broke my eardrums. She began crying and blubbering again, but I carefully aimed my pistol and told him to take her, or neither of them would ever walk out of the house upright. He had to drag her away from me, but he did. Tom and I had grown up together and shot together enough he was well aware I wouldn't miss. At that time, I was a competitive shooter in both 3-gun and skeet.

The first thing I did was call our landlord and tell him we were moving out. I gave him Janet's number and said she would be handling it, since we were divorcing. Old Bill was sad but said to consider it done. Then I moved back with my folks, although not with them technically, they had a detached building used for storage that also had an apartment above it.

I had Janet served at her own parents house. In the divorce papers, I had all four pictures blown up to 11x14 and included. A mutual friend of ours was with her at the time and I guess it was ugly when Janet opened the folder and saw the pictures. Not in the heat of lust, she was horrified at what she was seeing. Even tiny details like her nipple pulled outward about an inch was clearly seen.

I suppose all of us men have fantasized about a woman so enamoured with us that she would stalk us. Let me tell all of you, it's not quite so much fun. To see Janets car parked outside my folks place while she watched was eery. To go our and eat with friends and have her seated nearby trying to listen to every word was awful. But the first time I went out on a date with a woman, although it wasn't a date, date, was almost frightening. Janet went berserk trying to kill my dinner partner. Women began to shun me and my friends spent their time making fun of me. Finally, I quit my job and moved from Idaho to SW Colorado, not leaving any forwarding information.

I've been here four and a half years and have since remarried. Yet my nightmare has since begun again, when the neighboring house about 200 yards away sold. Yep, you guessed it, my exwife has bought it and already moved in. Not sure where my wife and I will go now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous