All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 06'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love this series, please continue it and keep up the great work. and keep them together exclusively.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if they find part time lovers it would kill the whole thing.they need to tell the dads so they can be ready to move on after school.why did jamie not go with him anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really would like to keep reading this series. I hope you can continue the great work.

DickeydooDickeydooabout 9 years ago
Loved It!!!!

I have really enjoyed reading your series and hope you continue it another couple of chapters. It would be nice to see how you envision Owen and Jamie's long distance relationship and how things turn out when they reveal their relationship to their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Like the story,I think that everyone around them,friends,family etc are aware of their love for one another.Lets have a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
End is a new Begining!!!

plz continue with the story, most of us would agree certainly i will that long distance relationship does not work, i hope it would for them but it will be nice to read more about it. i hope he do tell jordon n shane , spcly that group b4 telling their parents. enjoyed the story n hoping for more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
do not stop.. please

Its way to great to stop now.. again an open end.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the way you look at me....

This is just a wonderful story, please dont stop...

Thank you ! Please, i need more !

Jb6186Jb6186about 9 years ago

Absolutely love your stories , can't wait to see how you finish the story with Owen & Jamie hopefully it finishes on a happy ending

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Love the slow burn....building...!

Really look forward to reading the way you write...waiting for the next chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Stop saying the word " Cunny " ALL the time...your over using it. I feel like your narrating this story to death. I want to hear the 2 character's talking dirty to each other as they are fucking/making love ...but you narrate the act into one paragraph, without letting the character's speak freely. This tactic is making the read for me boring and lackluster on your part. I don't feel the connection between Jamie and her cousin...the sex sounds dull the way you describe it. I want to hear about the main characters hot sex and in full descriptions bud!! I'm starting to fall asleep with this one. Shape Up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story/bad sex

The sex scenes are penned horribly b/c you're describing it in a poorly constructed way "first person". Where is the explicit dialogue between Owen and Jaime and stop using the word "Cunny" and "wetness".

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

I cannot say properly how wonderful this is....your writing style is perfect and you really have me hooked....I so hope their relationship continues and they end up together forever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...