It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was on and she was standing there naked as I joined her. I dropped my shirt then my shorts. Sand scattered on the floor as I wiggled out of them. She giggled as I shook off. She turned and glanced over her shoulder as she got into the shower. I wasted no time and followed her inside.

She stood under the water and fixed the temperature to her liking before she turned back. I already had the rag soaped up and ready. She smiled at me as I started at her neck. I was very slow and gentle as I cleaned her body. I cleaned her arms before heading down her body. I washed each part of her body carefully all the way to her feet before I stood.

I couldn't help but take her back into my arms and find her lips again. They were so swollen and red from earlier I couldn't resist them. She giggled her little girl giggles as she kissed me back and let the water pelt her. My cock responded to the touch of her body. It started to swell and point into her stomach as I held her.

She teasingly pushed me away to let the water rinse her body clean. It was my turn now as we slipped by one another and changed spots. I felt more sand fall from my body as she got the soap ready for me. She was quick to clean my body. She smiled up at me as she finished and pointed for me to rinse off. I started rinsing as she slipped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

I shut the water off and climbed out. I toweled off quickly as she disappeared into the room and found the bed. I dropped my towel to the floor and left the bathroom. She was lying on the bed waiting for me. I didn't hesitate as I climbed into bed with her.

She giggled lightly as I climbed between her legs and took in her cunny. It was a perfect piece of skin between her legs as I leaned in and blew on it. She smiled down at me as I opened my mouth and covered it. Her gasp hit my ears as my mouth took in her taste. She was so perfect down there.

I tasted her. She moaned softly as I licked her from her opening up to her clit. It glistened pink as I looked at it then up at her. She had this look of desire on her face. It didn't matter to her what we were. It only mattered that I took her for what she was. The complete object of my affection. She sighed deeply as I licked her cunny again.

I pressed my tongue deep inside of her and twisted it around. She pulled my head tighter to her cunny as I teased her. Her desire leaked from her as I lapped at her. I couldn't get enough of her taste. She moaned and found my ears. She pulled them gently to get me to stop.

"I want you inside of me," she whispered heavily.

I didn't hesitate. I slowly kissed my way up her body until I was at her mouth. She opened her legs wider as I pressed against her lips below. Her mouth found mine as I started to slip into her. Her cunny was on fire as I slipped so deep inside of her. I felt her end as I pressed so deep into her. Her legs wrapped around my body and held me deep inside. I turned my hips and brought pleasure to us both.

She let her legs fall to the bed again giving me permission to have her. I started a slow rise and fall inside of her. Every inch of her body tingled against my skin as I became one with her. Her wetness leaked from her as I pressed into her. My mouth never left hers as I kissed her.

She started to meet me as I fell back into her body. I was so into her time stood still. It was just us in here together doing something we weren't ashamed of anymore. We were just two people who were falling for each other. The thrust of her hips into mine left little doubt the future for us was going to be good.

Her cunny started to squeeze my cock again as she grew closer to release. I stopped holding back once I felt her grip me. I started filling her again with what little I had left. I washed her walls as she soaked the sheets below us. I still pressed into her once I had finished. I gazed into her clear blue eyes. They said everything I needed to know right now without saying a thing. I finally slipped from her and lay next to her. She turned her body and curled up next to me. I held her tightly for a while as we rested and recovered.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she whispered.

I let her go as she rolled from the bed. I peeled the covers back and waited for her return. She quickly came back and slipped under the covers with me. I took her into my arms and held her.

"Thank you for a perfect night Owen."

"You made it perfect," I whispered.

"I know," she giggled lightly.

*

The rest of the month flew by it seemed. I left for college the second week in June and took one summer course so I could legitimately be at school and workout with the team. It was difficult in the beginning to be away from home. Jamie made it easier when she came up in July and spent the month there with me. We picked up right where we left off until school officially started in the fall.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.