All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 08'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

You've done a great job with all aspects of this story and their coping with their relationship. Reminds me of my cousin and I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have read this story from chapter 1 and you are doing a great job with it can't wait till the next chapter comes out each time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another home run chapter. i love this story, you're a great writer, and I can't wait to read what's next.

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01about 9 years ago
Loved it so... much

keep it up continue it it's truly the best story series write more please

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

didnt he have tests to take so he could graduate for his degree?

NecroticgodNecroticgodabout 9 years ago

guess i messed that up a bit. I somehow managed to read chap 7 then 9. Just realized and read 8 now. But though all of 9 i was wondering the same thing redlion. He said he has that one last exam he still had to take. Either way, still a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No comments?

I’m surprised that no one has commented on this seris.

It’s pretty good, details are hot, and the story as a whole is a good read.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

again...excellent

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

im confused as hell he told his dad he was going to make sure he graduated and the only thing he had to do was one last final exam. now hes going to London with jamie and what about that last Final Exam?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...