I've Always Wanted to Skinny Dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredible.

The water enveloped me, the ocean against my bare flesh, nothing between me and it. Oh, I had missed this feeling. I still remembered the first time I felt it. That transcendent liberation, that primal freedom, that feeling of achievement, that you had finally done something correctly after years of doing it wrong. How could anyone stand a swimsuit after experiencing the water it was meant to be experienced?

I emerged from the water. Vicky was still only up to her knees, watching me. I waved her over. "Come on, sissy. You've gotta get used to it eventually. It's not skinny dipping unless you're actually wet. You're just streaking with wet ankles."

"Ugh, fine," she conceded, slowly splashing about until she had reached me. Now that the dark water concealed me, all my own worries had faded away, replaced with the exhibitionist excitement of being completely nude just a foot away from a beautiful, clothed woman. If she just reached forward, she'd be gripping my manhood. My vulnerability was delightfully erotic. If we got caught right now, I'd be the only one exposed. I was entirely at her mercy, bare before her.

For a time, we swam and played in the water, her future nudity unmentioned. As we moved about, she got more than a peek or two at me, but I enjoyed her curious looks. Perhaps she was imagining how big I could get.

"So how's the water now?" I asked after we had been swimming for a while.

"Still a bit cold, but I don't think I need to tell you that," she said, pointing downwards and giggling.

I followed her finger and looked down. "Whatever, shrinkage is natural," I said, trying to brush it off. On the inside, though, I wished I was packing more than a cold, shriveled inch at the moment. A lifetime of unwanted boners, and where was one when I needed it? I nodded towards her chest, where her hard nipples were visibly straining against her swimsuit top. "I'm not the only one. Your high beams are on."

She crossed her arms in front of her breasts. "Pervert! Don't stare!"

"Sorry..."

She removed her arms. "Oh, please, I'm just kidding." She looked down at her ample breasts and shook them a bit, making them jiggle hypnotically. "You're not the first guy to stare at them. And you're not wrong, either..."

"It'd be harder to notice if you took off your swimsuit," I observed.

"Yeah? And you're sure you have no ulterior motive for suggesting that?"

"None at all," I lied.

"Well, I guess now's a good a time as any..." She took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. "Here we go..." She reached down lifted it her top off over her head, releasing her voluptuous, ivory breasts, unkissed by the sun.

I watched, entranced, as they reveled in their newfound freedom, jiggling joyously. Her hard, thick brown nipples were rigid and firm, rising above her round, heavy, divine breasts. They hung a bit, their weight evident, swinging pendulously as she moved, their paleness in stark contrast to her otherwise sarcoline skin. In earlier centuries, she'd have been worshipped as a fertility goddess with breasts like hers, revered as an avatar of Aphrodite or an incarnation of Ishtar. How long had I imagined seeing these breasts, every time she wore a revealing top, every time she ran up to me, bouncing the entire way, and now, seeing them in person, that tanned triangle showing me just how close, yet how far, I had come to seeing everything. For the first time, I was actually thankful for the cold water keeping things in check.

She slid her top onto her shoulder. For a moment, I thought she'd stop there, but she muttered, "Oh, what the hell..." and reached down just below the water. She stepped out of her bottoms, straightening up with them in her hand, slipping these, too, over her arm for safe-keeping, the water keeping her lower half as concealed as her swimsuit had. Damn.

She finally raised her eyes to me, just in time for me to avoid being caught shamelessly ogling her breasts. I stayed silent, letting her savor her new experience. Ignoring me completely, she turned towards the ocean and swam out without a word, diving through the waves like a mermaid, the moonlight shimmering off of her sleek, wet body every time she emerged from the murky shallows.

I waited for her to return, enjoying her obvious delight. She swam with the carefree joy of a child. She eventually swam back to me, a broad grin on her face, her wet hair clinging to her panting chest like shimmering, black silk, rivulets of seawater running down her breasts like streams through the mountains.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Amazing!" she gushed. "It just feels incredible. It's so freeing, so liberating. Oh, it's just fantastic! This is just what I needed. I feel...unleashed! Thank you so much for taking me, John!" She stepped forward and embraced me tightly, her full breasts pressing against my chest, her hard nipples poking me firmly, our bodies skin to skin as her crotch briefly pushed against mine before she pulled back. "Whoops. Sorry about that. Forgot I was naked for a second."

"It's okay. I don't mind."

"Yeah, I bet you don't," she giggled. She let out a deep breath of air. "Ah, this is just so great. I can't believe it took me so long to finally try this. I'm never wearing a swimsuit again!" I watched as she jiggled jubilantly, doubting that anyone would try to make her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the ocean. "Come on, let's keep swimming!" she instructed as I meekly followed.

Long after I was already tired, Vicky was finally ready to emerge from the waves. I followed behind her to the lifeguard chair, watching her thick thighs and ass move with each step. I grabbed my towel and began to dry off, while Vicky did the same, her assets shaking from side to side as she vigorously dried her hair. She removed her discarded swimsuit from her shoulder and let it fall into her bag.

Now that we were out of the water, I was finally able to get my first glimpse between her thighs. I peeked quickly, afraid of being caught, but it was enough to see that she was completely smooth, her small, pink lips exposed and free.

"John!"

"Y-yeah?" Has she seen where I was looking?

"I'm not ready to head back yet. You mind if we just hang out for a bit?"

"Sure. Just on the sand?"

She nodded upwards. "Let's sit in the chair. No one else is using it."

"Alright." I climbed up and sat down on my towel. There really wasn't that much room up here, though. But before I could object, Vicky had already climbed up and sat down sideways, her back against the arm rest, her ass on my hip, her legs just inches above my crotch, and her breasts in my line of sight.

"Isn't this a beautiful view?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, they look great," I replied. Odd question...

"They?" She followed my eyes, laughed, and punched me in the arm. "I'm talking about the stars, not my tits, pervert. But thanks. I'm glad you think so." But, I noticed, she made no effort to hide them this time, nor did I bother to look away for a few more seconds.

"Oh! Yeah, that makes a lot more sense..." Probably should have realized that... I decided to change topics. "So, you really liked the story, huh?"

"I loved it. It just pulled me in. And it had a really good rhythm. Like, sexy part, calm part, sexy part, you know? My favorite part was when they're fucking outdoors where anyone could catch them. That's always been a fantasy of mine.

"I'm sorry I took so long to read it. I was just waiting for the perfect time. I wanted a nice, lazy day so I could just relax with some candles, a bottle of whiskey, and Tony. You know how when you're really looking forward to something you keep postponing it until things are perfect?"

"Tony?"

"My vibrator," she revealed casually with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You were..." I began, unable to finish my sentence. But I didn't need to.

"Polishing the pearl? Tiptoeing through the two-lips? Jilling off? Obviously, John. What did you think I was going to do while reading smut? Flagellate myself for sinful thoughts? I masturbate when I read erotica, and yours made me orgasm. Three times. And twice more when I re-read it today. I wanted it all fresh in my mind before we went skinny dipping. I just kept picturing myself in your story, and I couldn't help but touch myself..."

My cheeks smoldered. "Wow..." I noticed a subtle warmth against my hip, emanating from between Vicky's pressed-together thighs.

She simpered. "Like I said, I loved your story. It was very...exciting. I even read some others that I noticed you had."

"Oh yeah? Which ones?"

"Well," she began, but her face screwed twisted into a look of confusion, followed by epiphany. She spread her legs and looked down. "Oh, damn, you're hard? So that's what was poking me. Wow, that was fast..."

"What do you expect? You're talking about masturbating and orgasming to my stories and your breasts are just out."

She chortled. "Fair enough, I guess. But wow..." She leaned in for a closer look, her breasts hanging freely. "I've never seen a white cock before."

"Never?"

"I mean, not in person. I've seen them in porn, obviously. And in unsolicited dick pics. But all my previous boyfriends were Asian. It's big," she observed. She held her hands apart to measure my length and raised them up to her face. "Geez, my last boyfriend was like...this," she said, moving her hands a good two inches closer together. "So...you know, feel free to say no if you're uncomfortable with it, but could I just like, touch it a bit? Since I've never seen one before? I'm curious."

"Sure," I hurriedly replied before she could change her mind.

"Thanks!" She slid off the seat and stood on the lifeguard chair, pushing my legs apart to have room, her breasts resting on the wood, her face a foot or so away from my cock. She reached her hand out slowly, and tapped it gently. I twitched involuntarily. "Cool!" she awed. She gave it a brief, testing squeeze and released. "It's pink. And really hard. Guess that's my fault, huh?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "Kinda."

"I'll take the blame for that," she said with a grin. She gripped it firmly with one hand, her other hand tracing the crown of my head. "Nice, big head. I like it. Oh! Another twitch! Man, you're easy to get going. Can I make you twitch just by talking dirty? I bet your cock would taste so good in my mouth, John..." she said in a sultry voice as she played with my thick pubic hair. My cock pulsated. "Well, that answers that question..."

"I'm glad you're having fun," I murmured, trying my best to avoid jizzing onto my friend's face.

She squeezed. "Feels like you're having fun, too. It's really warm, too." She tilted her head and studied it further, her hands roaming up and down my shaft, her eyes wide. I felt like a science experiment, objectified, as she focused entirely on my dick, her fingertips following my veins. I wondered whether she even remembered I was there. She wrapped a hand around my shaft and started to move her hand up and down slowly. "Hm... Oh. Is this okay, John? I can stop if you want."

Had she offered me a million dollars, I don't think I would have told her to stop. "I'm fine," I assured her. Her gaze was locked onto my shaft. Her nipples were hard and thick. Her cheeks and chest were flushed. I was pretty certain she was having as much fun as I was. It was an interesting experience to have someone so fascinated by my cock, though, I had to admit. I hadn't had a girl so curious since freshman year of college.

I certainly had never expected to see Vicky's hand on my cock, her delicate fingers wrapped around my hard, thick shaft, my manhood throbbing against her smooth, soft palm. I stifled a groan, my teeth clenched, my head tilted back.

She looked up at me with mild concern, aiming me away from her face. "You're not gonna bust a nut, are you?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay, warn me if you are. I know some guys have a hair trigger. Hell, I had one boyfriend who came in his pants the first time I took my top off. That was an unfortunately accurate bellwether or things to come... But anyways, I'm not looking for a facial tonight, so let me know if you need me to stop."

"I've got more endurance than that," I claimed, with perhaps just a touch of false confidence. If Vicky kept stroking, I'd either have to tell her to stop or hope she was kidding about not wanting a surprise facial. I had to admit, though, her wording intrigued me. That was an oddly specific qualification. Was she looking for something else? Or was she implying she'd be up for a facial some other time?

"I'm sure that comes from practice. Do you jerk off a lot?"

"What?"

"I told you that I masturbate. Do you? Come on, all guys do, don't they?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"How often?"

"At least daily... Maybe twice or three times if I'm really horny or bored."

"Yeah, same here. Geez. Sounds like you need a girlfriend."

"You just said you masturbate just as much," I protested.

"But I have Tony. He counts as my boyfriend until someone better comes along." She paused for a moment and reached her hand down out of view. She looked me straight in the eye and calmly announced, "I'm really wet."

"You are?"

"Hard not to be when I've got a cock in my hand. And a big, long, thick one, too... Not to mention the conversation... You know, John, I didn't mention this before, but...there was another part of your story that I really wanted to try out..."

"Which part?"

"Well, it's something I've never tried before, but..."

"Yeah"?

"It's just...the way you described that New England clam chowder made it sound so heavenly."

"Oh. W-well, there's a place I know that-"

"I'm joking, dumbass. I was thinking about the part where Thomas and Cynthia were fucking outside. That's what kept making me touch myself. I really got off on thinking about having sex under the stars where anyone could see," she explained, her free hand now grazing against my thigh, her fingertips moist. "It's just such an intense fantasy of mine, but I've never gotten the chance. Just talking about it is turning me on," she confessed, biting her lower lip.

"I think it's contagious..."

She laughed and squeezed. "Looks it. So...John..."

"Yes?"

"It's totally okay to say no, but would you want to fuck outdoors? Like, here and now? I know we're friends, and if you don't want to risk our friendship that's fine, but-"

"Yes," I interrupted.

"Really? Oh, you're such a darling, John." She leaned forward and enthusiastically kissed the tip of my cock. "Muah! Pleh, salty..." She climbed up the ladder and onto my lap, smiling manically, my hard cock against her warm, moist, smooth pussy, her damp lips brushing against my shaft, embracing it. She slid herself forward and back, her pussy grinding against my manhood, her slippery juices leaking between us.

"Last chance to say 'no,' John. Sure you're not having any second thoughts?"

"I'm sure."

"Good," she smirked. She raised herself and grasped my shaft, guiding me inside of her. As soon as my head parted her lips, she moaned softly, her volume and passion rising as she lowered herself, ending with an enthusiastic "Ahh!" I stared, entranced, as I watched my cock vanish inside of her, inch by inch, until she had consumed it all.

I was inside my friend. My cock was inside of Vicky. Her warm tightness enveloped me, gripping me from all sides. "Oh, you're big," she gasped. "God, it feels good. It's been too long..." she whispered as she started to rock, slowly riding me, her breasts swaying, her hands on my chest, her fingertips traipsing through my chest hair. I could finally get a good, long look at the tight quim I was inside. She was shaved, smooth as porcelain. Her lips were small, almost bashful, the only part of her that was. She reminded me of a classical statue, only far more interactive and interesting.

I reached up and cupped her heavy breasts, caressing them, massaging them as she moaned. Her dark nipples were hard and large, her breasts soft and pillowy. "Don't be shy," she coarsely whispered. Encouraged, I squeezed harder, enthusiastically fondling the tits I had so often fantasized about merely glimpsing, that had so often inspired fantasies and caused erections.

She began to swivel her hips, moving her body in circles and sending my body into paroxysms of pleasure. "Fuck, you're good at this," I accidentally blurted out.

"Thanks, John. You're not bad yourself..." She leaned towards me and kissed me, her soft, rose lips pressing against mine, her tongue exploring my mouth. The taste of the ocean stuck to her lips, but I didn't care. I ran my fingers through her long, wet hair, pulling her closer to me until our chests pressed together. Everything was softness and pleasure and warmth and excitement; a farrago of sybaritic sensations. Distantly I was aware that we could be caught at any time, that at any moment, someone else might drive up, walk to the beach, hear Vicky's calliphonous cries and come across our Mossynoecian love making, but I didn't care. I needed to cum. My whole body ached for it. Nothing would deter me from my goal.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. "I'm gonna cum," I warned Vicky, expecting her to stop, but she only accelerated, fucking me faster and harder. My pleasure grew, a tidal wave of ecstasy that must inevitably crash, and soon.

"Cum for me," she pled, almost screaming. "Cum for me!"

I did.

My whole body shook, my muscles spasming, my cock pulsating as I orgasmed inside of her. She held me tightly, her fingernails digging into my back, her breasts against my chest as she moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes!" My cum gushed into her as she howled into the night, quivering, her quim clenching around my cock.

She let out a deep breath and rested her head on my shoulder, nuzzling against me. We both panted for a while, her arms still around me, our hearts beating together. I glanced around, worried that her banshee screams had attracted attention, but we were still alone. Vicky patted my chest and lifted her head. "That was incredible, John. Ohh, it was even better than I imagined. I just kept hoping someone would walk up and see us..."

"See us?" I gasped between breaths. "You're a bit kinky, aren't you?"

"Just figuring this out now? You're lucky you're cute..."

"You think I'm cute?"

"You think I plan to skinny dip and fuck ugly guys? Come on, I have standards."

I glanced down at my lap. Ivory semen had dribbled out of her impaled pussy. "I guess it's time to go home, huh?"

"I don't want to," she whined.

"We can't just stay here until someone catches us."

"Sure we can! We'll just stay like this until you get hard again and then we'll have round two."

"How about we just save it for another day instead?"

"Oh, fine. Party pooper..." She released me and my cock, sighing deeply as she pulled herself off of me. "I always hate that feeling. I just feel so...empty afterwards. I wish I could take it home and leave it in me all night long..."

"I need it," I said. "But you can borrow it whenever you want."

"Deal," she confirmed, sealing it with a kiss. I followed her down the ladder and got dressed. I noticed that she wasn't.

"Not getting dressed?" I asked.

"Not ready yet. Do you mind if I stay naked for the drive home?"

I very nearly opened my mouth to ask her, "What happens if you get caught?" before realizing the answer would probably be, "Get turned on." "Not at all," I said instead. "Just, uh, sit on a towel..."

"Will do." She stuffed her clothes and swimsuit into her bag and pulled out her towel. I finished getting dressed and we walked to the car.