I've Always Wanted to Skinny Dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never drove as carefully as I did that night. The last thing I wanted was to have to explain to a cop why I had a naked woman in my car, and why she wasn't a hooker. I did, however, aim for pot holes and bumpy roads whenever I could. The sight of her free, bare breasts joggling and jiggling was worth it.

Vicky was quiet as we drove to her home. She looked exhausted yet energized, like she was running on fumes. I was certain we'd both sleep well that night.

I pulled up to Vicky's house. The light about her door was on, and a few scattered streetlamps provided some solitary circles of illumination, but otherwise, the street was dark. No one was visible.

Vicky pulled me in and kissed me deeply, her hand squeezing my manhood through my clothes. "I had fun tonight, John. Thank you so much for letting me live out two of my fantasies. I swear I'm gonna drain Tony's batteries tomorow."

"It was my pleasure."

"I bet it was..." she replied with an arched eyebrow and a knowing smirk. She opened the car door, and then halted halfway. "Oh yeah, I got interrupted before. I wanted to tell you that I read that nudist beach story of yours, and it was incredible. Maybe sometime, if you want to, we could try one of those out? Together?"

"A nude beach? Yeah. That sounds wonderful. It's a date."

She smiled and swung the door open. She grabbed her back and exited the car, still completely nude. Her breasts jiggled as she closed the car door, and I chivalrously waited for her to get inside the house before driving away, my decision to do so completely unaffected by the fact that this let me watch her scamper up to the door naked, affording me one long, last look at that delicious ass of hers. She fumbled with the keys a bit before opening her door, waving goodbye, blowing me a kiss, and going inside. A moment later, the light went out.

As I drove away, there was just one thought in my head. "I wonder where the nearest nude beach is..."

* * * * *

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and let me know what you thought about the story!