All Comments on 'Izzy Needs It'

by HuckPilgrim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CalyPyCalyPyabout 3 years ago

An unusual way to tell the story, it took me a while to get used to it, but I love it. I almost want to see Jake and Izzy end up together. I love men like Jake, so it was a turn-on.

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, so good to hear you enjoyed the story! I'm curious what made it difficult for you to get into it at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, too, loved this story. The naughtiness of it, yet the fire it extinguished in her was wonderful!

In collr during my Sorority pledge week I was loaned to our Sister All Black Sorority. My instructions was to obey all orders from theire upper class members.

After being ordered to orally please and pleasure most of them later that night I was to serve refreshments to the party they had Friday night while dressed only in a translucent apron, sheer black stockings and red high heels.

They had invited a few Black guys from the Black Fraternity. Their eyes really opened wide when they saw me, a tall redhead (5'9", bare 38DD breasts (yes they are really real), my legs wearing very sheer black stockings and absolutely no panties,. I was also wearing bright pink lipstick.

I was almost constantly felt up and explored with roaming hands and fingers.

Soon most everyone was completely naked and having sex almost everywhere.

They brought in a single mattress and placed it in the center of the room. I was ordered to get on my knees sand start giving head to anyone who wanted it.

It was my introduction to hard erect Black clock....and later on to tasty Black cream pies too.

I took to sucking those Black clocks like a deal to water. My God, what beautiful specimens those Black clocks were! Later I was laid down and ducked like I'd never been ducked before over and over again and again repeatedly.

Some of the girls sat spread a d eagle on my face and I was made to clean their warm tasty chm filled cream pies. I absolutely loved it! I don't know how many times I climaxed over and over!

Later as entertainment for them I'm was used a a target for the Black guys to shoot their warm delicious cream chm all over. I ended up with my face, breasts and body almost completely covered. None of my holes were virgin any longer.

I was made to clean the girls cream pies, the guys juice covered cocks and

lick their asses too. None of my holes were ignored!

It was the hottest and hornyst I'd ever been!

I was so sore the next day that I think that I actually walked back to my Sorority bootlegged.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous