All Comments on 'J and J'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Darune

I feal that it needs a chap2

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
Great story

It was well written and engaging. 5* Good job

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
A bit too long, and a bit too neat

At some point, John’s plans should have had some kind of hitch in them, just for realism’s sake.

A fake drunk kick and he shattered a man’s patella? Almost impossible, because that takes a Hell of a blow, and he’d have little leverage from that fake drunk position.

Shielding the company from Joanna getting half? Having abandoned her, it wouldn’t take too smart an attorney to get that overturned, as it was an obviously planned, fraudulent move.

But the biggest plot hole was the notion that a school superintendent would belong to a sex swap club in the first place, and bring in a couple of young teachers too boot. That’s a real career killer if ever exposed, and Joanna was supposed to be very career conscious and intelligent.

Can any legitimate person really disappear these days? There are records of John’s RV and bike purchases, the license numbers are on record, and insurance has to be paid. If Joanna wants him tracked down, it can be done easily these days, and she could easily get s court order to have it done, as an investigation into his fraud.

This was a story about a world that perhaps should exist, but doesn’t. It might have worked better if you had set it in 1968.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
Way too long

I'm all in on not a wimp Husband, but this was too long and all he did was sneak around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Une suite viteE

Il faut une suite, du point de vue de la femme

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
We are getting an idea of your particular kink.

I have looked over your stories a bit and the theme of sexual humiliation and restraint permeates most of your efforts. I don't dislike or condemn you for them. It is what it is. In this story, we have two smart people, or so we are led to believe, that do incredibly dumb things. Once he was approached by men that wanted him to join a swinging group, the rest should have been obvious to him. If the men are swingers, it stands to reason the women would be as well. That was the time to act. He is an engineer and a problem solver. He was told he had a huge problem in his community, so he ignores it. He allows his wife to become very friendly with people that want to lure them into the lifestyle. The rest was predictable, to some extent. The depths to which the wife is willing to go makes no sense. They are living separate lives and stopped having sex. Why did she want him to get with the program, especially when he made it clear he had no interest? She had zero interest or need for him. I know in part two of this story you had her declare her love and say how lonely she was without him, but the fact is she was living without him long before he left. She was willing to humiliate and possibly kill him with drugs to force him to see things her way, but a simple divorce would have been easier, legal, and logical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The only thing different I would’ve done was send that video to our whole family, kids and other friends that aren’t involved in the sexclub bunch of pigs. People can do or feel how they want . People being committed in relationships but think it’s ok to fuck dozens of others is up to them but to me even a single woman who fucks a lot of men is just a pig. My opinion only but who wants a girl who needs to have such a large variety of cock. No reason to be married to her. When your younger and hooking up everyone want to get the girls that are pigs to fuck but that’s not the one anyone wanted to bring home to Mom. A woman who acts like that has zero self respect and can never really love a husband if she needs to fuck others to be happy. I’m talking from a mans point of view but it works both ways as far as I’m concerned. There is plenty of variety and things a couple can do to spice things up after many years. A friend said get the hottest girls you can find and you’ll have that many guys who are sick of fucking her and the same for the woman with there guys but when you commit to someone cheating is not right just divorce if the person your with is not enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing ... well executed.

I was totally absorbed with the storyline... I don't agree with the story being to long or in the wrong timeline. I hope others pickup on your challenge, it's a grate fundament to build upon....Tanks again ..looking forward to more;)

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the read.

Poor Amos. He just wanted O.P.P.!

A little to matter of factly narrated and I didn’t connect with the main character. I’m all for fantasy aspect of a story, but a little over the top.

🤘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad plot summary

“I’m going to do a lot of stupid shit.”

“Me too!”

“We’re all going to wander around acting like morons.”

“So the entire plot of this story is mind numbing stupidity?”

“Yes, stupidity and contrived nonsense.”

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
I have no idea how this thing has the score it does.

This is storytelling at a third grade level, with some of the worst, most rambling and unintelligible writing I have ever seen. Because it's a revenge scheme, the awful writing and plotting are four star material? It's hardly two star. Damn this is bad.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 6 years ago
Dead ended

Did his plans work out. He thinks he is being clever? Is he? Is there really any retribution here for all his wife has done? Doesn't seem like it. His wife will be able to continue her lifestyle unimpeded? Amos has a worse busted knee. Big deal. He will get a knee replacement and be good to go.

All in all, he seems to scurry around a lot but not get a lot done except run away. Yes, he manages not to be further humiliated by his wife's plans. But everyone involved receives no problem either. Now he is on the run with no friends or family. He can't work with the people in his company that much, something he enjoyed doing. His wife seems like the queen bee and she is being upset hardly at all.

It's an unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All of his work and planning were unnecessary

Once he had her meeting on video he had her by the short hairs. Public school districts are a part of the state government and are governed by an elected board of education. Even if she had tenure her immoral conduct, both fucking a number of her neighbors as well as trying to trick her husband into doing the same and discussing how to force him into joining her were valid reasons for her immediate dismissal. The worst was her admission that she had seduced three young female teachers to swing with them. That's sexual harassment and intimidation. All John had to do was show her the video, tell her that his lawyer had a copy in his possession, and threaten to take it to the board of education. She would have been ruined professionally if fired on moral grounds. Why go through all of the other bullshit? I was an assistant superintendent for a number of years and worked with half a dozen superintendents. Any suggestion of immoral conduct and they would have been gone in a heartbeat. Holding that over her head would have given him total control of her. Otherwise, a decent story told fairly well.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Jeez

Jeez! Such an elaborate plan to dump a cheating wife. Any lawyer worth their salt could have taken his video, and got him free of the cheating bitch, and a restraing order against the rest of her co-conspirators. Hope the next chapter is better. 3 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Thoughts as I read it

Page 2 - Just divorce her using the video as leverage, then oops, too bad. Someone hacked into it on the cloud and distributed it. What a shame

Page 4 - Foreseeable not conceivable though I guess the latter technically works. So why the hell did he go into the lions den at all? WTF? Go in wearing an FBI wire and bust the lot of them or don't go in at all. Of if you do go in, take the Ipecac first. WTF???

Entertaining story but too many fails on "who the hell would react that way!" scale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Questions

Is it possible that he shouldn't have admitted to financial fraud in his (signed) letter to his wife?

Why didn't he have the cab take him to an Urgent Care location for a blood test? No amount of proof is ever too much, given that he is up against lawyers and judges. Plus, he should know if the drug or dosage was safe for him or if any aftercare is necessary.

Last, given that there is still homophobia in our nation would the fellows on tape want it known just how much they wanted to stick their dicks in his mouth? Not that there would be anything wrong with it between concenting adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*s

Farmers _Son, I truly enjoyed this story. An intelligent man and a smart wife both making stupid decisions and taking idiotic actions.

Liked it so much that I give you 5*s. HA, ha...😂🤣😅.

So maybe we get a chapter 2. Then you can answer the questions about the wife the husband didn't get answered, how, when, and most importantly why.. We all know who,lol!!

Thanks for the very good read ....Son👌.

AMerryman

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
What was the point?

Elaborate plans that didn't actually go anywhere or accomplish anything except fill space, while risking him getting raped/in a position to be blackmailed, for no apparent gain.

No real explanation as to why he didn't just call it a day and walk away right after he got a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poorly done story

Since he had a recording of the plot. He could have gone to the DA s office even if a judge was involved. Also the local papers got his attorney and pi to back him up. Knowing when the drugging was going down .had it all on a recorded line and have the police come on n. All would be arrested . The judge would be toast. All could be taken to the cleaners in lawsuits even with that tape he had. Just threaten to post it with the Internet and every tabloid newspaper . Those envolved would settle rather than be exposed. If he didn't trust the local DA he could have gone to the states attorney. In any case it was all win for him. This way he is running away and the bitch can get the house. Makes no sense for a man who had all resources and lawyers available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See below, I couldn't have put it better myself, thanks Valiant. 2*

"What was the point?

Elaborate plans that didn't actually go anywhere or accomplish anything except fill space, while risking him getting raped/in a position to be blackmailed, for no apparent gain.

No real explanation as to why he didn't just call it a day and walk away right after he got a clue."

It actually gave me a headache reading this. Remember less is more. You are wasting your talent with such schoolboy story lines. You do write well but you need more emotion in his response. Why on earth did he need to pretend to be drunk, why did he go to the meeting at all? You say not to raise suspicion, about what, why? Running away from the meeting caused 10 times that suspicion.

The whole thing was just plain stupid. If he wanted to buy time to put his ducks in a row he could have just pretended to be unwell or gone away on a business trip...

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Revenge

Would have liked a little.payback for Joanna and the friends. Amos got a sore knee and that was the only revenge. Seems to be a lot of words about nothing. Hope for sequel with some impact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The impostor AMerryman is back

2*s

The impostor is back hacking my anonymous account again. You can tell it's the imposter because I never give anyone a 5*s. Only the very best writers, such as Oshaw or Qhml1 ever get 3*s, just to encourage them.

The fake AMerryman hands out 5*s like candy on Halloween, LOL. I say LOL a lot, so you know it's really me and not a fake..😂🤣😅.

He must be mentally handicapped to think that I would give this mess 5*s. The writer is mentally handicapped, so maybe they go together, LOL.😂🤣😅

You should go back to farming, I think. Maybe cows would understand this nonsense... Farmer's_son.👌.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with what Kimmi said

This reads like it was written by a simple minded kid. Not a smart kid, one of the ones you always hated to hear read out loud in class. All the stupid shenanigans in the story weren't really the problem, although they were incredibly stupid. The shortage of the smallest speck of imagination or ability to tell a story that made sense was the big problem. I'm sorry, but you just can't write. I wouldn't listen to you talk, much less write. You need to hang up the keyboard. You embarrass yourself every time you touch it.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Umm, Does This Author Or His Character Have Any Clue About The Law?

In his note, in writing he:

1. Admits to hiding assets so that his wife won't get it in the event of a divorce.

2. He threatens to blackmail her that if she tries to account for her assets he will post negative information about her online.

3. He let's her know that HE illegally video taped a private meeting and the evidence of that meeting was on the flash drive. Let's not forgot that in the Clinton blow job debacle, the only person that went to prison was the cunt who illegally tape recorded Monica Lewinsky describing the

The betrayal part was kind of interesting to read about. The rest of the story was absolutely silly. He finds out that his wife and neighbors were going to illegally drug him and get him into a situation where they can blackmail him and instead of taking that type to the police so that they can conduct an investigation (yeah that taping they cannot use in court, but they could start investigating including getting a court ordered wiretapping and set up an event where he is "drugged") he uses that tape in a way that it can only hurt him. I mean if he was going to go that route he shows her the tape, verbally tells her what he's going to do if she comes after him and then leaves.

As the author says he is a "farmer's son" who has no understanding of the law, or of human nature for that matter.

looking4itlooking4italmost 6 years ago

It would be nice if you would bring some closure on your own characters. Allowing/asking others to continue is sometimes a cop out which I don’t necessarily think is the issue here. I enjoyed it but feel that it is incomplete. These are your characters and why should we assume someone else understands them better than you. Perhaps you simply wanted to flesh out an idea. Still, not a fan of writing that way.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Math Morron alike

Its like tales of Math Morron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not even sure I can finish this.

It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. First we are supposed to believe the entire neighborhood is one big swing club? Then he hears and sees all the evidence that they are planning on drugging him but come the next party and he's just "suspicious?" This guy needs an anvil dropped on his head before he get the idea. Jesus, and he's supposed to be a smart man? I'm looking at a bowl of fruit that's smarter than him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lazy ass writers who can't finish what they started!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
JOHN BOY HAS WON A SMALL BATTLE

even though he has resources to outlast the war, it will be long, hard and harmful to all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read

I really hope you , you keep writing this story . Would like him to get some pay back on the people . Sneak attacks and the such . Seems he retired , could be his new hobby on those fuckers

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable nonsense

Ease up folks, this is fiction and clearly everyone is OTT, JoAnne is bonkers and bonking everyone every night except her husband, and he's clueless for months. But he's a fixer and finds out what is going on due to his wife's obsession with getting him to fix everything except their marriage. Reader, take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the fun. I enjoyed the romp for what it is and happily ticked off all 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contrived shite

Might have been a much higher score if the writer didn't seem to always died at the Finish. Had potential.

Member201Member201almost 6 years ago
You put a lot of effort into this

and I gave you 5*. But I have to say it wound on far too long on shit that really didn't matter. Someone else said contrived and yes, I think I agree. A little too much being contrived in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Personally, I like it, but I feel there needs to be more detail, perhaps from the wife, or some of the other characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

My only complaint is that the I would have liked to see a confrontation and a bit more of a climactic ending.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
He told her too much in his letter

He shouldn't have told her how he had faked anything, and definitely should not have said in writing that he was worth more than she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i have been in his shoes

not the drugging part, but she was crazy enough to try it.

i suppose everyone is different. but i'll let you in on my experience. my utter trust/love/devotion turned sour real quick. yes, some part of me still loved the cheating psychopath (actual psychopath btw) but my anger and hurt killed any politeness, which confuses me. his letter is so detached. idk. he was very polite. i understand not involving the sons! but she deserved some choice words. 'forgive me if i don't use dear' really? how bout "dear lying sack of trash," instead of(I hope you pardon me when I don't sign off with "Love, John.") how about "good riddance to bad rubbish, now piss off" maybe that's not your style or john's, but your letter felt really removed from the trauma.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

A very entertaining story a little long winded but still enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@kimi1990 Re: Scores

I would hazard a guess that many readers never read far enough to bother scoring.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Ending confrontation

You clearly stated at the beginning you didn’t finish it on purpose and opening the door. For others to take a shot. Great idea I love the concept when I have seen it done previously.

I agree with comments there should be a confrontational ending.

ragnarok1ragnarok1almost 6 years ago
Ultimate revenge

While I would have liked to see some serious revenge on the community of pricks I think that at some point an STD will spread through them like wildfire. Especially since they invited two new women into the group that have no sexual qualms and probably do it with almost every guy they meet.

Joanna will get hers too. Soon she will go through menopause and become a dried up hag with no libido. She'll be rattling around her huge house with no one to talk to and no one to love her. Amos isn't going to want her now that his rival is gone. You know that is the only reason he went after her. She'll be 80 years old, lonely for the last 35 wishing she wasn't such a stupid cunt.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
Strange

can't imagine such a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bitch

I loved it its made round 2 go round

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Intereting

I have to admit that the idea that the superintendent of a school district would build up

this web of sex sort of bothers me. Our hero does seen a bit slow at times but he had to get the company under wraps. His requesting a divorce was an alternative that would have left her clawing the walls to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor

It is a poor ending.Did he ever get divorced,what happened when JoAnna read the note?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Strange revenge fantasy

Too fanciful for me.

Angelic husband vs demonic wife in cahoots with depraved neighbours. All too predictable.

As literature a big fat fail, but in LW can't beat a good ol' BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Whole Lot of Just Too

Overall 3 Stars:

Hubby was just a bit too stupid when wifey was coordinating his seduction. A lot of 2+2=4 he could have done the math on and got a clue. Including being approached early on to join swing club.

After finding out, just a bit too much pretending and going through the motions and acting and putting his self at risk. Pretend a week long business trip, line up your ducks and leave. There are RV and Harley dealers in every big city. No need to stick around.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
i liked this 5*

needs better writing though, it should have been dark and brutal with realistic characters but all the players were a bit cartoonish. not enough reality.

look forward to your next one, you have some great ideas but need to base them more on reality.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
BTW

mechanics have to fix shite that dimwit mechanical engineers haven,t designed properly, weak poor quality under engineered crap!

lowly mechanic? pffft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Few Grammatical Complaints

But overall it was a very entertaining story. I gave it five stars. And now, I am going to check out other stories you have written.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Sorry man

But that video would a shot to the school board and everyone on her email list ASAP, family, friends the enquirer and who ever else I could think of maybe the Clintons....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok, but...

A little long and rambling. Also no real payback on anybody except amos knee. I gave 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But I was disappointed in the ending. It ended with more of a fizzle than a bang. He should have (as FTDS says) gone “all nuclear and shit” and posted that video all over the internet. A lot of people, judges and all, would probably have been out of a job not long after it got posted. Yeah, houses in that “gated community” would have probably started to become available at fire-sale prices pretty quickly. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Basically

He let it slide the assault she planned on him and the extreme betrayal of it all. Even a lot of the literotica cuckolds would usually retaliate in some half assed way over that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one

Wonders if this is a parody or the author feels he has created real situations that make sense of some kind. While not as ridiculus as the drugged and raped it is almost as pathetic a description of events.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
so, far not liking

Not liking her getting off without exposure. She has been way over board harsh and disgusting. Now on to the "J and J Ending"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, that turned out to be a really crappy story.

I don't think it's even worth the time to go through everything that makes it bad. The fact they met in a building he just happened to have wired for audio and video? All the stupid scheming and then no real end? Just really bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry but that was a complete failure to finish

The story was rolling along pretty well until the end. I really needed to hear from her. The excuses, the lies and the rest of her bullshit was important to the ending. I felt cheated at the end. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont know, I'd have done something else

I'd have had a few gun in bed with me and shot the motherfuckers as they came thru the door

After all lethal force is a good defense to rape, and facilitating the rape of your husband is crackerjck grounds for a divorce

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
All that

All that and we don’t get to know her reaction one fn star 💫 for what I don’t know...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story!

Well written and it flows nicely. Forget about these low intelligence Trump supporters who only gave you one star or gave negative comments. You won’t see any good stories written by them on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you left out a page or two

obviously the actual ending that we all wanted to read was not posted. I assume this was just a mistake and you will rectify it.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 5 years ago
Finale

It needed an extension to get a good feel for his spouse reacted. Even a chapter of her trying to get even or reconcile. Still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big discontinuity

While pretending to be drunk he threatened Amos and let him know he knew about his relationship with his wife. But Amos didn't tell anybody???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Engineer?

Engineers know other engineers that know mini cameras and electronics. Wire the house, fake several jobs away from home for several days, and get a new, acceptable recording of the whole neighborhood doing what they do best and turn the lawyers loose on the whole bunch. Problem solved. Now be a man and tell your boys that their mother is a lying, whoring, slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story hasn’t really ended!

A follow up is required to show retribution for all of the perpetrators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A black man named "Amos?"

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I liked it.

DearfieldDearfieldabout 4 years ago
Missing a ending

This story is missing a good ending, you could of gotten a better rating If there would of been some retribution.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Why drink it play the drunk again. Can't mix wine with beer or whiskey etc.

Wide and world wide release of tape.

Give copies to judges etc opponents etc.

Throw up on wife and others.

4 stars but definitely wish FTDS still here.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
I was wrong

I originally gave this a 5* after rereading it, I’d barely give it 3*.

The biggest reason is WHY. Why not confront? Or burn her?

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

I do appreciate the attempt at closure, I do. I think the wound was too great from his lack of action. It really was a puss way to respond to her and what she did. And because the punishment was severe and the wound addressed, it will be rotten for all of them for years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When you have a bad wife...you throw out the trash......

This story could have been more interesting...we see what he goes through to stop his wife from fucking up his life...but I hate it when he should be facing her and letting her know...he knows what she's been trying to do to him...the ending so dam weak... and again...you have another weak author here...what happened to his wife when she finds out he knows...and what she goes through when she finds out that all of her carefully laid out plans...were blown to hell...because he knew it all...and then he just runs away...again bring this story down..........

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Comical Comments

Farmers_Son:

Obviously, a number of your commenters failed to read and/or understand your introduction and are searching here for the "end of the story." What part of "I didn't give it a finish" was lost between reading the first and last sentences? I think I may read "J and J Ending" (released the same day) before I complain about how complete I feel the story may be.

On to part two! I have enjoyed the set-up in part one.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When we first practice to fuck over someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

This is just stupid! Once he found out what she was doing he should have just dumped the bitch!!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Seems like a convoluted exit plan. With that kind of buildup, I was expecting some fireworks, but it tapered off at the end instead.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Started good and then, in the usual LW manner, it went over the top and therefore downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone, Anyone, Please...

Finish this tale. It's too good to leave hanging in the wind.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Should

In view of what they had planned for him,I think he should have released the video and brought a few of them down,especially judges and lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, bad ending

WAY too long a farewell note. He gives her ALL the information he has and exactly what he knows. Bad move. Especially since he wrote it down. Basically he lets them all off the hook. His wife makes enough money to continue in her lifestyle. None of the cheaters pay any price. Unless you consider Amos's kneecap. He, on the other hand, is forced out of his home and into hiding on the road. Roadshows are fun for a couple of months but after that the road gets old. File for a divorce, blowup all the neighbors and his wife. Sell the business or move it off shore. Like I said. Good story until the tell-all letter and non-ending.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

True justice, thanks for the story.

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

I know this is fiction, but the idea that putting the corporation in a trust while he would still control all the income is beyond fiction-it is simply fantasy.

It was a fun tale, though I'd also have preferred to see the video released and the schemers' lives hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the "first 5 parts" (5 *), but you need to complete the story!!!

The wife isn't being punished enough and whole group needs to be brought to their knees. What they were planning to do should put them all in jail.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

If the fucking idiot still loves her after knowing all the shit she does, he deserves to be fucked over. A stupid stupid premise for a story.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Totally unfulfilling and embarrassing story with still no ending in sight. Give the guy some balls whether he takes the whoring slut back or not. Pitiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wheres the payback? He needs to publish the video, and inform his boys. Perhaps some physical payback in the men as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

kind of stupid for one so smart. the wife he married does not exist and NEVER did.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Almost perfect! I want to know how shook up the sex club was due to the husband's threats in the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand the story ending as it did, but damn, I wanted more. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to convoluted. Another freak show where the wholesome school marm turns into a raving lesbian maniac after associating with a bunch of zero, entitled , know nothing floozies. Who cares?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What, no retribution? They all deserved a complete burn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's the payback? Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I quote, "Even the gay and lesbian staff were not immune to the vagaries of emotional involvement."

Of course, they aren't immune. They are human after all and do have emotional involvement. Why would you think they wouldn't be immune?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another hot poker up your readers' derrieres... you must have been severely bullied when you were in highschool. 1/2 star

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

long but good. Googled the drug you used to counter act the "date rape" drug and also liquid charcoal filters, interesting info. Kind of stupid to put it in a white wine versus red but works with the story. On to part 2 and hope they all get punished.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous