All Comments on 'Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 01'

by wildwest84

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very beautiful! My wife and I want to read a sequel to the story that will feature four or more bisexual couples. Perhaps in the second part of the story, more experienced couples will help seduce the younger and inexperienced? Or maybe it will be a big orgy? It would be great!

wildwest84wildwest84about 2 years agoAuthor

I think you will like the next one then! Pt 2 is in for approval

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read's like a story for a bad porn film. Writer has no experience of Spain and Ibiza...and there are nudist beaches there but I highly doubt you can have a foursome in the middle of the day and have a crowd watching, this is not hedonism in Jamaica but Catholic Spain and being arrested will cut short you trip. Also alot of double diping from Anal to Mouth and Anal to Vaginal sex. The bacteria E Coli lives in the Anus and bowel and will cause severe gastroenteritis via the Mouth. By the Vaginal entrance is the urethra opening (tube to the bladder) and the bacteria will cause bladder infection and sometimes kidney infections, and in the Vagina, bacterial vaginosis and also Pelvic Inflammatory Disease which will cause infertility. Best stock up on antibiotics and use Condoms!!! Even though this is fantasy fiction sex, not cleaning fingers/penis's between Anal sex and any other sex is completely irresponsible and the couple went home with HIV, STI'S and Hepatitis B to E as nobody was tested or wore Condoms. This is fantasy fictional sex without consequences!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous