Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alejandra led Dawn up to her knees, then bent her over so he could see her ass in the air. He slowly pushed his cock into her cum filled pussy, enjoying the feeling of Jacks spunk sliding around his cock. He continued slow to make sure she had time to adjust to his large member. Eventually filling her all the way up as she gasped. Dawn kissed her husband and allowed her pussy to expand. Damn he was big.

Alejandro the started to move in and out, Dawn moaning louder and louder. Jack decided to get a better view and to help his wife explode. He slid underneath her and was now looking up at his wife's shaved pussy, being spread open by a nice hard cock. Alejandro's balls were shaved and looked great as the slapped against Dawn's pussy. Jack raised his head and began licking Dawn's clit driving her crazy. He was hard again now and Dawn was slowly stroking his cock as she got fucked from behind.

After a few mins, Alejandro slipped out and lowered his cock to Jack's face. Jack tasted it, jerked him off a few times, then slid him back in. He then resumed on Dawn's clit; she was getting close. She buried her face in a pillow as wave after wave came over her, eventually collapsing to the bed. Alejandra leaned back and pushed deep as he filled her up with even more cum.

He then pulled out and gave Dawn a quick kiss before leaving the room. Dawn and Jack both leaned back against the wall. A hot blond women came close and licked the cum out of Dawn's pussy as her and husband made out. Dawn's fantasy of being the center of attention of these men had been everything she had dreamt.

After a little re-coup. Dawn and Jack ventured outside and jumped in the pool, enjoying the refreshing water. They also enjoyed the naked bodies everywhere and the sites to be seen at every turn. By the time they left at 3am, they had both cum 2 more times and agreed this was the perfect ending to their trip.

The following day they boarded their flight back home back to their regular lives. They couldn't wait for their next adventure, but for now, they both passed out the entire 9 hours back, no regrets filled their heads.