All Comments on 'Jack & Karen Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

I'll have another serving of J&K if you wouldn't mind ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT & to the TOP OF FVS ... MORE PLEASE!!!!

I loved how it starts out lovely and heats up all the way through....the couple sounds almost identical to my wife and I.

I can't wait to read more and see if they adopt her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get Real!

42DDs on a petite college student?! Come on, the ridiculousness of that is a turn off, even in fantasy. Make them 38D and you'll be on the border of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

all that tit and not a mention

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Good and more potential

Next chapter, Molly visits their home, then the newly married couple. If it hits you to add more cool, but I can see how this too was a good ending for a short rub it jerk it story.

But as I add to most authors, some of us like women with smaller breasts or average.

racfguyracfguyalmost 8 years ago
This one follows the plan. . .

Every girl has bigger-than-life tits, and every boy has an enormous cock.

Story line is not believable either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous

thanks.

MHunter5MHunter512 months ago

The story felt a little rushed, but other than that it was pretty good. I've known a couple of Mollys over the years. They weren't College girls but still they were working the night desk at the motels that I was staying in. Never got to share them with anyone but it was still a good time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous