Jack & Karen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,476 Followers

I anticipated her pussy clamping vise-like down around my dick and had thrust hard, burying my penis deep inside her. Her already hot cunt become molten with lust and her tight clench on my cock brought me to my orgasm and with a lusty growl, I ground my pelvis against her mound and began to cum myself...thick wads of semen exploding into Molly's womb. This served to trigger an even more enormous orgasm in the college girl, spurred on by Karen's probing, ass-fucking finger in Molly's butt hole.

As her screams rose and then ebbed, Molly began sobbing, trying to say "Thank you", but sobbing too much to be coherent. As the last of my seed was being squeezed out by her pulsating pussy, I leaned over and kissed her, my wife's taste still strong on her lips. She jerked and groaned as Karen slowly slid her finger out of the girl's asshole and then had an orgasm aftershock as I eased my partly deflated cock out of her young cunt. Karen grabbed my cock and immediately sucked it into her hungry mouth, making me shiver with pleasure as she rolled her tongue over my cum-covered and very sensitive penis.

Molly gulped air and then wiped away tears and gasped, "Oh...My...God! You two are awesome. I never imagined I could cum sooo much so quickly!"

Karen let my cock, now almost hard again from her talented tongue, slip from her mouth. "Oh, sugar puss, you ain't seen anything yet!" She crawled on all fours between Molly's legs and again dove into the girl's wet, gaping, cum filled pussy, clamping her mouth down on the girl's well fucked cunt. Molly began to moan, quickly again at the edge of orgasm as my wife tongued her still aroused pussy.

Karen also wiggled her hips at me, spreading her legs to reveal her wet and open pussy...cunt cream glistening in her pink folds. I knelt behind my wife and joyfully rammed my cock home, making her sigh happily into Molly's pussy. After a couple of minutes of vigorous screwing, Karen turned and looked at me, her mouth and chin smeared with pussy juice and jism and growled, "Lover, you know what I want...give it to me!" She then returned to eating Molly's cunt.

I immediately complied with my wife's lustful command. I pulled my erect cock, now slick with pussy cream, from Karen's pussy and spread her ass cheeks wide, allowing her little brown eye to wink at me. I pressed the cream covered head of my cock to Karen's asshole and pushed forward. My wife yelped as my cock popped through her sphincter ring and then moaned, "Yessssss!" as I sank my hard prick into her poop chute. Karen's anal craving come sporadically, but I am always happy to assfuck my wife's tight back door.

The motel room began to feel like a Turkish sauna. Our bodies were generating a great deal of heat and the sexy sound of sweaty flesh slapping together filled the room as did the strong, pleasant smells of wet pussy and semen. Having come already, I settled in for a long, hard assfuck of my wife while she hungrily devoured young Molly's pussy, bringing her to orgasm again and again.

As I plowed Karen's tight, hot asshole, she would cry out occasionally as an anal orgasm overwhelmed her. I increased her pleasure by leaning over and playing with her body...one hand teasing, pulling and pinching her hard, swollen nipples and the other hand teasing her pussy, spreading her labia and fingering her twat and teasing her long clit that had come out to play some more. Her orgasms built in intensity until finally she pushed back against me...almost upright on her knees and screamed for me to cum as her sphincter clamped down around my cock and I exploded with another load of jism, giving my wife a sperm enema.

Karen's orgasm went on and on until she finally collapsed helpless before me, my cock still trapped in her asshole until finally her anal sphincter finally relaxed and I was able to ease my cock out.

As I slumped over next to my wife and kissed her gently...her grin telling me how pleased she was, Molly showing the vitality of youth rose up and kissing her way down Karen's back, surprised us both by spreading Karen's asscheeks, revealing her wide open butthole, my semen oozing slowly from it and asking, "May I, please?" Without waiting for an answer, the young woman pressed her face between my wife's ass cheeks and drilled her tongue into Karen's asshole and began to scoop out my semen and eating it with a pleased and slightly bewildered smile.

I enjoyed the nasty, erotic spectacle in front of me

Karen writhed and squirmed with pleasure as Molly speared her tongue into my wife's butt, eating my spunk and teasing Karen anally until she had licked Karen's asshole clean and had given my wife another sweet orgasm.

We all piled together and proceeded to sleep the rest of the morning away. I woke up with both my wife and young Molly lavishing me with a toe curling blowjob that culminated in me bathing both ladies' faces with a heavy spray of my semen and then watching them lick each other clean.

Over donuts, we learned a little about our little desk clerk. Molly, just shy of twenty years old, was from Iowa, attending the local university on a partial scholarship and by working various part-time jobs such as working as a late night motel clerk. Yes, she had been a cheerleader in high school, but quit her senior year over some scandal involving a teacher, a parent and another cheerleader. She was majoring in Business, but really viewed her major as finding the most fun sexually possible. As the afternoon passed by, she entertained us with her stories of having bagged six professors, (not counting her part time lover, a lesbian Literature professor), and many students of both genders in her two years at college. She grinned naughtily as she said, "I just love to fuck!"

While she took a shower, Karen climbed into my lap and said, "Let's adopt her!"

I allowed that it sounded good, but she probably already had a mom and dad. Karen replied, "Yeah, but I bet they wouldn't love her like we would!" We both laughed at the naughty connotations of that and then Karen said, "Let's invite her to the wedding tonight. I have a really cool idea."

My eyes widened as I quickly guessed what Karen had in mind and said, "Why not?"

Karen explained her plan to Molly who quickly agreed. Kissing us both, she agreed to return in time for us to attend the wedding. The groom was an old friend of mine from my college years, Chuck. He was a long time bachelor who was finally marrying at the ripe old age of forty. Chuck was always a little stiff and prudish, but falling in love with a Jamaican beauty fifteen years his junior was loosening him up somewhat.

We got ready for the wedding, me in a blue suit and Karen in a skin tight blue dress that displayed her body to best advantage. Molly returned right on time, wearing a lovely burgundy dress of a velvety material that molded itself to her beautiful body. Both Molly and my wife favored low cut, bare shoulder dresses that offered eye-opening views of their stupendous cleavage.

We arrived at the church about thirty minutes before the ceremony, plenty of time for Karen to send Molly off on her mission. Karen located the best man, Walter...another college buddy, who was already clued into the plan, and from the foyer of the church, Karen and I watched as Molly was let into a small antechamber where Chuck was spending his last minutes as an unmarried man alone. Karen squeezed my hand in excitement as we imagined the scene.

Imagine if you will with us. Chuck, a large, heavyset African-American, going bald, sitting alone with his thoughts in his very stylish tuxedo, minutes from his wedding vows, when in walks a beautiful blonde cheerleader in a skin tight dress. From her bosom, she produces a note which she silently hands to him. As he begins to read, she sinks to her knees and unzips his fly. Imagine her astonishment when she fishes out almost a foot of cockmeat (I saw it many times when we shared a dorm room way back when). Imagine his astonishment as this little blonde beauty begins to give him a blowjob. Imagine her amazement when he finally cums and cums and then cums some more! The blonde sucks Chuck dry, tucks him back in, zips him up, kisses him on the cheek and quietly leaves the room, never having said a word.

Oh, the note...it reads, "Congratulations, Chuck. Here's a little present to help take the edge off your first night of wedded bliss! Love, Jack & Karen.

About fifteen minutes after we watched Molly go into the antechamber, we watch her walk out, tight-lipped and smiling like the Madonna. Karen squeezes my hand and whispers, "I'll be back!" She meets Molly at the back of the sanctuary and they disappear to find an isolated spot. I close my eyes and imagine my wife and Molly kissing passionately, Molly opening her mouth so that Karen can drink Chuck's jism. I can see their lips becoming smeared with my old friend's semen...dripping onto their chins only to be licked up again.

Just before the wedding ceremony began, Karen, hand in hand with Molly returned to their seats. Both give me a quick kiss on the lips and I taste them as well as my old friend's seed. It is a beautiful ceremony and Karen dabs away tears as she always does at weddings.

It is an old game with us...the wedding present. In our ten years of marriage, we've attended maybe twenty-five or thirty weddings. Seventeen times, Karen has managed to get alone with the groom and give him a wedding day blowjob. Chuck would have been eighteen, but as she said while we were getting dressed for the wedding, "I'm sure Chuck will appreciate the college slut blowjob and I'm sure there will be other opportunities to taste his big ol' thing!"

The reception was fun as well. Lots of raucous music and celebration. When we went through the receiving line, all three of us received an enthusiastic bear hug from the groom. After dancing with Chuck during the reception and feeling his donkey dick in his pants, Karen returned to our table a little wide-eyed and whispered, "We have got to have Chuck and his wife out for a long visit, honey!" From dancing with his slender bride and the way she ground her pelvis against my thigh, I could imagine nothing finer.

We drank the toasts, threw the rice and finally, my wife and I retired to our hotel with our little college girl in tow. We spent most of the night testing our stamina and by dawn's early light, my cock was limp from coming several times (thank God for Viagra!). I came twice in each woman's pussy and once in each woman's ass. Molly had the tightest ass I've ever had the pleasure of fucking and admirable control of her sphincter muscles as well. I had the pleasure of watching Karen and Molly become absolute drunk on Sapphic love, using their tongues, fingers and in a finale that had both women screaming as they fist-fucked each other to furious orgasms that left both nearly unconscious.

We left a weary and bow-legged Molly in the parking lot of the motel when we finally started for home. Our departure was long in occurring as we both soul-kissed the college girl for long minutes. "If I had a daughter, I hope she'd be just like you," Karen told Molly before we left.

Molly grinned happily and said, "If I had a Mom and Dad like you, I'd been the most incestuous gal on Earth." We hugged one final time, exchanged addresses, phone numbers and e-mails. We told Molly she was always welcomed in our home and promised to look her up the next time we came through town. I aimed the SUV for home, a smile on my lips through the long drive...reliving the sweet times with a motel clerk named Molly and wondering what new adventures are in our future.

The End...for now.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,476 Followers
12