All Comments on 'Jack and Stella Pt. 01'

by I_Am_No_One

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Wish I had a first date like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please more!

Due to such a story, I get totally hooked on the theme of F/d. Great Plot, thank you, please more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stop saying 'begins'!

Well written apart from the constant use of 'begins'. Your not the only one who does it but it gets really, really annoying.

I_Am_No_OneI_Am_No_Onealmost 5 years agoAuthor
In Response to Comments

In response to the 'anonymous user' who titled their comment: "Stop saying 'begins'!", you are completely right! I didn't even notice how often the word was used until you pointed it out. I can't edit my story on here, but I have reduced its use by >50% in the original document and will be updating my Amazon publication accordingly.

Your feedback is always appreciated!

To anyone who is a fan of my work, please follow me on Twitter: @Bjorn_Madsen, or contribute to my Patreon account (Björn Madsen).

Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Well done! Do you have her phone number/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice premise

Good beginning. But the fucking happened too fast. There could have been much more teasing before insertion. And what about her breasts? Nothing? Why not? The sight of them? The feel of them? The taste of them? Having them wrapped around his cock for a while?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Am_No_One@I_Am_No_One
Hello all! Due to the success of my stories on Literotica, I'm now switching platforms. You'll find edited/updates versions of my stories on Amazon, all free to read via Amazon Kindle. Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with my new stories. You can find me @Bjorn_Madsen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES