All Comments on 'Jack and the Beanstalk'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

Not a bad effort, just extremely predictable. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Moovalous!

Loved it, made me see the antics of the cow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Hoot

Thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a great sense of humour and an ability to portray the ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, hot and funny!

What I found really interesting is that when the boy is fucking his mother he discovers that "she didn't want gentle, she was lifting her ass towards me as I pulled out, unable to wait for my next push forward and with the realization of this my thrusts became quicker, harder, more animal-like." See, that's the thing with plenty of mature women. What they're looking for is an aggressive male, sure of himself, looking out for his own pleasure, ready, willing and very able to take control. They won't find it in their hubbies or tired out men their own age, so more and more of them turn to the big strong young male of the family--their own son. Their kid is a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit, and he's constantly on the prowl for a warm welcoming female hole to blow his balls into. Like, well, like the hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. When he gets his fat young cock up the cunt of all his boyish dreams up to his balls, he goes to town. He's not just animal-like, he is an animal. He tears his mother's cunt to shreds in a hot incestuous power fuck to end all fucks, as mom has one convulsive cum after another. We'll never know how many moms spread their thighs for their darling baby boys, but you can bet that sex-savvy mothers, who know what fucking is all about, do it every fucking chance they get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant as always

Be wary of comma splices, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again . . .

. . . your marvelous humor adds so much to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The String Continues

There are few people I give 5 stars to and that's not very often but I've given you 5 stars for every story of yours that I've read so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous