All Comments on 'Jack of All'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

Your stories are too short, the details are too skimpy. You need to flesh out these characters and plot and REALLY write a story. You're wasting your talent if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Au Contrare

I totally disagree with the advice the previous commenter has given here. The strength of this writer, as others have posted as well, is in his brevity--his ability to create whole worlds and scenarios in a leanness of expression and sharpness of description (not to mention the wide variety he provides us) and to be blazing hot in the process. This writer shows us the difference between a polished, professional storyteller and the amateur. He shouldn't change a thing in his delivery of a story. Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree ...

This should / could have been pared down ... more meat, less fat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not an editor

I am not an editor nor a literary critic. I just know what I like to read. I have bookmarked your work and read them when I get a chance. If as now I see a new one, I'm on it.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot!

I love your writing. Brevity is fine. The only thing that I would have edited is that Jack Daniels is bourbon, not scotch. But this tale has been posted for eight years now and no one has complained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...