Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

"Ooh, look at this," Jackie said and pointed to a bright yellow dress.

"Uh huh," Charlie agreed and felt the material.

"Hi!" the sales girl said cheerfully.

"Hi," Jackie said in return. "I'm looking for a dress; he's taking me out."

"Look at this," the sales girl said and pulled out a green dress. "Shows off your beautiful skin tone, and look..."

Kay put it next to Charlie's tie.

"It matches," she said.

"That does look kind of nice," Jackie agreed. "But what about this one?"

"That is nice, and you can get away with that," the sales girl agreed as Jackie held up the bright yellow dress. "But in that, people will be looking at the dress, not you."

Charlie was very thankful for the sales girl; he'd thought the yellow dress was a little too flashy.

----

Angela and Robin followed the large woman and her two large kids and made disparaging remarks behind her back, just loud enough for her to hear. Every time she turned to glare at them, they were busy 'looking' at a display.

Every now and then, Robin would look down the wide corridor toward the store her father and that black woman had gone into.

----

"The panties go on the outside of the garter belt," Kay whispered loudly to Jackie.

"Oh," Jackie said, then paused. "Why?"

"In case you have to tinkle," Kay whispered. "You don't want to have to undo the clips, pull your panties down, then pull them back up, and redo all the clips. If they're on the outside, you can just pull them down, do your business, and pull them back up."

"Thanks!" Jackie laughed and unashamedly fixed her garters right in front of Kay.

"That looks great," Charlie agreed as Jackie modeled the green dress for him.

"Can I wear it out?" Jackie excitedly asked Kay.

"Honey, it's yours, you can do whatever you want to," Kay agreed and took Charlie's American Express card.

"We need to get you some shoes, too," Charlie mused.

"Oh yeah!" Jackie agreed.

"If it don't work out for you two, you know where I work," Kay joked.

"Uh uh!" Jackie laughed and hugged Charlie tightly. "He's mine!"

----

Robin and Angela loitered in the arcade. She listlessly hit the flipper buttons on the pinball machine, not really paying attention to what she was doing.

Three boys were checking her out, though, so she put a little more wiggle into her actions and groaned good-naturedly when she lost the ball.

"Damn, Robin, you're pretty good at this," Angela said and quickly bobbled and lost the ball.

"Yeah, you're pretty good at this," the tallest of the three boys agreed. "Bet I can beat you."

"Bet you a six pack," Robin agreed.

"A six pack?" the boy snorted. "Shit, I got something better than that!"

Angela's eyes opened wide when the boy showed them a couple of marijuana joints. Robin's eyes opened wide in desire.

"You're on," she said and dropped a quarter into the slot.

----

Butch didn't blink an eye as the black woman and white man came into the store. She looked at the front display at the boots he'd just finished arranging and he walked over, already mentally measuring her foot.

Actually, I do have a sandal in green leather," he pointed and Jackie wrinkled her nose at it.

"How about a tan, then?" Butch offered. "That would go with other clothes as well.

He pulled the stool over and put her foot on the metal measuring stick. He smiled as she gasped from the contact of the cold metal.

"A little cold," he agreed.

He smiled to himself; he'd guessed eight and a half and he was right, as usual.

----

Angela was extremely nervous as Robin and the boy sat in the back seat of her car and shared the joint. She looked around, just knowing that a cop would be able to spot them. Her mom would kill her if she got arrested for letting her friend smoke a joint in her car.

----

"Okay, where we going?" Jackie asked as she walked alongside Charlie.

The new sandals, WITH THEIR SIX INCH SOLES put her a little closer to his height, but he still had three inches on her.

"You like Ruth's Chris Steak House?" he asked her.

"Ooh, you kidding me?" she asked.

"No, I'm not kidding you; I really like that place," he said and unlocked her car door for her.

----

Robin gave him five dollars and he gave her a joint. She grimaced and pushed him away when he tried to kiss her, though. He turned her off; he smelled funny and his hair was oily looking.

Chapter 7

Keith smiled warmly as he greeted Mr. McCall. The many times the lawyer and his girlfriend had dined at Ruth's Chris, he'd been a very generous tipper. Secretly, Keith was delighted to see Mr. McCall with anyone but the condescending and demanding Melanie.

"Hello Mr. McCall, how wonderful to see you tonight!" he said and pulled out the chair for Jackie to sit.

"Keith, I'd like for you to meet Jackie Washington," Charlie said and Keith bowed to her.

"A real pleasure to meet you ma'am," he said. "Would you care to start with some wine tonight ma'am?"

Melanie was livid as they made her and Thomas wait. Whenever she'd come with Charles, they'd been seated immediately. Finally the maitre'd motioned to her and showed her and Thomas to a small table.

She looked up and felt her blood begin to boil; Charles sat at another table, with a black woman. Keith, that little sycophant, was spawning all over that, that, woman. When he turned around, Melanie forced herself to smile at Keith, who looked at her blankly.

"Good God Almighty," Thomas whistled at the prices on the menu.

----

Loretta looked on in amusement as Robin devoured her TV dinner and then made quick work of a large bag of corn chips.

"You're going to get fat," she commented.

Robin glared at her for a moment then shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat the corn chips.

----

Melanie could hardly taste her steak, so incensed was she at the less than stellar service she was receiving. Meanwhile, Thomas kept commenting on the expense of the food; what did he care? He wasn't paying for it, the developer was.

And Charles and that, that black girl were getting the full treatment. And that girl kept touching him, his hand, and his arm. He kept laughing and smiling.

"Just think how happy your wife will be, you pick her up at the airport and tell her, 'hey Honey, I found us the perfect place to live,' Melanie said, and lightly brushed her hand over his fat little cock.

"I don't know," Thomas said and stuffed another piece of his steak into his fat mouth.

"Two bedrooms, two full baths," Melanie went on, lightly stroking his cock through his slacks.

"I don't know, my wife might not like the carpet, you know?" he said.

"That's true, she might not," Melanie said and stopped touching him.

----

"That was wonderful," Jackie, murmured as they waited for the Mercedes-Benz to be brought around by the valet. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Charlie said and kissed the top of her head. "I really enjoyed myself."

Melanie wanted to walk right up to that black hussy and scratch her eyes out. Thomas fumbled around, looking for the claim check for his Cadillac.

Melanie's eyes opened wide as she saw Charles' new Mercedes-Benz and saw that no-good gutter tramp get into what should have been 'her' seat. She made eye contact with Charles as he prepared to get into the driver's seat and felt the bile rise up as he smiled at her, then got into the car and drove off.

"That was your old girlfriend?" Jackie asked and looked at the bleached blonde. "She's pretty."

"Yeah, she is," Charlie, agreed. "But you, you're beautiful."

"Where you taking me now?" Jackie asked and put her hand on his leg.

"Where you want to go?" he asked her. "What time you got to be at work tomorrow?"

"I don't. Day off," she said and traced up and down his leg. "So where you taking me?"

"Keep that up and I'll take you right to my place," He warned.

"Okay, Charlie," she agreed and did not stop tracing her hand on his leg.

----

Melanie took Thomas back to the last condominium they'd looked at. Getting on her knees had never been a problem for her, not when there was an eighteen hundred dollar commission to be had.

He brayed loudly and shot his load into her mouth. She held it and quickly scampered to the half bath in the hallway. She spit the foul semen into the sink and turned on the tap. Nothing. She tried the hot water tap, but still no water. She stomped her foot in impatience; she hated the taste of semen.

"Come on," she shrilly demanded. "I saw a Time Saver up the street; I need a drink."

Thomas laid on the floor, his limp cock still hanging out of his open zipper.

"Come on," she demanded and nudged him with her foot.

Chapter 8

Charlie hit the 'On' button of his stereo system and Jackie whooped aloud as 'Me and Mrs. Jones' came pouring out of the speakers.

"You know what you wrote on that card?" she asked him as they swayed in time to the music.

"What card, oh, with the flowers?" he asked her.

"Yeah, with the flowers," she agreed.

"Yeah, I remember," he said.

"Did you mean it?" she asked him, looking up into his eyes.

"That's what the card says, doesn't it?" he asked her.

"Uh uh, don't go being no lawyer on me," she demanded.

"But I am a lawyer," he laughed.

"No you ain't, not right here, right now," she demanded.

"Then what am I?" he asked her, amusement evident.

"You my man," she insisted.

"Yes, yes I am," he said. "And yes, I meant it."

"I love you too, Charlie," she said and kissed him.

----

Melanie fished his car keys out of his pocket, after zipping up his fly. She drove the car to the Time Saver convenience store and bought a soda, angering the clerk somewhat by drinking half of it before reaching the counter.

She then went outside to the pay phone and called the operator and explained the situation. She finished the soda, and then drove back to the condominium to wait for the police and the ambulance.

----

Jackie moaned as he took her dress off and nibbled on her shoulder.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear, then lightly nipped her earlobe.

She reached behind herself to unsnap the bra but he stopped her.

"Let me," he asked and she moaned again as he continued to kiss her exposed flesh.

When he finally did unhook her bra, her nipples were throbbing with anticipation. Charlie was a very oral lover, kissing and sucking and nipping at her sensitive skin.

"Oh damn!" she cried out as an orgasm rippled through her when his hot mouth sucked in one of her nipples.

She lightly pushed him away averter he'd sucked and tongued her nipples to the point of over stimulation. She pulled him up to his feet, kissed him hotly, and then unzipped his trousers.

"I want to taste your come," she whispered, and sank to her knees.

She didn't have long to wait; she'd just put the tip of his cock into her mouth and he grunted.

"Oh yes!" she laughed, happy to be able to make him lose control that easily.

"God, leave those on," he begged as she began to unclip the stockings.

----

The police officer smirked at the very nervous Melanie.

"Any idea whose joy juice that is in the sink?" he asked and she glared pure hatred at him.

One of the ambulance attendants whispered something to the police officer and he nodded his head and laughed out loud.

"Seems our victim here somehow managed to get some lipstick on his tally whacker, any idea how that got there?" he asked her.

"Me, all right?" she snapped. "I was sucking his cock and he dropped dead, all right?"

"Be a damn shame if that got out, wouldn't it?" he said with a knowing smirk on his face.

----

Charlie knew he wouldn't last long; her pussy was hot, wet, and tight. She screamed aloud in orgasm and locked her thighs around his waist. He stiffened, grunted, and spewed hotly into her clutching pussy.

"Oh, mother fucker, you are so good," she crooned as she came down from her sexual high.

"Love you," he admitted and kissed her again And again.

"Really?" she asked and laughed out loud in happiness and clutched him tightly.

----

Melanie sat in the back of the police car and seethed in rage. The arrogant police officer had refused to stop at the Time Saver so she could buy another soda; she'd been forced to swallow his disgusting semen.

"He was married, right?" he asked as he pulled up in front of her small house.

"Yes, that's right," she said and waited for him to get out and open her car door; there were no handles in the back seat.

"Hate to have to tell his wife how he died, huh?" the police officer said and looked in the rear view mirror at her.

"Fine," she sighed.

"How's that pussy of yours?" the police officer asked. "Up for fun and games?"

----

Charlie pulled the comforter over Jackie and quietly got out of bed. He relieved himself in the toilet and had to smile at his rumpled looking reflection in the bathroom mirror.

He walked to the front door of the apartment and checked that it was locked. The message light on his answering machine blinked twice and he hit the message button.

"A n*gger?" Robin's voice screeched at full volume. "Daddy, a n*gger? How could you?"

"She's not an n*gger, young lady," Charlie muttered.

"Yes I am," Jackie said and a sob caught in her throat. "That's all some people see and that's all they'll ever see."

"No, no, no," he hastened and tried to hug her.

"No!" she screamed and slapped at him.

He was bigger and easily pinned her arms down and picked her up. He carried the sobbing girl back to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

"Let me go, Charlie," she sobbed. "Just take me home."

"No, you are home," he told her. "This is your home too. From now on, this is your home too."

****

Charlie sat on the couch and looked at the photo album. Jackie brought his gin and tonic to him and sat down next to him.

"You were such a beautiful bride," he said and pointed to her picture, resplendent in a full white gown.

"And you were a pretty handsome groom," she said and looked at the pictures with him.

He pointed to the picture of Serena, looking absolutely plastered, making a toast with her champagne glass. He had to admit, whit the girl's long red hair, the lavender maid of honor dress looked good on her.

"She's due any day now, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, and still as big around as a pencil," she laughed.

"He's a good man," Charlie acknowledged as the next picture showed Serena and Chad dancing.

He flipped the page and smiled as the picture showed his bet man, Gary, tooting the bride and groom. Gary looked just at home in the tuxedo as he did in his leather jacket. He had surprised Charlie by getting his long blonde hair cut for the wedding.

"Their wedding is in three months," Jackie needlessly reminded him.

"Yeah, I know, and then she's going to want time off for having babies," he said and looked at the picture of Gary and Katherine, faces frozen in a shared laugh.

He had to smile; there was a picture of Robin, scowling angrily at the photographer. Then he frowned; there was a picture of Robin passed out, her head on the table.

"When's Robin bringing the kids back?" Charlie asked.

"Too soon for THAT," Jackie laughed.

"But not too soon for..." she said and unzipped his jeans.

It didn't take long at all; he was spurting hotly down her throat in mere seconds.

----

Robin parked the sedan and gave Chuck, Charlie Junior the package of ketchup. She took her medallions from him and put them back in the cup holder of the console. There were three of them, for her first, second, and third year of sobriety. Beatrice noisily sucked her chocolate shake and waited for Sissy to get her cheeseburger out.

Robin made sure that Chuck had his burger after picking his pickles off of it and took a big bite of her Quarter Pounder. She watched a woman walk in front of the car and frowned. She knew the woman vaguely, but couldn't place her.

"Robin? Robin McCall, that you?" Melanie shrilly called out, false cheerfulness on full throttle.

"Uh, yeah, yeah it's me," Robin agreed.

"Hi!" Melanie said. "It's me! Melanie Richards! I used to..."

"Oh yes, yes," Robin laughed, grateful it wasn't some late night drunken binge partner popping up.

She'd had a few of those brushes and it was always so embarrassing when she thought back to how promiscuous she'd been.

"All they needed was a joint, or some coke, a bottle and I'd fuck them," she admitted at an A.A. meeting. "Hell, it didn't matter what color or what sex, just as long as you had what I wanted, I had what you wanted."

"How have you been?" Melanie went on and looked at the two children in the car.

"Sissy got me French fries," Chuck happily told the woman.

"Sis..." Melanie started to say.

"Melanie, this is my sister, Beatrice," Robin said and pointed to the five-year-old girl, "and my brother Chuck."

"Your what?" Melanie screeched, mouth open in shock.

"My sister, Beatrice," Robin began to say.

"You mean to tell me your father married that n*gger?" Melanie asked.

"No, he did not," Robin, said as coldly as she could. "He married a very beautiful and loving woman that happens to be black."

"Uh huh," Melanie sneered.

"And if I ever hear you say that word again, I will beat the fuck out of you, you hear me, you wrinkled up old cunt?" Robin said through gritted teeth.

----

She had resented her father marrying a black woman and resented having to go to the wedding at all. Time and alcohol did nothing to dim her antagonism until the day of Beatrice's birth.

For whatever reason, Jackie had asked her father to go get her. Charlie drove like a madman and daughter and father scrambled into their scrub suits. Robin watched in fascination as Jackie sweated, cried, groaned, and smiled and laughed through the pain.

Then Jackie grabbed Robin's hand tightly and whispered, "You going to be a big sister!"

It hit her like a ton of bricks; this was going to be her brother or sister, a part of her.

----

Robin came to in a hospital gurney, her clothes ripped and bloody. Her body was bruised and ached all over. Except her left leg. She couldn't feel her left leg.

"You're lucky to be alive," a nurse said to her. "They had to cut the car in half to get you out."

"Where's my leg?" Robin screamed in horror.

The list of charges against her stretched on and on as the prosecutor read them off and Robin looked up at her father from her wheelchair and said, "Let them have me Daddy. Let me go to jail. I just can't go on like this any more."

The judge gave her two choices, voluntary confinement to a treatment center and halfway house, followed by two years probation, or three years behind bars.

----

Both Beatrice and Chuck insisted that Sissy carry them and she good-naturedly groaned as she lugged the two in. Jackie and she kissed lightly as Jackie took Chuck off of Robin's hands and Beatrice whined at being put down.

"God, Daddy, please throw that picture away!" Robin screamed as Charlie laughingly showed her the photograph of her scowling.

"Uh uh," he laughed. "That's what I'm going to look like at your wedding."

"Daddy, no one's even asked me yet," Robin reminded him. "They see the fake leg and run screaming."

"One day, one day," Jackie said. "Your prince will come along."

The End.