Jackie and Jill'in it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

Once again, I was speechless. Not only had we been caught, literally with our proverbial pants down, but now my very own Aunt Jackie was praising my talent and ability to get her own daughter off with my mouth and tongue.

"Just one word of caution, don't let it get in the way of your relationship with one another either, if you decide to continue these explorations together, then be careful about it. Some might not look on it the way you and I do, or the way Jill might. And just so you know, she's very much aware that I do know about it too. We talked about it in length before you joined us this morning."

"You did?"

"Of course we did. Hell Brian, I don't mind telling you that I got horny as hell thinking about it myself last night."

"You did?" I heard myself repeating myself.

"Damn straight, came twice once before you went to the bathroom, and then again just after you went back to your own room. Have a fun little toy I enjoy using that produces the most exquisite little orgasms, though not half as exquisite as the one you obviously gave Jill."

"Fuck me..." I moaned in disbelief.

"Maybe later...right now I want to finish reading the paper," My Aunt said.

#

I spent the better part of the day actually trying to avoid my Aunt Jackie. Not that I was ashamed or embarrassed by anything, though I probably was, but I was mostly confused. Finally, having enough of it, she cornered me in the hallway.

"O.k., enough's enough Brian, you come with me." The next thing I knew, we were sitting in her bedroom on the bed. "Listen Brian, like we spoke about this morning, I'm not going to be all weirded out about the two of you curiously enjoying one another or fooling around, provided you take precautions. Now, that being said, the other thing is this, you should know me well enough by now to know that I would never...ever...force you or anyone else into doing anything they didn't want to do, and I sure as hell wouldn't do something behind my daughter's back either. When she and I spoke this morning, I confessed to her, and told her that I envied her for what she finally got to experience with you. It's been a very long time since I've even been with a man, believe that or not, and longer still since I've had a man go down on me the way you did on Jill. So...do we understand one another?" she asked seriously.

I merely nodded my head.

"Good, then that's settled. Like I said, I don't have any problems with the two of you doing whatever it is you feel like doing together, but I'm also not going to hide the fact that that arouses me as well. I won't act on it...because I don't want it causing either of you any problems, but I'm not hiding that fact from either one of you. So, are we clear here now?" she stated.

"Yes Aunt Jack...we are." She smiled then, hugged me to her, and then kissed me no differently than she always had.

"O.K., now go busy yourself until dinnertime. I need to get myself off a couple of times between now and then."

I laughed at that nervously, thinking she was just fucking around with me until she actually reached inside her nightstand and pulled out the vibrating toy I'd heard her actually using the night before. She turned and saw that I was still standing there.

"Well? You going to watch me or go do what I told you to do?"

I closed the door to her room...reluctantly.

#

Nearly an entire week had gone by without any further discussions, bumping into's that resulted in anything other than an "excuse me". By Friday, I was beginning to think that everything that had happened or been said was nothing more than a figment of my imagination. Finally I had had it, if Jill was upset with me, I wanted to hear it and know why.

The opportunity came when I went downstairs carrying a load of laundry to do, she was in the washroom preparing to do the same thing.

"I'm doing whites," she said if you've got anything you want to add.

"I do, but I also think we need to talk."

"About what?"

"You know what Jill, it seems like everyone's doing their level best to not talk to me, or talk about it," I stated staring into her eyes.

"I know," she said finally lowering her head. "I've had a lot to think about, especially after talking to mom about it."

"Well I spoke with her too, and she told me she wasn't upset or mad about anything that happened."

"No, she isn't mad, that's not got anything to do with any of this," Jill said jumping up to sit on top of the washing machine. "What's been bothering me is that she was right about something."

"And that was?"

"That you're my cousin, just as she is your Aunt, there is no difference in that with regards to our relationship."

"I'm not following you," I told her. "Explain it to me."

Jill sighed, "Let me try this another way then. I enjoyed the other night with you, and admittedly I've been thinking about it a lot. And you know what I mean when I say that," she actually grinned. "But...I have no right to lay some claim on you especially since you are my cousin and not my boyfriend. The reality is, being that we are cousins, anything outside of that isn't going to go anywhere, any more than it would or wouldn't with mom either."

I was still confused. "So you've decided that it's just easier to forget everything that happened and go back to the way it was before all that happened and just pretend none of it did?"

"No...I'm not saying that at all Brian, what I'm saying is, that I don't have any claims on you, and if you decide you want to spend some time with mom too, then that's ok with me."

I was stunned and just stood there staring at her. "Am I hearing you right? You're telling me that it's ok if your mom and I, my Aunt...get it on?"

"It's only fair," Jill said nodding her head. "You and I both know that ever since she saw the two of us that it's something she's been thinking about too, she just hasn't acted on it because of my feelings as well as yours. So what I'm telling you is this, if you decide to do anything, I'm ok with it and won't get all weirded out about it. Nor should I. But I also don't want to run around hiding that we are from her either, and I don't want her feelings to be hurt if we continue to do so."

I seriously hadn't considered exploring that possibility any more than a passing thought. Not that my Aunt wasn't attractive, she most certainly was. But like I said, she reminded me of my own mother for one thing, and for another, I wasn't sure that being sexually involved with two women in the same house wouldn't cause more problems in the long run than the excitement of being with both of them would be worth.

"Anyway...what I've decided is this," she said reaching down and once again pulling her tee-shirt up and over her head. "It's up to you to decide, not me. I'm ok with it if you are. As I'm obviously ok, and still very interested in exploring a few new horizons with you if you're interested."

I was staring at her beautiful boobs once again which she'd just revealed to me.

"So, as long as we're both here, and if you're not too terribly busy at the moment, I was kind of wondering if you wouldn't mind doing that thing with your tongue again to me."

Though Jill sat, she quickly pulled down the flannel shorts she was wearing, slipping those off along with her tiny little thong. "It won't take long," she grinned suggestively, "I've been horny as hell all week long now!"

I started to move towards her, but Jill suddenly closed her legs, "Just remember Brian, I'm not going to hide anything or pretend that we aren't enjoying one another, if you start to feel guilty about that, or if mom knowing we are makes you uncomfortable, then you need to deal with it, and that means if we need to stop doing what we're about to do here, then it stops once and for all. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I told her shaking my head in wonder, and wondering as I did what I was really getting myself into. Jill once again opened her legs to me.

"You might as well take off your clothes," she told me. "They need to be washed anyway."

Moments later I was standing naked before her, leaning over the washing machine where she still sat, legs bent at the knee, her sweet succulent looking pussy staring me in the face and began licking it just as the washer went into the spin cycle.

"Hmm, that's interesting," she giggled as my tongue began doing a spin cycle of it's own upon her clit.

"Isn't it though?" I mouthed against her still lapping at her hard little clitty.

"You know you're driving me crazy here," She said several minutes later.

I had felt it every time she'd gotten close to having an orgasm, and had backed off, teasing her, reaching up to caress and fondle those firm hard tits of hers, and then going back to licking and sucking her pussy. Feeling her once again on or near the edge, I again backed away, but this time she wasn't about to let me stop, though she pushed forward, jumping down off the washer, turning and leaning over it when she did.

"Fuck me...fuck me now, and fuck me hard!" She demanded.

As wet and slick as she was, my prick slid inside her in the blink of an eye, surprising the two of us simultaneously with the deliciously erotic sensation that filled her cunt, and grasped my prick with those first sweet slow lunges in and out of her as we stood there together.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out, fucking back towards me until the frenzy of our coupling became a blur. True to what she had told me, and perhaps because of what I'd been doing to her prior to this, Jill cried out with a suddenness that surprised us both as she came. The sweetness of her orgasm washed over me, sensitizing my prick even more than she'd already been doing. The moment I felt my own orgasms approach, I immediately withdrew my cock from that hot warm slippery fuck-tunnel and mashed it against her ass. She knew in my doing that, that my own climax was nearly upon me. Reaching back with her hand, she grabbed it, rubbing it against herself as I began pumping out ribbon after ribbon of hot sticky sperm that cascaded like a fountain all over her back and ass.

We stood there for long moments afterwards trying to catch our breath. Jill turned at that moment and kissed me, warmly and passionately, like lovers, certainly not like cousins or even friends.

"Like I said Brian, now it's up to you if we continue doing this or not." And with that, she turned and walked naked back down the hallway to wards her room, leaving me to stand there looking at her cute sweet ass as she walked away.

"Damn," was all I could stand there saying. "Damn."

#

On Saturday I had finished up fairly early arriving home in the afternoon. I knew Jill would be at work and thought it best to have another chat with my Aunt. Though Jill and I hadn't done anything else since our encounter in the washroom, I had also made up my mind not to do anything more until I had had a real chat with my Aunt about the way things truly stood with her regarding it. If she had changed her mind, or would look differently on me because of it, then I wasn't about to screw up my relationship with her any more than I already had.

As I approached the door to my bedroom, I could hear the bath water being run in the bathroom. Stopping by the door, I knocked and then spoke. "Aunt Jack? When you're out, would you mind if we spoke?" I heard her turning off the running water.

"Why don't you just come in and we can talk now?" she called out. "It's not locked."

I turned the doorknob and stepped into the bathroom. Aunt Jackie was comfortably soaking in the tub, facing me as I entered. She made no effort to cover herself beyond the layer of clear water that surrounded her, though I made some effort in not looking directly either as I took a seat on the toilet sitting next to her.

"So what's up?" she asked though I am fairly sure she already knew what was on my mind.

"Well for starters Aunt Jack, let me just say that you are my family, my only family, and I love you and Jill both very much." She smiled at that.

"Well thank you Brian, and you know that we both love you too," she said unnecessarily.

"Yes, I know, and that's sorta why I'm even here. I don't want to fuck that up," I said boldly, not sure if my use of profanity would surprise her as I had always been a little careful about speaking that way around her. She didn't even flinch however when I said that.

"Why do you think that it would?" she asked sitting up slightly, which caused her magnificent breasts to surface above the water slightly more than they already had been. Though I quickly averted my eyes, I was still very much aware of them as she sat there waiting for me to continue.

"Because this really is my home, and you are my family now, and I don't want to risk having you being mad or angry with me just because Jill and I had gotten caught up in things," I finally managed to say. She once again laughed at that, which eased my mind just a little.

"By way of getting caught up in things, you mean specifically fucking your cousin? My daughter?" She said looking directly at me.

"She already told you?" I stammered back.

"Of course she did," Jackie told me. "We made a promise to one another, and that was that neither one of us was going to hold any secrets or keep anything from one another. When I asked her if the two of you had managed to work through all the silence and tension that's been going on around here, she told me that you had, and that you'd even fucked down in the laundry room after working things out."

"Fuck..." I said simply groaning the word out. "Jill really wasn't kidding was she?" I thought to myself, but I heard my Aunt Jackie's laugh, once again reminding me of my language.

"That's what I said when she told me about it," my Aunt continued laughing. "Against the washing machine no less! I'm going to have to try that out myself, Jill said it felt wonderful, and I don't doubt that it did too!"

I had noticed that my Aunt had slipped her hand down between her legs, by the movement of the moments ago still water, it was obvious as to what she was now doing, and doing so unashamedly, still smiling towards me. I felt my erection grow almost immediately, and shifted uncomfortably as it did, mesmerized while sitting there watching my Aunt frigging herself beneath the water.

"I'd be more than happy to take care of that for you," she said simply, her gaze suddenly directed at the now obvious bulge in my jeans. "While taking care of myself," she added now letting me know in no uncertain terms that she was fingering herself while lying there in the tub. The next thing I knew, I was standing and slipping my jeans and underwear down around my ankles, stepping out of them. I watched as Aunt Jackie sat up in the tub, half kneeling as she beckoned me over towards her. Both breasts were now even more clearly revealed. Unlike Jill's only slightly smaller, somewhat perkier pointed tipped breasts, my Aunts were fuller, a bit more well-rounded with a sensual maturity of age that immediately excited and aroused me to an even higher level. I noticed that her areola were also larger, darker with two eraser sized nipples that were thick and well extended away from her breasts. Even as I felt her hand surround my stiff shaft, I reached down giving one of those sensitive little peaks a thumb roll with my fingers, causing my Aunt to mewl with renewed desire and need.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long now, it's not even funny," she told me, then she wrapped her lips around my prick and began sucking it like it's never been sucked before. My knees buckled, and if it hadn't been for the fact that I was still holding onto her breast, I might have gone down to the floor so sweet was the sensation. Looking down, she continued fingering herself, her hand busy between her legs as she held me with the other hand, licking and sucking my shaft that soon had me seeing stars. Fully aware of my impending orgasm, my Aunt drew me deeply inside her mouth, holding me there, sucking forcefully as the first hard-felt jettison of my cream began filling her mouth.

When I regained my senses, I stumbled back over to the toilet seat and sat down, watching my Aunt as she began draining the water, stepping out from the tub. Just as Jill was, my Aunt Jackie had obviously shaved her pussy too, her lips still full and swollen from her fingering as she stood there toweling herself off, suggestively licking her lips.

"Goodness, it's been a while since I've done that," she smiled wickedly. "I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy doing that." she added with an even wickeder smile.

At that moment she placed one leg on the edge of the tub in order to dry it, as she did, I fell to my knees in front of her, almost immediately I felt her hands dropping the towel, now placed firmly on top of my head as I began rolling her slightly larger sized clit around in my mouth, between my lips, gently sucking it as she stood there.

"Oh Brian!" she moaned lustily, "Oh...Brian!"

I soon added a finger to that moist slippery passage and sat there fingering my Aunt's quim all the while sucking and flicking that magnificent clit of hers with my tongue. I could feel the tremors of her delight as she involuntarily stood there bouncing somewhat, shaking as I seized control of her body and pleasured her in ways she hadn't felt in a very long time now. Even her orgasm when it came washed over her with an intensity she hadn't counted on, her pussy gushing with a clear fluid that threatened to drown me at first, though I swallowed furiously, lapping up the sweet nectar that spilled from that heavenly split. Faced drenched with her fluids, she pulled me up to my feet, kissing me, tasting of herself as she did so. Taking my hand in hers, we soon left the bathroom heading into her bedroom where we spent the rest of the early evening fucking one another in every conceivable way that was possible.

#

Things rapidly improved around the house after that. Everyone was laughing and talking once again, and my sex-life had suddenly taken on a whole new dimension, though I found myself somewhat shy in response to that whenever both of them were home at the same time. Only once had I succumbed to Jill's urgings as she gave me a much promised blow-job in her bedroom as a return favor to a nice oral tickling of her clit out on the patio earlier that day. I could hear Aunt Jackie sorting through some wash in the room next door, and nervously kept glancing towards the door to Jill's room, which wasn't locked of course, fully expecting my Aunt to poke her head in at any moment.

"Would you relax and enjoy this?" Jill stated with finality, "Or would you rather we try this a bit later?"

I don't know why it was. I mean I knew that they both knew what we were all doing, but for some reason, I continued to act like it was something I still needed to do without the other one knowing it was being done, until after the fact at least.

Both Jill as well as my Aunt assured me repeatedly that it was ok, and to quit worrying about it, but even though they'd assured me of that, I still did anyway.

#

A week later my Aunt Jackie informed me that we would have one of those rare Saturday nights home together, so she was planning a nice sit-down family dinner. I was really looking forward to that as I so enjoyed a really nice home-cooked meal. I'd gotten started really early so as to ensure that I got home early as well, doing so only to find a note waiting for me on the kitchen table when I entered the room. For a moment I thought perhaps they'd gone out for some reason, then remembered seeing my Aunt's car still in the drive.

"Brian, you know where we'll be if you're interested. It's time for all of us to openly acknowledge what we're doing and how we feel about it. So if you're interested and willing, then join us. We'll be waiting for you. Love, your Aunt Jackie."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers