Jackie and Jill'in it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

I noticed then a post script written in Jill's hand.

"P.S., please go upstairs and shower first, I know what you've been working with today." Love, your cousin Jill.

#

I think I hold the world record for taking the quickest, yet most thoroughest shower.

Only slightly apprehensive, I quickly dried myself off and jumped into my bathrobe, then made my way downstairs. Sure enough, I could hear gentle music coming from the den, as well as the flicker of lights and the scent of cinnamon filling the air. I wasn't sure what to expect when I entered the room, but it certainly wasn't what I then saw. Both women were entirely nude, I had actually half expected to see that, I mean after all. But what I hadn't expected to see was the two of them laying in the middle of the floor together, cunt to cunt, pressing themselves against one another in a scissors-like lock, one another's legs thrown over the others mashing and pressing against themselves in a slow titillating gyration as they lay there looking up towards me, smiles on their faces.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed the moment I entered the room. Surprised wasn't the most accurate word for it, shocked as well I am sure. They both lay there looking up at me, still smiling, though the smile was a mixture of wanton lustiness as well. It was my Aunt Jackie who finally spoke first.

"Just so you know, Jill and I discussed this a few days ago, we thought it would be the best way to eliminate and resolve this silly issue about doing things behind one another's backs, even though we all know what's going on."

I didn't speak, I was still too engrossed on seeing the two of them pressed together the way they were to find any words.

"Like I told you once before Brian, mom and I have never had any secrets, or hang-ups from one another, she was there when I first lost my virginity, she was there when Jim and I first started having sex, and in fact...she actually gave me my very first vibrator and showed me how to use it. Now...just so you also know, this is a first time for us, doing this."

"Wow..." I allowed myself to say, finally walking over and sitting down on the floor beside them.

"Shocked?" Jill asked.

"A little...yes," I replied.

"Yeah, well we probably surprised ourselves a little too," Jackie added. "We started out just laying here on the floor together, talking about how horny we both were, waiting for you and trying to decide how we'd both approach you this way."

"Yeah, and then I noticed mother's laying here stroking herself while we're talking, and I had to admit that I found that pretty damn arousing, so the next thing I know..."

"Jill's rubbing herself, while I am," Jackie jumped in, '"then I lifted my leg, like this," she said doing it.

"And then it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for me to do this," Jill added once again, and repositioned herself directly against her mother's cunt once again locking their legs over one another. "We sort of thought that when you came down stairs and saw us like this, that whatever doubts you had about the two of us being squeamish about any of this, would be resolved. So...are they?" She smiled.

"Are they ever!" I told them reaching out and placing a hand on either of them as they continued to fondly move against one another. Then I had an even better idea and repositioned myself. With two succulent juicy sounding pussies inches in front of me, I began licking and lapping at them both, sliding my tongue up and down one sweet furrow and then back up to the other one, taking my time to tickle-flick the two sweet, though differently sized clits with my tongue as I did.

I felt Jill's hand stroking one side of my neck and back while doing this, and Aunt Jackie's the other as I continued on pleasuring them in this fashion for quite some time.

"Our turn," My Aunt finally spoke after a while. Un-cunting themselves from one another, Jill then pushed me onto my back, slithering down my legs where Aunt Jackie had already gone. Seconds later I felt two pairs of hands, and two tongues exploring my shaft up and down, one side and then the other over and over again until I honestly thought I was going to explode. Eventually Jackie came up and lowered herself over my face once again where I breathed in the aroma of her sex, her heat and her passion, sucking her cunt with a decadence that was born on madness. Jill had climbed of course on my cock.

"And just so you know Brian? I'm on the pill, so you don't have to pull out when you cum, though I enjoyed feeling that when you did it last time," she added.

Now with my Aunt sitting on my face, my cousin happily astride my cock fucking herself slowly up and down as I lay there, I knew without any doubt that whatever reservations I might have once felt to have been completely evaporated away. If the two of them could be this comfortable together, especially really for the very first time, then I certainly could be as well.

I knew this first orgasm wasn't going to take long, I was far too aroused and excited too easily keep it from happening, especially under the circumstances.

Sensing my impending climax, as though on a prearranged cue or signal with one another, Jill hurriedly removed herself from my prick and proceeded to lap at it once again with her mouth. Facing the way she had been, Jackie merely leaned over joining her daughter as she quickly added her own tongue and lips to my pleasures. Feeling myself on the edge, I sat up slightly, needing...wanting to watch this, the two women I cared the most about in the whole world so lovingly caressing my prick as it began to swell even more than it was with the first hint of ecstasy's release on the doorstep.

"Give it to us Brian," Jill coaxed, "Give us your cream, let us share it with you, and with each other."

That's all it took, just hearing let alone feeling that.

I'd certainly been horny before, and I'd experienced some pretty intense orgasms because of it, but never...never anything like this. When I came, I thought the top of my head was going to come off, literally...both of them in fact. Not only did I see stars, but I thought I could actually reach out and touch them. As though in slow motion, I saw the first powerful streamer of my spunk skyrocket into the air followed by another, and then another, each more powerful than the last. Like raindrops, cumdrops began falling down upon them, splashing against faces, breasts, arms, hands and legs...everywhere. And all the while, the sound of their joined laughter, delighting in the onslaught of my rapture, my voluminous release as I continued squirting streamer after streamer of hot sticky joy juice all over them as well as myself.

Like in a dream, I lay there, the feel of soft tongues devouring my essence, licking from my body as well as their own the copious amount of fluid that had rained down on all of us. I sensed their soft withdrawal, my eyes finally prying themselves open, only to be met with delight as the two of them sat facing one another kissing, hands caressing and exploring one another's breasts, massaging in the last remnants and vestiges of my spending.

I couldn't move, didn't want to move as I lay there. Though drained, and for the moment temporarily satiated, just watching the two of them together was one of the most erotic, sensual sights I had ever seen before. So many obvious differences, yet similarities too existing between them. I watched as Jill eased her fingers down between her mother's legs, hearing the little catch in her voice as she moaned as her daughter's fingers so expertly began to twiddle playfully the hard extended nubbin of her mother's clit. Likewise, Jackie reached, slipping her own hand into her daughter's slick cavern and began stroking her, pinching her own tiny clitoris ever so delicately between her fingers, rolling it, teasing it and pulling it playfully over and over again until they both sat moaning, enjoying and delighting in the pleasures they were giving one another as I continue to lay there more than content to watch the sensual love being portrayed between the two of them.

Just watching them they way I was, I quickly discovered I was becoming aroused once again, not too surprised by that, but still amazed that I had done so, so quickly.

"Let me fuck you...both of you," I pleaded, "Simultaneously...now!"

As though able to read one another's minds, or that we'd done this or rehearsed it before, Jackie rolled over onto her back, Jill stretching out atop of her mother, presenting both of their sweet juicy pussies towards me as I crawled over to kneel between them both. I watched Jackie's hands reach up and around, cupping her daughter's firm young breasts, kneading them gently like dough as I positioned the head of my prick first at the opening of my Aunt's cunt before slipping inside her with one long, slow penetrating plunge of my prick into that rich satiny recess.

"Oh fuck!" Jackie moaned in a low deep guttural groan of delight. And then just as slowly as I had entered her, I withdrew easing my prick back out, the tip finally popping free with a slick sounding little "pop" as her pussy tried so desperately to keep it from doing so. As though guided by itself, I then eased myself in my cousin's slick tender cunt, feeling her lips surround, wrap, and greet my shaft as I slid home deeply inside that smooth tight passage.

With each stroke, each plunge of my cock into their fiery depths, becoming quicker, harder, faster until two cunts became one as I fucked them both simultaneously, together.

I don't know who began to climax first, it didn't matter as one triggered the other, but within moments they both were, each one clasping my driving prick, spasming joyfully, clenching and unclenching me over and over again as I continued to pummel both slickened cunts until they were spent, frothy with the juices of their pleasures dribbling from each, soaking one another as well as myself. Even as their own orgasms had reached fever pitch, I felt my own once again boil up from the deepest depths of my soul.

"Cum on us," Jill cried out in wild abandon, "Squirt it on each of us Brian...please!"

Only then did I pull out, and pull back, watching my prick explode as I fisted it, jacking off and out the second amazing discharge of fluid that splashed wickedly against each of them bathing red swollen lips and clits in a torrent of white milky juice that appeared more like cream over a desert of succulent strawberries.

Truly exhausted now, sweat pouring down off my body as I collapsed back onto my haunches, watching the girls as they quickly disengaged, then reengaging one another mouth to cunt, licking, seeking, searching and devouring one another in a renewed frenzy of lust and eroticism that had no parallel. Their cries of additional release met my ears as they cried out in yet again another climax of such intensity that I feared momentarily the neighbors might hear. And I watched for long moments afterwards as their moans slowed becoming whimpers of satisfied joy and pure unadulterated lingering pleasure.

"So...we're good yes?" Jill asked after what seemed like an eternity.

"More than," I replied weakly.

I heard my Aunt giggle then. "Fuck, I hope not, we're just getting started here tonight," she said seriously. "Though perhaps we really should start dinner and gather some energy before we continue this."

Suddenly I really was famished, and though I had had two amazing climaxes already, I knew damn well that even I was far from finished.

"Well then? Let's go get some nourishment and replenish some energy. I think we're all going to need it before the nights through here," Aunt Jack said with a wink.

#

We spent the rest of the night enjoying and pleasuring one another, sometimes just watching, sometimes participating, often recuperating and talking together in the most relaxed atmosphere I had ever known.

After that night, I didn't think it was possible to recreate the intensity, excitement or passion we'd all shared together, but we did, sometimes together, sometimes in pairs alone. It didn't matter any more after that, the freedom and joy of just being ourselves, enjoying one another whenever and however we pleased without fear of jealousy was beyond anything I could have ever possibly imagined.

Looking back now, I remember just one such instance of how comfortable and trusting we'd all become. It was a typical Friday night, Aunt Jackie was working late as usual, but had even commented earlier on during the day that she'd most likely be arriving home very late, and not to wait up for her or worry about dinner, so I hadn't. Likewise Jill too was working the late shift at the restaurant she now worked at and would be home even later.

As tired as I was myself, I went to bed early not expecting to see either of them until morning. It was nearing midnight when I awoke to the feel of soft lips engulfing me there in the darkness. As I lay there half in dream half in reality, I felt the silky softness of cunt slipping down over me, hardening me almost immediately. With the feel of her breasts now filling my hands, I suckled them both there in the darkness, enjoying my Aunt's pleasured mewls until we were both soon spent and lay down side by side sleeping together in one another's arms.

I thought I had barely fallen back to sleep when once again that same pleasured torment awakened me, the red glaring numbers on the clock showing it to be just after 2:00, my prick reawakened, slowly stiffening with each delicate little suck. Rolling over more fully onto my back only to bump into my Aunt who lay still sound asleep beside me, Jill now naked herself slipping into bed on top of me, my prick soon finding the heated warmth of her passage as she began rocking above me rhythmically in tune to the soft slow thrusts of my shaft so deeply inside her now. Aunt Jackie soon stirred, turning on her side to watch us, smiling, giving her daughters breasts an affectionate caress before slipping off once again back to sleep, that same dreamy smile on her face that I'd seen afterwards, after her climax and pleasure had helped slip her away back to sleep even then.

And so it continued for long afterwards, the joy of walking into the house, finding one or the other, or both available, wanting and in need as was I for much of the time that we lived there together. So often waking up on a Sunday morning, going outside to sit on the patio enjoying a cup of coffee when one or the other of them would come out to join me. Remembering how natural and normal it then felt, Jill kneeling beneath me sucking my dick as my Aunt finally awake, coming out with her paper and coffee, sitting there simply smiling, laughing at our horny youthfulness, then going about her morning routine as though we weren't even there, until perhaps she couldn't stand it any more, then joining us, or in some instances, we her.

But as in all things, lives change, as do situations. Jill had finally earned enough money to go away to college, with a little additional help and support from her mother and I. A few month's after that, my entering the service that soon kept me away for long periods of time though I made it back at least once a year usually around Christmas time, just as Jill did. Where we would once again renew our relationship as though it had never ended, never stopped.

In time, I met a woman whom I married, as did Jill with a man she had met in college. Once again our lives changed as we all knew they would. But we made a promise and a commitment for each other, one that we honor and enjoy to this very day. We as a family, the three of us, set aside one very special weekend just for ourselves, where we meet, renew and enjoy that very special intimacy together that reaffirms our love and commitment together that only the three of us could ever possibly understand.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers