Jackie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rotund girl said, "I am Mary and this is Sue. We are happy to meet you."

"You too, I am Jackie and this is Shannon." We shook their hands. I thought these girls are gay.

"There will be a separate locker for the staff. Only you girls, Bruce and I will have lockers in the member locker room." He stared at us and said, "Let me see. I dreamed about this last night."

Shannon and I both took our time removing our covers, giving a demur look. When we took the cover off we both gave our best modeling turn. Edward stood there speechless as did the kitchen staff.

Shannon and I waited, looked at each other but hands on hips and said, "Well!"

Edward came out of his staring trance, "I am speechless. Chef Arnoud, what is the word?"

"Magnifique."

"Yep that is the word. Girls thoughts?"

Mary said, "I think we are a different specie. You are the most beautiful people I have ever seen together."

"Which suit do you like best? Anyone."

"We can't decide," Shannon finally said. Chef Arnoud, Mary and Sue just shrugged.

"We may have to sell both. Ok girls get in your swim and some have breakfast. The kitchen is testing breakfast and lunch dishes until the opening. Give your feed back."

As Edward walked away I said, "See you at 11." He gave me a thumps up as we walked.

I headed to Edward's office just before 11. His office was larger than ours and down a hall passing the clerical staff office. The door was open and I heard him talking on the phone so I stood waiting for him to finish.

He was on the phone discussing what sounded like an investment opportunity. "Yes, it seems like that medication will get approval in about 4 weeks and I have it from 2 sources." There was a brief silence. "The company name is Solvent Pharmaceutical, symbol SOLP, and is trading at about a dollar. Consensus is it goes to $10 on the day the FDA decision is announced." Another brief silence. "Of yea I am all in on this one. Listen got to go I have a meeting." He hung up.

I stepped into his office wearing the red clingy knit from Anna's. My tits and ass were definitely accentuated by the dress.

"Did you hear that call?"

"I did, sorry, but I don't understand that stuff."

"That's OK but that kind of information can be valuable. Think about what you heard. Now let's look at you."

I stepped closer so he could get a good view. He took his finger and twilled. I gave him a slow 360. "My God, they may not let you leave the business luncheon. That is perfect. That is the image I want people to see. Anna did really good with the swim suits and that outfit."

"Thanks, she did. She said it would accent my assets. Did it?"

"It certainly did. Now come closer and let me see what is underneath."

I walked slowly to arm's length and raised my skirt to show him I was not wearing panties.

"That is one beautiful pussy. I love the small landing strip." He reached to rub the surface in the V of my pussy. "Spread you legs."

"Yes Mister Ed!" I said as I took a side step to let him rub the pussy lips. I was getting moist. Edward took both hands inside my thigh to spread the lips to get a good look. This was making me hot. His thumbs were rubbing above my slit. I was getting weak in the knees but held firm. I wanted him to fuck me right there and then without regard to meeting time.

Edward gave me a one quick finger into my wet pussy and I think he knew that was far as he could go without fucking me. He took his arm and wrapped it around my back side and cupped one ass cheek in his hand saying, "Do you like what Anna did?"

I had to take a minute to get my breath back. He was gingerly rubbing back and forth over my ass cheeks with his cupped hand. He would briefly spread the cheek as he touched my anus and around to the side. Even that was causing me sexual tension.

"Yes Mister Ed, I like the way Anna did my pussy. It is bald, smooth, and soft is not it?"

"It certainly is." My dress was up around my navel. "I think your stomach is getting flatter also." He took the hand not on my butt and rubbed around my navel. This felt so good. He took that hand away but kept rubbing one ass cheek and then the other.

"Now be confident when speaking to the groups. You look so good it almost does not matter what you say with men, but we have practiced enough to make the presentation persuasive. You have a good speaking voice." He thought for a minute but I don't think he wanted to stop what he was doing with my naughty bits. "Smile a lot. You have a great smile and laugh. Laugh even if what they say is not funny."

"Mister Ed, I really need to go."

"I know. You will be great." He slapped each ass cheek and said, "Go slay the dragon, my Dear Jackie!"

He finally dropped his hand from my ass. I walked to the door very slowly with my dress still at my waist so he could get a good view of my ass, put my hands on the door knob to open it, looked back over my shoulder and gave him my most provocative smile, pulled down my skirt, and left his office.

I went to the business luncheon which was in a downtown high end hotel. These were about 50 business people and just the demographics we thought were right. About 20% of the people were women executives. They allowed me 15 minutes to give my presentation and I hit that mark almost exactly. All the practice I had done with Edward and Shannon made it easier to accomplish. I was last on the agenda and after everyone was had eaten.

I finished about 1:30. There was a 15-minute comfort break and the moderator opened the floor to questions. Chairs had been provided on a slightly elevated podium for myself and the other speaker, who talked about new accounting techniques. When I crossed my legs I knew I had to be very careful. I made sure the skirt was pulled down before I sat. In spite of that I knew I was showing a lot of leg but thought my bald pussy was covered. The question and answers lasted an hour with the event scheduled to end at 3pm. The other speaker had gotten only a couple of questions that did not sound like English. I was really happy a lot of the questions came from the females. I thought success for the club depended on a good mix of male and female. And we needed a number of married swinger couples. I thought I had answered the questions well enough but I took Edward's advice to smile and laugh a lot.

We had to vacate the room but the moderator allowed me to get to the door and hand cards to people as they left. There was a large lobby for these meeting rooms which allowed me to hang around and talk about the club. Most of the discussion was how the club would operate. For a period of time it was men and too many of the questions were about my personal situation. Was I being hit on? Yes, I was.

But then 5 powerful looking women executives surrounded me. Their questions were much more on point about the club. They were very interested in the coed locker and the swinger nights we were planning. I explained that, "The coed shower is more about our being consistent in the principle about the club. If we claim to be a progressive open club, then why would we separate male from female?"

"Exactly," one of the executives said. She was likely my age and was very well dressed. "I like the idea that a woman can go to this sanctuary, have equal rights, let your hair down, and just have fun without judgment."

"Can I use that next time in my talk?" I laughed.

"My dear you can use anything I say. I like this. What do the rest of you think?" All 5 ladies shook their head yes.

"Then will I see you a week from Saturday?"

"I think I speak for us when I answer yes if our schedule allows. Is the number on the card yours?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good and thanks for a luncheon that was not boring. I thought I was going to fall asleep during the accounting speech. Anyway, you were very good my dear." They left.

One gentleman was left. He had been waiting patently. He asked, "How do you handle it if someone is married but does not want to include their wife."

"We do not judge," I answered. "That is between you and your wife. But the club is going to advertise and there would be no way to keep it secret if she finds out you are in the club."

"No my wife is ill and she wants me to find an outlet for my, huh, needs. Neither of us want a divorce and I want to support her during what will be the end of her life. This sounds like a way I can have that part of my life without as much risk and still stay true to my wife."

With tears in my eyes I hugged this man saying, "I lost my husband to cancer about a year ago and I understand what it is like." I looked him in the eye and said, "I think the club would be good for you and a comfort to your wife. My husband felt a lot of guilt while I was consumed with taking care of him. Please give it a chance for your wife sake."

"Thanks Jackie, I will call you to RSVP as you ask on the card."

I gave him one more hug before he left. The organizer had been patiently waiting. "Thanks for coming. The group was certainly interested in your talk. I wish you luck with this venture. Just let me know anytime you want to come back. I would really like for you to come back in a few months to give us an update."

"Will do." We shook hands. It was about 4pm and I would barely have time to get to the Rotary Club. I did spend a few minutes texting Edward letting him know it went well and his advice was good. The Rotary Club did not go quite the same. There was not as much interest in this outlet. But a few men did come up and asked questions, but there was as much hitting on me as interest in the club. I got home at 9pm, exhausted.

I got to the club a little before Shannon and Edward. I was doing one of the weight machines when they came in. Shannon said, "Sounds like you had a long day yesterday."

"Yes but interesting."

"The luncheon really sounded good."

"I was encouraged by the interest from the female executive. I am going to be very surprised if I don't get calls from all 5."

"Do you girls have an opinion on the work out clothes?" Edward asked.

"I like Shannon's better but it would not work for me. Too much mammary."

"I agree, let's try another outfit for each of you before we decide. The Photographer comes at 8am so let get our workout done." With that Shannon and I went to the elliptical. We caught up on the events of yesterday. I also told her about my visit with Francis and Teddy. It was so good to have a girl friend to talk to.

We showered together and dressed for our marketing photo. I dressed in a black leather bustier which lifted my already substantial bust up and overflowed the cup. My areola was covered but that was about it. The black leather shorts cover me fairly well but left a 2 inch strip between the bottom of the bustier and the leather shorts. The outfit had black leather boots that came to about the knee and fish net stockings. I also wore black leather gloves and a black leather neck collar that had a metal loop in front. I was a caricature of a submissive. Luckily I wore a mask so at least the casual observer would not know it was me.

Edward wore a top of the line business suit and carried a briefcase and chain to attach to my collar. Bruce was dressed as always in tennis attire. Shannon wore a short white skirt, no panties, a too small Argyle sweater that landed just below her braless tits. Lots of stomach showed, and much of the flesh below her navel. You could just see the start of her ass crack.

The photographer wanted to take photos at several locations around the club but I was sure the one that would work was where the club sign was over my shoulder. Edward and I were in the center with the chain taut, with Shannon on one side bent over like she was putting, and Bruce on the other side acting like he was serving. I was sure any behind Shannon could see her ass and pussy as she simulated putting but the photographer was angled to allow only a suggestion.

We finished just in time to grab a little breakfast and discuss the photo session. "We need to decide on which picture to use quickly. I should have them this afternoon and will make them viewable to you. I want all your opinions tonight and I will have it on the website Wednesday morning and get flyers to Jackie at staff meeting Friday morning. Ok?"

We all agreed and off we went. My next three days were a whirl wind of phone calls and presentations. I did think it was going well and very exhilarating.

The day I manipulated Edward to spank and fuck me

I had been planning this day all week and masturbated several times to this fantasy of being spanked and screwed by Edward. I decided that the most objectionable clothing would be a pair of old blue jeans, old white shirt, granny panties and a bra that did not fit well anymore.

Shannon and I swam that morning. There was no one else in the locker room when we dressed.

"What are you wearing?" Shannon exclaimed. "Do you want to be punished? Yes, you do, that is what this is. You want Edward to spank you!"

"Yep, you got it. What's more I want him to take me all the way. I have been hot all week to do this."

"Well good luck. I just hope you don't lose your job."

"Actually, me too. But I don't think I will."

We went to the staff meeting at 9. There was Bruce, Shannon, Chef Arnoud, and myself. Chef Arnoud gave his update on the status on the kitchen and left so he could keep organizing the kitchen. Bruce gave his update quickly but stayed. Shannon gave her list of things done getting ready for open house. It was long and very detail.

"I can't think of anything to add, can you Jackie?"

"No, I think Shannon has it covered." I then went through my list of activities during the week and assessment of each. I also laid out the activities for the following week. "I am still working to get into a few organizations next week. My biggest concern is the number of women's groups and contacts. I had such a good response from the business luncheon, it just seems that I am missing something."

We spent some time discussing possible lady's groups but nothing firm. "I am beginning to make a list of RSVP's and have a ton of calls to make today and I promised to help Shannon today organizing the building for the open house."

"Are you girls going to Anna's tomorrow?"

"Yes," we said in unison.

"The dress has been outstanding this week until today. Jackie did you forget my rules?"

"No, I just did not have any outside activities and we needed to do some physical labor."

"Did you ask permission?"

"No."

"Shannon please stand. Look at her, this is what I expect and Shannon is also going to do physical labor today. I probably would have agreed to you both changing into jeans but you did not ask. So here is what will happen. Shannon you may go home at lunch and change if you want. Jackie you will see me when y'all finish, whenever that is. And Jackie don't expect any mercy. I would say that you had a great week. I am so impressed with the results; you would be receiving praise but because of that ridiculous outfit I can only say how disappointed I am."

Bruce had his mouth open and Shannon showed no emotion.

"Anything you wish." I was getting wet just thinking about the punishment.

"Let move on. Next week will be really full. Bruce, do you have time to help Jackie with flyers and Shannon with her list of activities?"

"Yes sir, I will help anyway I can."

"Ok, girls let Bruce know what he can do. Good news on the golf holes, they will be ready by the time we start operation. The official first day will be Tuesday after the open house Saturday. Jackie, I hope you are busy that Monday signing people up. Do you think you have all the forms lined up with our lawyers?"

"The only one that needs a little more work is the associate agreement. As you all know we decided to add that category this week. But he promised to have it to you and I this Monday. So I think we are in good shape."

"Any guesses on the number of members by the end of the week?" He looked at Shannon and I.

"I am going to guess 30," Shannon said.

"I am at 40," I said.

"I am at 50," Edward said. "I think Jackie with Shannon's help is more persuasive than they think. Henry from Phantoms was effusive in his praise of these two ladies. And the owner of the Lions called me to praise Shannon on whatever she did for Tyler Ross. He said Tyler was drumming up recruits all weeks."

"About Tyler," Shannon started. "He called me last night and wants to know if we can do a bachelor party 2 weeks after the open house. I told him I would get back to him. What do you guys think?"

"Shannon, do you think it is possible?" Edward said.

"I would say yes except they will expect entertainment I don't have an option now. He wants to know by Friday of next week. If we can't, he already has a strip club lined up but he thinks we would do something classier."

"Ok, let's work on it next week and we will decide at next week staff meeting. Anything else?"

No one said anything so the meeting was adjourned. As we got to my office Shannon closed the door and said, "Well you are going to lose your clothes and definitely get a spanking. And I think you will get fucked."

"I think so too. It will be agony to wait until this afternoon. Luckily we have lots to do. I will try to be ready to help you at 2 this afternoon. Is that OK?"

"Yes that will work. I appreciate your help." Shannon stood and gave me a hug saying, "Good luck."

We finished about 5pm. I went directly to Edward's office.

"What on earth were you thinking?" he started.

"Mister Ed, I can't tell you."

"That just is not good enough. Take off that shirt, it is horrible." I removed the shirt and he almost gasped as he saw the bra. "When did you get that bra, in high school?"

I removed the bra. He took it and threw it in the trash. He walked over and took my tits in his hands saying, "My girl Jackie did not take care of these beautiful breasts."

He rubbed them a little more as I began to moan. "Now the jeans." He looked and said, "What were you thinking wearing those big cotton panties? Pull them off and when you go home throw all that are like this away." He took the panties and threw them forcefully in the trash. He reached down to see if I were wet. I was but I had been wet anticipating this all day. Now bend over my desk. I bent over his desk knowing that my ass and pussy were completely exposed. My tits were squished against the surface of the desk spread to the side. He grabbed the paddle and positioned himself to start the punishment.

"How many licks do you think you desire?"

"Mister Ed, it is up to you. Whatever you think is fair."

"I think we will start with 20 and decide if you have learned anything."

I worried if I could take 20 from him. "Yes Mister Ed."

He started; whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack. He stopped and began to rub my cheeks. "What a beautiful ass spread out where I can see it all." Whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack. He then messaged my pussy with his finger stroking my elongated clit. I was now gushing and easily had orgasms. Whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack, ...whack. Again he stopped and rubbed my ass cheeks. This time he knelt and kissed my ass cheek. He kneaded my ass cheeks with both hand while his tongue licked from my clit to my anus. He concentrated on my anus then back to my pussy, pushed back the clit head and concentrated on my most sensitive spot. I could hardly breath it felt so good.

"Now for the last 5. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Mister Ed."

Then in rapid secession: Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. He put the paddle up, I did not move, I wanted him to fuck me like this. As he rubbed my ass with one hand I could hear him removing his pants. "I think Jackie may want something more. What would Jackie like?"