Jackie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my head to the side without moving my open ass and drenched pussy. "I would like for my Mister Ed to fuck me." Before I got the words out he was entering me. His balls smacked my ass with the first thrust giving me the biggest orgasm yet. The orgasms did not stop until he had finished. After he initially entered he stayed there again kneading my ass cheek together and then apart. A sensation pulsed from my feet to my head. He took a good hand full of each ass cheeks and starting thrusting back and forth. His speed picked up. I got on my elbows and tip toes and matched his rhythm, rocking back as he thrust making a loud smacking sound as we met. If anyone were in the hall they would know what was happening.

"I am going to fill you up," Edward said.

"Yes Mister Ed," I screamed. With that he had a big orgasm. He stayed there rubbing my red ass, letting his penis stay in my pussy until it was soft. After a few minutes he sat back on the small couch. I sat in his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He gently rubbed my tits and played with my still sensitive nipples.

"Are you good?'

"I have never experienced any like that. That was the most pleasure I have had in my long life. Mister Ed taught Jackie a lesson and then treated her so well. Jackie would do anything for her boss."

"That was quite an experience for Mister Ed also. It was so good he wants to be lenient to Jackie. She can wear her jeans and top home. The panties and bra are thrown away."

"Jackie would ask that if Mister Ed wants to generous, he would make his slave enforce his rules but allow Jackie to replace the jeans and top with a pair of Anna's designer jeans and top he might like at the appropriate occasion. Mister Ed might be pleased with Anna's selections."

"I think Henry was right you are a great negotiator. Go ahead."

We stayed there cuddling until Edward said, "Time to go home."

We both got up and went to the door only putting on shoes. Edward stayed nude, so I asked, "Are you not putting your clothes back on?"

"No, it seems right."

So we walked to the car with our arms wrapped around each other. At my car Edward gave me a very passionate kiss. "See you Monday," Edward said.

I drove home really not caring who saw me. As I walked to my condo there was a well dressed couple going out that simply stood and stared. I was proud to be nude with Edward's cum running down my legs.