Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,885 Followers

The young one in the center looked to his companions and made a chuffing sound like he was clearing his throat. "What is it?" it said to its companion who made some gesture that Jack couldn't read. It turned back to Jack.

"Altarian Ambassador? You aren't even Altarian!" the brash one barked.

"And yet they were so impressed with me that they made me their ambassador. I'm originally from Earth but the horns were an unintentional gift from the Altarians."

Eyes widened. "You're Human?!?!"

"And part Altarian too, it seems," Jack admitted. He was glad the Phem Kalos had heard of Humans. That saved him a little time in explaining.

The three seemed unsure how to proceed so Jack fell back on the instructions Denee had given him. "It is my understanding that you will be informing me of the members of your group who will be attending the banquet two days from now in the evening?"

The older Phem Kalos on the right took a step forward and dipped his head.

"I am FennHark De Kurk, Councillor of Long Sight. It is my privilege to speak the names of the honored. You are graced to be in the presence of FennLann De Jark, Prince Regent of Phem Kalos." The young Prince nodded to Jack who returned it. "Next is FennDurr De Dent, Councillor of the Fist."

Jack quickly suppressed a snort as his mind latched onto 'Dent Fender'. He solemnly nodded to the third male who showed significant scarring under his fur. Then Jack noted the sharp retractable claws on their three fingered hands. Probably deadly in hand to hand combat.

"The greatest honor to the Altarian people is the final member of our party. Princess SennLann Du Kess, cousin of the Prince Regent will also attend the Banquet."

Jack recalled Denee's words about how Phem Kalos females were not allowed to travel. He took a chance with his next words. "This will be a historic banquet indeed. We are greatly honored."

The Prince Regent looked very pleased but the two Councillors stiffened and glanced sharply at Jack, eyes filled with suspicion. When they saw him look back curiously they looked away quickly and tried to affect a casual air. The hairs on the back of Jack's neck prickled. He pushed onto the next item in the agenda.

"It is also my understanding I may receive a listing of additional issues you might be bringing up in the formal meeting?

"No issues at this time," FennHark stated tersely.

"Excellent. Did you have any questions?"

"No questions at this time," FennHark said.

"Alright. Well, I suppose I will see you at the Treaty Signing."

"It was refreshing dealing with a male," the Prince blurted and his Councillors scowled.

"Have you been responsible for attending these treaty signings for long?" Jack asked him, ignoring the other two.

"Fark yes! This is my tenth journey to Altaria. The same things happen every time. The Ambassador visit, the Asset Disclosure meeting, the Treaty Reading and Signing, the Banquet with endless dancing, then back to Phem Kalos. This is the first change in that pattern in ten years. I mean aside from the last minute inclusion of my cousin," the youth growled. His councillors looked especially agitated when he mentioned the cousin. Jack filed that away.

"The nature of diplomacy takes comfort in repeating traditions as change often brings unexpected consequences," Jack said and the Councillors stared at him again. "I'll try to think of something fun we can do at the Banquet. Something Earth based."

The Prince's eyes lit up. "Yes! That would be welcome!"

"Until then?" Jack said. They shared nods and the two councillors hustled their ward away with quiet growls he responded to with snarls.

Jack made his way back to the office pondering the odd behavior of the two councillors. The Prince's behavior was much easier to understand. He was bored! Young, brash and far more comfortable in the presence of males, sticking him with diplomacy duties for Altaria must seem like a punishment to him.

Denee was sitting at her workstation watching him approach with half lidded eyes. He could imagine where her thoughts were taking her.

"Hello? Denee? Altaria to Denee, time to get your mind out of the bedroom and back to your work." Jack tapped her on the forehead and she jumped guiltily.

"Do I have any other Ambassador duties today?" he asked.

"Nothing on the schedule. What were the secondary issues the Phem Kalos will bring up at the meeting?" she asked preparing her notation device.

"Nothing."

She looked up sharply. "Nothing?"

"They said they had no issues to bring up at this time. Is that unusual?" he asked.

"It's never happened before. They always push for access to our outlying territories at least. Any more unusual behavior?" she asked.

"Well, at the banquet we are going to have a special guest from Phem Kalos. The Prince Regent's cousin Princess SennLann Du Kess will be attending."

The office went quiet. Jack looked at their shocked faces.

"A Phem Kalos female is on Altaria?" Denee gasped.

"We'll see in a couple days' time," Jack said wondering what all the fuss was about. Denee picked up the phone to contact someone immediately and ignored Jack. Having been dismissed he left the office and walked across the broad courtyard to the Trade Commission building. When he reached his office he received smiles from his staff there.

Petite Mella rushed up to him with a wide smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She was a honey gold Altarian who fell just an inch below baseline for standard adult height. He once mistook her for a young teen but now he realized she was an enormous ball of energy, happiness, and lustiness in a compact package. She crushed herself up against him in a hug... and grabbed his ass. He was used to this so he just peeled her off of his body and gave her butt a little pat to send her on her way. She blew him a kiss then suddenly stopped to look at him.

"Your hair isn't braided!" she squeaked.

Joe caught the sudden attention he received from all of the staff within hearing of Mella's voice.

"Yes, I had a meeting with several Phem Kalos this morning and apparently having my hair loose was a tactical advantage. It seemed to be," he suggested.

Mella's eye went wide at the mention of his visitors. "Phem Kalos! They frighten me! They eat meat!" she shuddered.

"Mella, you know Humans are omnivorous, right? I've eaten meat too," he confessed looking her in the eye.

Her twinkle came back. "I know what meat you like to eat best!" she gushed.

"MELLA!" he yelped.

She giggled as she ran back to him. She leaned in close to whisper. "You like eating us!"

Jack blushed as he looked at the others who were watching him with interest and smiles.

"Why I oughta eat you right up to teach you a lesson!" he growled playfully.

Mella's expression flushed with wanton lust as she leaned against him. "Oh yes! Do it! Please!" she panted.

His tease had backfired and a blush rushed over his face. "Off you go!" he said as he set the female back on her hooves and gave her butt a little goose to send her squealing back to her desk. She grinned lustfully over her shoulder.

He walked up to Leffera who was trying to look cool and professional while she trembled with worry over how he was going to react.

He stood before her with a stern expression and saw her lips begin to tremble. He hadn't realized she was this upset. "Come with me." He turned and walked into his office without looking back. He knew she'd be right behind him.

He stepped in the door and gestured for her to enter. She did and he closed the door. Then he locked it.

Leffera's eyes were wide as she watched him walk to the front of his desk and turn around.

"Come here."

She approached.

"Kneel down, here."

Leffera knelt and looked up at him confused and tried to decipher his strict expression.

"Take my pants down."

Leffera smiled but his frown made her stop and quickly do as he said.

She glanced at his semi erect cock then up at his face. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"You lied to me Leffera. You broke my trust. By all that's fair you shouldn't have access to what's in front of you for a long time. What do you think about that idea?"

Tears were welling up in her lovely eyes as she looked at him beseechingly. She couldn't speak so she shook her head to indicate she didn't like the idea.

Jack struggled to maintain his strict expression. He hated to see Leffera sad but she needed to learn that it was never a good idea to lie to him. This was as close as he could get to tough love.

"Go stand by the door."

Leffera jumped to her hooves with a final glance at his cock and ran to the door. She turned back to him.

Jack picked up his phone and spoke quietly to someone. He hung up and a second later there was a gentle tap on the door.

"Let her in then lock the door and return to kneel here," Jack instructed.

She opened the door and Kaluna entered. She had a rare mix of golden tan and chocolate brown fur and was one of the taller females in the office. She'd been his overnight guest after movie night a few weeks back and Jack had discovered her rather extreme appetite for oral sex. Namely her obsession with swallowing his cock as deep down her throat as she could. She wasn't the most skilled at it but her enthusiasm was tremendously exciting.

When she saw Jack standing with his pants off, she rushed up to him, dropped to her knees and immediately sucked his cock into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure. Leffera knelt beside them and watched Kaluna take his hardening cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Leffera's eyes grew wide as she realized her co-worker must be taking Jack into the back of her throat to get as much of him into her as she was.

Kaluna began to make long deep strokes from head to root and Jack knew he wasn't going to be able to last long with such attention. He looked over at Leffera and saw the female was watching so intently she was forgetting to swallow and drool was tracking down her chin. He reached over with a tissue from his desk and tapped her chin. Leffera jolted. She realized what she was doing and took the tissue to dry her chin off. He could see she was tremendously excited as her hands slowly slid down her body.

"No touching yourself," he growled. Leffera gave him a desperate look but went back to watching.

Jack was getting really close and Kaluna's eyes were rolling back in her head as she spent longer and longer periods with his cock lodged at the back of her throat. She was trembling so Jack rubbed the muscles behind her ears and felt her relax completely allowing his cock to slip that last inch into her throat. Jack began to pump himself into her mouth. Kaluna moaned and quaked through her own orgasm as her fingers delved deeply into herself. Jack felt his balls tighten then he was shooting stream after stream into Kaluna's mouth with a groan. She squealed and her suction increased as she clung to his ass. Her dextrous tongue squeezed every drop from him as he eased his softening cock from her mouth.

Leffera moaned in need but refrained from touching herself.

Jack relaxed back against the edge of his desk and smiled down at Kaluna who was rocking on her knees with her eyes closed. She had a satisfied grin on her face as she rolled her tongue around in her mouth. She finally opened her eyes to look up at Jack then over to Leffera who was looking at her desperately. Kaluna looked to Jack for permission and he just raised his eyebrows in question. She took that for permission and leaned towards Leffera who swept forward and kissed her co-worker deeply, sharing in Jack's seed. He was surprised and more than a little turned on by the display. Kaluna pulled back with an impish smile and left Leffera moaning in need again.

Kaluna stood and smiled to Jack as she strutted back to his door. She slipped out of the door and shut it behind herself with a final heat filled look into Jack's eyes.

Jack pulled his clothes back on and checked to make sure he hadn't got them dirty. He was good. Kaluna had done an excellent job of cleaning him and catching every drop.

"Stand up," he said.

Leffera jumped up and stood before him.

"No more lies. Is that understood?" he growled.

She nodded rapidly as she rubbed her thighs together.

"No touching yourself. You call me at ten and I will watch you give yourself release then. Understood!" Jack said sternly.

Leffera's eyes went wide and she almost came at the idea of masturbating on camera while he watched. She'd never heard of that before. It was so HOT! She squirmed and nodded.

"Out you go!" he commanded and she went.

He sat behind his desk and grinned. He knew that call tonight was going to be a short one. She wouldn't last a minute. He still had to think of a way for her to make amends to the staff in the two offices who missed out on movie night for a full week. Without disclosing why.

He looked at his schedule and saw that Denee had contacted Leffera and she had pushed his schedule to the following day so he'd have time to go to Earth to get his tuxedo. She'd also contacted the Security Ministry and arranged to have his escort meet him at the Gate terminal. He wondered if it was going to be Bal and Gee again.

He did have a little time so he left his office and went down to the consultation room to see if any of the applicants were still there. He found only one. An older black gentleman in a wrinkled suit with a selling kit at his feet. He was sitting on a chair looking like life had just given him a beating. He was holding a handkerchief in his bony fist.

"Are you alright sir?" Jack asked.

"No, I'm not alright. This was my last chance. I spent everything I had to be here today and Lucifer's too busy to see anyone," the man growled with a shaky voice.

Lucifer?!? That nickname was a new one to him. It kind of shook him a little to know people thought of him that way. He knew he wasn't going to make everyone love him, but Lucifer? Really? He sighed.

"My dad used to tell me that everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe I could have mine?" Jack asked and old eyes finally turned to him. They widened when they saw his horns. "Oh Lord. It's true!"

"Sir? I'm not the devil. I'm just a man... with horns. But I'm here and I have time for one applicant. Would you like to make your pitch?" he gestured towards the meeting room. He saw the old man gather his wits and stand. He picked up his kit and followed Jack into the room.

Once they got inside he turned to the man and held out his hand. "I'm Jack Danner, Earth's Trade Representative for Altaria."

"Douglas Stanfield." The man had an excellent grip.

His eyes looked up then back to Jack's eyes.

Time to address the elephant in the room.

"I'm just a Human who had a one in a zillion reaction to a stupid little Altarian virus. Bonded some old Altarian genes with mine and now I have these. Could have been worse. Like I said, the chances of it happening were astronomical but lucky me for being there when all the stars aligned," he smiled.

Douglas just looked away from the horns and nodded. Jack gestured to the table for him to set his kit down and begin.

Sometimes Jack would sit behind the desk while the applicants made their presentation. But this one had gone to seemingly extreme lengths to get to Altaria to make his pitch so Jack stayed on the man's side of the desk to give him that little extra attention. He leaned back against the desk and watched the man open the display and prepare. The sales kit was old and threadbare, held together by rubber bands and paperclips. But it did hold the small hand tools he was showing.

Jack watched attentively as the pitch unrolled and felt his heart ache when he realized the product wasn't suitable for the Altarian's due to the anatomy of their hands. They wouldn't be able to hold the tools properly. Even if they could there really wouldn't be a market for them anyway. Then his mind made a leap as something he'd seen triggered a memory of a frustration he'd had since he'd been on Altaria. He waited politely for the man to finish.

Douglas looked at him nervously. He hadn't been kidding when he said this was his last chance. His family was relying on him to pull this off. They'd pooled their savings into this business and the ticket to get him all the way here. Now it was up to the man with the horns to make or break him.

"That was an excellent presentation. I want you to bear with me until I'm finished talking, ok?" Jack paused until the confused man nodded. "First off the craftsmanship of your product is very high. Quality stuff! I'm going to recommend this product to a market... but not the Altarians. You should have researched your target market better as Altarian hands have two strong fingers and two strong opposed thumbs which would make working with these tools rather difficult and uncomfortable. Additionally they don't really have a need for the function these tools provide." The man began to slump. "It's not all bad news. There's a race of people I've met called the Greeluan Harn who would love these but you should know they are terribly cheap and you'll need to use every ounce of your bargaining skills to get a fair price from them. My estimation is that their market might top out at 10,000 units but I could be wrong. Like I said if you want I'll give you a letter of introduction that will get you in their door." He saw the man was still deflating as he realized his access to the vast Altarian market had just passed him by.

"Now for some better news," Jack smiled and the man looked hopefully at him.

"Something that Altarians don't have and there would be a market for are these!" Jack reached forward and plucked at the rubber bands holding the kit together.

"Rubber bands?" the old man mumbled.

"Yes! It's crazy but they have nothing like them here and while they seem so innocuous they're very useful as your trade case proves! If you could find a good source for quality rubber bands I'll set you up as the importer," Jack said.

The old man looked at the case and then back at Jack to see if he was trying some elaborate and cruel joke. Jack saw his doubt and felt it in his heart.

"I'm not kidding. No one has approached me for selling them yet. It wasn't until I saw your kit that I realized what was missing. We need an importer. Do you think you could do that?" Jack simply said.

"Yeah, I could do that," Douglas said with a slow grin.

"Do you have any samples?" Jack asked. The old man chuckled and opened a compartment in the kit full of odds and ends and pulled out a bag of rubber bands in various sizes. He handed it to Jack.

He also handed Jack an old fashioned business card with his contact details on it. Jack smiled and tucked it in his pocket.

"I'll show these to my people and we will send you an order. Remember you need to find a source for good quality rubber bands, not those cheap ones that dry out quickly and break. I'll find out the specs for which sizes will be most popular and we will go from there, ok? If they're as popular as I expect they'll be you should be good," Jack explained. He held up a small silver rod and indicated Douglas should press his thumb to the round pad at the end. Jack then pressed his thumb to the pad.

"Jack Danner, Earth's Trade Representative for Altaria. Douglas Stanfield, Rubber Bands," Jack said towards the device. It beeped then he handed it to the man. "This is proof that we have an initial contract and that should get you started. My team will contact you and you will deal with them from this point on." He held out his hand to the man again.

The old man suddenly hugged Jack and he felt him trembling. "Easy now," Jack gently pushed him back so he could look in the man's eyes. "You still have some work ahead of you finding the supplier. Also, you should seriously show these tools to the Greeluan Harn. They will love them! Don't settle for less than $2500 a set though. Would you like the introduction letter?"

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,885 Followers