Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leffera just cried harder, shook her head and the call ended.

Jack looked at the blank screen in surprise. "At this point I would normally go to her apartment and cuddle her until her tears stopped then we'd make love for an hour. Or two."

The judge scented Jack and looked at him. "I fear she may be right."

"What? Not you too! I've gone without sex for extended periods before," he complained.

"It will be easier for you to understand by experience so let's just wait to see how you feel in the morning. Is this where you sleep?" she asked.

"Yes."

"The platform is very large. There is room for us both," she said inspecting his bed.

"WHAT?" he yelped.

"I must keep a close eye on you. If you leave the bed I will know. If you attempt to have sex with me you will default," she said in a matter of fact tone.

Jack just looked at her. "You're here to make sure I don't sneak away to have sex. So you'll have to be with me 24 hours a day, always within sight, including bathroom breaks?"

"If there is an alternate egress in the bathroom I will have to be inside the room to make sure you do not avail yourself of it or have a female join you through it," she explained.

"OK, fine. I just think it's cruel and unusual punishment to make me sleep next to a stunningly beautiful female whose job is to ensure I'm not having sex.

She squirmed then looked sternly at him. "DO NOT think of me in those terms!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just saying you're making this very hard for me," he apologized.

She mistook his meaning and glanced down and saw he was in fact very hard. She froze. He caught the motion of her eyes and realized what he'd said.

"No! I mean the situation, the situation is very hard," he stumbled then sighed.

"Listen, I'm sorry about how all this got started. I, uh, have to go take care of this. I guess my body was expecting a little excitement with Leffera tonight. I'm allowed to touch myself, right?" he asked.

She nodded stiffly.

He moved towards his bathroom.

"Is there a window to the outside in that bathroom?" he heard over his shoulder.

He stopped. "Yes."

"Then I must be in the room," she said with finality.

"OK. Maybe I'll take a hot shower. The steam will give me a little privacy at least."

He took his clothes off with his back to her and grabbed a pair of clean boxers for after his shower. He dumped his dirty clothes into the hamper, placed the boxers on the counter then stepped into the shower. He got the water running and saw Aaros was sitting on the toilet seat facing away. Once the water was at the temperature he needed he turned his back and washed the days sweat and dirt from his body.

Once he was clean he turned his attention to his straining erection. It was hard as rock and he was overly aware of the beautiful Altarian sitting a short distance away. He lathered himself up and slid his hands over his cock. He wobbled on his feet and flung a hand out to catch himself. He thumped the glass of the shower with a dull thud. Jeez! He was a little more excited than he thought. A few more strokes and he achieved his release. He leaned back and let the water cascade over his head and chest washing away the suds. The edge was off and his erection subsided but there was still a background pressure, like he could easily get another erection. He pushed it from his mind and opened his eyes... to see Aaros standing next to the glass. He yelped and turned his back on her.

"What the hell are you doing there?" he yelled.

"I- I'm sorry! You looked like you were falling and- and I got up to see- if you were ok," she stumbled through her explanation as she turned her back on him as well.

"When you saw I wasn't falling why didn't you go back to your seat?" he growled.

"I- I don't know! I'm sorry! I guess I've never seen a male do that!" she growled back.

"That does NOT count against me! I wasn't even aware you were there until afterwards!" Jack barked.

"Of course it doesn't!" she barked back.

"I'd like to dry off now," he said.

"Go ahead," she replied.

"You're in front of my towel," he growled.

Aaros pulled the towel from the hook and threw it on the floor next to the shower. He scowled and bent to pick it up. He dried himself quickly and snatched up his boxers and pulled them on. He was dismayed to see he was tenting them. He looked over and saw her sleek legs, delicate hands and fine features...

"Dammit! That's not fair!" he growled.

"What?" she said as she looked at him and noticed his condition.

Jack opened his mouth but realized there was just nothing he could say. "Never mind. I'm going to bed."

They went back into the bedroom and Jack climbed into bed. He pulled the covers up over himself and turned his back on Aaros. He felt her settle gently on the bed and did his best to put her from his mind. He turned his mind to the run he was going to do the following morning. Constraining his thoughts to this he was able to calm himself enough to let sleep take him under.

Judge Aaros wasn't so fortunate.

When Jack woke the following morning he felt the delicious softness of a female form squeezed up against his back. His morning wood was epic and he grinned thinking of Leffera. Then it all came crashing back on him. The female currently spooning him was not only off limits she was supposed to be ensuring he didn't do this.

"Judge!" he barked loudly.

She snorted on his neck as she jolted awake. She stretched sleepily, pressing her stiff nipples against his back. Then she came to her senses and realized where she was and what she was doing. She frantically pushed against Jack's broad back to get back to her side of the bed. She saw Jack was right up against the edge on his side having been pushed there by her. She was terribly embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Jack! I had trouble falling asleep last night. I feel remarkably good this morning though! How are you?" she babbled nervously.

"How do you think I feel?" he growled and threw off the sheet. He was sticking through the fly on his boxers and she got a good view of it before he noticed and tucked himself away. "It's almost time for my run. The talkative twins will be here soon."

Jack pulled his running shorts out of the drawer and took a deep breath. He gave himself a few personal mantras to settle himself. Make the best of it. You can do this! For my kids! That last one was the most effective.

He dropped his boxers and stepped into his shorts. The elasticized pocket to hold himself in place was helpful but his erection was very obvious in the shorts. He pushed that from his mind and finished getting dressed.

He walked out into the living room and Aaros followed him out. He headed into the kitchen and pulled a shake out of the fridge. Aaros looked at him curiously. "This is energy food for my run. We can get breakfast afterwards," he explained and quickly drank the shake. He tied his runners on and did his stretches. Soon he was feeling limber and ready to go. He pulled his music player on his arm and put his earphones in. He pressed a button on the player and turned to Aaros.

"Judge, say a few words to train my player to recognize your voice."

"Hello, I am Judge Aaros. I work for the Ministry of Justice," she said and Jack nodded.

"OK, if you talk to me the earphones will allow your voice to override my music." He looked at the clock. It was past 7AM. "I'm not waiting any longer. I have a schedule to keep." He headed downstairs with Judge Aaros at his heels. Jack waved to the concierge and the building's security team who gave him some curious looks.

Aaros' personal skimmer was parked on a small pad next to the front door, charging. Jack waited for her to get it started. It rose a foot off of the ground as she stood on it and gripped the controls. She spun it skillfully and faced Jack with a smile. She paused and Jack looked to see what she was seeing. The two security agents had finally arrived and they were riding their own skimmers. Jack waited for them to park them but they just gestured for him to begin. So they were going to ride too. Jack walked over and recorded their voiced on his player as well. Then he started jogging.

After a few minutes Jack could feel his muscles loosen and he picked up the pace from a jog to a run. He had so much energy. He realized it was sexual tension. He used that in his run and drew from it. Pretty soon he was running at a ground eating pace. When the return tone chimed in his ear he became aware of his surroundings again and realized he'd lost track of his route and was deeply into unfamiliar territory. He looked back at Aaros and she pulled up beside him.

"What is wrong?" she asked curiously.

"I wasn't... paying attention... to where I... was running... I have no... idea how to... get back... I've never... run this far... before," he gasped chagrined.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise. "Follow me then." She swept her skimmer in a circle and headed back. Jack ran behind her but this time his mind wasn't roaming free. His eyes took in her graceful curves and her beautiful white fur. Unconsciously he was picking up his pace as he chased the female. She glanced back and was surprised to see him catching up. She took in the play of his powerful muscles and noticed the grin on his face showing his sharp white teeth. Teeth of a predator. She subconsciously started to increase her pace to escape her chaser but he just ran faster.

Personal skimmers weren't meant to be pushed that fast for this long and the power consumption was eating into the battery quickly. Unknown to Aaros there was a fault in the power coupling of her skimmer and it began to superheat the battery.

Jack suddenly scooped Aaros into his arms right from the deck of the skimmer with a bark of wild laughter. She bleated in fright as she released the controls. The skimmer accelerated then suddenly veered off the trail and the battery blew explosively. The lower half of the skimmer's base shot downwards to shatter against the ground while the foot platform and controls were launched skywards. Jack and Aaros watched the section of the skimmer that would have carried Aaros up into the sky fly in a fatal ballistic arc. Jack slowed and stopped as the foot platform crashed down onto the path up ahead. He noticed Aaros was staring at him in shock.

He gently set her down on her hooves but she was a little wobbly so he kept a hold on her arm.

"I'm terribly sorry. I don't know what came over me there when I was chasing you," Jack said, embarrassed. "Are skimmers supposed to explode like that?"

"They aren't supposed to go that fast for that long. That said it should have just run out of power not explode," she answered.

A Ministry of Security van landed beside them on the path. The two agents jumped out of the side door. "What happened?"

"My skimmer's battery exploded. Luckily Ambassador Danner collected me from it seconds before it did," Aaros explained. Jack looked at her as that story skipped over the part about how he was chasing her and caught her.

"What happened to you two?" Aaros asked, changing the subject.

The two agents looked frustrated. "Our skimmers ran out of power and we couldn't keep up. We called headquarters and they dispatched the van to collect us and follow you. Looks like your run is over." One of the agents remarked.

"But I still need to run back!" Jack barked.

"Judge Aaros doesn't have a skimmer and you mustn't be separated," the agent remarked.

Aaros nodded and Jack's shoulders slumped. He followed her into the van as the agents collected the bits of her skimmer to find out why it exploded. Once everyone and everything was in the van they flew back to his apartment in silence.

Jack and Aaros went up to his apartment while the agent waited downstairs. Once inside Jack turned to her. "Thank you for not mentioning how I was chasing you. I can't really explain why I was doing that. It just felt... instinctual."

"Please try to control your instincts," she admonished.

He nodded. "I'm going to take a shower." She made to follow him and he abruptly stopped. "You know this makes no sense. How could there be a law to keep a male from having sex yet a female judge is assigned to follow him so closely!" he said in frustration.

"At the time this law was written and was practiced our society had male judges and you would have been assigned one. Back then males took a greater role in our society and were represented to some extent in almost every occupation but there was a change in the ratio of males to females and society changed in reaction. Males just stopped taking on these roles," Aaros explained.

"What was the ratio before the change?" he asked.

"I believe it was 8 to 1 and it moved to 10 to 1 over a few generations. There was some debate over the cause but the most popular theory was that it was due to a temporary change in solar radiation that altered the genetics of a generation causing fewer male births. That's not really my field so I'm not sure if I got that right," she smiled.

Jack proceeded into the bedroom and grabbed some tighter briefs. He needed more support with his damn constant erection.

He did his best to put Aaros' presence out of his mind and just got ready for work. He dropped his workout clothes into the hamper and climbed into the shower. He spotted her sitting on the toilet lid again and he just got the water running. A few minutes later he was clean. He skipped relieving his erection as it hadn't really helped much the day before.

"You are unable to release that pressure, aren't you," she said as he passed by, tenting his tight underwear.

"I don't want to talk about that with you, please," he said.

"I need to shower as well. You need to stay in here," she insisted.

Jack reached into the linen closet and brought out one of his larger towels he kept on hand for the ladies who stayed overnight. With their fur, it took more towel to dry themselves. He handed it to Aaros who had already disrobed. He sat on the toilet and looked out the bathroom door. He did his best not to imagine her naked wet body in the shower but by the time the water shut off his cock was like iron and his balls ached. He had to get control over his sex drive. Mind over matter, DAMMIT!

When she was ready they entered the bedroom and Jack got dressed. He led her to the kitchen where he made them both breakfast. He cleaned up afterwards and they headed downstairs. They walked to the Trade Commission building as he had his morning appointments to cover, with the short interruption at 10AM. He'd have to bump a few presentations around that 10AM nuisance.

The agents once more remained outside while they went up to the office. The Judge insisted on entering the office first but he had to stand at her back. When the all-white female stood in the entrance of the office activity suddenly stopped. She had their full attention. They didn't initially notice Jack standing behind her. Jack noticed that Leffera's desk was unoccupied. He worried about that.

"I am Judge Aaros. I was appointed by the Ministry of Justice to ensure Earth Trade Representative Jack Danner abides by the rules of the legally filed and issued Challenge against him. If he defaults on this the penalty is permanent banishment from Altaria and all Altarian worlds. I trust we will have your full support in ensuring Jack Danner does NOT default!" she said firmly looking each of them in the eye.

Mella stepped forward. "What is the Challenge and who filed it?" she said fiercely. Jack smiled.

"As Jack has been named Queen's Consort, a group of 245 males calling themselves 'The Enlightened Consortium of Male Altarians' or TECOMA for short, claim he is unworthy of the title and has filed a Challenge of Unarmed Combat against Jack Danner."

The office erupted into laughter.

Aaros held up her hands. "Yes, we are aware that no Altarian males could possibly defeat Jack in unarmed combat. However, the Challenge has been filed in such a way that there will only be one challenger per day and there are 244 challengers left to go. An Abstinence Clause has been invoked which means no sexual relations until the Challenge concludes."

Now the office erupted in cries of dismay.

Jack held up his hands to get the staff to be quiet. "Please calm down. I'm fine. We will get through this. The Queen is looking into a solution to this as well. In the meantime it's business as usual. Where is Leffera?"

"She's taking some vacation days," Mella said.

"Has someone updated my calendar for this morning?" he asked.

"I did. You have a full schedule this morning," Kaluna replied with a sad expression. Then she noticed Jack was showing against the front of his pants quite a bit. Her eyes went wide then had a desperate look as she hustled over to Aaros. "Um, is oral sex included in the forbidden sex?" she whispered to the Judge.

"Oral sex?" Aaros turned to Jack. "Oral sex. Is that like 'phone sex'?"

Kaluna's expression brightened as she saw the Judge wasn't aware of her favorite kind of sex. "Jack, may I show her?"

"No Kaluna, sorry." Jack turned to the judge. "Phone sex as I described it last night involves two people in different locations pleasuring themselves while they watch and speak to each other. Oral sex needs both participants to be in the same location and involves using your mouth on your partner's external sexual organs."

"You do that?!?!" Aaros gasped looking at Jack.

"Incredibly well!" Mella sighed from Aaros' side.

"And females do it in return for me," Jack explained with a blush.

"Yes, that would be one of the forbidden sex activities," the Judge stated, her eyes still on Jack with an odd look in them.

Kaluna's sad expression came back.

"I have my next 'battle' at 10AM so I will need the appointments from that point on moved 30 minutes later. Can you arrange that please?" he asked Kaluna, trying to ignore her despair. He turned to the group which hadn't stopped looking at him.

"Dharma!" he gestured for the young runner who was a recent addition to the office. She rushed up to his side and looked up at him with hero worship in her eyes. Her fur was an amazing blend of chocolate and caramel coloration and Jack thought she looked delicious but he did his best to push those thoughts aside.

Jack quickly tapped out a letter of introduction on his device and sent it to a nearby hardcopy machine. He snatched it out of the tray, folded it over, and activated the sheet's official Trade Commission seal.

"I have a very important mission for you. I need you to go to Earth and pick up an order I made at a tailor shop called Fitzhenry's. Speak with the proprietor. His name is Walter Fitzhenry. Give him this note. Tell them I also left my hoodie in their shop. They will know what that means. The order is paid for so you just need to get it and go. Contact the Ministry of Security before you head over to the Gate Terminal and tell them you need to visit the shop I went to yesterday and they are to assign you security personnel. Earth is having some issues with me and I want you to be safe. They will get you through the right Gate, to the right city, to the right shop, and back."

She nodded looking up at him then rushed off with the letter in her hand to make the call.

"Alright people! Let's get moving!" he said clapping his hands to break their paralysis. They finally got back to their tasks with only the occasional mournful looks in his direction.

Mella remained at their side. "You need your hair braided," she said.

Aaros saw the small female's eyes were locked on the bulge in Jack's pants. "I will do it," she said taking the small strip of ribbon from Mella's fingers.

Jack walked into his office and sat in his chair. Aaros walked behind him and pulled his hair free of the chair. She quickly and efficiently braided his hair and used the ribbon to tie the end.

1...45678...12