Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FennLann immediately handed Jack a white cloth bag the size of his fist. It was quite aromatic and actually smelled pretty good. "Keep that in your interior pocket. Sniff it as required. Now the fun thing!"

"OK. On Earth there is an ancient form of unarmed combat which involves only two opponents. This was used to resolve disputes, win fortunes, and test the strength and fortitude of the warriors. In modern days it has become a sport where the victors are assigned glory and wealth." The Prince was almost panting with interest and Jack had piqued the curiosity of the two councillors as well. "It requires great mental discipline, strategy, stamina, and above all, strength. No blood is spilled but there is a risk of broken bones. At the Banquet I will demonstrate this ancient art."

"Fark! I cannot wait!" FennLann blurted and Jack grinned.

"You have only to wait until tomorrow night!" Jack said.

"This is the best Treaty Signing yet!" the Prince gushed.

"Until tomorrow?" Jack said.

"Until tomorrow!" FennLann said with a smile. He turned and left, the councillors hustling to catch up with him.

When they were alone Aaros walked up to Jack's side. "You are going to demonstrate a combat technique to our ancient enemy at a banquet celebrating the signing of a non-aggression treaty? You do see the conflict there, don't you?"

"There are all kinds of ways to deal with aggression. With a people who are naturally aggressive you shouldn't try to suppress it. You just need to channel it in a different direction. The Phem Kalos are being bottled up. They need a safe outlet. Maybe this will help."

He pulled the white bag from his pocket and sniffed deeply. Aaros grabbed his arm. "What are you doing? You don't know if that is safe to inhale!" she cried.

"The Prince is young, brash, aggressive, and a warrior. A liar he is not," Jack said as he felt his body relaxing. He began to giggle. "Woo! Sniffed a little too much! That is good stuff!" He tucked it back into his pocket.

Aaros looked at him critically. "You... do seem calmer."

Jack grinned. "Let's keep this little development to ourselves, ok? Man, I can't wait to see the look on Lunnae's face tomorrow! But tonight I want to see my son!"

Chapter 4

The drive to the Queen's residence took less time than getting through the crowd of press camped out front. When they discovered it was the child's father finally coming to see his son they pushed forward to get a statement. Jack stared them down then said he'd speak with them after he'd actually been allowed in to see the child. That put enough of them in their place that he was able to get through with Aaros.

Once inside he heard someone squeal his name and he quickly looked to Aaros. "A friendly hug isn't considered sex, right?"

"Uh, that's correct," she admitted.

Jack just had time to turn and throw his arms open when Leffera leapt up against his body. He held her tight. Following Leffera was Karrel who was carrying Alex. Lastly, walking down the hall towards them was Queen Elissa with Max in her arms.

The judge cleared her throat so Jack peeled Leffera from his chest and set her back down on her hooves.

She looked up at him with a smile then burst into a grin. "What happened?!? You look so relaxed!" Her face suddenly dropped. "Did you have sex? Are you being banished?" Tears pooled in her eyes and Jack stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"No! I'm not banished and I haven't had sex! I told you to have more faith in me!" Jack grinned and Aaros looked cross at him. 'Later' he mouthed to her. She still scowled but nodded.

"Let me see my boys!" he said holding out his arms. Karrel put Alex into the crook of his left arm and Elissa put Max in the crook of his right. He sniffed their clean baby smells and nuzzled their faces and kissed their foreheads. The babies cooed and wiggled happily in his arms and tears ran down his face.

"More happy tears Jack?" Elissa said softly.

He was only able to nod as he was overwhelmed by the joy he was feeling.

Karrel noticed the mark on Jack's throat. "What happened to your throat?"

Aaros looked at the three females incredulously. "Have you not witnessed the attack on the news?"

"Attack?!? We stopped watching after seeing Jack's victory in the battle this morning because there is so much speculation and noise being presented by those rude people out front."

They all walked back to the living room and Elissa turned on the display. Jack followed them in but he only had eyes for his sons. He was standing before the windows taking turns kissing each of them and nuzzling each with his nose to make them coo. He noticed there was silence in the room and looked up to see the press on the other side of the fence a hundred feet away. There was an impressive array of cameras pointing at the residence. He turned around and saw four smiling female faces and up on the big screen was an image of his back to the windows. Elissa pressed a button on the remote and the windows went opaque. The display changed to the reporter standing on the sidewalk outside.

"Ah, that was a live feed," Jack said.

"Yes, now let me find that story. What am I looking for?" Elissa said looking at the judge.

"Try Allsa Komanae attack," Aaros said.

The ladies gasped and moved towards Jack but Aaros stepped between them. "He still has to get past the challenge."

Elissa entered the search and they all watched the footage of Jack being attacked. Except Jack. He was watching his babies sleeping in his arms. Once they finished watching Jack scented the spicy heat from the females and decided it was time to leave. Even with the herbs this was straining his resolve.

"I hate to cut my visit short but I think it's time for me to go home. I will speak with the press on the way out as I said I would. Is there anything you would like me NOT to say?" he asked. The women looked at each other and shook their heads.

He gave Max to Elissa and Alex to Karrel. He gave them all a chaste hug then left with Aaros. They stopped outside the front door and the press pushed forward.

"I will answer questions then I ask that you respect the privacy of your Queen, her daughter, and her daughter's friend. This intrusive behavior is reprehensible. If you had asked for an interview once we had all been able to meet then you would have received one. Instead you act like this. We understand people want to share in the amazing news but let's be civilized please.

Jack saw embarrassed faces. He knew this wasn't their usual behavior and pointing it out seemed to do the trick. He asked Judge Aaros to select the reporters to ask their questions.

They spent an hour answering as many questions as possible and once they indicated they were done the press began dismantling their mobile broadcast stations. Aaros and Jack caught a cab back to his place. Jack took a whiff of the herbs and relaxed back against the seats.

When they got back to his apartment Jack wanted a shower and endured Aaros' presence once again though when she had hers his erection came back with a vengeance. The herbs were covering his condition but when it returned its progression towards becoming truly debilitating was evident.

He just had to hang on until tomorrow.

Chapter 5

Jack had to skip his run as Aaros still had no means to keep up with him. He went to the gym in his apartment complex instead but had to leave halfway through his routine as the spicy heat from the watching females was too much for him. After a quick breakfast they made their way to the Trade Commission office. He had appointments in the morning scheduled around the 10AM battle and the afternoon was set aside for the Treaty Reading and Signing. While he had no responsibilities for that event he had to be there.

Dharma had come through. Hanging behind his door were a few garment bags with the Fitzhenry emblem on it. He quickly tried on the tuxedo and it was perfect! Aaros was impressed with the tuxedo as well.

Jack went through his morning appointments with no surprises then it was time to meet in the courtyard. Jack took a sniff of the herbs then they headed down.

The crowd was twice as big this time around and the press was there in full force. All the mobile broadcasting equipment was lining the wall of the building, dishes pointing skywards.

A cheer went up when Jack and Aaros arrived. A gust of spicy heat washed over Jack and he stumbled slightly as his need rocketed. He was immersed in a cloud of female excitement and sniffing the herbs wasn't holding it back. This was bad and he looked at Aaros but she had no idea what he was going through. He took a deep snort of the herbs and that got him through the crowd into the inner circle. He looked over at Narelle who gave him a surprised look and a nod. He guessed that she was expecting to see him in far worse shape. They waited and 10AM arrived and went. 10:10AM came and went as well. Narelle was getting restless and was going to make a statement about how much longer they were going to wait when they heard booing and hissing. The crowd opened and there was Lunnae... and another male. Jack's rage spiked. This challenger looked frightened and confused while Lunnae looked frazzled but determined.

Jack stepped out into the open area and glared at Lunnae. The spicy scent just got denser and Jack knew breathing the herbs in this environment was futile. He was rock hard and throbbing painfully.

"LUNNAE! Did your victim not see what happened to the last one? Are you STILL hiding behind the innocent?" Jack yelled.

From the confused and terrified look on the face of the new male and the angry look on Lunnae's face he saw that he'd guessed correctly. This combatant hadn't seen the previous day's battle. Lunnae had intentionally kept him in the dark to extend the Challenge another day.

Narelle stood forward. "Combatant, state your name for the record."

"F-F-F-Frenn!"

"Take your position Frenn," Narelle said pointing to the open area.

Lunnae gave him an angry push to move out.

Jack looked at the cameras. "Witness the coward's use of the males he tricked into signing. Notice how he continues to hide behind them."

Lunnae's face was twisted with rage. Frenn looked at him with shock then turned to find Jack facing him two feet away. There was nothing but cold, sick rage in his eyes. Frenn trembled.

"I'm sorry, this isn't your fault," Jack whispered to Frenn who nodded.

"Begin."

"F-F-F-AAA-"

CRACK!!!

And Frenn was down, unconscious at Lunnae's hooves.

Jack looked at the cameras again. His emotions were going out of control. His face was a mask of rage yet tears were flowing down his cheeks. "241 more of THESE before the cowardly male responsible for this must answer for his arrogance?" Jack pointed at Lunnae who was smiling with glee at seeing Jack's dissolving control.

While eyes were on Lunnae, Jack desperately palmed the herb packet from his pocket and held his hands before his face as if he was praying. He pressed his nose to the package and inhaled deeply three times. He slipped his hands into his pockets while he struggled to rein in his emotions. He felt the herbs calm him and his heartrate dropped. The need lessened and he opened his eyes to see Lunnae staring at him in confusion. While the sight of the male prompted feelings of rage Jack pretended to be mildly amused and walked over to Narelle who was watching him closely.

"When is the next idiocy?" Jack asked calmly.

She turned to Lunnae. "Same time, same place tomorrow?"

He was still staring at Jack in confusion. He nodded absent mindedly.

"So noted. 10AM in the courtyard, this location, for the next combatant," Narelle said loudly. Lunnae realized he'd once more missed the opportunity to extend Jack's torture and cursed.

"See you tomorrow, Tinkles!" Jack said loud enough for the cameras to pick up and sauntered away.

"Why does he call me that?" Lunnae screamed at Narelle who looked back at the male with ill-disguised contempt.

Mella, who had been cheering Jack from the front row overheard this and chimed in. "Oh! Jack told me what that word means! To 'tinkle' is to release urine in a slow stream. Maybe Jack calls you that because he expects you to tinkle uncontrollably when you have to face him directly."

Lunnae screamed in rage and fled from the courtyard with no regard to his fallen compatriot. Medics tended to the fallen male.

Inside his office Jack was lying on his couch with his eyes closed as his body shook uncontrollably. Aaros had already informed Kaluna to reschedule the rest of his morning appointments to the following day.

"Jack? Jack can you hear me?" she said leaning over him.

"Aaros... can you rub my horns again? It calms me. It's just a comfort thing. Please," he pleaded.

She froze with embarrassment. She thought she'd gotten away with that touch earlier as he'd been asleep. Obviously he'd been awake. Her fingers reached out and stroked his horns. She saw his brow relax and as she continued his shoulders dropped. His hands unclenched and she watched his body relax one muscle group at a time. Soon he was snoring lightly. Remarkable what a gentle touch can do. It soothed the savage beast. She smiled at the thought.

A head poked in the doorway and Aaros walked over to find out what they wanted. It was Denee.

"I heard Jack's appointments had been rescheduled. I just wanted to make sure that he knew he should be at the Embassy's main hall at 2PM. The ceremony lasts three hours. Then he should get dressed for the banquet which begins at 6PM and runs until midnight," she explained.

"We will be there," Aaros replied.

She closed the office door almost all the way then went back to sit on the chair next to the couch. She watched Jack sleep and kept an eye on the clock.

Chapter 6

The ceremony for the signing of the Treaty of Non-Aggression between the Altarians and the Phem Kalos was excruciatingly dull. Jack blessed Aaros for letting him sleep before they had to attend. The reading went on for a very long time and the signing took even longer but eventually it was done and all the pictures the press wanted had been taken. The Queen looked lovely but Jack did his best to keep his eyes directed elsewhere as looking at her triggered his need too much. She picked up on this quickly and stayed clear.

As the Phem Kalos left the hall Prince FennLann caught Jack's eye and grinned. That young being was excited beyond measure and Jack just had to grin back. The two councillors on the other hand were both very tense and stiff. By this point Jack was positive that they were up to something but he didn't know what.

Aaros and Jack went back to his office and Jack put on his tuxedo as directed by Walter Fitzhenry. Jack left the collar open on his shirt and let the untied bow tie lay against his lapels. He tucked the white fabric bag of herbs into his outer breast pocket and it looked like a handkerchief.

They walked over to the banquet hall of the Embassy and got some fruit juice while they waited for the Queen and the Phem Kalos to arrive. He recalled there was going to be a special guest from the Phem Kalos.

The Queen arrived and was announced with much fanfare. She was wearing a glittering gown and looked incredible. Jack looked away as he throbbed painfully. It was getting more and more difficult maintaining his calm. Luckily his tuxedo was black and hid his erection quite well.

There was a commotion by the entrance and they watched at the Phem Kalos councillors were introduced. The Prince was then introduced and Jack saw him craning his neck looking for him. Jack held up his hand and the Prince smiled broadly. He stayed on the step and took over the task of introducing as he held out his hand.

Princess SennLann Du Kess. Jack stood transfixed as a sleek black furred female Phem Kalos darted out of the hallway to cling to FennLann's side. She acted totally intimidated by her surroundings like she hadn't been prepared at all. The physical difference between the males and females was dramatic. Where males were all bulky muscles and rigid stances, females were lithe and svelte. She seemed to flow more than move. Definitely feline qualities with the wide Phem Kalos mobile ears except hers were tufted and had more fluidity in their motion as well. Where males had large fangs and jagged teeth females had smaller versions. Large almond shaped gold eyes which were currently darting everywhere as if she'd never been outside of her room which Jack suddenly realized may actually be the case.

"This is the first time a female has been allowed off their planet in centuries! Did they tell you what the occasion was?" Aaros asked him.

"No, there was no explanation at all and the Prince mention it was a last minute inclusion," Jack said.

"That is exceptionally odd because they are normally so protective of their females," Aaros replied.

FennLann was walking over to them with his cousin still clinging to his arm but her eyes were still going everywhere. Her nose was a small black button compared to the broad, flat bar of her cousin's but hers was constantly twitching. As they got closer her gold eyes locked onto Jack and her gaze was so intense it felt like a physical blow.

"Jack!" she blurted, her voice deep and throaty.

Jack's eyes widened in surprise. He smiled as FennLann grinned at him.

"Princess SennLann Du Kess, it is an honor to meet you," Jack said.

"You are Jack who faces the Challenge and defeats the Allsa Komanae and loves his babies!" she purred, eyes locked on his.

Jack's eyebrows raised and FennLann finally let him in on the secret.

"SennLann has been watching the media coverage from her room. You seem to be in it a lot," the male explained.

Jack nodded to the female. "Yes. I am that Jack. Jack Danner, Altarian Ambassador, Earth's Trade Representative to Altaria... and consort to the Queen but that last one is under dispute."

"Are you wed to the Queen?" she asked.

"No, Altarians don't marry or form long term relationships," Jack explained.

She flashed Jack a quick smile then her eyes snapped up to his horns. She suddenly reached up and ran her finger pads over their smooth ebony surface. She ran one finger over the silver streak.

"They are beautiful! What is this metal embedded in them?" she asked curiously.

"It's silver. From a bullet," Jack said softly, trapped in her gaze.

FennLann's eyes lit up. "That sounds like a wonderful story-"

Chimes rang announcing dinner was beginning and people should find their seats. FennLann frowned. "We must go to our seats. We will find you afterwards?" the Prince asked as he pulled his cousin away from Jack's horns.

Jack nodded and Aaros led them to their own seats. There were speeches and more speeches then the food began to actually move into the room. Jack was famished as he'd missed lunch so he was so looking forward to eating something. He noticed a commotion at the head table and FennLann was waving to him to come up. Jack looked at his plate mournfully then got up and walked to the head table. He bowed to the Queen and a rush of spicy heat washed over him as she took in his tuxedo. Jack's mind swam in the musk until Aaros led him over to the Prince. Jack's mind cleared though his pants felt exceptionally tight. He saw FennHark De Kurk gesturing angrily at the Prince who was doing his best to ignore his Councillor.

"I have spoken to the Queen regarding a sacred tradition of the Phem Kalos which to date has never been included in a Treaty Signing Ceremony. To make Phem Kalos ceremonies binding we share the meat of the first dish. As you know Altarians cannot abide the ingestion of meat but I understand Human's do. As an official Altarian representative if you were to share in this tradition with us today's ceremony would be that much more binding. Perhaps the most binding yet."

1...678910...12