Jack's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers

This went on for another ten minutes and she still hadn't peaked. Jack's training for marathons was coming in handy in a most unexpected way as he held himself back waiting for her orgasm. Leffera looked like she was experiencing bliss from his steady thrusts and still seemed to be climbing towards her release but maybe she needed something more.

Jack thought back to the start of their love making for clues as to what excited her most and recalled the moment where she almost loss of control. It was when he'd growled and pretended to bite her throat. It seemed to be an instinctive reaction to the aggression and implied danger. The Altarians were such a civilized and gentle race, their greatest pleasure may be triggered from their most distant instinctual memories. It was time to take a chance.

Jack pulled completely out and Leffera cried out in dismay. He roughly flipped the female over onto her stomach and pulled her ass up. Giving her no time to prepare he lined himself up once more and slammed himself deep into her in one thrust as he growled loudly. Leffera bleated and her legs kicked out ineffectively to both sides. Jack fell forward and pinned her body under his. He ran his tongue up the side of her throat as he growled deeply. His hands were under her, pulling roughly on her thick nipples and she trembled fiercely. He began to grind himself against her and slowly started to piston himself in and out of her gushing opening. She gasped and crooned in ecstasy as his speed picked up to its earlier pace.

Then he opened his mouth wide and gripped the side of her neck in his jaws.

He felt her clamping down on him as her body thrashed and her wails became frantic. He pushed himself up and pulled her hips with him. He continued to pound himself deeply into her as she rocked through one explosive orgasm after another. Her voice was one long note with minor gasps to gather breath.

Her hips were slick with sweat and he did his best to hang on. He slid his hand around to knead her ass cheeks and his right thumb slipped into her anus as he thrust himself one final time deep into her gushing opening. He felt his explosion deep within her and heard her bleating cries as she crested once more. As his orgasm ebbed he rested his body over hers again and enjoyed the sensation of her contractions milking the seed from his deflating member. He nuzzled her cheek and kissed her there once.

Before he crushed her with his entire weight he rolled off to the side and felt himself pop free of her. She jolted once more then lay there panting. As he lay beside her he watched her lovely face as she came down from her bliss. It took some time as she was clearly overcome by the experience. He was reeling from his own. He checked her neck to ensure he hadn't actually bitten her and saw there were barely any marks except for the flush that showed through the fine fur and the wetness.

Finally she turned her head to face him and he smiled at her gently. "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked as he winced. He HAD been a little rough considering their size difference.

She didn't seem to be able to speak and he grew worried. She was making breathy noises then she managed to get her language center back online.

"Jack Danner... you did... so well! I... am not in... pain." Her body went through a series of small tremors as she clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip sexily. He felt himself begin to respond once more but she was clearly done for the day so he looked away. She caught the glance and looked down to see his partial rise.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked back at him but he put her mind at ease. "Shhh! It's ok, we're done. Rest easy. It will go away."

"I hope it does not," said a loud female voice from the opposite side of the cushioned platform.

Jack's head swung up to see a tall, lovely Altarian female standing beside the platform looking down at them. He pushed himself up and off the surface and took a couple of steps back. The moment his head was out of the range of Leffera's scent his mind cleared and he suddenly recalled what he was supposed to be doing. He blushed fiercely and looked for his clothes but they were scattered everywhere.

He looked back at the tall female who continued to enjoy the view of his naked body. He noticed the opposite door was now open and had a sinking feeling. "Am I addressing the Altarian Trade Commissioner?" he asked politely, trying to gather as much dignity as he could standing there naked. He didn't bother trying to cover himself.

"Yes you are. My name is Karrel," she said looking him in the eye.

"There is a phrase amongst my people that first impressions are the most important. I'm sure mine wasn't the best one I could have made. We're also very big on second chances," he said.

The Trade Commissioner smiled and leaned down to speak to the female lying exhausted on the platform. "Leffera, how was this 'first impression' of Earth's Trade Representative Jack Danner?" she asked sweetly.

Leffera's eyes rolled open and she looked at her boss. "Beyond expectations," was all she could manage before she slipped back into sleep.

"You see Jack Danner, that was supposed to be MY first impression but you had already begun with Leffera in the reception area and rules are rules. When heat begins partners are set," she said with a smile.

"However, you did say something about second chances?" she said as she unclasped her gown and let it fall to her feet.

She was stunning! Her deep chocolate brown coloring made her pink nipples stand out and he immediately noticed the tiny gold rings piercing all six. She walked around the platform slowly, enjoying the way his eyes were drinking in her sensuality.

Jack was in awe but he was also confused. Wasn't he supposed to be making his presentation? As she stepped up to him and he caught her scent he realized that was unimportant at the moment. Her spice was hotter than Leffera's and he immediately felt his skin flush. She stepped closer and his hands went around her back. He pulled her tight against his body. This tucked his rapidly rising member between her thighs and she gasped at its heat.

He moved his hands down her back to grasp her ass in his hands and knead the firm orbs. She began to tremble.

He leaned his head forward and kissed her boldly, sliding his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers.

Karrel's breathing was speeding up and her hands slid down his back to grip his ass in return.

He began to pump his hips forward and back to slide the hot skin across her sensitive flesh. She gasped so she appeared to like it.

Jack noticed an empty platform rising up out of the ground behind Karrel. He pulled back and looked at the panting Altarian. She looked over and caught the motion as well.

"Leffera will be on her way home now," she murmured before his lips took hers for a kiss once more. She moaned at his passion as he gently sucked at her lower lip.

He walked them back and onto the platform and laid her down on its center. He pressed her under his body and she moaned once more. Jack surprised her by rolling over and tugging her on top of him. He also slid down slightly so his mouth was positioned at her chin. He reached up with his now free hands and grasped the fur on her head behind her ears and pulled her head back to expose her throat to him. She began to thrash as he licked her soft neck. He pressed his closed teeth against her and felt her pulse racing. He slid himself downwards under her until he encountered her first set of nipples. He had to be careful because of the delicate rings but found that she hissed with pleasure when he raked his teeth over the firm buds of flesh. He played with the rings with his tongue and Karrel made little yips of pleasure until he'd suck the nipple between his lips and run his tongue across its tip. Then her breath would rush out and she'd try to force more of her breast into his mouth.

When he moved down to the last row he kept his hands busy on her ass. He dipped his right hand down to her opening and circled it with increasing pressure until he felt the lubrication begin to flow. Once he had a good slickness built up he slipped one finger into her opening and one into her anus. The double shock made her arch her back so he slid out from under her and positioned himself once more under her but with her descending face aimed at his groin. Before she could recover he sucked her lower lips into his mouth and thrashed them with his tongue. She squealed and flopped down on his body. His shaft was pressed against her cheek but it took her a minute to come to understand what she was feeling. She recalled what she'd witnessed Leffera doing so she opened her mouth and slid him inside as far as she could go.

Jack felt Karrel's nose touched his balls and realized she had taken him in completely. He reached down and massaged her scalp behind her ears as he pulled her head up and let it slide back in. He mimicked the motions with his tongue in her opening. He felt her legs thrashing again so he gave her some gentle bites on the tender white surfaces of her inner thighs. Karrel began to croon with him deep in her throat.

He pulled her off of his well lubricated member and felt her tongue trying to wrap around its tip. He rolled them back to the center of the platform and spun around again. He raised himself above her as he lifted her legs and pressed the fat head against her wet opening. Pressing down he felt her resisting so he rubbed a finger across her puckered anus. She jolted and with a quick spasm she opened and he slipped inside.

Karrel cried out and he held still as she let herself stretch to fit the invading flesh. As he did with Leffera, Jack set up a slow and incremental pattern of thrust, hold, and retreat to gradually allow her to accommodate his girth. He couldn't get over how much tighter Karrel was and was surprised when he encountered an obstruction when he was just a short ways in.

"Karrel, are you a virgin?" he asked.

"A what?" she asked trembling, eyes tightly closed.

"Have you ever had sex before?" he said gently.

Her eyes opened and looked at him fearfully. "No," she whispered.

His heart went out to her. "It's OK. I'm glad we caught this now so we can avoid hurting you. This isn't the right way to begin. We can start again and do it right." He smiled at her and pulled himself out. She clutched at him trying to get him back inside but he just kissed her and massaged her scalp to make her relax. Once she was lying back on the cushions he moved his kisses down her neck, with the prerequisite nibbles and teeth scratches to charge her up, down her chest sucking on her pert nipples until they stood up for joy and she squealed and clutched at his head, and further down still to the treasure he sought. He lapped across her wet opening with the flat of his tongue and she spread her thighs wide. Then he quickly moved to attack her silky smooth inner thighs with kisses and love bites until she was going out of her mind. This was merely a distraction for his two fingers which were slowly sliding in and out of her wet opening. There was so much stimulation Karrel couldn't detect him reaching deeper and deeper until his fingers reached the membrane covering her opening.

Jack moved his tongue directly to her opening and plunged it inside in darting motions. Karrel cried out and clutched at his head. He slid his fingertips over the membrane applying pressure and felt it begin to give. He sped up his licking and finger thrusts and finally felt the membrane part. He pulled his face away and slid his fingers around the inside but could not detect any trace of the obstruction any more.

Karrel was almost frantic with need after his rapid licking and she pulled at him to climb back up her body. He carefully pressed the head of his shaft against her and it immediately slipped inside. So far so good! He returned to the thrust, hold, and retreat pattern but when he reach where the barrier was before there was just a slight tightening of the channel. Karrel whimpered slightly when he paused there and she used her heels on his ass to pull him strongly against her until he slid down into her depths in one slow move. She gasped as he reached bottom. They lay there panting, her heels firmly in place to keep him from moving.

When she seemed ready he slid out slowly and thrust back in. She got into the new pattern and used her heels to help drive him home. Soon he was able to pick of the pace and their bodies slammed together with a wet slapping noise. Karrel was crooning constantly as he pumped away and her pitch was climbing much the way Leffera's had only more rapidly. He smiled at the female below him and leaned down to kiss her. He needed to rest for a bit so he rolled them both over until she was on top. Her eyes popped open in surprise. He bounced her a few times on his groin and she quickly caught on that she could now control the pace.

Karrel started off slowly rocking back and forth to take him all the way in and almost all the way out. They began to move faster and faster until she was back to the pace Jack had set earlier. Karrel closed her eyes and rested her hands on Jacks shoulders as she pounded away. Her eyes flew open when she felt his hands caressing her chest, gently tugging on her nipple rings sending electric shots of pleasure between her chest and her groin. Her crooning began again only much higher as she rapidly approached her release. His left hand slid up to grip her thick fur on back of her head and his right hand moved to her ass to assist in the driving force of their colliding bodies. Jack's release was imminent so he needed her to reach hers soon.

Jack felt Karrel begin to lose coordination as her orgasm started. He pulled her down across his body with his left hand pulling her head back to expose her throat. His right hand gripped her ass fiercely and he rubbed the surface of her anus causing her body to jolt as he brought his teeth into contact with her lovely smooth neck. It worked for Karrel as well as her eyes rolled back in bliss, she bleated, and her legs thrashed. Jack slammed himself in deep one more time and the world exploded behind his eyes.

When reality returned Jack found himself lying back on the cushioned platform with Karrel sitting next to him. She was smiling at him and petting his now slumbering penis.

"Hi," he said.

"Hello, Jack Danner," she smiled.

"I have to tell you I didn't expect to do that. I don't regret a second of it but it wasn't what my bosses back on Earth sent me here to do. They trained me to be a trade representative and for all their training and with all their hopes riding on me the first thing I do when I get here is make love to two beautiful Altarians, one of whom is the Trade Commissioner herself! If they knew what I'd done they'd... well, I don't know what they'd do. I guess I'll find out." He sat up and cupped Karrel's cheek in his palm. "You're so lovely! I will treasure these moments."

"Do you not want Earth to trade with Altaria?" she asked.

"What?" he said.

"You have passed our test. The first one who ever has and you passed it twice!"

"That was the test?" he mumbled.

"It was a passion and compassion test. Altarians are very civilized, some say too civilized. We are missing passion in our lives. Many races come to us and only see a market to exploit for financial gain but we are interested in a partnership. We would welcome trade but only if we can trust that partner to share their passion with us and... not hurt us. It is shocking and appalling how many races in the Network just see us as their next victim."

Jack felt uneasy that the Altarians would use him as a guide for human behavior.

"Please don't assume humans won't treat you equally poorly. I'm ashamed to say humans are capable of being as greedy and cruel as any race you'll find on the network. You shouldn't base your opinion of humanity on me. "

Karrel smiled and leaned forward and kissed him. He returned the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers.

When she pulled back she continued. "That's what makes you the perfect choice to be our Ambassador. Earth may have its trade but only from those who have been approved by our Ambassador. This role will protect us from those who wish only to profit from us without care for our well-being. Do you think you might be interested in such a position?"

Jack was stunned! They were offering him a job? It sounded like the sweetest job he'd ever have!

"Would I get to work very closely with the Altarian Trade Commissioner?" he asked with a smile.

"Very, very closely. I believe a few others in my office may also wish to establish a close working relationship with our Ambassador," she smiled as she gestured the walls encircling them.

Jack looked up and saw the white surface fade to transparency. Behind the glass sat a number of very pleased looking Altarian females. "So it was a peep show as well as a test," he thought then shrugged.

Ambassador Danner. He liked it.

"When do I start?"

12