All Comments on 'Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 01'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Amazing story! Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once more FINALLY!!!

I've finished the recent "Shepard" chapter an hour ago and found the new "Jack" one and went straight to it.

Please please post the next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Definetly love this new installment of jack's story. Keep 'em coming!

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Love the plot and characters. The stories you write and very well done. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another lovely piece of work.

Again you impress me with your writing prowess. This was a wonderful addition to Jack's story. I really enjoyed the fact that you changed the point of view to give us a deeper insight into some of the other characters. I hope you continue with this style in the future. While it is always great to read from Jack's perspective it would be a nice change of pace to see events through the eyes of his ladies and/or enemies. Keep up the lovely work.

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Great to see another chapter in this series

Really enjoyed reading this whole series, love SF stuff with the added bonus of the hot interludes. This latest story is really plot driven so I'm keen to see where it goes next. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next instalment.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Evil, Evil, Simply Evil!

BurntRedstone, you are just so damn evil! This stories plot is great, the characters are great and continue a great feel of the romanticism that is shared with the other story portions. Your cliffhanger is just so evil though! Altaria and Earth potentially going to war, Altaria and the Allsa Komanae definitely going to war. Jack's life hanging in the balance, can they get to him in time, is it worth the risk? A wonderful story that was written quite well. I look forward to reading part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Holy smokes, this series has really taken off in a pretty amazing way. I enjoyed the Altarian and other females' relations with Jack, but the intrigue and action you've set up seems to have outstripped even the previous good stuff from your other Shepherd series. I would make a small criticism, that during the chase scene, which I admittedly read very quickly, it was quite confusing since it seemed truck, carrier, transport, or vehicle was used interchangeably for different ones, and I wasn't sure which one was which. Looking forward to more in any of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story.

Great so far. I'm worried about how long it will be before Pt. 02 is posted, since we were left hanging.

acesezacesezabout 8 years ago
nice story

drop the next part left us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more more more

Come on man you must satisfy our cravings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jack's back!!

wow so much excitement!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are a very skilled writer

Well done.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Better than an action packed block buster.

Kernels of teasers, drama, and a touch of romance.

about as good as any in this genre.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Damn, you´re getting good at this...

Hey BR, definitely a 5 star!!! Now I´m going back to read Pt 02...when you can get the juices in this old Jarhead racing, well, that´s saying something. Thanks again...

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Brilliant! I just love it!

This story is brilliant. The premise, the characters, the execution all sooooo good. There’s action, intrigue, and suspense. Nice build up in part one.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Excellent story: Action and Intrigue...

An exciting story, very well written. You continue to surprise me; just when I figure out where you're headed, you take off on a tangent. Big fun! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuu UCK ME!

Damn this is good!

This went from a light-hearted and punny sex romp to a harem story to a... hell I dunno, Epic Space Opera / Sci-fi Adventure?

Great stuff!

J

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
Wow...

..you made me want to ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

This abduction! What intricate planning and what detail about how skilled Bal and Gee are too. Damn...now I have to read the rest to see if Jack gets rescued? This got deep fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow!

the previous 3 installations were a good read, but the action in this one really kicks it up a notch!

Geon54Geon54almost 5 years ago
Lots-o-fun

Greatly enjoying your writing, as always.

Little gems like the following are always a pleasure!

"... A delivery wagon was parked across the lot and the driver was eating a lunch that was putting up a fight...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this series! You are an amazing writer!

harryvmiharryvmiover 4 years ago
Bad to the bone bitch!!!!

Loved it!!! Bad to the bone bitch!!!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 4 years ago
Intricate, Absorbing, Exciting

I continue to enjoy the Jack Saga, and appreciated the strengths and abilities you have given to Jack's guards, Gee and Bal, and the prominent and capable roles you have given to so many women in this story. I look forward to Part 2 (and beyond) and Thanx for the great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If it wasn’t for the fact that he’s dead, I would suspect that BurntRedstone was a pseudonym for Keith Laumer, who wrote the Retief sci-fi stories, beginning in the early 1960s and continuing almost until his death in ‘93. The sex was at most only hinted at, given the era (sex wasn’t actually invented until the ‘60s, just as the world was black and white until the popularization of color television).

Great fun. I hope that Jack will have many more adventures in tales yet to come.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

I am enjoying the Jack Series. I am not usually a Sci-Fi fan but I can easily cope with it in this series.

Keep up the good work.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

I should be sleeping, but instead I'm reading this series.

SerSaladFingersSerSaladFingersover 2 years ago

Absolute thrill reading this series. My only negative is that you say at the beginning of each chapter that you will not go into detail to catch people up and then you go into extreme detail to catch everyone up...lol

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

A flat-out riveting story!

On to part 2!

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Really don’t like your jack. He seems way too stupid to be making major trade deals. Very very dumb. He don’t seem to understand his situation ever.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

This is where jack should be dead. Maybe continue the story with better characters. He hardly seems worthy of so much writing effort. He we go into spy novel crap.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it.

BurntRedstome clearly understands that a great literotica story is about a lot more than just great sex scenes.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Interesting twist, but honestly nothing I expected. But to be honest I can totally imagine humans so what they did in your story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

As evil as we humans play this blue planet, as evil your described human race is a perfect mirroring ....... Shame on us ....... I hate violence or war or fighting or name it, but its our nature and we don't learn even in bits or bites sizes

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying my (3rd or 4th?) reread of this installment, I am finding it to be still wonderful, ... and I am loving all the characters as well as the universe BurntRedstone is developing here, ... I really hope the next, new, Jack Danner story will be coming along fairly soon, I can scarcely wait, .... ;-) TTFN

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[07.02.23]

I don't know where the author hails from buuut...as a 30 year resident of Las Vegas, I really enjoyed this chapter - but as a point, prostitution is ONLY legal in Nye county NOT in Clark County.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully done. It does well to spell out differences in cultures other than Earth's. The whole series is a fantastic story and would do well in novel form. To heck with a rating system. Simple place on the cover not suitable for children.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was on page 6 when I said I think I'm in love with Ray. And now he's dead? Soo sad

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

What can I say. This series is now part of my personal HOF of Literotica stories I've read. It's also one of my new favorites in the sci-fi/non-human genre, including popular printed novels. 5/5* Fav

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Fantastic storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Great start! Great action! Suspense, intrigue, well written - thank you!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19554 months ago

To funding tedious.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith3 months ago

Part one was pretty darn awesome, .... We do need Jack back, ... Gee and Bal are awesome too, ... ;-) ttfn

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

Wow, such a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What Drama, what Pathos. Is this what it looks like when it hits the fan?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES